Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Well thanks POF :)
 reneelucky7
Msg: 8 (view)

Well thanks POF :)
Posted: 7/15/2009 3:11:59 PM
I met the love of my life on this site too. I am happy for you and I hope that you two have a wonderful future together. And don't listen to the negative remarks, they are just jealous and need to get a life
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 3 (view)

I Found the Love of My life! Thank u POF!
Posted: 5/27/2009 12:54:46 PM
I am very happy for you. I have also found the love of my life thanks to this site. I feel complete. I never knew that I could experience this kind of love.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 6 (view)

Wedding plans, anyone have any sugguestions?
Posted: 5/27/2009 12:50:26 PM
I think that you should check out the Oriental Trading Company. They have a wedding catalog that is full of decorations and other wedding supplies. Both my fiance' and I have set a side about 3 thosand for decorations.
 ReneeLucky7

Weddings
Posted: 5/27/2009 12:40:40 PM
Just a couple of weeks ago in Alto Pass, Illinois; they held a event called The Blessing of the Bikes. It is a christian event for bikers. My fiance, his sister, his brother in law and I all went to the event coordinated by the Christain Motocycle Assocaition. It was on top of a large summit overseing the beautiful contryside. There were over 3 thosands bikes there that beautiful spring day. The event had a normal church service like any other sunday. They also had different prayer groups going on all at once.

One thing that the event taught me, was that you cannot judge a book by it's cover.

But on the other topic of what my dream wedding would be: I am planning my wedding to be a beautiful and classic event with details on flowers arrangement. We alredy have most of the wedding paid for (thank God, lol). But I still have alot of smaller details to work on. Weddings are fun to plan, but they take alot of coodinated efforts from alot of different sources to make a dream come true. Our wedding will be held on Oct the 25th. I can not wait for the day that I get to post my photos on my profile on this site.

Because I met my fiance' on this site. I never thought that I could find love like this. I never thought that the internet would change my whole life like this. It is a dream come true.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 2 (view)

we are getting married!!!
Posted: 4/8/2009 1:35:30 PM
Hey I am getting married too!!!!!

Thank you POF
 ReneeLucky7

A Happy Ending Experience Story
Posted: 4/8/2009 1:31:30 PM
I have been on this site for a year before I met my fiance off this site. He purposed to me 3 days ago, and now we are making huge plans for this summer and fall for a beautiful classic wedding. I am so excited and happy now, and I can thank this site for changing my life forever.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 3 (view)

Met the man of my dreams
Posted: 4/8/2009 1:26:28 PM
Isn't it such a great feeling????

When I was single on this site, I had the same attitude that alot of people have when they have not yet found a person. I was like "am I wasting time?"

But I stuck with it, and it worked out for the better. I have not only met the man of my dreams, but now I get to have the pleasure of planning a beautiful classic wedding.

I'm so in love
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 2 (view)

I found someone and people are still flirting
Posted: 4/8/2009 1:21:30 PM
I should say this, there are people in the world that have no concept of what a real relationship is. Their ideal of "relationship" is lies and cheating. Also be aware that there are people ( on this site ) that will not be happy that you are in a happy relationship, because they are not capable of having a steady one themselves, so they will try to break it up or disrupt your union or put thoughts in your head that what you are doing is wrong. Misery loves company.

What I would advice to you is to to change you profile setting from "single" to "not single and not looking", and change your settings from "dating" to "friends", this will give people that are reading your profile a heads up , that you are no longer looking, and that you are already taken

ReneeLucky7
Msg: 5 (view)

Finnally ! It happened to ME ! I found the perfect match !
Posted: 4/8/2009 11:46:03 AM
I have also found the perfect match for me. I have been on this site for about a year, before I met him, we went from sending casual messages, to writting longer and more passionate messages, to talking over the phone, to going on on dates , to meeting each other family and friends, to marriage. He proposed to me 3 days ago. Were getting married!!!!!!

ReneeLucky7
Msg: 60 (view)

hardcore kinky ideas to do with bf?
Posted: 3/29/2009 2:47:33 AM
wow girl- that is sounds like you already have some kinky ideals!

I would say that the bondage think would be cool. I like to role play though. Like the whole teacher and student thing.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 10 (view)

probability of finding a match on POF
Posted: 3/29/2009 2:39:49 AM
well I can tell you that this site does work. I am in a very happy relationship with my boyfriend- and I met him off this site.!
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 53 (view)

INTERNET VERSES THE REAL WORLD
Posted: 3/29/2009 2:34:47 AM
There is a clear and cut differences between the real thing and an online thing. My relationships in life are more important to me then the ones that I have online. When you are on here, your main goal should be to meet someone, because this is a dating site, you should use it to the fullest. Before I met my boyfriend on here, I came on this site to meet people, not have silly little conversation, and play games.

Some people have very poor social and communication skills and they rely too much on the internet. The internet is their whole life- because they have no life in the real world. So they create a persona online of someone or something that they are not.

There are people on here that have no intentions on meeting people off of this site. If you are looking to be in a relationship, then you need to move on. Life is too short to be alone.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 60 (view)

Would you Marry the ONE you Love or Love the ONE you Marry?
Posted: 3/29/2009 2:25:14 AM
You must fall in love with the person before you get married, there is no other way around it. My boyfriend (that I met on this site) keeps dropping hints that he wants to marry me. I never thought that I would meet someone like him on this site.

ReneeLucky7
Msg: 223 (view)

World of Warcraft
Posted: 3/21/2009 12:59:03 AM
I have been playing video games for years, but it does not control my life.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 10 (view)

The Many Meanings of Mixed CDs
Posted: 3/21/2009 12:57:38 AM
good lord, a mixed cd is not rocket science people
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 59 (view)

T-bone steak..
Posted: 3/21/2009 12:54:54 AM
with steak- you just got to make sure that you add plenty of liquid and tenderizers.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 67 (view)

Dichtung aus Niflheim, poetry is a hobby of mine.
Posted: 3/21/2009 12:53:03 AM
If if's and buts were candie and nuts, we all would have a merry christmas-

- this is what my great granda would say
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 7 (view)

People who write nothing on their profiles
Posted: 3/20/2009 3:28:08 PM
People who don't write bearly anything in their profiles either think 3 things- they don't take this site seriously because it is free, there are not really looking to talk or open up themselves for (what it seems) like stranger over the intenet. Or they have poor communication and/or writting skills
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 17 (view)

Favorite foods where you live
Posted: 3/20/2009 3:21:20 PM
Where I live at, the whole resturant /bar and grills are popular. Like Buffallo Wild Wings and Apple Bees, and the 54th Street Grill.

Locals just want a dining experience without the "stuffy feeling" that most resturants have.
 ReneeLucky7

A girl matter.. Way beyond spilled milkshake..
Posted: 3/20/2009 3:19:00 PM
I personally do not have alot of women friends. I feel that women cannot be trusted. I am constantly hearing stories about sisters sleeping their other sisters man. Best friends going after their long time friends man and so on.

I just don't keep females around me. Plus, I have always been a bit of a tomboy anyway, so that might be another reason.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 24 (view)

Independence...
Posted: 11/19/2008 5:33:23 PM
I do not think that there is anything wrong with being too overly independent because women in general need to make sure that if anything happened in life that they would be able to handel it on their own, without the help of a man.

Being independent means you have the freedom to do whatever you want, without having to answer to no one.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 78 (view)

Do ex-lovers make the best opposite-sex friends?
Posted: 11/19/2008 5:24:49 PM
I think that it really depends on the if the negatives of the relationshion out weights the positives. The way a person ended the relatioship also is a factor if 2 exs would be able to overlook the fact that they are no longer together and may never be together again.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 353 (view)

Sleeping naked
Posted: 11/4/2008 1:26:26 AM
I love the way my skin feels when I am naked under the sheets. I have been sleeping naked for years. When I am ready to go to bed, I just do not like clothing to be on me, because them i feels hot and sweaty.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 172 (view)

Can all women have multiple orgasms?
Posted: 11/4/2008 1:20:58 AM
To answer that question yes a woman can, that is if the man is doing her right.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 199 (view)

Weirdest thing POF person asked you!
Posted: 11/4/2008 1:14:53 AM
I had a man on here that was a CEO of a company ask me to slap him in the face and call him all sorts of horrible names. He expressed to me, that the only way that he could get off was to be totally degraded. I could not belive it, that this man who has a high powered job making well over $200 thousand a year, bossing and firing other people in a snap of a finger, would want to be treated like absoulut sh*t and physically and emotionally abused.

needless to say, after that admission, i stopped talking to him, and advivced that he got some therapy.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 565 (view)

What is your biggest turn on
Posted: 11/4/2008 1:07:42 AM
I personally like to role play when i am doin it. I like the whole teacher, student things,

does anyone know where i can find a cute little plaid skirt with white stockings that would come up to my thigh?
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 49 (view)

How can I move on ? How long this pain gonna last ?
Posted: 10/23/2008 5:45:57 AM
Is this woman really talking about you???
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 47 (view)

Posted: 10/22/2008 10:58:44 PM
Good for you girl. You are like way to pretty and too good for him anyway. I bet there are tons of nice guys on here that would love to meet you and treat you with the up most respect.

ReneeLucky7
Msg: 39 (view)

Posted: 10/19/2008 9:13:08 PM
a relationship without trust is not a relationship at all to me.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 9 (view)

Am I paranoid or do all guys move too fast with me?
Posted: 10/19/2008 8:59:41 PM
I feel that you do have major commitment issues, because to me holding hands is not what i consider moving too fast. Now if a guy is trying to have sex with you, then yes totally, that would be too fast.

But you need to ask yourself, this question, what is you motivation to being on plenty of fish? Are you ready to date and be in a relationship?
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 122 (view)

oral sex and swallowing cum and why they wont do it
Posted: 10/19/2008 4:43:32 PM
I would have to agree, dude, you should be happy that your even getting a blow job at all.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 5 (view)

Feelings for an ex prevent him from marrige?
Posted: 10/19/2008 4:40:57 PM
You need to find a person that doesn't have so much personal baggages. That is why i do not date men who have been divorced or have children. I don't want they past issues to be a current issue in my life.

You should want a man that wants the same things as you do, because if he has strong feelings for his ex, then that will never change, he will always have that attractive to her and will compare women that he is currently with him to her.
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 529 (view)

So please tell me...what is it with (some) men that think younger women are better???
Posted: 10/19/2008 4:23:47 PM
My boyfriend is about 2 years older than me, but i think that you are out of line by saying that young woman are stupid, maybe the ones that you tried to get at are stupid, or maybe you just have been rejected so many times by younger woman, that you have nothing positive to say about them.

my father raised me to be a strong independent woman that can take care of her self, and I certainly don't have time, for older loser, who don't have they life together, to think that they can "fool" me, their only fulling themselves, because I'm driven in my personal life, no man can ever take avantage of me, because the kind of men that I'm attracted to are men that have a life of they own, and can take care of themselves.

my guy and I are building a life together, not trying to use one another. I advice that you let go of whatever issues taht you might have, because i'm sure that you will stay single for a very long time with that P*ss poor attitude
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 528 (view)

So please tell me...what is it with (some) men that think younger women are better???
Posted: 10/19/2008 4:04:01 PM
I think that the reason why men want and find younger women more attractive is basic behavior past down from generation to generation. This is just as biological then it is physical.

In the past, men wanted younger women because she was concidered to be more furtel, and healthy. Now, some men want younger women, (do not take this the wrong way) because they view women in what stage of "prime" they are. A younger man wants a younger woman that can relate to him and grow with him. There are difference in our culture that we only really feel like the only people who would truly understand is someone are own age. An older woman to a younger man, is seen as someone is more likely to have personal "baggage" or other problems. Which include that most older women that are single want to settle down, and this is comletely differnet mind set of a man that is in his early 20's to mid 30's. Men this age want to have fun, they do not want to settle down, so most men think when a older single woman is interested in them, that that woman wants to settle down and get married, which is alot of a young man to handle, when he is trying to get settled himself, trying to decide what he wants to do with his life and carrer. They want a person that they can start fresh with., and progress with, to them it just feels natural.

I have seen older women on here, who have been divorced several times and have multiple children with differnet fathers. Alot of my younger guy friends have told me on here, that they feel annoyed when women like this try to hit on them. I'm not saying that all older women are like this, but most of my guy friends that are on here have one time or another told me that they do not feel comfortable with older women hitting on them, or writting then flirtty messages. If you older ladies want to try to find a younger man, then be prepaired to go with the flow of things, that in cludes, going bar and club hopping, on e after another, going to kegger's and other loud drunking parties, go to concerts, have alot of sex, doing spontanius things, and being able to get along with his friends and his family. If you think you can do this with no ease
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 1 (view)

how can you tell that a guy is really gay? even if he acts strait?
Posted: 10/17/2008 1:15:43 AM
I found myself in a strange positison. I do not want to hurt the other persons feelings, what should i do??? i was with this guy that i really liked, but one thing, i noticed is that he was all about the way he looked and stuff, in an extream way I know that theit is a term called metro sexual for guys like this, but that is a term to describe "strait" guys, so, people of the web, how can i tell weither a guy is "really strait or gay?. I don't want to wast my time. He acts very sexual attractived to me, and he is super hot looking, he treats me with th eup most reapect, and takes me out to the best places......but.......

and please, no stupid jokes. What do you thing? Be honest please.....
 ReneeLucky7
Msg: 1 (view)

how can you tell that a guy is really gay? even if he acts strait?
Posted: 10/17/2008 1:10:52 AM
I found myself in a strange positison. I do not want to hurt the other persons feelings, what should i do??? i was with this guy that i really liked, but one thing, i noticed is that he was all about the way he looked and stuff. I know that theit is a term called metro sexual, but that is a term to describe "strait" guys, so, people of the we, how can i tell weither a guy is "really strait or gay?. I don't want to wast my time

and please, no stupid jokes.

Show ALL Forums