Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Raising Tariffs To Foreign Trade are Benefitting Us finally
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 40 (view)

Raising Tariffs To Foreign Trade are Benefitting Us finally
Posted: 7/4/2018 6:15:28 PM
/\/\/\ What a crock of $hit that was. Russia was exempt from those tariffs. Russia was the worst abuser of the dumping, so business as usual.

Plus, the "tariff" quotas were set at 1998 levels....record imports during that year, so the only tariffs collected were imports that exceeded those record levels.....on everyone EXCEPT Russia!!!! So Russia took up the slack that the other dumpers held back......again BUSINESS AS USUAL.... Continue dumping steel....just dont INCREASE the amount....or you'll pay tariffs on that INCREASED amount!!!!

This was a Clinton/Gore election year maneuver to shut up the crybabies...LOL(thats what traitors like Clinton/Gore saw us as).

Sooo...as a result of those election year "Clinton Tariffs" ....

~Those record 1990s import levels that were preserved in the tariff action were what did the damage in the first place.
~ Whatever reduction in imports the tariffs caused, exempt Russia upped THEIR exports to fill the void
~We & every other American steel company suffered irreversible damage & bled deep red all thru the 1990s
~ 30+ steel companies either filed bankruptcy, or shut down during the CLINTON YEARS.
~ The Clinton "tariffs" did nothing reduce net effect dumping, nor help American steel producers.
~His 8 years of ignoring the problem did irreversable damage

His half-a$$ed feel good no-results face-saving election year tariff action 8 months before leaving office was too little too late, to say the least.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 7/4/2018 3:04:46 PM
LMAO...I like this one:

Lesson 3: Worker-ownership does not turn back the laws of global capitalism.
Weirton's failure was not due to worker-mismanagement. Neither was it due to anarchy in the workplace, emanating from worker-ownership. Weirton failed because of anarchy in the domestic and global markets, a down turn in U.S economic activity 1990 to 1994, and then more crucially, the financial crises in South East Asia (1997) and USSR (1998). Together with an overvalued dollar, these crises caused a flood of imports and a collapse in the price of steel to historic lows that wiped out slender operating margins.

Weirton failed because of long term unfair trade abuse & illegal dumping . Its right there in the article....but not explained.

Yet... what you arent seeing in this article is that this is called ILLEGAL DUMPING. Foreign steel dumped here, at below-cost due to being subsidized by the host countries that dumped it, in order to keep their factories operating. ILLEGAL DUMPING.....we protested this loudly 20+ years ago. This went on for YEARS.

At one point in this drama, I remember our CEO stating at a meeting that we could buy a ton of subsidzed dumped foreign FINISHED steel for the same price it costs us just to buy just the raw material iron ore for us to make that ton of steel, not counting the coal, coke, machinery, labor costs, etc. etc. etc. Whats wrong with this picture????

At that same time our CEO also stated at that meeting that the company was paying $1 million a week in interest from that half-billion dollar modernization we implemented several years before....in order to make steel efficiently & cost effectively & most importantly, COMPETITIVELY....all for nothing, because existing trade laws were not enforced by Clinton/Gore.

This is the whole concept of why tarifs exist.....This is what killed the steel industry, and tariffs that Clinton/Gore ignored that Trump is imposing now would have largely prevented much of it.

We pleaded for Clinton/Gore enforcement of existing fair trade rules. Nothing

We pleaded for Clinton/Gore to enact tariffs. Nothing

anyhow........another steel plant reopening thanks to tarriffs....

US Steel CEO: We're reopening an idled plant and bringing back 500 jobs due to Trump tariffs

Berkeley Lovelace Jr. | @BerkeleyJr

We're excited "to tell our employees in the community in Granite City, Illinois, that we will be calling back 500 employees," says CEO David Burritt.
Burritt says the facility had been idle since December 2015 because of what he called unfair trade practices.

U.S. Steel CEO David Burritt told CNBC on Wednesday his company will reopen a steel plant in the United States due to President Donald Trump's steel and aluminum tariffs.

"We're really excited to be able to tell our employees in the community in Granite City, Illinois, that we will be calling back 500 employees," Burritt said during an interview with "Squawk Box."

The company will restart two blast furnaces and the steelmaking facilities at its Granite City Works integrated plant in Illinois. The restart process could take up to four months.

Burritt said the facility had been idle since December 2015 because of what he called unfair trade practices. "If you don't have customers here to sell to and you can't make money, you have to shut them down," he contended.

Some on Wall Street and in Washington remain skeptical on whether Trump's tariffs would indeed bring back steel jobs in force. They've been in a steady decline for years.

Burritt thanked Trump for "courageous leadership" on tariffs.

Last Thursday, the president proposed a plan for import tariffs of 25 percent steel and 10 percent on aluminum, a move seen as a contributing factor to top White House economic advisor Gary Cohn's decision to resign. Cohn, a former No. 2 executive at Goldman Sachs, was against imposing tariffs.

On Wednesday, appearing with Burritt on CNBC, Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross said the White House is not trying to "blow up the world" with its tariffs, and indicated that Trump would be open to exempting U.S. trading partners Canada and Mexico if a reworked NAFTA can be reached.

"This feels like the beginning of a renaissance for us," said Burritt, a former chief financial officer at heavy equipment maker Caterpillar. "It's really important that we get this right, and now it's finally happening."

https://www.cnbc.com/amp/2018/03/07/us-steel-reopening-plant-and-bringing-back-jobs-ceo-on-trump-tariffs.html
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 7/1/2018 12:51:26 PM

Oldwhat's his name didn't bother to mention that NAFTA and other deals have created new jobs while altering old ones

LMAO...Ok then, lets review:

NEWSFLASH:
BEFORE NAFTA & permanent CHINA favored nation status: My now-decimated steel corporation Weirton Steel was the largest employer in West Virginia(13,000).

AFTER NAFTA & permanent CHINA favored nation status: Weirton Steel no longer exists....WalMart is the largest employer in West Virginia(12,000).

http://www.businessinsider.com/largest-employers-each-us-state-2017-6#washington-boeing-47

(Check out this site & see what the largest employer in each state is....& tell me how NAFTA made that happen, or can take credit for it?????)

But jobs is jobs my friend!!! Sad jobs, but "bragging rights NAFTA" jobs nonetheless!!!!Thanks NAFTA, Mach, & Clinton/Gore for creating/bragging up these created non union minimum wage service jobs like these new Walmart jobs to replace our unionized high paying industrial manufacturing jobs !!

I know he(olwhatzhisname) says he worked in a unique shop, but he forgot to mention where the big boys (Bethlehem, US Steel, etc) were dropping the ball--how did I know all this when I haven't worked in the field? :)

NEWSFLASH: We werent a "unique shop"... we were spun off from National Steel in the early 1980s(we prospered made record profits & invested during Reagans 2 terms before NAFTA & Clinton/Gore) & as a stand-alone we were the 8th largest American steelmaker in the early1990s, & the largest tin coated steel producer in the US(juust BEFORE NAFTA/China/Clinton/Gore).

In the 1980s & before that , we were a division of National Steel Corp....which was the 4th largest steel producer in the USA

Thanks, but We were one of the big boys you ridicule

...And, 1 question...... ALL U.S. steel companies dropped the ball all at the same time in tandem during the same time period as NAFTA, & other trade deals???? Coincidence??? That only happens when the planets align once every 500 years, huh... like Haley's Comet??LMAO

American steel corporations can blame Dems all they want, but when you refuse to update your foundaries in order to keep up with your competition, even when Dem Jimmy Carter gave 'em $300 million to rebuild

LMAO...if YOU worked in the "field, then you would have known that " foundaries" are NOT steel finishing mills, and "foundaries" is actually spelled FOUNDRIES...the plural of FOUNDRY

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! $300,000,000??? divided among 46 steel plants??? OK then!!! that'll buy a new office upgrade for the area managers.

NEWSFLASH: In comparison to what REAL steel companies actually invested in their mills, Jimmy Carter taxpayer handouts were just face saving feel-good loose pocket change & had no effect on the massive hemmorrhaging caused to industries like the steel industry.... such as NAFTA & fvcked up trade deals that Clinton/Gore & other insiders implemented .

And as far as updating our " foundaries" ....Chew on this: in 1990, in MY stand-alone independent steel plant - Weirton Steel Corp. - we implemented a five-year, $500 million investment in modernization with PRIVATE MONEY. , We offered four million shares—about a fourth of our stock— on the New York Stock Exchange....for our at least once-a-decade major upgrade. NAFTA, China, Clinton/Gore threw a major monkey wrench into our long range plan & investment!! we lost our a$$es & our jobs & ultimately our steel plant.

Goodbye, steelworkers. Welcome Walmart greeters!!!

olwhatzhisname
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 7/1/2018 10:11:33 AM
Vlad said:

Why are you trying to insinuate the geezer was never a steel worker? What gives YOU the right to disparage someone?....Youse know fvck all about our lives.

Thanks man.... but you know thats what they do. Spouting party line know-it-all spoon-fed cherry picked tidbits in order to justify their agenda. Thats what Al Gore did to my coal-fired steel mill 20 years ago.

Anyhow....what I posted on page 1 about that shut-down U.S. steel mill reopening by a foreign company in order to avoid tarrifs???? Heres another shut down American steel plant doing the same thing......10 miles away from the once successful, but now decimated steel mill I worked at for 27 years, that went bankrupt &shut down due to unfair trade & subsidized offshore dumping:

JSW Steel to Invest $500M in Acero Junction
June 22, 2018

MINGO JUNCTION, Ohio – JSW Steel of India announced a proposal to invest $500 million to acquire, enhance and upgrade Acero Junction Inc., an integrated steel manufacturing plant here with a potential capacity of 3 MTPA, or million tons per year, of steel.

A release by JSW, the company said the proposed investment would be made in two phases. First, it will revamp and restart the plant’s electric arc furnace and slab caster while modernizing the hot strip mill.

The second phase depends on “the economic viability and prevailing market conditions,” but the plan is to evaluate the possibility of adding another electric arc furnace as well as more manufacturing equipment at the hot strip mill. This would help bring the plant up to the three-million-ton capacity, the company stated.

The $500 million would be spread evenly between the two phases. The second phase is subject to feasibility studies and necessary approvals, according to the release.

The acquisition furthers the JSW’s product range as it will allow the company to supply American melted and manufactured hot rolled coils, said Parth Jindal, director of JSW Steel USA Inc. The announcement comes on the heels of JSW’s announcement in March that it will expand operations at its plate and pipe mill in Baytown, Texas – another $500 million investment that is expected to create 500 jobs there.

“JSW is pleased to share its intention for additional investments in the US market. It is our fundamental belief that due to the rich availability of scrap metal and abundance of natural gas, making steel through EAF route is highly competitive in USA from a global standpoint,” Jindal said in the release. “It is our intention to further augment our capacity in Acero Junction over the next few years and, subject to necessary approvals, to take the combined capacity of JSW USA to 4 MTPA (3 MTPA at Acero and 1 MTPA at Baytown), which will be 100% American Melted and Manufactured.”

In a statement, Kristi Tanner, senior managing director for JobsOhio, said the planned investment in Acero “will bring cutting-edge technology that will revitalize the facility and bring good-paying jobs to the community.”

On Thursday, JSW Steel USA president and CEO, John Hritz, said on CNBC’s “Closing Bell” that the two projects would create a combined 1,000 jobs, including “many, many high-tech jobs.” He credits President Donald Trump’s steel tariffs for enabling the expansions.

“We are completely in lockstep with the president,” Hritz said. “Completely in lockstep with the administration.”

Today, U.S. Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio, praised the decision, calling it “great news” for eastern Ohio.

“I’m excited that JSW Steel chose to invest in a steel manufacturing facility here in Ohio,” Portman said in a release. “We welcome JSW Steel to our great state and know that its investment will produce good jobs and help boost the region’s economic growth. People who say steel is an industry of the past are wrong. Steel is still very much a part of the present and future of Ohio and the United States.”

Acero Junction Inc. began in July 2016 after acquiring the Electric Arc Furnace and Rolling mill of the former Wheeling-Pittsburgh Steel Corp. plant in Mingo Junction. The plant itself has been in operation since 1872. In 2009, the Russian-based OAO Severstal closed the Mingo Junction mill after purchasing it from Wheeling-Pittsburgh a year earlier. Later, Severstal sold the plant to the RG Steel Corp. in Pulaski, Pennsylvania, which filed for bankruptcy in May 2012.

Published by The Business Journal, Youngstown, Ohio.

https://businessjournaldaily.com/jsw-steel-invest-500m-acero-junction/
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 31 (view)

Why Do Some Say 'Chump' For Trump?
Posted: 6/28/2018 7:45:25 AM
/\/\/\ Those cherry-picked slurs/insults/names are the result of mirror-image round-the-clock bombardment that ideological racist adversarial liberals(AD-LIBS) started in 2000 AD, with Bush.....remember??? I certainly do......

"Bushie," Shrub," " Shrubbie," " Bushboy," " slimeball known as Bushboy," " Dubya," " Dumbya," " lying moron, " "high-functioning moron" "McPlain, "McSame," " McLame, " Repugnantins," "Repugnicans," " Rethuglians," " Rep-Uglians," " NeoKKKons," " neocon fascists"

...... this juvenile legacy is is still alive & well today. Adversarial liberal ideological racists started this 18 years ago with Bush, & amplified it from there , well before any of those selective modern shiny new ones you posted there.

Soo...about those fresh modern shiny ones directed against the liberals???? Its all just knee-jerk payback the way I see it...so dont dish it out if ya cant take it, hypocrite!
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 6/26/2018 3:07:01 PM

Actually, if you had known the steel industy, you'd know it never upgraded in the 1960's to oxygen furnaces from the old open hearth

Yes, I know all of this. I was a union steelworker for 27 years. WE upgraded to BOP/BOF waaay back in in 1968. WE were a world class, modern fully integreted steel producer, & one of the largest tin plate facilities in the US. We held patents on speciality tinplate & Galvalume, which eventually was copied & reproduced illegally offshore, then subsidized by foreign governments & dumped here at unfair below-cost prices. That is the definition of UNFAIR TRADE.

Reagan turned things around in his first half? you sure you worked in the industry in 1982? :)

DUH, thats what I said. I was there. I also said Democrats let us union workers down....because Democrats had full control & ability to NOT IMPLEMENT NAFTA.

Thats why Ross Perot said in the 90s(during Clinton's presidency) about "that giant sucking sound" ...referring to Clinton's NAFTA.

This is why our staunchly DEMOCRATIC union supported protectionist Pat Buchanan over AL Gore in 2000.

DEMOCRATS Clinton/Gore signed NAFTA into law after ratified by the DEMOCRATIC controlled Congress.

Interesting deflective take on adversarial liberal revisionist history in order to try to diminish the A$$hole factor of liberal Democrats.

So, here's the real poop:

Clinton signed NAFTA December 8, 1993.

Clinton = DEMOCRAT.
Gore = DEMOCRAT(....& Senate President)

103rd CONGRESS:
Senate majority = DEMOCRAT
House majority = DEMOCRAT

Thanks, Democrats. Without your support, NAFTA never would have happened!!! People posting on here with shiney-shoe jobs & those who own stock in Starbucks didnt suffer any consequences from NAFTA. They dont understand what Perot said during that time, & also dont have a clue as to why about one-third of us Democrats switched sides & voted for Bush over Gore in 2000....the same ones who voted for Trump in 2016!
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 19 (view)

Raising Foreign Trade Tariffs May Come To Benefit Us
Posted: 6/26/2018 2:11:22 PM
Yes, I'm a bit more in tune with all this than you armchair MSNBC surfers. I was a union steelworker for 27 years. I lost my job, career, pension & retirement due to plant bankruptcy & plant shutdown resulting from unfair trade practices that decimated the U.S steel industry.

I voted for Jimmy Carter, too. Thats when the steel industry troubles started. He ruined the industrial economy. Our company bled red, & we were laid off more than we worked during his term.

In the 1980s, Reagan turned everything around by the end of his 1st term. The company regained strength, we prospered during his 2nd term.

Things were fine until Clinton took over.

He signed NAFTA, then permanent Most Favored Nation status with China. Things started spiraling downhill.

These unionized industries pleaded with him for protection. He did nothing. Al Gore had a death wish for these union industries. They werent CLEAN or GREEN. He turned his back on fellow Democrats & our union brothers & never looked back.

We bled red until Bush was elected. He imposed steel tarriffs in his 1st year in office. Gore flipped out. He was crusading to destroy these "global warming" industries(& their workers, too). Gore worked the phones & had the WTO threaten action against Bush for his climate crime.

Too late, Bush. Thanks for the effort, but Gore eventually succeeded in decimating U.S. heavy industry as we knew it..

Bush & Reagan helped us union Democrats far more than the rest of the Democrats combined. Sad.

So, to answer your questions:
~Yes, our senator was the leader of the Senate Steel Caucus.
~Yes our union supported those efforts
~Yes, our union sent busloads of us to rally at the Capitol several times
~Yes, our union president testified before Senate trade committees via the Steel Caucus
~Yes, Trump is succeeding where others failed for decades
~Yes, AFL-CIO blamed the NAFTA/Clinton/Gore agreement for sending 700,000 American manufacturing jobs to Mexico over that time.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 3 (view)

Why Do Some Say 'Chump' For Trump?
Posted: 6/26/2018 1:28:28 PM
That is the result of round-the-clock bombardment that ideological racist adversarial liberals(AD-LIBS) started in 2000 AD, & is still alive & well today. Here is 5 minutes worth of copy/paste from past threads. It is just what they do......they think they are helping their cause & influencing those who vote for anybody other than a "chosen" Democrat......& 15+ years later, their efforts succeed in alienating even more Democrats(Trump Democrats!) & result in getting Trump elected in 2016.

Bush slurs:

Bushie
Shrub
Shrubbie
Bushboy
slimeball known as Bushboy
Dubya
Dumbya
lying moron
high-functioning moron

John McCain slurs:

McPlain
McSame
McLame

Republican slurs:

Repugnantins
Repugnicans
Rethuglians
Rep-Uglians
NeoKKKons
neocon fascists

Don't those who'll so do owe the rest of us an explanation?

NO. Just the opposite. No explanation needed. Its clear as a bell to me.

I have changed my views because of those who have spewed & continue to spew this garbage non-stop(ideological racist adversarial liberals). At first I used to feel embarrassment that other "Democrats" did this, & actually now feel that perhaps being a Democrat is a full reflection of this, & I now can NOT identify with the views of those who do this, nor support them.

I am now more open to the views of the victims of this abuse, who happen to be from the other party. Thats called a Trump Democrat.

I want nothing to do with these demented adversarial liberal bully pricks, I do not want to be identified as belonging to the same party as them, nor want anything to do with their now-tainted views that are joined at the hip with their behavior. They arent winning any hearts for sure. If anything, they are reinforcing their "opposition"
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 17 (view)

Raising Foreign Trade Tariffs May Come To Benefit Us
Posted: 6/26/2018 12:23:21 PM

....not to mention decades of damage to companies & industries(the steel industry, for example) that were originally decimated by the lopsided trade deals....the Clinton/Gore NAFTAs of the 1990s that destroyed blue collar Democrat union industries & their workforce....driving hordes of former Democratic voters to the GOP.

South Carolina steel plant reopened by UK industrialist, avoiding tariffs

By Thomas Barrabi
Published June 25, 2018

British industrialist Sanjeev Gupta’s GFG Industrials on Monday reopened a shuttered South Carolina steel plant in a move that will allow his U.K.-based firm to circumvent the Trump administration’s 25% tariffs on steel imports.

Liberty Steel, a London-based company owned by Gupta’s group, held a relaunch ceremony at Georgetown Steel Mill on Monday. The mill originally closed in 2015 and was acquired by Liberty House in 2017, the Myrtle Beach Sun News reported.

Liberty Steel said the facility would employ about 125 workers at launch and more than 300 workers in the “medium term,” according to a press release. GFG Alliance has vowed to invest more than $5 billion in the U.S. within the next few years.

“This is a historic moment in the story of Liberty Steel and GFG,” Gupta said at the ceremony, according to a press release. “It marks our first step into the American market and is as much a milestone for us in the USA as the restart of Liberty Steel Newport after a similar shutdown period was in the UK. That triggered a cascade of major acquisitions, investments and turnaround successes for GFG in the UK. I very much hope and expect that a similar journey has started today for our family in the USA.”

With the mill in operation, the GFG-owned facility will be able to produce steel products on U.S. soil, avoiding the tariffs. President Donald Trump ordered the tariffs on China, the European Union, Mexico, Canada and others this year, arguing the charges were necessary to ensure national security.

U.K.-based firms export more than $470 million in steel to the U.S. each year, or roughly 7% of the country’s total output, according to U.K. Steel.

“This first investment is our vote of confidence in the future of metals and heavy industrial sector in the USA,” Gupta said. “GFG’s economic model globally has long-term sustainability at its core, based on the development of local resources, including educational and local community development, and the production of quality products for the domestic market.”

https://www.foxbusiness.com/markets/south-carolina-steel-plant-reopened-by-uk-industrialist-avoiding-tariffs
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 6 (view)

The Mid Terms and 2020
Posted: 12/10/2017 5:33:27 PM

Anyone else but the above?

What about Bernie again??? He is old & white,like all the other old white liberal elite leading Democrats & he agreed with what all of us have been saying all along when last year he called the old white Democrat candidates & leadership "liberal elite".” Those old white liberal elitists who think they are the spokespersons for mainstream America unwittingly spawned an army of "Trump Democrats".

Sanders, for his part, has chastised reporters for asking if he plans to launch a 2020 bid, though he has lambasted 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for not appealing to white, working-class voters, whom he represents in Vermont.

In November, he said he was “deeply humiliated” Democrats could not connect with working-class Americans, adding, “There needs to be a profound change in the way the Democratic Party does business. It is not good enough to have a liberal elite.”

That's why Trump won.....he won with the help of enough common sense Trump Democrats voting for him & against your white old liberal elite champions. Your fault!!!!

Also last year, old white liberal elite Harry Reid gave an interesting interview....saying the group of potential 2020 Democratic old white liberal elite candidates looks like an ‘old folks’ home’....LMAO!!!!

The 77-year-old lawmaker said earlier this month that the 2020 Democratic class is shaping up to be an “old folks’ home” when an aide asked him if he would support a presidential bid by outgoing Vice President Joe Biden, according to New York Magazine.

Reid made his case by noting the ages of several prominent Democrats who have been floated as likely challengers to the incoming Republican president.

“It depends on who’s running,” he said of whether or not he’d support Biden. “It appears we’re going to have an old-folks’ home. We’ve got [Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth] Warren; she’ll be 71. Biden will be 78. Bernie [Sanders] will be 79.”

So, other than Elizabeth Warren, Trump in 2020 would be one of the younger candidates running. Hence, even more Trump Democrats!!!
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 620 (view)

On Fox News today.....
Posted: 11/28/2017 7:16:31 AM

I did not vote for Bill and Hillary or Trump...I do not know if I would have voted for Bill(since his accusations came up after he was in office) but I do know I would never have voted Trump

And theeeeerrrreeees your problem.....

Paula Jones happened in 1994....BEFORE the election. ... but hypocrites wearing those darn partisan horse blinders plugged their ears, & whistled the theme song to the Beverly Hillbillies, while the Clinton Smear Machine, featuring the lovely & talented James Carville proceeded to deny, disclaim, & detract during the reelection campaign. You all ruled the day & said sexual assault is OK with them.

Yes, it was all OK with them, as long as its the guy they wanna vote for.

Let the justifications begin.....as I said where are their morals when they elected someone like Trump....Before you start in with but "Clinton" excuses...I don't care about any of them.

And theeeeeerrrreeees your other problem.....

Clinton got away with it with your blessing, or inaction, or selective apathy, or those darn partisan horse blinders you all wear....why all the fuss now when someone you want to vote against does it???

Again, that standard was set in stone 20 years ago. If its obviously acceptable behavior for a politician, thanks to you hypocrites.
 olwhatzhisname

FCC is expected to unveil its plan for net neutrality
Posted: 11/23/2017 4:46:56 AM

The Ugly Truth About Obama's "Net Neutrality"
By Lawrence J. Spiwak
May 18, 2017

This week, the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) will start a proceeding to determine a better way to secure an Open Internet than the Obama administration’s 2015 proposal. As expected, Internet activists are positively apoplectic, with some going so far as to harass FCC Chairman Ajit Pai at his home on Mother’s Day.

Let me begin by reminding everyone what this debate is all about — and what it’s not.

The current iteration of the net-neutrality debate is not really about an “Open Internet” or free speech or even apple pie; it’s about whether government should be permitted to expand its power and encroach on private actors’ due process protections. At stake, in other words, is whether an administrative agency should be permitted to re-write the law — especially when it does so simply to fit a political agenda.

While some folks are busy screaming about the need for “Title II,” I’d wager most have no idea what that means. The FCC under President Obama sure as heck didn’t. As someone who has practiced telecommunications law for over 23 years, including a stint in the FCC’s Office of General Counsel, please let me provide a quick tutorial. Title II does not accomplish what Internet activists claim it does.

First, Title II — properly applied — means that Broadband Service Providers (“BSPs”) get to charge “edge” providers, such as Google and Netflix, a positive price for terminating their bits to broadband users. Let me repeat: Title II does not mean edge providers are exempt from paying a fee for transmission of their content. By statutory definition under Title II, a “telecommunications service” is a service sold “for a fee.” Moreover, these edge providers impose a direct cost on the network and, as such, the Fifth Amendment demands that BSPs be compensated appropriately. As such, Title II prohibits the FCC from imposing a “below cost” (i.e., “confiscatory”) rate of zero.

Second, Title II — properly applied — means that BSPs must file tariffs with the FCC. A tariff is a document establishing a government-set rate that publicly announces what prices will be charged for what services beforehand. The FCC has generally done away with tariffs because they don’t make sense in a competitive market. That is, the FCC has recognized that in a competitive marketplace, tariffs drive providers to charge similar prices, thus undercutting the very point of having companies compete on price.By contrast, according to the theory that held sway in Obama’s FCC — the case for using Title II to secure an Open Internet — all BSPs are “gatekeepers” and “terminating monopolies.” In other words, the commission doesn’t trust the market to ensure that rates are “just and reasonable.” Taking that argument at face value, this means that the FCC — by its very own logic — cannot eliminate tariffs in a non-competitive market by the plain terms of the Communications Act. (This point was made explicit by now-Chairman Ajit Pai’s lengthy dissent to the 2015 Open Internet Order.)

Third, Title II — properly applied — specifically permits BSPs to engage in reasonable discrimination, provided that customers are not “similarly situated.” As such, Title II expressly prohibits the FCC from imposing a rule that would mandate blanket non-discrimination to all comers.

Unfortunately, the plain language of Title II — not to mention the 80 years of case law supporting it — proved inconvenient for the Obama administration. Its solution? To ignore the “vast majority of rules adopted under Title II,” selectively picking and choosing whatever provisions of Title II it found convenient to achieve a results-driven outcome. Pleased with its handiwork, the FCC proudly proclaimed that it rewrote the statute by successfully tailoring “Title II … for the 21stCentury.”

Given this abuse of power, we should applaud Chairman Pai for trying to return the rule of law at the FCC. Who knows? Perhaps after 12 long years of the net-neutrality debate we might finally have a rational discussion about how to protect an “Open Internet” in a way that is both legally sustainable and economically sound.

http://www.realclearpolicy.com/articles/2017/05/18/the_ugly_truth_about_obamas_net_neutrality_110247.html
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 4760 (view)

Will President Elect Donald Trump Last The Full 4 Years?
Posted: 11/19/2017 6:21:33 PM

If we follow your logic, that means that by supporting Trump, you are here in support of sexual misconduct.

Yes!!! Just as you do!!! Why on earth does this baffle you???

Again, the same way that when you supported Clinton, you were in support of sexual misconduct OF A POLITICIAN. Just following the lead........except any/all of thee charges you posted would have happened when Trump was a private citizen.

Trump didnt get blowed in the Oval Office, fondle & expose himself while president, nor did he grope & rape while governor of Arkansas.

Again, that standard was set in stone 20 years ago. If its obviously acceptable for a politician, then it should be more than acceptable for a private citizen.....thanks to you hypocrites.

1)Former Bill Clinton volunteer Juanita Broaddrick alleged that, in the late 1970s, Clinton raped her twice in a hotel room in 1978. Mrs. Broaddrick suffered a bruised and torn lip, when Clinton bit her during the rapes.

2)According to Paula Jones' account, on May 8, 1991, she was escorted to Clinton's hotel room in Little Rock, Arkansas where he propositioned and exposed himself to her and demanded oral sex. Clinton settled the case with Jones with an $850,000 cash payment.

3)In 1998, Kathleen Willey alleged Clinton groped her without consent in the White House Oval Office in 1993. She reported that Clinton grabbed her, fondled her breast and pressed her hand against his genitals during an Oval Office meeting in November, 1993. Willey, who told her story in a 60 Minutes interview, became a target of a White House-directed smear campaign after she went public.

4)Eileen Wellstone, 19-year-old English woman who said Clinton sexually assaulted her after she met him at a pub near the Oxford where the future President was a student in 1969.

5)n 1972, a 22-year-old woman told campus police at Yale University that she was sexually assaulted by Clinton, a law student at the college. No charges were filed, but retired campus policemen contacted by Capitol Hill Blue confirmed the incident. The woman, tracked down byCapitol Hill Blue last week, confirmed the incident, but declined to discuss it further and would not give permission to use her name.

6)In 1974, a female student at the University of Arkansas complained that then-law school instructor Bill Clinton tried to prevent her from leaving his office during a conference. She said he groped her and forced his hand inside her blouse. She complained to her faculty advisor who confronted Clinton, but Clinton claimed the student ”came on” to him. The student left the school shortly after the incident. Reached at her home in Texas, the former student confirmed the incident, but declined to go on the record with her account. Several former students at the University have confirmed the incident in confidential interviews and said there were other reports of Clinton attempting to force himself on female students.

7)From 1978-1980, during Clinton’s first term as governor of Arkansas, state troopers assigned to protect the governor were aware of at least seven complaints from women who said Clinton forced, or attempted to force, himself on them sexually. One retired state trooper said in an interview that the common joke among those assigned to protect Clinton was “who’s next?”. One former state trooper said other troopers would often escort women to the governor’s hotel room after political events, often more than one an evening.

8)Carolyn Moffet, a legal secretary in Little Rock in 1979, said she met then-governor Clinton at a political fundraiser and shortly thereafter received an invitation to meet the governor in his hotel room. “I was escorted there by a state trooper. When I went in, he was sitting on a couch, wearing only an undershirt. He pointed at his penis and told me to suck it. I told him I didn’t even do that for my boyfriend and he got mad, grabbed my head and shoved it into his lap. I pulled away from him and ran out of the room.”

9)Sandra Allen James, a former Washington, DC, political fundraiser says Presidential candidate-to-be Clinton invited her to his hotel room during a political trip to the nation’s capital in 1991, pinned her against the wall and stuck his hand up her dress. She says she screamed loud enough for the Arkansas State Trooper stationed outside the hotel suite to bang on the door and ask if everything was all right, at which point Clinton released her and she fled the room. When she reported the incident to her boss, he advised her to keep her mouth shut if she wanted to keep working.

10)Christy Zercher, a flight attendant on Clinton’s leased campaign plane in 1992, says Presidential candidate Clinton exposed himself to her, grabbed her breasts and made explicit remarks about oral sex. A video shot on board the plane by ABC News shows an obviously inebriated Clinton with his hand between another young flight attendant’s legs. Zercher said later in an interview that White House attorney Bruce Lindsey tried to pressure her into not going public about the assault.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 4737 (view)

Bill Clinton-the original political sexual predator
Posted: 11/18/2017 3:01:18 PM

The GOP Party is choosing party over people, country and common decency. You must be so proud

Im a Democrat, been a registered Democrat all my life. And I know a hypocrite when I see one

But...If the Republicans are doing that, its because we showed them how to do that, because we did just that 20 years ago with Clinton....chose party over people, country and common decency. Democrats & the media ignored Paula Jones. Hillary called her a nut & said it was all "a right wing conspiracy". Past practice...& all that. Embarrasing.

10 Democrats Who Brushed Off Bill Clinton's Sexual Assault Allegations

ByAaron Bandler
October 15, 2016

Democrats have worked themselves into a furor of faux outrage over the recent sexual assault allegations against Donald Trump, but of course they're also massive hypocrites for brushing off the numerous allegations against Bill Clinton. The claims about Trump's actions are serious and worthy of further investigation, but to admit that also requires admitting that the even more severe and numerous accusations against Clinton are as well.

Here are 10 Democrats who have dismissed the serious accusations involving Clinton.

1. Joe Biden. The outgoing vice president said in a recent interview that Clinton's allegations "shouldn’t matter."

"I can’t make any excuse for Bill Clinton’s conduct," Biden said. "...And I wouldn’t attempt to make any excuses for the conduct. But he paid a price for it. He paid a price. He was impeached. And he was– he expressed his deep sorrow and acknowledged what he did."

But as the Daily Wire's James Barrett noted, Clinton hasn't taken responsibility for the allegations, only having apologized for incidents in which he was caught red-handed after having lied to the American people. He and his wife have spent years attacking the other women who came forward with the allegations.

2. Hillary Clinton. Clinton's wife has made a habit of smearing and tearing down the women who made the sexual allegations against Clinton, including threatening Juanita Broaddrick, who accused Clinton of rape.

When a protester showed up at one of her campaign rallies wearing a shirt that accused her husband of rape, Hillary Clinton snarkily suggested that "an intervention" was needed for the protester.

3. Barack Obama. The United States president simply laughed when protester showed up at an event where he was campaigning for Hillary Clinton wearing t-shirts that read "Bill Clinton is a rapist."

"Those are some folks who are auditioning for a reality show," Obama said derisively.

4. James Carville. The longtime Clinton ally dismissed Paula Jones, who accused Clinton of sexually assaulting her, by infamously claiming: "Drag a hundred dollars through a trailer park and there’s no telling what you’ll find."

5. Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL). The disgraced former Democratic National Committee chairwomen chuckled in December 2015 when asked about Trump raising Clinton's sexual allegations as an issue, warning that Republicans risk attacking Clinton "to their peril."

"I think every poll I've seen shows that if President Clinton were a candidate tomorrow, he'd be re-elected," Schultz told NBC's Andrea Mitchell. "He presided at that time over the longest period of prosperity sustained up to that point, finished his term very popular and continues to be one of the most admired elected officials and former elected officials and men in the world."

In Schultz's perverse mind, Clinton's popularity is more important than his laundry list of sexual allegations.

6. Rebecca Schoenkopf. The owner of the uber-feminist Wonkette wrote a column that made painfully unconvincing excuses for Clinton allegedly raping Broaddrick, actually writing that even if Clinton raped her, "it doesn’t make him an evil man" so long as he stopped doing it. Schoenkopf proceeded to go completely off the rails in her defense of Clinton.

"I can absolutely see Bill Clinton doing this (then, not now) and not even thinking of it as rape, but thinking of it as dominant, alpha sex," Schoenkopf wrote. "I can see a LOT of men doing that during that time period, before we started telling them in the '80s, 'hey, that is rape, do not do that.'"

Broaddrick said she repeatedly told Clinton to stop raping her, to no avail.

7. Richard Socarides. The former Bill Clinton aide became rather triggered when CNN contributor Jeff Lord mentioned Clinton's sexual allegations.

"This is disgraceful," Socarides bloviated indignantly. "Here we are on television on New Year's Eve and you are accusing the former president of the United States of rape and these charges -- these are phony charges that have been dragged out for a long time against the president."

But as Lord pointed out in his Newsbusters column, Clinton "had to settle with Paula Jones for $850,000 and lost his law license for a bit - there was decidedly not a thing 'phony' about that."

8. Joy Behar. The joyless co-host of The View smeared the woman alleging Clinton's sexual abuse as "tramps."

Behar snarked that Hillary Clinton should tell the women: "I would like to apologize to those tramps who have slept with my husband." She later apologized for her insulting comment.

9. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-CA). MSNBC's Andrea Mitchell actually repeatedly pressed Pelosi about Clinton's sexual allegations on Tuesday, until Pelosi finally said that "what Bill Clinton did two decades ago" was not an important issue in this election cycle.

10. Jennifer Granholm. The former Michigan governor told Fox New's Megyn Kelly that accusations that Hillary Clinton enabled her husband's sexual escapades are "ridiculous" and "asked and answered." Granholm never explained how exactly, or even acknowledged Bill Clinton's sexual allegations.

http://www.dailywire.com/news/9988/10-democrats-who-brushed-bill-clintons-sexual-aaron-bandler
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 4734 (view)

Bill Clinton is the original sex monster in office
Posted: 11/18/2017 1:22:24 PM
....and after all that, he finished his term unscathed. Good role model for future politicians!!
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 4733 (view)

Comrade Trump is the Lying King
Posted: 11/18/2017 1:21:20 PM
Fvck the impeachment, bunky. I didnt say impeachment.....Im talking about the sexual assaults/harassment/misconduct charges while he ran for reelection. Hypocrites ignored it.

Paula Jones happened in 1994....BEFORE the election. This is the tar baby that mattered, but hypocrites ruled the day & said sexual assault is OK with them, as long as its the guy they wanna vote for.

The others really dont matter compared to this, but...

Monica Lewinsky happened in 1995....the story broke in the summer of 1996, BEFORE the election

Not sure about the other 6-7 female accusers that surfaced back then....I dont feel like doing someone's homework for them.

Try keeping up if you can.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 4731 (view)

Fish Lips creep, just like Bill Clinton
Posted: 11/18/2017 12:51:16 PM
Yep, we are still bringing up a past President that got impeached for it, because Clinton voters set the bar 20 years ago when they reelected him , knowing full well of his sexual assault/harassment charges as governor, AND his sexual acts with an intern AS PRESIDENT IN THE OVAL OFFICE.

He lied publicly about it, THEN he lied under oath, THEN tried to cover it up, THEN smeared the female victims, THEN admitted it, THEN paid a sexual harassment settlement, THEN you all voted him in for a 2nd term. Can you all say NO-MORALS 2-FACED FVCKING HYPOCRITES????
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not arguing that it is acceptable or unacceptable for Moore, Trump, Franken, etc, you hypocrites all are. I am pointing out how the identical but far worse situation for Clinton was generally "acceptable" by his supporters, much the same as these supporters generally are doing, & am using that as a litmus test.

Clinton got away with it with your blessing....why all the fuss now when someone else does it???
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 21 (view)

Al Franken is channeling Bill Clinton
Posted: 11/17/2017 8:55:15 AM

Just to be clear...The woman who claims Clinton raped her, changed her story repeatedly...when questioned.
And I see no evidence there was any payout. Can someone send me a link to a site that isn't a far right one?
The one given was and written a couple days ago....lol.

lol indeed.

The Whole Story...Not made up.

If you don't like the Washington Post link,or any other link, just google "Paula Jones Settlement" & pick the source you trust. The story is exactly the same across the board.

http://www.cnn.com/ALLPOLITICS/stories/1998/11/13/jones/

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/politics/special/clinton/stories/jones111498.htm

http://www.nytimes.com/1999/01/13/us/clinton-settles-jones-lawsuit-with-a-check-for-850000.html

http://articles.latimes.com/1998/nov/14/news/mn-42627

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paula_Jones
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 452 (view)

On Fox News today...the truth for once.
Posted: 11/17/2017 6:18:39 AM
Yep, just apologize, & everything is OK. Thats what Clinton did.... he changed the rules & set the new bar 20 years ago.

Whatever anybody else did, whether wittingly or unwittingly, will never hold a candle to what Clinton did repeatedly while in office.

He finished his term unscathed, due to selective absolution somehow. So unless there are different rules for whatever party you belong to, I cant imagine how this would play out any differently.

IF it comes out that anybody else really knowingly did something absolutely legally wrong & was deliberately trying to hide it, then lied publicly about(like Clinton did), all he needs to do is to play the religious card EXACTLY like Clinton did.

After Clinton was caught red handed(or blue-dress-ed, or Lewinski-ed..LOL) he bit his lip, apologized , met with Jesse Jackson, held hands, bowed their heads & prayed publicly for forgiveness. Then Jackson supposedly "counseled" him behind closed doors with "spiritual guidance". 1 week later - all fixed!!!!

That's all it took for Clinton to be absolved. Anti-religious adversarial liberals(AD-LIBS) had no problem with that selective bit of divine intervention, remember? LMAO

We were told time & time again by Fvcking goofy hypocrites how President Clinton's personal life was nobody's business, and that it had nothing to do with his job as president. I am applying it here in the 21st century to private citizen Donald Trump. For me, it has less to do with supporting or opposing "bad behavior", but has far more to do with applying accepted equal non-partisan treatment.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 16 (view)

Al Franken is a Vial Molester and Should be Removed from the US Senate
Posted: 11/17/2017 5:09:14 AM

Several had accused Bill Clinton and one Juanita Broaddrick accused him of rape and he settled out of court.
https://www.aol.com/article/news/2017/11/16/these-are-the-sexual-assault-allegations-against-bill-clinton/23279249/

Yep.

Revisionist history, complete with horse blinders is alive & well on these forums...as usual. Try no to trip over these multiple Clinton accusers who claimed the same and/or far worse charges against him from his college years all the way through being a sitting president. (Feel free to Google them in case you all conveniently forgot, or are not aware of them). This didnt warrant liberal Democrats calling for his resignation, nor did they want to punish him....to suppport a partisan agenda it seems.

Well-Known Clinton Accusers:

~Monica Lewinsky - this needs no explanation besides blue dress & cigar.
~Gennifer Flowers - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
~Kathleen Willey - sexual assault, intimidations, threats
~Paula Jone[s - unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault, out of court settlement $850,000

Then some of the Clinton Accusers who are less well known:

~Sandra Allen James - sexual assault
~Kathy Bradshaw - sexual assault
~Juanita Broaddrick - rape
~Eileen Wellstone - rape
~Cristy Zercher - unwelcomed sexual advance, intimidations
~Carolyn Moffet -unwelcomed sexual advance, exposure, bordering on sexual assault
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 2983 (view)

Better Call Saul and book a tee time for the golfer in chief Obama teeing off again
Posted: 6/26/2017 6:50:31 PM

Very Fake News Winning!

FORE!

Very fake news indeed!!

In related news, CNN, aka All Trump, All Russia, All the Time Fake News Network bumped up the number of unemployed in America by 3....hahahahaha

3 CNN journalists resign over retracted story about Trump associate
CNN

David Bauder Associated Press
June 26, 2017 7:40pm

CNN accepted the resignations Monday of three journalists involved in a retracted story about a supposed investigation into a pre-inaugural meeting between an associate of President Donald Trump and the head of a Russian investment fund.

The story was posted on the network's website on Thursday and was removed, with all links disabled, Friday night. CNN immediately apologized to Anthony Scaramucci, the Trump transition team member who was reported to be involved in the meeting.

The story's author, Thomas Frank, was among those who resigned, according to a network executive who requested anonymity because the person was not authorized to discuss personnel issues. Also losing their jobs were Eric Lichtblau, an assistant managing editor in CNN's Washington bureau, and Lex Harris, head of the investigations unit.

CNN, in initially taking down the story, said it didn't meet its editorial standards. The episode is a damaging blow for a network that Trump has frequently derided as "fake news," and for a story that never even made it onto any of CNN's television networks.

The story had been quickly questioned both internally and externally, including by the conservative site Breitbart News. It was determined that the story was posted without going through the expected checks and balances for a story of such sensitivity, the executive said.

The failure to follow proper procedures is what led to the resignations, the CNN executive said.

It's not immediately clear what in the story is factually incorrect, or whether CNN will continue to report on the issue. The retracted story had said the Senate investigations committee was looking into a January 16 discussion between Scaramucci and Kirill Dmitriev, whose Russian Direct Investment Fund guides investments by U.S. entities in Russia. Scaramucci, in the story, said he exchanged pleasantries in a restaurant with Dmitriev.

The report also said that two Democratic senators wanted to know whether Scaramucci had indicated in the meeting whether sanctions against Russia would be lifted, a decision that could impact the investment fund.

Following the retraction, Scaramucci tweeted that CNN "did the right thing. Classy move. Apology accepted. Everyone makes mistakes. Moving on."

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-cnn-journalists-resign-over-retracted-story-20170626-story.html
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 224 (view)

The Democratic Leader
Posted: 6/21/2017 6:07:52 PM

The Democratic Leader

The Democratic Leader is the new pinata, & rightfully so, after another House loss for Democrats. Somehow though, these lib d1ckheads must still somehow refer to Trump for this loss. They dont realize that people dont want Nancy"Chuckie's Bride" Pelosi, or some twitchy liberal weirdo as their representative. BOOYAH

Democrats Seethe After Georgia Loss: ‘Our Brand Is Worse Than Trump’
The New York Times
By ALEXANDER BURNS and JONATHAN MARTIN
11 hrs ago

Democrats seethed, second-guessed and sought to regroup on Wednesday after a disappointing special election defeat in Georgia, with the party’s campaign chief in the House of Representatives outlining alternative paths to taking power, and some lawmakers questioning anew the leadership and political strategy of Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic minority leader.

By fiercely contesting a congressional race in the conservative Atlanta suburbs, Democrats had hoped to make an emphatic statement about the weakness of the Republican Party under President Trump. Their candidate, Jon Ossoff, raised about $25 million, largely in small donations, and assertively courted right-of-center voters with promises of economic development and fiscal restraint.

Some lawmakers are questioning anew the leadership and political strategy of Nancy Pelosi, the Democratic minority leader.

Representative Tim Ryan of Ohio, who has been a vocal critic of his party’s overarching political strategy, said Democrats needed to recognize that they were “toxic” in huge parts of the country.

“Our brand is worse than Trump,” said Mr. Ryan, who urged Democrats to make forging a clear economic agenda an urgent priority. “We can’t just run against Trump.”

Mr. Ryan, who tried to unseat Ms. Pelosi, Democrat of California, as House minority leader after the November elections, said she remained a political drag on other Democrats.

“They’re still running against her and still winning races, and it’s still a problem,” Mr. Ryan said.

Outside the activist wing of the party, the Georgia result opened a new and potentially bitter debate about nonideological matters, including who should be the Democrats’ public face in Congress.

Lachlan McIntosh, a South Carolina-based Democratic strategist, said the party had to confront just how unpopular its current leadership is in conservative areas. With some Democrats questioning whether they should have invested more in Mr. Parnell’s near-miss campaign, Mr. McIntosh said bluntly that, if Mr. Parnell had ever become a cause célèbre like Mr. Ossoff, national Republicans would simply have blasted him with the same anti-Pelosi message that worked in Georgia.

“The problem will persist for Democrats next year,” Mr. McIntosh said. “They can’t ignore how very unpopular their leadership is with many voters. It’s not fair or justified, but it’s real.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/democrats-seethe-after-georgia-loss-%e2%80%98our-brand-is-worse-than-trump%e2%80%99/ar-BBCZnbn?li=BBnbcA1
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 18 (view)

Groundhog Day 101 for demented liberal pr!cks
Posted: 2/17/2017 6:23:54 PM

As for why gtomustang thinks this anti-religion rant is secretly about Trump, I have no idea.

...because yesterday was day 100 of the Trump election.........Welcome to Day 101 of TOTALLY Fvcked Adversarial liberal(AD-LIB) GROUNDHOG DAY...... They wake up every day now, their heroine, the cowardess Ms. CLInTon has left the building. And Trump is STILL President!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Reality obviously is RIGHT HERE for dumbstruck AD-LIBS(adversarial liberals), its a 24/7 affliction that may go on for years!!!

Republican are getting exactly what they wanted ......They got an East & West Coat collection of totally fvcked, choking, insane, wailing, crying, frightened & blame-shifting ADHD adversarial liberal CLInTon likker losers with a sudden & acute case of Tourettes Syndrome!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Sooo...The only ones getting TOTALLY fvcked are idiot brainwashed liberal Democrats who are squarely to blame for this grand finale fvckfest, brought to you by none other than YOURSELF, & YOUR choice of candidate, YOUR own "Mommy Dearest", "Ms. PantsSuit USA", Her Majesty, the fvckmistress Hillary CLInTon ...... And all you goofy pr!ck morons who supported her

....(ESPECIALLY you lonely bitter hateful old weirdos who post on here up to 20 times per day.....geez.)

Idiot brainwashed liberal Democrats are the reasons Trump is working the White House right now!!!! Bernie Sanders should have been doing that for YOU right now, but you Leave It To Beaver-generation d!ckheads likked the Washington millionaire insider CLInTon full -tongued & gave her full access, full authority, full steam ahead to steamroll over Bernie Sanders.

So why are you p!ssed at Trump????????????????? Watching the evening news is my new entertainment. Trump is the lead story EVERY FVCKING DAY. Dumbstruck AD-LIBS(adversarial liberals)are slitting their wrists, wailing, & crying like collicky babies. Thats entertainment!!!!

While all you fat spoiled wrinkled up post-menopausal demented armchair AD-LIB baby boomers are cheering on the aged liberal politicians/Hollywood/rap star/ left wing anger/pity fest band leaders out there, its the 20-somethings & milennials who wanted Bernie, & you aged armchair forum d!ckheads got sales-pitched with your own generation Aunt Bea/Ma Kettle Arkansas millionaire insider hillbilly lawyer-turned-socialite /limousine liberal that NOBODY can stand, & you blame Trump, & those who voted for him???

Again...old grandma Pelosi & American Gothic poster boy Reid is carrying the banner for your lazy demented a$$es. How's that gonna work out for you now???

But thanks for playing, and LOSING....we have some nice parting gifts for you, including some fine conservative-assed Supreme Court justices coming your way very soon.

Please continue to motherfvck & blame-game Trump voters for what is clearly & squarely YOUR OWN FAULT and YOUR OWN DOING. Its good for the ratings.

Its Groundhog day #101(& counting) for all you demented AD-LIB pr!cks.... good luck with all that!! Please post 20 more times tomorrow, please...OK???
 OLWHATZHISNAME
Msg: 104 (view)

Legal or illegal? Not all executive orders are legal or possible
Posted: 2/7/2017 4:29:01 PM

"Where are all the pro-Trump commenters who were in a tizzy over Obama & Executive Orders? Why are they not speaking out against Trump's blatant miss use of them?"

Hi there. We are still poking around here, but see, we have lives, & are not obsessed, mind-fvcked 24/7 demented goobers like you guys have been sine 11-8. We just dont really give 2 sh!ts about what you are screaming in a non-stop frenzy to eachother .

Some of you twitchy weirdos post on here 20+ times a day.

Anyhow, to answer the question, we are hoping Trump can continue the executive orders, at least neutralizing Obama's many many questionable, ILLEGAL & partisan executive orders . Trump is exercising that old "What goes around comes around" paradox. If the shoe fits...................................

Obama violations

~Ignoring Federal law requiring that each state be notified when/where refuges are being placed in their state. Article II Section 3
~In direct violation of ACA Law ( Section 36B ) ordered subsidies be paid under Federal Exchange. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
~Ignored law by taking Iran Deal to UN prior to 60-day review period mandated by Iran Nuclear Agreement Review, and failed to turn over side agreements as outlined. – “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
~Ignored Congressional Treaty Powers. Article II Section 1, Article II Section 2
~Operation Choke Point program – Direct infringement on 2nd Amendment.
~Violated statute on “Material Support of Terrorism” by returning top terrorists back to terrorist organizations. ~Article II Section 3; Dereliction of Duty Article II Section 4
~Violated Appropriations Act (DOD Section 8111) – GAO report; Article II Section 3
~Ignored law that requires Congress be notified prior to any detainees being moved from Guantanamo. “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
~Using EPA to “legislate” over States, Congress, and Federal Court; Article II Section 3; Article I Section 8; Direct violation of Presidential Oath.
~Appointed 24+ Federal agency czars without advice and consent of the Senate; Violation of Article II Section 2
~Used Executive Privilege in regards to Fast & Furious gun running scandal. When Government misconduct is the concern Executive privilege is negated.
~23 Executive Orders on gun control – infringement of the 2nd Amendment
~Exposed identity and methods of operation of a Navy SEALs team – Illegal for a President to reveal classified military secrets. Article II Section 3
~2 Executive actions mandating private health information on patients be turned over to NICS – Violation of HIPPA law.
~Executive Order bypassing Congress on immigration – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; Article II Section 3; Article I Section 8
~Unilaterally issued new exemptions to immigration restrictions law that bars certain asylum-seekers and refugees who provided “limited material support” to terrorists. – Article 1 Section 1; Article I Section 8 Congress shall have the Power..to establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization.
~Issued directive instructing ICE to NOT enforce immigration laws in certain cases. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3; Article I Section 8
~Release of convicted illegal aliens ordered in direct opposition to law-Article II Section 3
~Expanded executive action for amnesty to illegal immigrant relatives of DREAM Act beneficiaries. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3; Article I Section 8
~Executive action directing DHS that almost all immigration offenses were unenforceable absent a separate criminal conviction. Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress; “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3; Article I Section 8
~Ignoring Law (2006 Secure Fence Act) “he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
~Used DOJ to ignore section 8 of the Voting Rights Act. ” he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
~Used DOJ to prevent Arizona and Alabama from enforcing immigration laws. – 10th Amendment
~Information memorandum telling states that they can waive the work requirement for welfare recipients, thereby altering the 1996 welfare reform law. – Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress.
~Used NLRB to dictate to a business where they can do business. (Boeing Dreamliner Plant). No Constitutional authority to do so.
~NDAA – Section 1021. Due process Rights negated. Violation of 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th Amendments.
~Executive Order 13603 NDRP – Government can seize anything
~Executive Order 13524 – Gives INTERPOL jurisdiction on American soil beyond law enforcement agencies, including the FBI.
~Executive Order 13636 Infrastructure Cybersecurity – Bypassing Congress Article 1 Section 1, ALL Legislative power held by Congress
~Attempt to tax political contributions – 1st Amendment
~DOMA Law – Obama directed DOJ to ignore the Constitution and separation of powers and not enforce the law. ” he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed,” Article II Section 3
~Dodd-Frank – Due process and separation of powers. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau writing and interpreting law. Article. I. Section. 1
~Drone strikes on American Citizens – 5th Amendment Due process Rights negated
~Bypassed Congress and gave EPA power to advance Cap-n-Trade
~Attempt for Graphic tobacco warnings (under appeal) – 1st Amendment
~Four Exec. appointments – Senate was NOT in recess (Court has ruled unconstitutional yet the appointees still remain)
~Obama took Chairmanship of UN Security Council – Violation of Section 9.
~ACA (Obamacare) mandate – SCOTUS rewrote legislation and made it a tax because there is no Constitutional authority for Congress to force Americans to engage in commerce. SCOTUS has no authority to Legislate or lay taxes. Article I Section 1 & 8.
~Contraceptive, abortifacients mandate violation of First Ammendment
~Healthcare waivers – No president has dispensing powers
~Refuses to acknowledge state’s 10th Amendment rights to nullify Obamacare
~Going after states (AZ lawsuit) for upholding Federal law (immigration) -10th Amendment.
~Chrysler Bailout -TARP – violated creditors rights and bankruptcy law, as well as Takings and Due Process Clauses – 5th Amendment (G.W. Bush also illegally used TARP funds for bailouts)
~The Independent Payment Advisory Board (appointees by the president). Any decisions by IPAB will instantly become law starting in 2014 – Separation of Powers, Article 1 Section 1.
~Congress did not approve Obama’s war in Libya. Article I, Section 8, First illegal war U.S. has engaged in. Impeachable under Article II, Section 4; War Powers Act – Article II Section 3.
~Obama falsely claims UN can usurp Congressional war powers.
~Bribery of Senator Ben Nelson and Senator Mary Landrey. (Cornhusker Kickback and Louisiana Purchase) Article II, Section 4.
~With the approvalof Obama, the NSA and the FBI are tapping directly into the servers of 9 internet companies to gain access to emails, video/audio, photos, documents, etc. This program is code named PRISM. NSA also collecting data on all phone calls in U.S. – Violation of 4th Amendment.
~Directed signing of U.N. Firearms treaty – 2nd Amendment.
~The Senate/Obama immigration bill (approved by both) raises revenue – Section 7. All Bills for raising Revenue shall originate in the House of Representatives
~Obama altered law – (A president has no authority to alter law) Delayed upholding the Employer Mandate Law (ACA) until 2015 – Individual Mandate will be enforced. A President does not have that authority – Article. I. Section. 1. All legislative Powersherein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States; The president “shall take care that the laws be faithfully executed” -Article II, Section 3; Equal Protection Clause -14th Amendment.
~Obama altered law – ACA Medicare cuts delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
~Obama altered law – Enforcement of eligibility requirements for ACA delayed until 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
~Obama wavered ACA Income Verification Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
~Obama altered law – Delayed ACA caps on out of pocket expenses until 2015. (when implemented premiums will skyrocket) Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
~Obama ignored judicial order to fulfill legal obligation regarding Yucca Mountain waste. Article II, Section 3
Waived Federal provision that prevents U.S. From arming terrorist groups – Article I. Section 1; Impeachable under Article III, Section 3.
~Directed State Department HS to ignore law barring entry to U.S. those giving political or charitable aid to known terrorist groups. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
~Obama shelves part of the ACA Law for Insurers, extending the life of non-qualifying (according to ACA) plans until Jan. 1, 2015. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.
~Obama waved ACA individual mandate for those that lost their insurance. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.
~Obama alters ACA law and exempts companies employing between 50-100 full-time workers from business mandate until 2016. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3.
(In total, Obama has unilaterally altered ACA 24 times. Article. I. Section. 1; Article II, Section 3. Violation of the Take Care Clause, Separation of Powers.)

~Obama has acted outside the constitutional power given him – this in itself is unconstitutional. Trump has one fine role model there to emulate.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 513 (view)

Will all Democrats Brains explode during the next 4 Years?
Posted: 1/14/2017 6:39:37 PM

Donald Trump once a single payer advocate, has he flip flopped on that too?

LMAO....no, that would be 2 faced lying crooked health industry lobby whore Hillary CLInTon, who said that 1 year ago this month.

Hillary Clinton Gets $13 Million From Health Industry, Now Says Single-Payer Will “Never, Ever Come To Pass­”

By David Sirota 01/30/16 AT 8:42 PM

Closing out her Iowa campaign, Hillary Clinton on Friday declared that the Medicare-for-all proposal pushed by her Democratic primary opponent and many liberal groups will “never, ever come to pass.” The statement came weeks after a new poll showed most Americans support the idea. Her declaration was a reversal of her position two decades ago — which came before she received millions of dollars of campaign cash from the health industry.

Clinton’s comments, which were made during an appearance at Grand View University in Iowa, were aimed at Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders, who has long championed the kind of government administered health care system used by many major industrialized nations. Of Sanders’ proposal, Clinton said on Friday: "People who have health emergencies can't wait for us to have a theoretical debate about some better idea that will never, ever come to pass." The Kaiser Family Foundation’s December 2015 tracking poll found that 58 percent of Americans support expanding Medicare to cover everyone.

Clinton slammed the push for single-payer even though some of the major labor unions supporting her campaign have long cited that goal as a top legislative priority. Her comments also contrast with what she herself said in 1994 during remarks to the Lehman Brothers Health Corporation. As CBS News notes, back then she declared that a single-payer system was all but inevitable, saying: “I believe that by the year 2000 we will have a single payer system. I don’t think it’s — I don’t even think it’s a close call politically ... it will be such a huge popular issue in the sense of populist issue that even if it’s not successful the first time, it will eventually be.”

Between that declaration and her now saying single-payer can never pass, Clinton has vacuumed in roughly $13.2 million from sources in the health sector, according to data compiled by the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics. That includes $11.2 million from the sector when Clinton was a senator and $2 million from health industry sources (as of January, 2016!!)during her 2016 presidential campaign.

In a 2006 story about her relationship with the health industry, the New York Times noted that during her Senate reelection campaign, she was "receiving hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions from doctors, hospitals, drug manufacturers and insurers" and had become "the No. 2 recipient of donations from the industry."

The Intercept also reported that from 2013 to 2015, Clinton received more than $2.8 million in speaking fees from the health industry.

http://www.ibtimes.com/political-capital/hillary-clinton-gets-13-million-health-industry-now-says-single-payer-will-never

olwhatzhisname
Msg: 38 (view)

Dear Ivanka...
Posted: 1/2/2017 7:10:05 AM

"Since President Obama took office the Democrats have lost ground in;
1. State Legislatures
2. State Governorships
3. The Senate
4. The House
and now
5. The White House"

^^^^ This is that elephant in the room that keeps sh1tting on their heads, this is the result perhaps of that 8% black vote for Trump that tipped the scales in some states. That 8% black vote for Trump, along with the millions of other Trump Democrats, that is.

They are so covered in this elephant sh1t they are tunnel-visioned & dont see it, they just keep mashing sour grapes in their face to try to cover the stench of their comprehensive failure these past 8 years that led to this GOP takeover & now a Trump presidency.

That is a legacy that compares to jimmy carter's legacy...YIKES!!

Yes, its uncanny the similarities to Carter/Reagan 1980. Reagan Democrats of 1980 are reincarnated into Trump Democrats in 2016!!
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 379 (view)

Will old white liberal elite Dems live long enough to challenge Trump in 4 Years??
Posted: 12/27/2016 4:17:54 PM

Meanwhile, Bernie Sanders gave an interesting interview

Yes he did. He is old & white, & agreed with what all of us have been saying all along when he called the old white Democrat candidates & leadership "liberal elite".” Those old white liberal elitists spawned an army of "Trump Democrats".

Sanders, for his part, has chastised reporters for asking if he plans to launch a 2020 bid, though he has lambasted 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for not appealing to white, working-class voters, whom he represents in Vermont.

In November, he said he was “deeply humiliated” Democrats could not connect with working-class Americans, adding, “There needs to be a profound change in the way the Democratic Party does business. It is not good enough to have a liberal elite.”

That's why Trump won.....he won with the help of enough common sense Trump Democrats voting for him & against your white old liberal elite champions. Your fault!!!!

Meanwhile, old white Harry Reid gave an interesting interview....saying the group of potential 2020 Democratic old white liberal elite candidates looks like an ‘old folks’ home’. Other than Elizabeth Warren, Trump in 2020 would be one of the younger candidates running. Hence, more Trump Democrats!!!

The 77-year-old lawmaker said earlier this month that the 2020 Democratic class is shaping up to be an “old folks’ home” when an aide asked him if he would support a presidential bid by outgoing Vice President Joe Biden, according to New York Magazine.

Reid made his case by noting the ages of several prominent Democrats who have been floated as likely challengers to the incoming Republican president.

“It depends on who’s running,” he said of whether or not he’d support Biden. “It appears we’re going to have an old-folks’ home. We’ve got [Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth] Warren; she’ll be 71. Biden will be 78. Bernie [Sanders] will be 79.”
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 7288 (view)

OMG, Trump is President...Libs must slit their wrists
Posted: 12/24/2016 3:34:28 AM
Welcome to Day 46 of TOTALLY Fvcked Adversarial liberal(AD-LIB) GROUNDHOG DAY...... They wake up every day now, their heroine, the cowardess Ms. CLInTon has left the building. And Trump is STILL President!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Reality obviously is RIGHT HERE for dumbstruck AD-LIBS(adversarial liberals), its a 24/7 affliction that may go on for years!!!

Republican are getting exactly what they wanted for Christmas......They got an East & West Coat collection of totally fvcked, choking, insane, wailing, crying, frightened & blame-shifting ADHD adversarial liberal CLInTon likker losers with a sudden & acute case of Tourettes Syndrome!!!!! OMG!!!!!!

Sooo...The only ones getting TOTALLY fvcked are idiot brainwashed liberal Democrats who are squarely to blame for this grand finale fvckfest, brought to you by none other than YOURSELF, & YOUR choice of candidate, YOUR own "Mommy Dearest", "Ms. PantsSuit USA", Her Majesty, the fvckmistress Hillary CLInTon ...... And all you goofy pr!ck morons who supported her.

You & she are the reasons Trump is transitioning into the White House!!!! Bernie Sanders should have been doing that for YOU right now, but you Leave It To Beaver-generation d!ckheads likked the Washington millionaire insider CLInTon full -tongued & gave her full access, full authority, full steam ahead to steamroll over Bernie Sanders.

So why are you p!ssed at Trump????????????????? When I looked at all the protesters on the street last month(that didnt last long, now did it??? LMAO!!!!)....they were mostly all Bernie demographic supporters. Those 20-somethings /milennial left wing terrorists should have been targeting all of YOU & torching YOUR homes/cars, because YOU are the ones who caused this.

While all you fat spoiled wrinkled up post-menopausal demented armchair AD-LIB baby boomers are cheering on the post-election GROUNDHOG DAY left wing anger/pity fest out there, its the 20-somethings & milennials who wanted Bernie, & you aged armchair forum d!ckheads got sales-pitched with your own generation Aunt Bea/Ma Kettle Arkansas millionaire insider hillbilly lawyer-turned-socialite /limousine liberal that NOBODY can stand, & you blame Trump, & those who voted for him???

Again...How's that gonna work out for you now???

But thanks for playing, and LOSING....we have some nice parting gifts for you, including some fine conservative-assed Supreme Court justices coming your way very soon.

Please continue to motherfvck & blame-game Trump voters for what is clearly & squarely YOUR OWN FAULT and YOUR OWN DOING. Its good for the ratings.

Its Groundhog day #46(& counting) for all you demented AD-LIB pr!cks.... good luck with all that!!

Merry Christmas to the rest of us! Doesnt Christmas feel a little more special this year????
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 7283 (view)

Trump is President / get over it.
Posted: 12/23/2016 12:52:52 PM

dee, the amnesia in here with gto, Ll, and others is pretty bad, but thankfully we don't forget that because they continue to play that same amnesia game.

Hey John, its not regular amnesia, its called OBAMNESIA.

There are at least 2 types:

Obamanesia(V.1): Forgetting Every Campaign Promise Obama Ever Made, yet remembering everyone who brings up all those broken campaign promises/lies is a racist.

Obamanesia(V.2): When people all of a sudden can't remember/dont admit voting for Obama, but voted for Hillary BECAUSE of Obama, yet vividly remember all those who didnt vote for him/her are racists.

These are the ones who cling to their spotlighted liberal feel-good heroes & just cant let go. You go into these states like California and, like a lot of areas on the East Coast, the America of the Reagan era has been gone now for 25 years and nothing's replaced it except government handout liberalism by entrenched elite limousine liberals . And they fell through the Clinton administration, and the Obama administration, the recently defeated 2nd generation 21st century Clinton administration and each successive administration has said that somehow this nation of communities is gonna regenerate and they have not.

And it's not surprising that they have nothing better to do but ruminate about it, get bitter, & post on these forums a half-dozen times or more per day, every day.

They cling to entitlements or government support or the race card, or antipathy toward people who aren't like them or anti-Trump sentiment or anti- gun sentiment or name calling as a way to explain their frustrations. Bitter, sad, angry, unstable.

Merry Christmas to the rest of us! Doesnt Christmas feel a little more special this year????
 olwhatzhisname

trumpitantrum
Posted: 12/19/2016 7:37:45 PM

my question, have we had a president in recent history that inspired so many "trump phrases" or new phrases based on their behaviors before they were even in office?

Not sure...but we do have loads & loads of Obama terms from the past 8 years:

Obamanesia(V.1): Forgetting Every Campaign Promise You Ever Made, yet remembering everyone who brings it up is a racist.

Obamanesia(V.2): When people can't remember voting for Obama, but vividly remember all those who didnt vote for him are racists.

Obamanomics: Trickle up poverty & economic stagnation, primarily blamed on racists from another era/planet/galaxy.

ObamaPhone: A free cellphone given by the US Government (i.e. you and me) to Americans and illegals who do not want to work and who believe they are entitled to free stuff from the Government (i.e. you and me) because they are lazy, uneducated and unmotivated... and because the rest of America is racist.

Obamination: The disastrous result of doing or following the speakings of a smooth talker who deems everyone a racist.

Obamaism: Making alot of promises to people to get them baffled into believing in what you stand for. Using false promises to win an election, while calling everyone a racist.

Obamapologist: A person who agrees with everything Barack Obama does politically, without having researched the issue. These are the same people who would be screaming the loudest were another political party doing the same things.

Obamapologists are hopeful types, lack analytical skills and do not much enjoy reading or researching, but do enjoy calling everyone a racist.

Obamarectomy: A sudden disillusionment with Obama's presidency as the result of a policy failure or public relations blunder. These people are most likely racists.

Obamarrhea: Diarrhea brought on by either hearing, seeing or experiencing any of Obama's political decisions. Only racists are afflicted by this.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 7265 (view)

Trump is President / get over it.
Posted: 12/19/2016 1:53:35 PM

When all the 2016 votes are in, Hillary Clinton is likely to win the national presidential popular tally by almost 3 million votes.

/\/\/\ I love this talking point. Dems use it as a bragging point, but in reality its an obituary of Democratic support. It drives home the reality of Trump's widespread popularity.

See, there are a bit over 200,000,000(200 million) registered voters in the US......

~About 42%(84 million) are Democrat
~About 29%(58 million) are Republicans
~ about 29%(58 million)are Independent

About 139 million registered voters cast a ballot....

~63 million for Trump
~66 million for Clinton
~4.5 million for Gary Johnson
~1.5 million for Jill Stein
~1.8 million for all others
~2 million voters left the presidential box blank

So what this shows is that......

~Trump got 63 million votes, but there are only 58 million Republicans

~Clinton only got 66 million votes, but there are 84 million Democrats

Who abandoned who in this election???
Who switched sides & voted for who in this election???
Remember the term "Reagan Democrat"???
Can you say "Trump Democrat"?? LMAO!!!!!!
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 308 (view)

Will Democrats Brains Explode during the next 4 Years?
Posted: 12/19/2016 10:18:17 AM

The truth of the matter is that you have completely changed the discussion of your candidate financial ties to Russia

OK, lets play your stupid game..... let SNOPES answer that question!!! Case closed!!!!! All answered & done!!!! Back on topic now..???

Claim: ABC News has reported that Donald Trump received millions of dollars from Russia.

SNOPES: mostly false

http://www.snopes.com/russia-paid-donald-trump-millions-of-dollars/

Claim: Experts confirmed a computer server linked to Donald Trump "was communicating with Russia."

SNOPES:Unproven

http://www.snopes.com/trump-server-tied-to-russian-bank/

Claim: Edward Snowden claimed that Russia fixed the 2016 general election so Donald Trump would win.

SNOPES: false

http://www.snopes.com/edward-snowden-said-russia-successfully-rigged-u-s-elections-in-favor-of-trump/

olwhatzhisname
Msg: 301 (view)

Will Democrats be 2-faced the next 4 Years?
Posted: 12/19/2016 8:14:53 AM

The truth of the matter is that you have completely changed the discussion of your candidate financial ties to Russia, and the Republican party silence on the subject while deflecting to blaming the current administration. lol

?

How old are YOOU??? Take the partisan horse blinders off, & see what your brainwashed brain is missing out on.

Here is an old NY Times news article that shows how the Clintons set the standard for whatever makes you crazy about Trump. Its about Clinton financial ties to Russia. What you say???? Same thing we say!!!!

There's still that elephant in the room that continues to sh!t on your head repeatedly.
You all stuck your fingers in your ears & whistled the theme song to the Beverly Hillbillies when all of this "Clinton Foundation" news flooded the outlets, because it "didnt matter...wasnt important....isnt a factor".....but it alarmingly matters now with Trump????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its a long comprehensive article. I will post a few excerpts here. Read it if you have the comprehension, then get back to me with a rational explanation of why you are outraged at private citizen Trump, but not bureaucrat Secretary of State Clinton:

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

By JO BECKER and MIKE McINTIREAPRIL 23, 2015

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0

The headline on the website Pravda trumpeted President Vladimir V. Putin’s latest coup, its nationalistic fervor recalling an era when its precursor served as the official mouthpiece of the Kremlin: “Russian Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”

The article, in January 2013, detailed how the Russian atomic energy agency, Rosatom, had taken over a Canadian company with uranium-mining stakes stretching from Central Asia to the American West. The deal made Rosatom one of the world’s largest uranium producers and brought Mr. Putin closer to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain.

But the untold story behind that story is one that involves not just the Russian president, but also a former American president and a woman who would like to be the next one.

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One.

Beyond mines in Kazakhstan that are among the most lucrative in the world, the sale gave the Russians control of one-fifth of all uranium production capacity in the United States. Since uranium is considered a strategic asset, with implications for national security, the deal had to be approved by a committee composed of representatives from a number of United States government agencies. Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department, then headed by Mr. Clinton’s wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One’s chairman used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35 million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.

At the time, both Rosatom and the United States government made promises intended to ease concerns about ceding control of the company’s assets to the Russians. Those promises have been repeatedly broken, records show.

Whether the donations played any role in the approval of the uranium deal is unknown. But the episode underscores the special ethical challenges presented by the Clinton Foundation, headed by a former president who relied heavily on foreign cash to accumulate $250 million in assets even as his wife helped steer American foreign policy as secretary of state, presiding over decisions with the potential to benefit the foundation’s donors.

Either way, the Uranium One deal highlights the limits of such prohibitions. The (Clinton)Foundation will continue to accept contributions from foreign sources whose interests, like Uranium One’s, may overlap with those of foreign governments, some of which may be at odds with the United States.

When the Uranium One deal was approved, the geopolitical backdrop was far different from today’s. The Obama administration was seeking to “reset” strained relations with Russia. The deal was strategically important to Mr. Putin, who shortly after the Americans gave their blessing sat down for a staged interview with Rosatom’s chief executive, Sergei Kiriyenko. “Few could have imagined in the past that we would own 20 percent of U.S. reserves,” Mr. Kiriyenko told Mr. Putin.

Still, the company’s story was hardly front-page news in the United States — until early 2008, in the midst of Mrs. Clinton’s failed presidential campaign, when The Times published an article revealing the 2005 trip’s link to Mr. Giustra’s Kazakhstan mining deal. It also reported that several months later, Mr. Giustra had donated $31.3 million to Mr. Clinton’s foundation.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/24/us/cash-flowed-to-clinton-foundation-as-russians-pressed-for-control-of-uranium-company.html?_r=0
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 297 (view)

Will The Democrats last the next 4 Years?
Posted: 12/19/2016 5:26:52 AM
/\/\ and your repeated tactic of trumpeting of this is three fold deflection.

Three-fold because, as pointed out, Trump is & has been a private citizen. ...while Obama, Hillary, their State Dept. are & have been elected officials, all the while ignoring any "ties" Hillary & Obama have, or have had..... See??.

Whatever third/fourth/fifth party Trump has rubbed elbows with legally as a private citizen/businessman has no bearing on "impeachable treason" of a holder of an elected office/elected official, much the same as who the Clinton Foundation has rubbed elbows with, or has financial ties with, legally.

What Obama, Hillary, their State Dept. have done while being holder of an elected office/elected official during their tenure has full bearing..... See???

The only difference right now between the Clinton Foundation & the Trump Empire is that the Clintons have held office while under real-time influence of those financial ties.

Trump has yet to have that conflict(because he was a private citizen), but that conflict was a non issue for supporters of the Clintons, & was OK for the Clintons....see???
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 295 (view)

Will Democrats Last The next 4 Years?
Posted: 12/19/2016 3:59:14 AM

Trump followers are out there calling anyone who is critical of Trump a "snowflake....

OK then.......Hillary followers have been & are still out there calling anyone who is critical of Hillary a " deplorable racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamophobic....." -so what's your point?

Concerning the CIA, Trump, Hillary, Obama, the State Dept., & whoever/whatever else off topic deflection you want to mix into the pot:

-all of these named entities are players & have been players in the federal government for years, with the ability to use said powers to wrongfully influence elections. Only ONE of the above-mentioned entities is & has been a private citizen who has NOT been part of the federal government, therefore cannot use government position to wrongfully influence an election.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 293 (view)

Will Democrats Last The next 4 Years?
Posted: 12/18/2016 7:36:26 PM

I am still waiting to hear a response to my first two comments on this thread about Comrade Trump Russian connection and Russians interfering with our politics.

I commented. I showed how Hillary, Obama, & the State Dept also similarly interfered in Israel's election, to point out that what goes around comes around. What part of this "comment" dont you understand?

Instead, you guys want to divert the attention to Obama, Hillary, Israel, and forcing California to secede? Let me remind you, your candidate won

No, not diverting attention, just trying to stay somewhat on topic, while at the same time responding to your attention-diverting posts.

Yes, Trump won. Concerning California, look at it this way:

Hillary only won about 500 of the nation's 3,100 counties. Those were mostly densely populated, urban liberal sanctuaries. Trump won the rest of the majority of counties - about 2,600 of the nation's 3,100 counties. You know....real majority mainstream America.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 291 (view)

Will the Democrats survive the next 4 Years?
Posted: 12/18/2016 6:18:05 PM

Maybe if they remove the votes from "Alabama", or votes from "Louisiana", or votes from "Kentucky", you know, the states that are most conservatives in the nation....A collection of conspiracy theorists that don't represent the majority of the country....

....And dont forget to include "West Virginia" in that collection!!! You know...West Virginia, a blue collar pro-union New Deal state that was true blue Democrat from the 1930s up until just a few years ago.

But you are way too thick to understand. The elephant in the room sh!t on your head, & you havent a clue as to what elephant is in what room. Every county in traditionally Democrat West Virginia voted for Trump. Whats up with that??????????????????????

Just goes to show that Democrats are really the f'ed up ones, the conspiracy nuts, as you say, since West Virginia is/was mostly Democrat...up until the past couple election cycles. Did the Russians hack West Virginians' brains you suppose?????????????

West Virginia: How the Bluest State Became the Reddest

Meet the Press
by Dante Chinni and Matt Rivera
Dec 18 2016, 5:16 pm ET

CHARLESTON, W.V. — The American political landscape has changed a lot over the past 25 years but there is no more dramatic shift than the one that has pushed this state from deep blue to ruby red.

In the 1992 presidential election, Democrat Bill Clinton won West Virginia by a solid 13 percentage points. In November, Republican President-elect Donald Trump captured the state in a walk — winning it by more than 40 percentage points.

The forces behind that turnaround are complex. The decline of the coal industry and the changing demographics of the political parties explain part of it. But underneath that are the peaks and valleys of the Appalachian Mountains that make West Virginia what it is: picturesque, resource-rich and remote.

Coal has dominated much of the state's story, and the industry's declines are very real. Coal production in West Virginia has declined by 30 percent since 2010 and, in that time, coal mine employment in West Virginia has fallen by more than 27 percent. Some places have been hit especially hard.

In Boone County, a short drive from Charleston, the mining cuts have shattered the economy — more than 4,000 jobs lost in the last five years, said Kris Mitchell, director of the Boone County Community and Economic Development Corporation. And that's in a county with only 24,000 people.

Coal production in the county has dropped from 22,400 tons in 2010 to 8,400 in 2015.

"Whether we like it or not, this place is forever changed," Mitchell said.

And for a lot of people, the sources of those changes are clear: Democrats and environmental regulations.

President Barack Obama's plans to cut power plant carbon emissions by 30 percent impacted coal directly. Hillary Clinton's electoral drubbing here was driven in part by her promise to put "a lot of coal miners" out of work in pursuit of clean energy. The words were pulled out of context, but they fit into a narrative people here knew well.

"When Obama first got into office he said he was going to bankrupt the coal industry and he did. And he done it by regulation," said Steve Kennedy, who works at the Hobet Mine in Boone County. The site is being reclaimed and, people hope, redeveloped. "I have an 18-year-old son that graduated high school and he's working part time at UPS now but if that doesn't pan out, then he'll have to leave here to find work because there's nothing here."

Coal's struggles are not just about regulations, as officials and industry experts acknowledge. The booming natural gas market and automation have also played major, arguably larger, roles. Voters, however, see the Democrats as big drivers of the state's challenges.

Since 2010, West Virginia is the only state in the union that has lost population, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. Its November unemployment rate, 6 percent, ranked 47th out of the 50 states.

In a larger sense, though, West Virginia's political shift is about more than economics. It's about changes in the parties, the way the state's population views itself and the way it views Washington. So it's about culture as much as economics.

Ask people in and around Charleston why the state has moved away from the Democratic Party and one of the most common responses you get is that the party has become too "liberal."

"The Democratic Party is in full retreat here now," said Mike Plante, a Democratic strategist in Charleston who's been in the state since 1992. Government, he said, is viewed as a tool of elites and a "malevolent force out to do us harm." And that's gotten worse under Obama, he added.

Trump was able to run up his massive margins, Plante said, because the president-elect knew how to talk to people in state who feel left out of the national conversation. "Trump was telling a story," he said. "Trump was saying the elites are all looking down their noses at you. 'I'm going to stick it to the people that stick it to you.' … West Virginia is the butt of a lot of jokes and we feel that acutely here."

Plante's point is better understood when you spend some time in the state and look at the demographic transformation of the Democratic Party.

West Virginia is one of the nation's most rural states, with 77 people per square mile. Neighboring Virginia has more than 200 per square mile. There are very few drives in West Virginia that follow straight lines. Roads wind around mountains and valleys, connecting small dots on a map to one another. Its population is more than 92 percent white.

Increasingly, the Democrats have become the party of diverse, urban America. Its base is the nation's big cities.

When all the 2016 votes are in, Hillary Clinton is likely to win the national presidential popular tally by almost 3 million votes. That's despite the fact that she's going to win the vote in only about 500 of the nation's 3,100 counties. That means she won a lot of densely populated counties — places where life is very different than it is here and where the struggles of the coal industry have little personal impact.

And one of the Democrats' growing strengths, college graduates, are not a big part of West Virginia's population. Only 19 percent of the adult population has a bachelor's degree compared to nearly 30 percent nationally. A common story around Charleston, even among those who say they love West Virginia, centers on college-educated children moving elsewhere to find a job.

Is there a future for the Democratic Party in West Virginia? If there is, it may come through using government as a tool. Even as voters say they distrust Washington, people still express a strong desire for government spending — especially Trump supporters — for the roads and other infrastructure that can aid a place where private sector jobs are fleeing.

And whether residents like it or not, government makes up a big part of this state's economic fortunes. A full 19 percent of those employed in the state work for some form of government — the public sector. That's higher than the 14 percent who work for the public sector nationally.

There's a history of government money flowing into West Virginia and a long list of buildings and structures named for the senator who once directed money to the state, Robert Byrd: from the Robert C. Byrd courthouses in Beckley and Charleston to the Robert C. Byrd Green Bank Telescope in Green Bank.

And even after all the cuts in government, West Virginia still ranked ninth in federal spending per capita in 2014 at $11,973 per person. The federal funds spigot still flows more freely here than other places.

But the split between West Virginia and the Democratic Party runs deeper than all those elements. The economic divide is a demographic and cultural chasm. And sitting in Charleston, it looks all but impossible to close right now.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 290 (view)

Posted: 12/18/2016 6:02:32 PM

Just because it doesn't fit your political narrative doesn't make it true...."This claim rates Mostly False."

Dear Snowflake:
Again, your "Politifact" rating was for a specific initial blog post from March 2015 that broke this story. That blog post contained some errors. Politifact rated that specific blog post as"Mostly False", based on incorrect dates of the funding, & other specific technical errors. Politifact DID NOT dispute the original intent of claim the blog .

The Washington Post story I posted is from this past July 2016- more than a year after your premature Politifact article. The Washington Post story I posted dealt with the ensuing congressional investigation a year later which concluded that in fact, Obama, Hillary & Democrats colluded to influence an election.

Politifact , for some odd reason, didnt seem to want to rate any of this AFTER THE CONGRESSIONAL INVESTIGATION, which supported the claims in the original blog. Whats up with that????????????????????????????????????

There is NO "POLITIFACT" REBUTTAL of the congressional investigation, the Washington Post story I posted, nor their conclusion that in fact, Obama, Hillary & Democrats colluded to influence an election.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 284 (view)

Posted: 12/18/2016 12:01:48 PM

This claim rates Mostly False.

Yea...about that....its rated that way due to the dating & timing of the specific claim. The claim states the date March 16, 2015. the actual funding happened in 2013, & into 2014. The funding was seed money for building anti-Netanyahu infrascructure that tried to influence the election 2 years later.

Try reading the your own quoted site...OK?? Nevermind...I will cut & paste it for you:

In September 2013, the State Department funded two projects run by OneVoice, a New York nonprofit. The OneVoice mission is clear -- to advance a two-state solution in Israel and the Palestinian territories.

"Through OneVoice, young grassroots activists in Israel and Palestine are equipped with the knowledge and skills to be heard as they build momentum and a constituency for the two-state solution locally and internationally," the organization wrote in its 2013 annual report.

Affiliates OneVoice Israel got $233,500 from the State Department to spend in Israel and OneVoice Palestine got another $115,776 to spend in the Palestinian Territories. That adds up to a little more than $349,000.

The State Department said in a briefing that "no payment was made to OneVoice after November 2014."

Where it gets complicated:

In January 2015, after the Israeli elections had been scheduled, OneVoice announced a partnership with V15, a new Israeli voter mobilization project. The partnership’s mission, as stated in its press release, was to "disrupt the status quo."

Using methods honed from the Obama campaign, including a key staffer from the president’s 2012 field operation, V15 aimed to put a center-left coalition into power. While its leaders officially denied that they opposed Netanyahu, it was a difference without a distinction. V15 wanted a government that would do more than Netanyahu’s Likud Party to negotiate with the Palestinians.

(All you have to do is read parts of V15’s statement after Netanyahu’s victory to know where the group stands: "A confusing night turned into a painful morning," the group said, according to a translation from Arutz Sheva. "It was painful not because we lost, but because we have no faith in the winners.")

So the connecting of the dots goes like this. Obama’s State Department gives OneVoice money. OneVoice trains student activists. Later, OneVoice strikes up a partnership with V15, which is aided by a former Obama campaign hand. V15, a voter mobilization project, wants to "disrupt the status quo." The status quo in this case is Netanyahu.

The MOSTLY FALSE claim is mostly semantics based on legalese - specifically timing & wording of the claim. The fact remains that Hillary, Obama, & Democrats had a taxpayer-funded hand in influencing an election by funding a specific ideological non-profit, based in New York, headed by a former Obama associate, that grew & eventually funded anti-Netanyahu activists & associated political lobbies !!

Coincidence??? I think not!!
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 281 (view)

Posted: 12/18/2016 10:36:50 AM

If the hacking allegations are true, all Americans, and that include conservative Republicans, should be outraged that the Russians are interfering with our politics.

Why? Interfering in politics is SOP for Hillary, Obama & Democrats. No biggee!!

Obama AND Clinton set the stage by interfering in the 2015 Israeli elections, his & her State Department funding groups wanting to oust his rival Netanyahu. Or did you all forget about this???

Obama admin. sent taxpayer money to campaign to oust Netanyahu

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Tuesday, July 12, 2016

The State Department paid hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxpayers grants to an Israeli group that used the money to build a campaign to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in last year’s Israeli parliamentary elections, a congressional investigation concluded Tuesday.

Some $350,000 was sent to OneVoice, ostensibly to support the group’s efforts to back Israeli-Palestinian peace settlement negotiations. But OneVoice used the money to build a voter database, train activists and hire a political consulting firm with ties to President Obama’s campaign — all of which set the stage for an anti-Netanyahu campaign, the Senate Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations said in a bipartisan staff report.

In one stunning finding, the subcommittee said OneVoice even told the State Department’s top diplomat in Jerusalem of its plans in an email, but the official, Consul General Michael Ratney, claims never to have seen them.

He said he regularly deleted emails with large attachments — a striking violation of open-records laws for a department already reeling from former Secretary Hillary Clinton’s handling of official government records.

Mr. Netanyahu survived the election, and the U.S. spending was not deemed illegal because the State Department never put any conditions on the money. Investigators also said OneVoice didn’t turn explicitly political until days after the grant period ended.

What has changed? Just 4 years ago the Republican party wanted to accuse Obama of treason, so now is ok because Comrade Tic Tat Trump doing it?

What changed??? If Hillary, Obama & Democrats do it, its OK. If it's done TO Hillary, Obama & Democrats, its NOT OK...Capeesh?

I love it when Republicans practice selective outrage.

...which they learned how to do by watching Hillary, Obama & Democrats do it as standard practice for the past 8 years.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 6882 (view)

Trump is President... Groundhog Day #7 for CLInTon voters
Posted: 11/15/2016 7:52:02 AM

Give it up!! You lost!!

Yes they did. Looking over the stats, they lost big time here in Ohio.

Out of 88 Ohio counties, Trump got 81...Hillary got 7. This is a battleground/swing state...remember?? Not much of a battle....more like a massacre, except for those few counties that are inner-city liberal stronghold bubbles.

\/\/\/ Heres why Trump swept Ohio, & the same reason he swept the neighbor state & formally Democrat stronghold West Virginia....this article deals with the neighboring Ohio counties across the Ohio River where I lived & worked in West Virginia until Mr. Clinton's trade policies & Mr. Gore's environmental policies decimated the entire area starting in the 1990s.

This scenario played out across the entire upper midwest/rust belt. Up until about 15-20 years ago, these were almost ALL Democrat strongholds full of blue collar union Democrats. They ALL voted for Trump :

A small town in Ohio holds clues to Trump's victory

Dan Bobkoff Nov. 9, 2016, 6:03 PM 75,464

Mary Petrozzi hoped that Barack Obama would change things in her community.

She's a florist in Smithfield, a small town in a rural part of Ohio not far from the Pennsylvania and West Virginia borders. It's a place with miles of empty roads and farmland, and it's a place that's been hard hit by shuttered steel plants.

Eight years and two months ago, then presidential candidate Barack Obama campaigned in front of hay bales at a family farm in nearby Dillonvale. It was part of an ambitious strategy to court rural voters.

At the campaign stop, he promised 5 million jobs. He promised he'd reopen the steel mills. He promised jobs in "clean coal" to replace the dirty power that's so critical to this region's economy.

In this blue-collar community — one that has voted for both democrats and republicans — Obama earned Petrozzi's vote. He won Jefferson County, which includes Dillonvale and Smithfield, by just 50 votes.

But ask Petrozzi how her community is doing, and her answer today is the same as it would have been then. "Everything's just been bad," she said in a phone interview. "I have not seen anything get better while [Obama's] been in there."

Her frustrations sound like a Trump campaign ad. She had wanted Obama "to make our country better and put people to work." She had hoped the factories might reopen.

Hope and change

I went to Smithfield in 2008 to cover Obama's nearby campaign event and talk to locals in this town of 900 residents. This was in the middle of the financial crisis and foreclosed homes were a big issue. But even more on their minds were the fundamental structural changes in the economy that have left places like this behind.

I met Bob Mieczkowski on the street. "We lose a lot of jobs — seem to be going overseas now," he'd told me.

John Domenick owns a small shop that offered food, videos, and even a hair salon. He said supermarkets and the like had gone out of business, so his store was a "little of everything for everyone."

"It's an area that's taken a hard whippin' over the last 40 years," he said in 2008, hopeful that Obama would help turn things around.

Across the street from his store was a long-shuttered hardware store. A few years later, it burned down. It was arson, locals say.

Since Obama's election, something there has been growing: demand for assistance from a food bank run by the Smithfield Evangelical Friends Church. It's been serving about 10% more people each year since 2008 up until last year, according to Stanley L. Dombroski, the director of the Smithfield Friends Food Pantry. He serves many widows and retired steelworkers.

"Almost all their benefits are completely gone," he said Wednesday of the steelworkers whose companies have shut down or moved away. More than half of the 450 people whom the food bank serves live on $500 to $800 a month, he estimates.

In 2008, he said, locals were disillusioned with the George W. Bush years and took a leap of faith on Obama's promise of hope and change. Now, it's Trump's promises, with few details, that will be on the line.

"Ohio in general and particularly in these [communities] is going to be an absolutely great proving ground for Donald Trump on bringing jobs back because there are so many in the outlying areas and this section of this Ohio where the jobs have gone to foreign countries," he said in a recent phone interview.

And that's why when I called Kate Sedgmer, the executive director of the United Way of Jefferson County, she said people in the region were happy about Trump's win. "People are exceptionally excited to have someone who's maybe more business-oriented," she added.

This county that went for Obama by a hair in 2008, voted for Trump on Tuesday by a more than 2-1 margin.

These are the Trump voters

Trump's campaign was perfectly tailored for a place like Jefferson County, which Sedgmer describes as "family first, God first, hardworking, and ethical." She said it's a mix of professionals in bigger cities like Steubenville and many blue-collar workers in construction and other trades.

It's religious, socially conservative, and particularly bitter about globalization and large, faceless companies. While many businesses there are small and family run, one of the biggest hopes of the Obama years was that the rise of hydraulic fracturing in Ohio, and the influx of oil and gas work in Jefferson County, would improve the area's fortunes. The lawyer who owned the farm that Obama visited ended up devoting his whole practice to shale-gas leases. His own farm got a massive payout.

While some have done well, it hasn't been a cure-all. The oil and gas companies brought in young workers instead of hiring locals. And plunging prices for natural gas have put a damper on the industry.

Left behind

"We're going to put Americans back to work," Obama told the guests at the Dillonvale farm in 2008. And on a national level he succeeded. National unemployment is now back to healthy, prerecession levels.

But in Smithfield it doesn't feel like it.

Mary Petrozzi, the florist, has lived there for 42 years and remembers when there was a drug store, an insurance agent, and as many as four gas stations in town. This year she voted for Trump.

"I feel good about it," she said the morning after the election. "I'm glad Trump got it. There's some hope there with him. And it's a stronger hope I had with Obama."

The surprising victories across the upper Midwest suggest there were far more frustrated voters like Petrozzi willing to give Trump a chance to bring back life the way it was.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 6856 (view)

Trump IS President...Groundhog Day for Liberals!!
Posted: 11/14/2016 5:08:06 PM
HFX_Frankie sez again:

Don't forget to thank us again when your turd-elect has totally F'd his repugnant supporters.

I wont forget, since you've repeat-posted this . Please allow me to also repeat-post:

Republican are getting exactly what they wanted......Welcome to Day 6 of TOTALLY Fvcked Adversarial liberal(AD-LIB) GROUNDHOG DAY...... They wake up every day now, the cowardess has left the building. And Trump is STILL President!!!LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

The GOP got a nation of totally fvcked, choking, insane, wailing, crying, frightened & blame-shifting adversarial liberal CLInTon likker losers with a sudden & acute case of Tourettes Syndrome. Sooo...The only ones getting TOTALLY fvcked are idiot brainwashed liberal Democrats who are the reason this grand finale fvckfest by our own Mommy Dearest, fvckmistress Hillary CLInTon happened ...... And you goofy pr!ck morons who supported her.

You & she are the reason Trump is transitioning into the White House. Bernie Sanders should have been doing that right now, but you d!ckheads likked the the CLInTon full -tongued & gave her full access, full authority, full steam ahead to steamroll over Bernie Sanders.

So why are you p!ssed at Trump? Look at all the protesters on the street....they are all Bernie demographic supporters. The 20-somethings /milennial left wing terrorists should be targeting all of you & torching your cars, because YOU are the ones who caused this.

All you fat spoiled wrinkled up post-menopausal demented armchair AD-LIB baby boomers are cheering on the left wing terrorists out there torching police cars, its the 20-somethings & milennials who wanted Bernie, & you aged d!ckheads got sales-pitched with your own generation Aunt Bea/Ma Kettle Arkansas hillbilly lawyer-turned-socialite /limousine liberal that NOBODY can stand. Again...How's that gonna work out for you now???

FYI, less people voted for turd-elect than voted for Romney

In realted news, Water is wet.

FYI, Sarah Palin carried more states in 2008 than CLInTon did in 2016...so again, whats your point??

Please continue to motherfvck & blame-game Trump voters for what is clearly & squarely YOUR OWN FAULT and YOUR OWN DOING.

Its Groundhog day #6 for all you demented AD-LIB pr!cks.... good luck with all that!!
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 6850 (view)

Trump for Resident
Posted: 11/14/2016 3:14:37 PM

So I am racist because I oppose white supremacists hatemongers antisemite xenophobic bigots?

No, you're a racist because you paint the ENTIRE non-liberal voting demographic, whether they be moderate, conservative, Republican, Democrat, or Independent - as white supremacists, hatemongers, antisemite xenophobic bigots!!

This shows AGAIN that adversarial liberals(AD-LIBS) judge you in straight yes/no fashion. You are either one of them, or you are the enemy. To them, there is no such thing as a non-liberal, & whatever non-liberal stripe you follow, adversarial liberals hate you as much as they hate everyone else, or any other group, as you can plainy see. Its a shame. Manfacturing this amount of hate against this much of society must take up alot of their spare time.

Ive also learned that adversarial liberals are true ideological/social racists. They are the "white supremists" of the social/political spectrum. They hate more groups that make up the entire political & social rainbow than any other group in that rainbow. This & many other recent threads are living proof of that, as you can plainly see, that intolerance & hatred for not spewing pure doctrine partisan bullsh1t & nodding in blind agreement.

Thats because adversarial liberals use the Democratic Party for their own gain by motherfvcking ANYTHING ANYTHING non-liberal, while at the same time whitewashing, lyingabout, ignoring, blameshifting, glossing over & rewriting anything equally bad the Democrats do. That doesnt make us good & them bad. It only makes all Democrats look like f'ing uninformed idiots by proxy. Its that old line about glass houses & throwing stones.

I dont need them or anyone else billboarding their version of what they want me to believe, or their horse-blinders litmus test of what defines a Democrat. Supporting left wing terrorism in the streets while condemning an entire nationwide voting bloc for voting for their winning choice does NOT define a Democrat. It defines only left wing liberal extremists who hide in the Democratic Partys & p1ss themselves silly at any left wing violence/terrorism against their stated enemy(which is basically everyone other than them), while their own repressed demons & insecurities makes them blurt out repeatedly that EVERYONE other than them are racists...LMAO!!!!

Another reason the Republicans control everything now....nobody wants to be around or be associated with these woe-is-me, blame-gaming, know-it-all, bully-pr!ck violent control freaks.

Their ideologically racist philosophy has caused a large percentage of our own Democratic party's members to flee the party like a 3-alarm fire, (example: what happened to all those Blue Dog Democrats we had just 10 years ago...?????), unwittingly handing the GOP millions of new members over the years, & now handing the GOP millions of new voters, resulting in the US House, the US Senate, & a majority of state governorships in the hands of the GOP.

Good job!!! Thanks, A$$holes!!!
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 51 (view)

Posted: 11/13/2016 6:15:05 AM
HFX_Frank sez....

That's nothing compared to how much fun it's going to be to watch the repugnant turds getting F'd by their turd-elect

Republican are getting exactly what they wanted......a nation of choking, insane wailing, crying, frightened & blame-shifting losers with a sudden & acute case of Tourettes Syndrome. The only ones getting fvcked are us(YOU) idiot Democrats being the recipient of this grand finale fvckfest by our own fvckmistress Hillary CLInTon. And you morons who supported her.

You & she are the reason Trump is transitioning into the White House. Bernie Sanders should have been doing that right now, but you d!ckheads swallowed the CLInTon load full -throated & gave her full access, full authority, full steam ahead to steamroll over Bernie Sanders. So why are you p!ssed at Trump? Look at all the protesters on the street....they are all Bernie demographic supporters. The milenials should be targeting all of you & torching your cars, because YOU are the ones who caused this.

Im not seeing spoiled demented liberal baby boomers out there torching police cars, its the milenials who wanted Bernie, & you aged d!ckheads got sales-pitched with your own generation Aunt Bea/Ma Kettle Arkansas hillbilly lawyer-turned-socialite /limousine liberal that NOBODY can stand. How's that gonna work out for you now???

But continue to motherfvck & blame-game Trump for what is clearly & squarely YOUR OWN FAULT and YOUR OWN DOING. Its Groundhog day for all you demented pr!cks.... good luck with all that!!

I love Liberal tears in the morning....smells like victory....LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 6744 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 11/10/2016 10:33:45 AM

The ACA is not the problem and not a solution to the problem.

The real problem is the medical industrial complex which has made all health care too expensive and prevented completion.

Agreed.

But Hillary, Obama, the AMA lobby,big Pharma lobby & health care unions didnt support this type of "cost controlling" when they all wrote the ACA(Obamacare). These lobbyists funded many Democratic candidates, as did the health care unions. They didnt support cuts in costs that pay their obscene wages or vacation homes. Thats why the ACA was written & passed by Democrats.....it doesnt touch this issue. It preserves & protects the robber baron system through mandated coverage. Its win-win for price gougers, health care rapists, Hillary, Obama, & every Democrat who was involved in it.

Hillary/Obama didnt want these costs to go down. Hillary/Obama didnt support this type of "cost controlling" & made it VERY clear during the health care law debate. The AMA lobbyists slept in the Lincoln Bedroom at the White House, & they funded many Democratic candidates, as did pharma CEOs & the health care union lobbyists.

Hillary/ Obama did not support ANY cuts in costs that pay these obscene doctor/hospital/provider charges/wages. The ACA, as written by the Obama administration, preserves & protects gauranteed payment of these exhorbitant ransoms through the government, via the taxpayer.

Thats the main reason that its affordable in Canada & not here, is $$$. It shows that we have more providers who are in it only for the money, & even more Democrats who take their lobby money. As a result, they have the Democrats in their back pocket with this custom-made legislation.

IfHillary/Obama had the integrity to actually solve the cost problem rather than being bought out by the industry, those rapists would flee the system like a 3 alarm fire, which is a good thing as far as Im concerned. That weeds out the greedy mongers (who unabashedly profit from others' misery) from the rest of the genuine compassionate providers.

If you're a provider/doctor/nurse/etc & in it soley for the money, I wouldnt want you treating me. I do not want to pay 3X-5X more for a procedure than what that exact same procedure costs in Canada. Yet I dont have that free-market choice. I must pay what the one-dimensional fixed market bears, because of this Mafia-type setup of providers whose lobbyists influenced Hillary/Obama & the rest of the Democratic congressmen to preserve & protect the entire price structure.

We need to bust up the health care companies like we did the oil trusts and the telephone monopoly and likely replace it with a single payer system AKA similar to Medicare.

Not that this is going to happen in this decade or maybe not in my lifetime, but it's the only solution.

I agree.

That is the bedrock foundation of our entire system these days. Thats why its called the HEALTH CARE INDUSTRY. Its funny how most any other industry that affects the population in this way & tries to practice this type of price-fixing philosophy of commodities is heavily regulated.......but if its in the Democrat's interest as it is in this case, its all A-OK. Dont question it.

As you can plainly see, the AMA lobby, hospital CEOs, big Pharma, & health care unions are the major players here & own the Obama White House, Hillary, & limousine liberals in the party, & those are the ones who have pocketed most this lobby $$$.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 6736 (view)

Trump for President
Posted: 11/10/2016 6:14:54 AM

People need to vent and express their anger and disappointment.

As long as it is peaceful....what's the problem?

No...not peaceful. The same race-baiting profiling inner-city left wing liberal terrorists who riot at the drop of a hat came out again for their weekly outdoor "excursions".....you know...liberal Democrat Hillary supporters:

Police Clash With Violent Anti-Trump Protesters Across the U.S. as L.A. Freeway Is Shut Down

November 10, 2016 @ 5:42 AM
Anger turned to violence on Wednesday, November 9, as thousands of people unhappy over Donald Trump being elected president stepped out to protest in cities across the U.S., clashing with police in Oakland, California, and even shutting down the busy 101 Freeway in downtown Los Angeles.

At least 13 people were arrested in Los Angeles in a traffic backup that extended for miles, the Los Angeles Times reports, after a crowd stormed the freeway, which links downtown L.A. to Hollywood, at about 10 p.m. local time.

Police wearing riot gear urged the demonstrators to leave, but the crowd refused, waving U.S. and Mexican flags, raising their arms and chanting, "Hands up; don't shoot." Some drivers were trapped in their cars, and authorities were hopeful that the freeway would be cleared by 3 a.m.

A group of protesters also rallied in front of L.A.'s City Hall and burned a giant Trump head in effigy in protest over the real estate mogul's win. Some climbed onto traffic poles and on top of bus stops, while others spray-painted graffiti onto the L.A. Times building and TV news vans.

Meanwhile in downtown Oakland, California, a demonstration with an estimated 7,000 people turned violent as protesters lit fires in the streets, burning at least one police car, and smashed windows in buildings including City Hall and looting businesses.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 6698 (view)

President Elect Trump
Posted: 11/9/2016 10:23:28 AM
Well, lets see the results for OHIO:

~Trump carries the state by an impressive 52% to 44%(thanks in part to some Columbus liberal democrat drama queens bragging that they voted for TRUMP in the primary to disrupt John Kasich's bid for president....how's that working for you now???)

~GOP Sen. Rob Portman holds his seat & defeats former Dem. Gov Strickland's Senate challenge by a WHOPPING 58% to 37%(Mr. Strickland: Gov. Kasich guaranteed you were only a 1-term governor in 2010....Portman guaranteed you didnt become a senator.....how many times do you have to lose before you get the message???)

The State House of Representatives has added another GOP seat to their firm majority while the Democrats lost another one( 66 GOP vs 33 Dem seats)

The State Senate has added another GOP seat to their firm majority while the Democrats lost another one( 24 GOP vs 9 Dem seats)

Kasich is still governor(again, thanks in part to some Columbus liberal democrat drama queens bragging that they voted for TRUMP in the primary to disrupt John Kasich's bid for president....how's that working for you now???)
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 7 (view)

Heightened security in Waco after biker gang deadly shootout
Posted: 5/19/2015 1:59:46 AM
Why is this topic posted here? This should be posted in the CURRENT EVENTS category here:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingForum7.aspx
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 184 (view)

Why We Need to Stop Worshiping Cops
Posted: 5/9/2015 10:29:10 AM

We had another poster in here that isn't here anymore that said that all looters weren't all douche bags. Peaceful protests are the only way.

AJ, he/she is still here...right under your nose with a different profile. Spend 10 minutes comparing notes & you will see.
 olwhatzhisname
Msg: 12 (view)

Boy i don't like the govt--hey, let's fly a plane!
Posted: 4/24/2015 7:24:30 AM
What kind of "campaign finance reform" is this guy looking for??

Remember, we had "campaign finance reform" in 2002, & it led to George Soros' political behemoth of today.

This Is Why We Should Fear George Soros, Not The Koch Brothers

The Koch brothers and Soros spend lavishly in politics. They support individual candidates, contribute to political party campaign funds, lobby politicians, bankroll political action committees, and have established foundations and think tanks to influence politics.

The Kochs spend by far the most, but the bulk of it goes to lobbying. The Open Society Institute is one of George Soros’ organizations, and they provide part of the funding of OpenSecrets.org; so even realizing that their data may be skewed toward a more pejorative coverage of the Kochs, I’m going to rely on their data. According to Open Secrets, the Koch brothers have spent (or as liberals typically describe it, “invested”) over $50 million in lobbying from 1998-2010. During that same time, Soros and his primary Lobbying organization, the Open Society Policy Center, spent about $13 million.

Donations to federal candidates, parties, and political action committees give a smaller advantage to the Kochs. They invested $2.58 million vs. Soros’ $1.74 million from 1989 to 2010. When extended to include the past four years, the Koch brothers have contributed $18 million in political donations. This sounds like a great number, until we look at the 58 organizations ahead of them, including 18 different unions, according to Open Secrets. Those unions’ political contributions total over $638 million, almost all of whose funds go to liberal candidates, and is more than 35 times what the Kochs donate. Among those are the American Federation of State, County, & Municipal Employees ($60,667,379), the National Education Association ($53,594,488), the United Auto Workers ($41,667,858), and the Service Employees International Union ($38,395,690.)

But from here, the money for political influence gets a little more shady. From 2001 to 2010, the Koch brothers invested $1.5 million in other political groups, called 527 organizations, compared to Soros’ whopping $32.5 million.

The proliferation and expanded influence of 527s was made possible by the problematic McCain-Feingold Campaign Finance Reform of 2002, so named because of the tax code, Section 527, that they fall under. As described by Benjamin Dangl, the groups “operate as shadow political campaigns working indirectly for or against a particular candidate.” Once contributed funds get to these groups, they can go anywhere; and the audit trail is virtually non-existent. Some are run totally above board and are very straightforward in their objectives. Many others are not. As Dangl says, “Prominent think tanks and campaign finance reform lobbyists say 527s are ‘illegal loopholes’ that enable the privatization of political campaigns.”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/koch-brothers-george-soros-fear/

Show ALL Forums