Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: BF will not tell me his birthdate or where he works - is this wierd to you guys?
 FORUM GIRL
Msg: 45 (view)

BF will not tell me his birthdate or where he works - is this wierd to you guys?
Posted: 11/14/2009 1:33:15 AM
I think he is hiding something. Maybe it's not a major thing but something is not right. Have you met any of his friends? After dating for even a couple of months, my "boyfriend" would have met at least one of my friends. Just wondering.....
 FORUM GIRL
Msg: 54 (view)

Favorite 80s music
Posted: 11/11/2009 1:20:09 AM
Patti Smith
Joe Jackson
B52's
Talking Heads
Paul Simon
The Pretenders
U2
Graham Parker
Elvis Costello
Bruce Springsteen

The list could go on and on
 forum girl
Msg: 10 (view)

Have you tried a work/travel combination?
Posted: 8/31/2009 6:00:06 PM
Go to work for an airline. Plenty of travel opportunities around the world and lots of time off.. You can commute from just about anywhere in the world. This takes care of the work visa issues. I work with people who commute from Hawaii, Europe and many from the southern US.

Hotels with worldwide locations would be another option to try. Kind of depends on what your skillset is
 forum girl
Msg: 8 (view)

Need advice for my sister....
Posted: 8/3/2009 9:49:48 PM
A pre nup will prevent him from losing his house. At least here in Canada. So I don't think that is the reason
 forum girl
Msg: 4 (view)

Need advice for my sister....
Posted: 8/3/2009 9:45:33 PM
Its nice to hear someone who is concerned about their family. Telling her she is a chump will not help her. Unfortunately we all have to learn on our own time.
Is your sister young? Is he older than her.
This may be a controlling and somewhat abusive relationship if it is causing her a great deal of pain.
All you can do is let her know that you are there for her
 FORUM GIRL
Msg: 227 (view)

Songs that remind u of great sex
Posted: 12/27/2008 2:26:43 AM
Well maybe nobody remembers but I'm surprised Roxy Music's Avalon is not on here. Maybe for some of oldies maybe The Eagles and Hotel California......Good old days
 forum girl
Msg: 51 (view)

How to treat a lady
Posted: 10/6/2008 2:10:03 PM
I think it is all about manners and respect for each other. Showing respect for all people is very sexy. Nice guys don't always finish last. I have to say that I have also met quite a few "bad boys" who have great manners

Show ALL Forums