Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: where is the weirdest place u had sex???
 limomominlv
Msg: 90 (view)

where is the weirdest place u had sex???
Posted: 5/7/2008 2:53:59 PM
In the elevator at Sam's Town...when you could stop them between floors...OH, the 80's..Oh yeah, and I got "poked" at Ethyl M's Cactus Garden...haven't thought about those things for a minute..lol. Thanks for the reminders..
 limomominlv
Msg: 22 (view)

Do you wish the worst for your ex?
Posted: 5/4/2008 2:16:09 PM
You said that right alexis...when they are ex's leave 'em there. As long as you wish for , or want the worst for them or ANYONE, they still have some control in your life...
 limomominlv
Msg: 8 (view)

This guy I met
Posted: 5/3/2008 9:10:02 AM
Give us 3 timer's a break, huh? I was married the first time very very young...pregnant(in the 70's. only lasted a year . The 2nd one was at 21, lasted 6 years. married again AS AN ADULT at 31 and was married 12 years...he was a cheater. I have chosen to be single since then. Doesn't always mean it was my fault OR the guy you're talking about..get some details and "glean" the truth from there..
 limomominlv
Msg: 21 (view)

Ex-Boyfriend as God-father?
Posted: 2/11/2008 6:47:17 AM
You say you dated Guy back in 2000? This is 2008...Has your new man ever tried to get to know Guy? As long as he only sees Guy as an old boyfriend, it will eventually come between you ALL. Joe needs to be the bigger man, and if he is serious about you, at least try and get to know Guy as a person. He may find that Guy is the one he would want to step up to the plate for both of you. As a couple, you need to have "mutual" friends. Men in relationships do not need separate "women friends" and neither do women, need their own "men friends". If they are not both of your friends, there will always be an element of insecurity in your relationship. It's wrong to be made to feel like you have to "choose". You are with Joe now...but if he's that insecure, you guys are gonna have problems with alot of things..I happen to have a very good relationship with my ex-husband AND his wife...the same lady he started seeing BEFORE we divorced. It really is possible...Personally, I think the "Godfather" thing is overrated...make a will. Do you really know Guy's lifestyle? Or where he stands on moral issues? you only dated him for 4 months..remember? Do you REALLY trust him implicitly...to raise your child right in the event something happened to you? those are the things I would consider before appointing just ANYONE to be my child's guardian...
Wishing you the wisdom to do the right thing,
limomominlv
 limomominlv
Msg: 2 (view)

Lost parents to drunk driver, have you lost a loved one and how do you move on?
Posted: 3/30/2007 6:09:53 AM
I have wondered sometimes how we survive the loss of loved ones, but it IS possible. I lost my 16 year old daughter in a tragic accident in 1998. She was hit by a car 3 streets from my house, 2 days before Christmas 1n 1998. My neice was driving the car that hit her. They were just being teen agers and clowning around. The only thing that kept me going was my younger son, who was 6 years old at the time...if I folded...who would raise him ? There is absolutely nothing I can do to bring her back, and thats the hard part. Then Christmas, 2005 I lost my Mom to complications from Alzheimers..and that my friend is THE lonliest day of a childs life, no matter how old you are. Thats not all...I lost my boyfriend this past Christmas...well, Dec.6th, 2006 when he was hit by a truck on his scooter. I met him here at POF in 2005. Two weeks later my aunt passed away. Some days I wonder how I HAVE survived, but you WILL..and you DO. Death is a part of living and we will all have to do it sooner or later. We always think that "if only" they had done something different that day or taken a little longer leaving the house that day or.....But rest assured that they were exactly where they were supposed to be at the "time". We don't leave this earth not even a minute before we're supposed to...God bless you...I will stand on the promises of God and believe I will see them again one day. Phil. 4:13
 limomominlv
Msg: 29 (view)

DID NOT THINK THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted: 9/15/2006 7:29:46 PM
Hi havenfunto.. I can't speak for the first person that won one of the tickets given in the drawing, but I CAN speak for the second lady(the redhead in "limo" clothes). She was not a member of plentyoffish, nor was she a Mulligan's "regular". August 26th was the very first time either one of us had ever set foot in the place. I invited her to come along after we got off work at 10pm. Proof enough? Everyone needs to "un-twist" their panties..K?...we ALL accept your apologies. Nuff's n' Nuff...............Now, let's get workin' on the next one
 limomominlv
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 9/15/2006 7:09:43 AM
Like I said...Linda..the "second" winner was Not a regular...haven't a clue about the first drawing winner..maybe I'm a little naive...I thought all who participated were POF'rs. Now that I think about it...we DID have to ASK for our drawing tickets...maybe because we WEREN'T "regulars"...DUH. And the bartender WAS a little hesitant to give us ours...and acted perturbed when a "non-regular" won...Naive?...yep, that would be me...
 limomominlv
Msg: 27 (view)

Posted: 9/15/2006 7:01:15 AM
Just so ya know...The second winner was not a regular of Mulligan's, nor was she a member of plentyoffish. She was just a "guest" of mine...a single, over 40, "regular" limo driver, maybe...hell of a karaoke'er too., and didn't know a soul there, before we walked in around 10:30 pm.
Hope this helps...
 limomominlv
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 9/15/2006 6:41:30 AM
Thanks girlfrien'...for the heads up. WASN'T me, but it WAS my friend who won...
sorry y'all, that this caused such a ripple in the "pond"...
 limomominlv
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 9/15/2006 6:34:12 AM
Maybe I can clear the air on this...I attended the get together at Mulligan's with a friend of mine...another LIMO driver, who was not a "regular" of Mulligan's OR a fellow "POF'r. We came to the get together after work(hence, the "limo"clothes). When the announcement was made to be sure you get your ticket into the drawing, we had to ASK the bartender lady if we could get ours. She did not just give us one automatically as we bought our first drink. So...ours went into the drawing just like everyone elses. It was my friend...NOT me..limomominlv, who won the second ticket to Tool.(and she was a REDHEAD). She didn't even KNOW who Tool was...soooo. We happened to be sitting next to the little blonde gal who had won the first "single" ticket. So, my friend gave the girl the ticket she had won, so someone would have a "pair". The bartendress DID ask why she gave the girl her ticket and informed us that "regular's had been in all week trying to win "those" tickets and that "that just wasn't "right" of her to give it away. First of all...It was no one else's "biness" what the winners did with the tickets, and "secondly", It looked to me like everyone was having a good time...so what's the big deal? WE had a good time...sorry if this caused any misunderstanding's...and at least the "winners" didn't have to go to the concert "alone"...
Llimomominlv
ps...Can't wait till the next one
 limomominlv
Msg: 385 (view)

older women younger men
Posted: 9/4/2006 4:53:08 PM
You said it right oldschoolqueen
 limomominlv
Msg: 384 (view)

older women younger men
Posted: 9/4/2006 4:51:04 PM
When I'm talking young...I mean they have to be older than my oldest son...who will be 35 this Christmas..."young" means different things to different people..younger than ME, IS young...lol. But I too have my limits..38-44 is "ideal young" for me
 limomominlv
Msg: 5 (view)

Las Vegas, Pleanty of Fish over 40
Posted: 8/18/2006 1:18:01 AM
What a great idea...here's to you, Kathy. Saturdays are very busy in the wedding limo biz, but I am gonna do my best to be there...
 limomominlv
Msg: 346 (view)

older women younger men
Posted: 7/24/2006 12:22:41 PM
because I can...and they'll never go back to "little" girls..lol
 limomominlv
Msg: 15 (view)

whats with other relationship?
Posted: 6/11/2006 3:52:04 PM
I had "ther relationship" on my profile, only because what it meant to me was,it was inclusive of a little bit of all of the options given to choose from...maybe I'm a little naive?

Show ALL Forums