Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do any adults like Disney World without bringing kids?
 moondance247
Msg: 49 (view)

Do any adults like Disney World without bringing kids?
Posted: 1/19/2010 10:33:37 PM
Disney World is sooo much fun!!!! I love it!!
 moondance247
Msg: 6 (view)

DISCO DANCE PARTY @ ALLSTARS January 23rd
Posted: 1/14/2010 9:42:31 PM
thanks!!! its a bit too far for me to drive...have fun everyone!
 moondance247
Msg: 4 (view)

DISCO DANCE PARTY @ ALLSTARS January 23rd
Posted: 1/12/2010 9:09:23 AM
how far is this from Palm Coast Fl...I wish there where parties closer to me.
 moondance247
Msg: 22 (view)

South Florida anyone?
Posted: 12/22/2009 5:56:41 PM
Used to live in South Florida, just recently moved to Palm Coast, FL. (There seems to be no activities in this area. :( Anybody out there????
 moondance247
Msg: 32 (view)

Dating a New Girl...Need Some advice
Posted: 8/31/2009 8:17:34 PM
ooooo...this one is making me a bit sick...I think you just need to stop and concentrate on other things...us girls we like attention but not sooo much attention...we want a man that has his own goals and ambitions and knows who he is....whats your passion and your dreams follow that, learn who you are and then the right one will come.
 moondance247
Msg: 13 (view)

Posted: 8/27/2009 6:44:08 PM
now your thinking..change is always good
 moondance247
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 8/27/2009 5:31:10 PM
trust me you will know it!!!!
 moondance247
Msg: 32 (view)

are guys scared off by confident women who make the first move?
Posted: 8/27/2009 5:23:10 PM
I believe that the guys that don't follow up have an issue of low self image or low self confidence. They are probably afraid that when you meet, you will see all their flaws and they will be rejected. Instead of going out there and just being themselves and taking a chance to see what the future holds. Go figure. In other words I think they are "Chickens"....chick, chick, chick

And by the way, this also applies to the women not just the men. Or they are just plain scared, or are in a relationship, or something else.
 moondance247
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 8/27/2009 5:10:56 PM
It sounds to me like in all your past relationships you rushed into sex and really had no time to get to know the ladies you where sleeping with until after the fact. Now your in a relationship with someone you took the time to get to know and you actually like her. That maybe a little bit spooky for you and may explain why your self confidence may be a little low. Don't read too much into it. Enjoy her company. Get to know her better and let her get to know the real you better. Who knows it may turn out to be the real thing. sooo be yourself and let her be herself and take it slow for now.
 moondance247
Msg: 40 (view)

Good Girl?
Posted: 8/19/2009 7:56:11 PM
how about lets leave it to Billy Joel to sum it up for us:

She can kill with a smile, she can wound with her eyes
She can ruin your faith with her casual lies
And she only reveals what she wants you to see
She hides like a child, but she's always a woman to me

She can lead you to love, she can take you or leave you
She can ask for the truth, but she'll never believe you
And she'll take what you give her as long it's free
Yeah, She steals like a thief, but she's always a woman to me

CHORUS
Ohhh... she takes care of herself
She can wait if she wants, she's ahead of her time
Ohhh... and she never gives out
And she never gives in, she just changes her mind

And she'll promise you more than the garden of Eden
Then she'll carelessly cut you and laugh while you're bleeding
But she’ll bring out the best and the worst you can be
Blame it all on yourself 'cause she's always a woman to me
 moondance247
Msg: 2024 (view)

LADY BLUE - LEON RUSSELL...LOVE THE LYRICS
Posted: 8/18/2009 10:48:46 PM
Well ,you're showing me a different sign,
even after the flame is dyin',
you'll get used to me baby,
you just wait and see oh lady,
cause I've been in love before,
and I love you a whole lot more.
If you want it to be real good to ya,
when I'm layin' here making love to ya,
listen real close to me lady,
I want to get it straight right now baby,
cause I'm lovin' you more and more and more
Lady Blue.

Sad baby, blue lady sing me your love song,
I just want you to know, that I'm lovin' you
more and more and more and more.

So if you want it to be real good to ya,
when I'm layin' here makin' love to ya,
a listen real close to me baby,
you just wait and see lady,
I've got a lotta love to give ya,
I've got a whole life to spend if you'll
just let me sing a sweet love song
Lady Blue, oh sing a love song
Lady Blue.
 moondance247
Msg: 2023 (view)

would I lie to you
Posted: 8/18/2009 10:38:05 PM
Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide
Would I lie to you baby ? Would I lie to you ?
Don't you know it's true, girl there's no one else but you
Would I lie to you baby ? Yeah.

Everybody wants to know the truth
Well in my arms is the only proof
I've hidden my heart behind the bedroom door
And now it's open I can't do no more
I'm telling you baby you will never find another girl in this heart of mine

Everybody's got their history on every page, a mystery
You can read my diary you're on every line
Jealous minds never satisfied

When you wanna see me night and day
If I tell you that I'm here to stay
Do you think I give my love away ? That's not the kind of game I play

Look into my eyes, can't you see they're open wide ?
 moondance247
Msg: 88 (view)

The fine line between friendly and too friendly - where does the favour end?
Posted: 8/18/2009 10:25:44 PM
but lets get serious. i can really relate to what she is saying. It happens to me all the time. Men confuse my being nice with, hey I think she likes me. Maybe I will get lucky. Whats up with that. Do I have to start being a biatch.

And then after all that, I feel bad because I have to set these men strait and tell them, sorry it ain't gonna happen. Its almost like its my fault cause I'm to nice. Talking about manipulation. yikes
 moondance247
Msg: 34 (view)

Good Girl?
Posted: 8/18/2009 10:22:47 PM
I think the misconception is that there are some people out there that think that a good person acts and behaves is a particular way. But I truly believe that all humans are capable of being bad. No one is perfect and we all make mistakes. Sooo for someone to be looking for a good girl, you actually have to find out from that person what they mean and what their guidelines are. We all have different perceptions as how bad is bad and how good is good..The one thing I can assure you is that no one is 100 percent good and vice versa.
 moondance247
Msg: 31 (view)

July 31 Passions Nightclub,HardRock Hollywood Free Drinks,Free Entry,Free parking
Posted: 7/29/2009 6:41:51 AM
will be bringing a friend. See everyone there.
 moondance247
Msg: 35 (view)

Does it hurt more if they are young and beautiful?
Posted: 7/20/2009 8:57:46 AM
Haha - All I hear from the older men in this thread is that they don't like women to be their equal, they are superficial and they think with their second head. Love is not a feeling is a choice. In either case the younger or older woman. Was that choice ever made? Whatever happened to the vows we all take for better and for worse and till death do us apart. These are vows we make and we break our words so fast. Just because something doesn't go our way. No wonder the divorce rate is so high.
 moondance247
Msg: 12 (view)

July 31 Passions Nightclub,HardRock Hollywood Free Drinks,Free Entry,Free parking
Posted: 7/20/2009 8:47:38 AM
I love dancing to live music, its great!!! However Passions has an excellent DJ and the place is a great place to dance and have a good time.
 moondance247
Msg: 36 (view)

Infidelity and the public perception
Posted: 6/28/2009 4:18:27 PM
financial security is great and yes we do need that. But we also need emotional security as women and some men just don't get it. I think it takes both parties and communication is key. I can't expect to for my mate to guess what I want, I need to express that and he cannot expect sex everytime he pleases, but if we communicate then sex should be a given. "most of the time". Also, women are in their sexual prime between 40's and 50's. Soo I don't think it was a lack of wanting sex in her part. So maybe there is another reason why she would choose not to have sex with him. hmmmmmmmmmmm...something to ponder on.
 moondance247
Msg: 12 (view)

Does chemistry happen immediately?
Posted: 6/25/2009 8:09:48 PM
nah I think chemistry stops after 40. After 40 is all hit or miss. lol
 moondance247
Msg: 16 (view)

Can someone define serial dating?
Posted: 6/25/2009 4:11:46 PM
[/But dating multiple at once is parallel dating...and actually, this is a good way to find out who you do and don't like. I've done up to 15 first dates between g/f's...narrowed down to 2-3 for a couple more dates, and finally it became 1...or sometimes 0. It's OK, just be careful and honest.]

hmmm parallel dating...what a concept!!
 moondance247

PHOTOS - CLUB 10, WPB, FL - JUNE 12, 2009
Posted: 6/14/2009 6:12:37 AM
awww I missed the part about the Karoeke. I would of been there with bells on. Definitely will be there at the next one. Kudos to all the great singers.
 moondance247
Msg: 48 (view)

Why do men keep playing online when they are in a relationship/marriage?
Posted: 6/12/2009 2:53:17 PM
Good point whenwillthiswork. As a matter of fact if he is not leading you in the right path and following the Lord you don't owe him anything. You deserve a healthy and loving relationship. Let him stay gone and get on with your life.
 moondance247
Msg: 81 (view)

are looks everything
Posted: 6/7/2009 7:54:45 PM
I think we forget one important thing and that is that beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What I may think is beautiful, may not be beautiful to the next person.
 moondance247
Msg: 23 (view)

DANCE & 'HOT ROCK TRIBUTE - FRIDAY, MAY29TH @ AMERICAN ROCK RESTAURANT - DEERFIELD BEACH
Posted: 5/27/2009 7:15:38 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! Rock on!!
 moondance247
Msg: 17 (view)

Why do men keep playing online when they are in a relationship/marriage?
Posted: 5/21/2009 2:51:54 PM
It sounds to me like he may have a sex addiction. If that is the case there is nothing you can do about it. It would be up to him and may take months and months of professional help.
 moondance247
Msg: 118 (view)

Age 45+ Ladies
Posted: 5/15/2009 11:31:07 AM
I don't think most women want to compete against younger women. I know there are a few women that tend to, but as for me I am very happy on my own skin these days, happier and more confident than I was when I was 25 or so. I have seen certain women that feel the need to it and that is their own choice, but most of my friends are pretty happy where they are at now in life. Age is really just a number, who you are and what you do determine the rest.
 moondance247
Msg: 9 (view)

DANCE & 'HOT TRIBUTE -FRIDAY - MAY 29th, 2009 @ AMERICAN ROCK RESTAURANT - DEERFIELD BEACH
Posted: 5/3/2009 4:16:05 PM
Sleepless and Suned, Can't wait. I am counting the days!!!!
 moondance247
Msg: 4 (view)

DANCE & 'HOT TRIBUTE -FRIDAY - MAY 29th, 2009 @ AMERICAN ROCK RESTAURANT - DEERFIELD BEACH
Posted: 4/23/2009 8:52:54 PM
I had to miss it last time... ...Don't want to miss it again. Sooooo..I will be there with bells on...lol...
 moondance247
Msg: 112 (view)

Going from Hi to bed??????
Posted: 3/5/2009 2:49:30 AM
I think it is up to the individual OP. Stay true to yourself and don't be afraid to say no. The right one will come along eventually. There are always people that would opt for one night of passion vs one lifetime of love and companionship. I guess different strokes for different folks. Be happy with yourself, love and trust yourself, and eventually "the one" will come along. Will he be a fish, that remains to be seen. lol
 moondance247
Msg: 41 (view)

if you had the chance, would you go back to the love of your life
Posted: 3/2/2009 6:32:04 PM
in a heartbeat!!!!
 moondance247
Msg: 52 (view)

Dance & Rock Tribute- Friday-Feb. 27th,2009- American Rock Restaurant, Bar & Grill-Deerfield Beach
Posted: 2/27/2009 2:12:45 AM
awww well I'm feeling the love for tall people here! and I'm with you goldstarluis, I like to be able to look up to my partner. Actually the only time I look down is when I'm trying not to step on my dancing partners shoes.
 moondance247
Msg: 84 (view)

Just because I love my partner...
Posted: 2/25/2009 4:37:54 AM
wo wo wo take a chill pill. I didn't say you have to go to every outing. The way OP stated at the beginning is she wouldn't go to any outing. I agree there are things you are just not gonna do and there will be certain things you wont want to do, but all the time?????? Soorry that just doesnt fly. As far as Christmas and the holidays, that is something that needs to be talked about together as a couple. Which holidays are you going to spend with your family and his family. Oh and if both families get along why not spend them all together.
 moondance247
Msg: 44 (view)

Hot = Bad in Bed?
Posted: 2/24/2009 2:23:05 PM
I guess the question that needs to be answered is what is everyone's definition of hot??? Sometimes we look at someone and don't immediately see his or her's hotness. Days after you really get to know that person, you make a double take and you see it. I still say it has to do with chemistry on both parties and how well you communicate and get a long.
 moondance247
Msg: 38 (view)

Hot = Bad in Bed?
Posted: 2/24/2009 5:40:43 AM
yea I have to go with its all in the chemistry and attraction. Different strokes for different folks....what I consider good in bed may not be what you consider good in bed. Just a thought.

Oh and by the way age has nothing to do with it!!! (curses) cough cough
 moondance247
Msg: 69 (view)

Posted: 2/24/2009 5:24:54 AM
the way I see it it shouldn't be a big deal to go to events with your significant other. If your both are great for each other, then meeting each others families/friends etc., should fit well with the equation. If you don't I say it needs to be explored further. Maybe some obstacles need to be worked out. But you just don't go around saying sorry I'm not going to go with you to these outings, that's just outrageously shelffish!!
 moondance247
Msg: 61 (view)

Posted: 2/23/2009 2:01:23 PM
so Just because I love my partner...............What does love mean to you OP?

Just wondering what the response would be, because it doesn't sound like you love your partner from the question that your asking. Enough said.
 moondance247
Msg: 21 (view)

Do girls like to date bi men?
Posted: 2/23/2009 9:23:03 AM
I am a very selfish person. So I don't share my partner with anyone. Whether women, men and or other.
 moondance247

Does responding to threads intimidate those who may be interested in you
Posted: 2/18/2009 5:42:07 PM
I believe in Freedom of Speech, and I choose to exercise that right no matter how foolish or intimidating it makes me look!!!!
 moondance247
Msg: 21 (view)

What are your first-date dealbreakers?
Posted: 2/12/2009 7:00:39 AM
1) hmmm..says he is truly interested in seeing more of me after the first date, however, cannot keep eye contact with me throughout the whole date . I dont care how shy or timid you are, please please eye contact is very important..not just for dating but for other things in life.

2) Mr. Handsome, looks into your eyes and tells you everything you want to hear and how great you look...while every 5 seconds he looks away to look at the other ladies walking by. Yeap he is very interested, interested in the female anatomy....haha
 moondance247
Msg: 33 (view)

Having sex when there is no emotional connection-
Posted: 2/11/2009 6:23:00 PM
The way I see it when you have sex with someone you are being the most intimate and close to an individual that you will ever be. (It's definitely not like your playing softball with your buddies) You have bonded with this person for whatever period of time you are having sex. That stays with you even after the sex for awhile, so if your sleeping with the wrong person, I believe that takes a toll on your soul. Also, one of the 2 people is going to feel more than the other, or lets just say one of the 2 people is gonna be more aware of the union and that eventually will create intimacy issues and mistrust towards the other gender. I believe that both parties are emotionally connected whether they want to admit it or not (some may be to numb to even realize it, others may be brainwashed into thinking having sex without feelings makes you a man), when the connection is wrong, you create mistrust and hard feelings towards the two different genders. Ill give an example, its almost like having an abortion and telling yourself that it was nothing and then ignore it for the rest of your life. It mostly sits inside your heart, and you don't even realize the toll it takes and how it affects you emotionally and yes even physically. There is no casual sex in my book. Someone always feels more than the other, and when we just disregard that person and pretend it didn't mean a thing, we are going against our humanity. We are definitely not animals, why do we insist on acting like one.
 moondance247
Msg: 88 (view)

Why dont men call?
Posted: 2/11/2009 10:17:53 AM
I agree it is nice to hear from that special someone on a daily basis, even if its just to say hello. It does go both ways, I would call him on a daily basis as well, just to say hi sexy thinking of ya!
 moondance247

harley ride
Posted: 2/10/2009 7:24:01 PM
sorry I couldnt make it...booo hooo...got stuck on a conference call..Well I wouldnt mind going for a Sunday drive!!! ,,,,
 moondance247
Msg: 56 (view)

Why Not Admit You're Just Looking for Sex?
Posted: 2/2/2009 4:41:12 AM
[Those who have "labelled" themselves on here as looking for intimate encounters are at least IMO being more honest than many others...I have more respect for the person that is bluntly honest about what his true motive is and expectations are verses the BS'ers who feel the need to lie about their true intentions and who present themselves as being a "nice" guy who would never ever dump & run]

The sad part is that we actually crucify the men that are honest about wanting casual sex. awww I appologize.
 moondance247
Msg: 50 (view)

Why Not Admit You're Just Looking for Sex?
Posted: 2/1/2009 6:00:56 AM
in other words men just want sex, sex, sex..haha
 moondance247
Msg: 10 (view)

If you were a Road Sign, what would it say??
Posted: 1/30/2009 11:21:26 PM
haha I think mine would say Danger proceed with caution...haha
 moondance247
Msg: 139 (view)

She needs financial help?
Posted: 1/30/2009 11:08:23 PM
I think it goes both ways a lot of single men here and a lot of single ladies. Some of the single men are here because they are to ignorant to know that there is more to life than sex, and some of the single women are here because all they think about is themselves and their vanity. Grow up people, life is to short. Live it like its your last day. You can't take it with you. wtf
 moondance247
Msg: 135 (view)

She needs financial help?
Posted: 1/30/2009 8:11:42 AM
Here is a thought. Our economy is not doing soo well lately. Base on some of the responses on this poll, I think I have an idea why. Could it be that we have become so sellfish that we have forgotten what its like to help our friends in need. Its all about me me me. No wonder this country is falling. And it is falling very quickly in case no one has noticed. What are we gonna do hold on to our money and possessions, and not share if we have, until we are the only ones standing? People wake up. We have to help one another.
 moondance247
Msg: 38 (view)

Women Over 40... this is what Andy Rooney says... any comments?
Posted: 1/30/2009 8:07:47 AM
weeeeee!!! Women over 40 rock!!! We don't get older we get better!! We age like fine wine.
 moondance247

Coral Springs, Inner Circle - More fun and games!!! January 31st!
Posted: 1/30/2009 5:46:11 AM
weeeeeeeeeeeeeee
 moondance247
Msg: 45 (view)

Which one do you prefer???
Posted: 1/29/2009 8:12:37 PM
self made He will not forget where he came from. Humility is not such a bad thing.

Show ALL Forums