Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Wife's friend
 siremike
Msg: 5 (view)

Wife's friend
Posted: 1/5/2013 10:43:14 AM
Can't see me doing it. Then that means I would be alright with her going out on dates and spending the night at her place. I already know that would never be ok for me
 siremike
Msg: 4 (view)

Time and space
Posted: 7/24/2012 9:55:08 PM
the women in my family have always told me that the only time a woman will ask for space or time is when she is thinking of breaking up with you and/or going to hook up with someone and doesnt want to feel guilty. so with that said anytime a woman ask for space take it as if she left you and GO DO YOU. so when the hammer drops its not as painful and you are already on the road to recovery. hopefully already talking to the next
 siremike
Msg: 10 (view)

Can you build a better lover?
Posted: 4/10/2012 2:08:02 AM
train him. and like the otheres saud talk to him. hell, he might have the same kinks you have and some you wanted to try but he is takingit slow or worried what you might think if he went all out. i think we all get trained to the things that certain person likes anyway.
 siremike
Msg: 10 (view)

Relationships and Facebook
Posted: 3/4/2012 7:40:23 AM
like most said its the people that hurt themselves. i know of people that busted because of facebook and the need to post everything they did and where they are at all times. if you are creeping why would you post where you are if you told your SO that you were going to bed? if it wasnt for bejeweled blitz i would barely be on it at all.
 siremike
Msg: 28 (view)

Should i be insulted? Would you be?
Posted: 9/5/2011 9:54:59 PM
wow. listening to the people on here you would guess that they have never been through a rough patch. i have never had to ask a girlfriend for money but i know that i have help them out a few times. so i guess if the shoe was on the other shoe and you would have been upset about helping her then you would still be in the wrong. IMO if you guys are tryign to make this a long term thing and she tripped out over $100 then that lets you know about her. i would tell her to hit the bricks.
 siremike
Msg: 80 (view)

so many non-religious girls whts the deal
Posted: 8/20/2011 7:27:03 AM
to me being religious has nothing to do with a person being good or bad. in fact i know a few so called "religious" women that go to church every sunday, part of the church's inner circle, and will always say something about god every couple of minutes. yet they are also sleeping with 2 guys, does whatever they need to do to get what they want (back stabbing, lying, etc) yet they will tell you they are good people. on the other hand i know spiritual people that would give you the shirt off their backs. would never leave you needing of something they can offer, and never cheated. but they dont consider themselves religious at all. i would rather have them then the ones that claim god but live like hellions
 siremike
Msg: 17 (view)

Is it ok to Tell a man that u dont care about weave
Posted: 8/20/2011 7:12:38 AM
hmmmm....we are shallow because of hair yet she says that most nice guys are ugly? really? isnt it ironic? dont you think
 siremike
Msg: 6 (view)

alittle advice!
Posted: 6/13/2011 7:28:34 AM
a agree with jasonsqt. this is the 6th year of being single but youre still on this girl? man its way past time to forget about her. at 223 your are still very young to think that you will not find a better person. like another poster said she never visited you and used the no call as a reason to cheat. you dont need that and chances are she was doing before that day anyway. get out there and meet people. meetup is a great way to get out in your city and meeting new people.. and bodybuilding.com is a great site to get advise and tips on training, weights, and eating right. and most important you have to change how you see yourself. 274 might be big (depending on height and muscle structure) but believe me i see a lot of women with big dudes so thats not it. its how you see yourself might be turning the women off. change that and you will see many changes.
 siremike
Msg: 2 (view)

My GirlFriend cheated and now hates me? (bit long plz read)
Posted: 6/11/2011 4:17:27 PM
please explain how she is amazing? she cheated on you with 2 men and told you that your relationship was not even serious. plus she is not even taking blame by saying that everyone cheats. everyone does not cheat. why would you want to marry her? all you would be is a cuckold.
 siremike
Msg: 15 (view)

When to hug a friend?
Posted: 12/7/2010 10:22:07 PM
i think it also comes down to coulture. i know for me hugging hello and good bye is no big deal. in fact with most of my female friends it would be a hug and kiss on the cheek. and to dudes a man-hug. in fact it wasnt until i started hanging with more non islanders that i started being more concious about not doing it since here it is not done normally
 siremike
Msg: 13 (view)

Should I stay or should I go????????????????
Posted: 11/20/2010 3:01:59 AM
she answered your questions herself. she told you that she has not talk to him but you hear her ask why he hasnt called in a week. she should you that committed relationship mean nothing to her at all. if she would mess with a married man what makes you think that she would see anything that she is in as serious. at the very least monogamy means nothing to her. so let her be or you'll be on her talking about how she left yo for the married dude.
 siremike

topic?
Posted: 8/31/2010 1:59:21 AM
most men will talk about anything that is bought up. just like you ladies. the isse really comes down to running out of things to say over text. from experience i know that if im texting, writting or whatever with a lady and i ask a question and all i get is the answer but no follow through it pretty much wraps it up for me. now if you meet in person it is so much easier to keep the flow of convo going. also not everyone likes to text all day.
 siremike

Do you believe that a couple should come first in a marriage and kids 2nd17. Your husband/boyfriend?
Posted: 3/1/2010 9:38:42 PM
i think that margo has it right. when the parents put all the energy into the kids then the relationship suffers. of course the kids have to be taken care of since they are the dependent but the couple has to be also. once the kids hit about 12-14 years old they are independent. you are there to make sure the dont make to many mistakes but it is just about there lives now. if you put everything into them and not your mate that is when you realize that you outgrew eachother and deforce happens. then the kids suffer.
 siremike
Msg: 3 (view)

whats he thinking?
Posted: 2/28/2010 11:44:48 PM
if he's a "more then i woman" type of guy then you would just be a number. he did like you. as his wednesday girl. nothing more.
 siremike
Msg: 42 (view)

our first real date after a meet and he invites a friend and his wife
Posted: 2/26/2010 10:03:52 PM
if you are not going to speak to him again then just leace it alone and move on. or you can do him a favor and tell him from your point of view. he may not see anything wrong with what he did and repeat it again to the next woman he goes out with. so it depends on what you want out of this
 siremike
Msg: 14 (view)

How does sex factor into your decision making on relationships?
Posted: 2/24/2010 9:56:21 PM
I'll go with the Deacon on this one
 siremike
Msg: 8 (view)

What does this mean?
Posted: 2/24/2010 9:54:21 PM
keyof life is right. i work in the hotel world and we jsut got a note letting us know to ask the type of bedding a japanesse couple would like since alot still sleep in defferent beds at home. the coulture is different so you have to stop thinking american for everything he does. i get this sometimes myself. even though i was born and raised here (first generation american) my family upbringing was not. so things i think are perfectly normal i sometimes have to explain. and vice versa
 siremike
Msg: 40 (view)

our first real date after a meet and he invites a friend and his wife
Posted: 2/23/2010 9:17:53 PM
im with the op also. i dont understand some of the responses ive read so far. i'm in the mindd set of whoever soes the invite should pay. it was cool of you to pull out your wallet to pay at the concerty (that would have gave you bonus points from me.) but as a gentleman he should have told you that he has it. my mom would have reached down from heaven and slapped the hell out me for letting you pay. then to go to a restaurant that has a $20 door charge means that you spent at least 50 just to eat and drink. he should have taken into account your money situation before thinking you can throw away that 50. it might not be alot to some but it can be to much for others. especially when you didnt plan on spending it in the first place.
 siremike

gaming...
Posted: 2/22/2010 9:31:38 PM
just wondering.....if you dont play games at all why even post when you cant answer her question. i do play games but i cant see my playing like that when my girl is over. if we live aprt then i think most guys would put the games up while she is over. if she is not ovver then who cares how long they play as long as it is not getting in the way of real life.
 siremike
Msg: 23 (view)

R.B.C.'s....Do they still exist? Or is it just on television and movies?
Posted: 2/10/2010 9:58:18 PM
of course it still happens. plus it keeps the spark in the relationship. what so you think dressing rooms in stores are really for anyway?
 siremike
Msg: 35 (view)

She wants this lifestyle, but i cant handle it...
Posted: 2/10/2010 9:44:04 PM
dude it is already happening. she is just telling you about know so she can stop sneaking. she told you that "he ALREADY knows your my one and only" if its not for you them dont sweat it. also if she decided not to right now then sooner or later it will happen anyway becaue it is a fetish to her and like they say if you wont do for your mate then they will find someone who will
 siremike

Please Help Me
Posted: 10/7/2009 11:23:58 PM
listen something like this happen to me also. you can hear all the words you want to but the pain is still going to be there and there will be days that you dont want to do anything but stay in the dark and ahve the tv watch you. it iss going to take some time to get over this. what you have to remember is that she is the one in the wrong and that she walked out on you. so you have to let her go even if she realiss that she made a mistake let her go. she did this once before and will do again if she gets "bored". the way that i got over it was just to start hanging out with some friends and going places that i normally didnt go. if a friend said that they were goign somewhere to do somethign then i went. i didnt even matter. that is why i have such diverse interests. first that kept her off my mind for the duration of the event and it would just go from there. soon i didnt even think about her at all but looking forward to the next event. i ended up meeting my next girl like that and we were together for 5 years. short of it is that: it will hurt for a while, take it in and deal, dont call her for anything unless it is 911, and get out there and meet people. go to everything you are invited to you will be shocked how big your city really is once you open yourself up to everything it has to offer. and date when you are invited. wish you luck my brother.
 siremike
Msg: 12 (view)

Do I tell the other guy she's cheating him as well?
Posted: 10/5/2009 11:51:19 PM
short answer. I WOULD
 siremike

The 'I LOVE YOU' Bomb...
Posted: 9/26/2009 11:06:54 PM
i personnally wouldnt say it that fast but everyone is defferent. he might really feel that he oves you. im sure we know of people that have known each other less then a year and got married. if that is the case then im sure that one or the other said that they love the other in about 3 months. so it is possible
 siremike
Msg: 18 (view)

Can girls reach out to guys?
Posted: 6/5/2009 12:37:11 AM
my last 2 relationships the women approached me. and the relationships lasted 4+ years per. the only thing with that is that the same way they approached me they can also approach another man. but i would still love for a woman to approach. never saw anything wrong with that
 siremike

Can girls reach out to guys?
Posted: 5/31/2009 1:07:34 AM
i see it like this. if a woman reaches out to me then that means that she really wants to know me and all i have to do is not mess up and keep her intrigued. she did the hardest part. also if the women just sit back and wait then it means that they are only getting the ones that approach them and not the ones that the really want.
 siremike
Msg: 4 (view)

How do guys see forwardness?
Posted: 4/8/2009 12:42:13 AM
i wish more women would approach guys. i ask girl all the the time and they say they werent raised that way. but then if they dont they also risk the chance of never meeting or knowing where things might have went with the guy they found that they wanted to date.
 siremike

So, what is the answer to what do you do?
Posted: 2/4/2009 9:24:03 PM
i dont know but i really dont see a problem. maybe he is just saying it as a little pet name for you and you are seeing it as more then that. of course im not there when he says it so i dont hear him.
 siremike
Msg: 23 (view)

You're so average! (Hilarity)
Posted: 2/2/2009 11:39:30 PM
i was on the floor reading this. if he was trying to pull the "neg" i think he skipped a few pages in the manual and got it way wrong. good for your girlfriend that she was able to respond the way she did. classic
 siremike
Msg: 29 (view)

dating for 3rd shifters
Posted: 2/2/2009 11:28:08 PM
yes 3rd shift sucks. and on top of that i also work on saturday nights. i always thought that if you really want to know someone then that would not matter but being single again that is not true. to many people out there do get turned off by the hours and are not trying to put in the extra effort for someone that they are just meeting.
 siremike
Msg: 36 (view)

Has any single woman my age...35 in a week...consider saying...
Posted: 12/11/2008 12:49:21 AM
i understand what you mean. i was depressed on my bday also. i had no one to celebrate it with (or that special someone anyway) and i realized like the gentle above that most people are married or with a SO. but at the end of the day we have to make us happy. because even if we do find the one but we are misserible then we might not even recognize them. then we lose out on two fronts. we have to be whole before we try to drag someone into our mess. you are a very lovely young lady and i wish you had a great day and that you find what you looking for. we all deserve that.
 siremike
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 12/9/2008 10:57:55 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!
 siremike
Msg: 8 (view)

Blinded by love??
Posted: 12/8/2008 10:17:04 PM
i agree with bcsofnc57. i got with my ex when her kids were 4 and 8 but only lived with the youngest when he turned 5 (oldest was with dad). i treated the youngest like he was my own and and to this day he still lights up when we talk (he is now 11). i dont get along with the oldest because he has a major anger problem and i dont believe in hitting a child that is not mine or i would have taken care of that. but if the op was in the lives of these kids when they were 2,4, and whatever then she was not acting like a mom to them at all. in all this time they would have seen her as a 2nd mom. maybe not the oldest but for sure the 2 youngest. it sounds like she put a clear divide between he kids and his. also when a man gets with a woman with kids we are expected to to treat the kids as ours becaue they are a package deal. so her complaining about her taking care of the kids makes no sense either becaue he is a package deal. you knew this befor eyou got in and now want to complain?
 siremike
Msg: 11 (view)

Girl treated me like crap, Should I get closure?
Posted: 12/6/2008 10:52:20 PM
alright i see that you can do 2 things here. since you said that she is talking to someone already that is telling me that chances are that she always was and you were the part time or that you saw things alot diffirently then she did. now as for closure. like i said you can talk to her and get some good loving if you can or stop cold turkey. it is up to you. may sound wrong or un PC but i speak the truth.
 siremike
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 12/6/2008 10:27:31 PM
im turned 36 a couple of months ago and it is not all that bad. like alot of people here have said that is just life. you wake up, you go to work, and you pay bills. the thing that seperates things is the people you surround yourself with. if you have a good group of friends adn fam then things are not so bad because then you have things to loook foward to. i just move to the atl so i am just greating to realize how boring leaving by yourself is again but im trying to change that. and from what you have said and your profile it sounds like you have a rather large group of people in your life but you are just bored of doing the same things over and over again. that only means that you try to broaden you circle and do things you wouldnt normally do. also having a kid is not going to change things because they require everything you have and you live will change forever. some for the good but also you could not just get up and go like you did this weekend once you have one. so just try to relax and do things you would not and meet people outside what you consider your norm.
 siremike

What do you think of White Suburban Women who act likeHoodrats?
Posted: 11/30/2008 12:11:01 AM
man, you were in the right becasue i would have done the same thing and i would not have thought of a PC way to do it. i have always hated hearing "hoodrat, sounding black" or whatever you what to call it. Oakland Honey you say that terminology and pronunciation is learned at home and you are right to a degree. I have lived in 7 states and been to a few places around the world and "sounding black" does not cover that. if you go to england asking for a "fag" is asking for a cigerette" that is terminology. newyorkers saying "cawfee", "butta", and bostonians saying "paking lot" and "ca" that is pronunciation. ecvery state and country you go to have an accent. that is cool. i have one that no one can place becasuse i gain the accent of the places the i live. but "sounding black" is the same no matter what state you go to. so then it comes down to people trying to sound like that. there is no such thing as "skreet, skrimp, i axed him," or any other words that we use. we all learn the same things in school but it seems that we want to emulate the ones that sound like that for fear of "sounding and acting white". we have to change that thought process to better ourselves and the next generation.
 siremike
Msg: 9 (view)

Redefining priorities at 30+
Posted: 11/29/2008 11:15:29 PM
at 36 with one child i think i want a relationship more now then 10 years ago. I would love to meet someone that i will spend the rest of my life with and i want one more child. i think thunderer has it right in a sense. we are sop forcused about tommorrow that we forget about today. if we were to focus only on making it good for us in our old age we will find ourselves with no one to share what we build. so what would all of it have been for. yet if you keep yourself open to the relationship when you hit the fifties and sixties then you both can enjoy what you worked together to build and love you retirements as one.
 siremike
Msg: 136 (view)

what does it take to not cheat
Posted: 11/29/2008 10:47:16 PM
easy. SELFCONTROL. cheating is something done voluntarily. before you cheat you are flirting, playing touching games, exchanging numbers and feelings, etc.... so before it comes to that point and you know that you might be getting yourself into trouble just walk away. that easy.
 siremike
Msg: 7 (view)

decision regarding circumcision of newborn
Posted: 11/23/2008 12:22:37 AM
i am the only male in my family that is still intact and i never had a problem. like someone said above a young man is going to take care of cleaning themselves because we love or little guy. i have no idea why i wasnt cut but it was never a bone of contention in my family or the women i have been with. barbaric or not i think it comes down to the parents and i think that both need to discuss it. not just the dad.
 siremike
Msg: 46 (view)

Sex parties in clubs???
Posted: 11/22/2008 11:53:49 PM
i moved to the atlanta area and by my job there are 2. so the states are not that prude.
 siremike
Msg: 44 (view)

Is what shes doing wrong?
Posted: 11/22/2008 11:34:20 PM
this is the dumbs ass games that people are tired of. dude could have been a very loyal person until you 2 yale grads decide to test him. he might never have done anything at all if his buttons were not pushed and now that they were he iss the bad guy. now this chick is using that as an excuse to go behind his back and play the garden tool. com e on now if you needed an excuse you should have left out of you high school games and did what you wanted to in the first place. now let him go before the girlfriend ends up giving him something he cant get rid of.
 siremike
Msg: 89 (view)

Never Cheated and Never Will? Claim it &Tell Us Why..?
Posted: 11/22/2008 11:25:28 PM
i never have and dont see myself ever doing it. cheating is 100% voluntary. before you sleep with someone you start to talk, then flirt, then a date or 2, then the cheating happens. that is alot of steps to go through before anuthing happens. so you have plenty of time to stop it before you hurt you SO. so if any one does cheat they have no excuse what so ever. so no i cant see myself ever cheating
 siremike

Mixed Messages
Posted: 10/21/2008 10:36:04 PM
i dated iat my work place and it never ended badly. i think it went wrong when he was trying to do the xmas thing and you told him to slow it down. it could just be the type of guy he is and you shot him down. for me i use to love halloween and if the girl told me to chill on that day then it was a problem.
 siremike

would a 25 yr old guy just want sex froma 35 yr old woman
Posted: 10/21/2008 10:21:13 PM
your not being open minded. i have a friend who is 33 and she is going out with a 22 year old for the past year and this is the happiest that i ever saw her (know her for over 10 years).and this the most grounded theat i ever saw her. of course your will get the looks and the jokes but who cares.
 siremike

I hope that this is the correct forum for this post.
Posted: 10/21/2008 10:16:17 PM
you did do the right thing. and i will commend you on this. the kids will remmeber this as they get older and remember that nice guy mom was going out with at one time. you may have changed they lives you never know. now i dont think i would have done it. after the first tiem they all would have had to get out. i would have kept them if she was drugged up or something like that but for some other dude. hell naw. but like i said you my friend are in an other class.
 siremike

be careful out there
Posted: 10/21/2008 10:02:01 PM
whats a shame is this is not the only time this has happened. in NY some guy was goign around effecting girls and he was try to get just virgins. another dude once he was caught they figured out that he was responsible for 20+ new cases. becuae the people he slept with was sleeping around also. now there is a case about a woman that is spreading it around because she caught it from someone that was doing the same thing she says that she feels that she should do it to. that is y i dont sleep around and am trying this celebicy thing (5 long and hard months) because you dont know what you are getting these days.
 siremike
Msg: 27 (view)

Oral on first date....
Posted: 10/19/2008 10:54:26 PM
I remember growing up and it was like you hit the jackpot if you found someone that gave you head. as for anal that was strickly in porn films only. But these young ones today are slapped everyday with something sexual and the message is that sex is nothing and try to have as much as you can before you marry. i feel for the next generation if it is this bad now.
 siremike

Was it just flirting and nothing more?
Posted: 10/18/2008 1:57:51 AM
Or maybe he was interested in you then though to himself "if she can do this to he man now then she can do it to me if we get on a rocky road". all relationship get "rocky" from time to time it is how we deal with it that speaks of who we are. and we does not like what you actions are saying. and i agree.
 siremike

after five months, all the sudden I am not physically acceptable
Posted: 10/18/2008 1:44:51 AM
this is going to be cliche but he is a jack a$$. if you lost weight then i don't see his problem because you were bigger when you got with him. dont let one ass get you in the dump. there are plety of men that like thick chicks and if you are trying to lose will help you also. forget him because it sounds like a lame excuse to leave you.
 siremike

Worried about boyfriend's ex- lover
Posted: 10/18/2008 12:23:59 AM
I think that you need to him but i dont see where you are wrong either. I have slept with women that i remained friends with but i can't see me doing the things he did. I could help her pack to move but go with her on a 3 hour drive (200) then have to do that in reverse. then also go for her bday but not ask you to go. that is crazy. maybe its the island in me but i feel where your coming from.

Show ALL Forums