Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: 31 YO... Am I Doomed By My non experience?
 JM___1980
Msg: 52 (view)

31 YO... Am I Doomed By My non experience?
Posted: 4/26/2012 10:06:33 AM
No I wouldn't lie either, at the end of the day if you say you've had lots of relationships then that might be a turn off also as the woman in question might see you as a player and be put off by that too.

Myself I'm 32 now and up until last year had only dated two ladies since I left school, like another poster said I was busy trying to make myself somewhere near the man that I wanted to be, I'll never be content but right now things are ok in my world and although I feel it is later than some would have started for me it had to be this way and as hard as it might be I'd rather end up in a relationship about now than in years gone by when it wasn't really something that I wanted.
 JM___1980
Msg: 2 (view)

What needs changing? would prefer it from a female point of view!
Posted: 4/24/2012 8:30:37 AM
Christ mate, if you can't get any messages then what hope is there for the rest of us
 JM___1980
Msg: 396 (view)

Thirty and not married
Posted: 10/29/2011 12:49:11 PM
31 and not married, not sure whether it's for me or not really but as always if the right person comes along then it may happen

Show ALL Forums