Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Any Good Bar Jokes?
 thebigslim
Msg: 23 (view)

Any Good Bar Jokes?
Posted: 8/24/2010 8:50:53 AM
A guy walks into a bar, says to the bartender 'Give me 6 shots of tequila, just had my first blowjob'. The bartender says "Hey congrats, here is another one on the house'. The guys then says 'Thank you but let me say this... if 6 shots of tequila can't get this taste out of my mouth, then nothing will!'.

A guy walks into a bar in a frantic state and says to the bartender 'Give me 5 double vodka's!' Bartender looks at him and says 'You ok pal?' he responds 'I just found out my older brother is gay!'. He slams back the drinks and exits out the bar, the next week he comes in and asks for another 5 double vodka's, bartender says 'What happen this time?'. The guy replies 'I just found out my younger brother is gay!'. Slams back his drinks and exits out of the bar. The next week he comes back and orders another 5 double vodka's, the bartender says 'Hold on a minute, first your older brother turns gay and then your second brother turns gay... doesn't anyone in your family like women?' then the guy replies 'Yeah.... my wife!'.

A guy walks into a bar, goes over to the bar and has a seat beside a beautiful woman and order himself a drink. Liking the woman, he asks her ' Would you mind if I buy you a drink?'. She then yells out 'I WILL NOT HAVE SEX WITH YOU!'. Confused and very embarrassed the guy goes over to the other side of the bar with his head down thinking about what he did wrong. Everyone is now looking at the poor fellow, and as they are the same woman goes over to him and says "Hi, I am a student in university doing a study for my psychology PHD that deals with heterosexual males in a casual environment that deals with awkward social settings and their reactions. Would you mind if I ask you a couple questions?'. The guy raises his eyebrows, thinks for a moment and has a sip of his beer and then replies 'WHAT DO YOU MEAN $200?'.
 thebigslim
Msg: 13 (view)

Favorite joke by a famous comedian
Posted: 8/24/2010 8:24:24 AM
From Rodney Dangerfield

"Yeah I tell ya, I get no respect.... no respect at all. I suffer from child abuse. My kids kick the $hit out of me all the time!"
 thebigslim
Msg: 188 (view)

bad pickuplines
Posted: 5/24/2010 10:09:47 AM
Are your parents retarded? Cause I think you're 'Special'!
 thebigslim
Msg: 316 (view)

Jokes that crack you up but others don't find 'that' funny
Posted: 5/24/2010 9:48:16 AM
A Priest, a Rabbi and a Monk walk into a bar. The bartender looks at them and says "What is this, a joke?"
 thebigslim
Msg: 1 (view)

I gave my girl an orgasm..... through her nipple?
Posted: 10/9/2009 2:52:47 PM
So I have recently found out something interesting about my girlfriend, to which I only thought was an urban legend with women. Apparently if the nipple is stimulated enough (with the right touch of course) a woman can achieve (a small but nonetheless) orgasm. I am astonished at this little fact, although the only way I am able to do this is if I go down on her and she bats out a few before becoming very sensitive. I lucked out by finding this out to be honest, she didn't know she could until it happened.

I am very curious if there are other women out there who are able to achieve an orgasm through nipple stimulation. If so, then how does it compare to other orgasms that ate stimulated differently... if not, then you willing to try to see if you can or not?
 thebigslim
Msg: 102 (view)

Two orgasms with the same erection?
Posted: 9/29/2009 1:26:31 PM
I have had 3 with the same one before.... to say it felt amazing is an understatement lol. It is possible, I for some odd reason always stay hard after my first orgasm. Ah well, law of averages I suppose.
 thebigslim
Msg: 7 (view)

Punching way above my weight
Posted: 7/14/2009 8:49:02 PM

1) Ask her out.

2) Do something fun together.

3) Touch and/or kiss her during this time.

4) ?????

5) Profit!

Dude, the under-pant gnomes theory might not apply to this.... but excellent effort none the less!

As for your situation, by the sounds of it all you really need is that confidence in yourself and make the move. Ask yourself one simple question..... will you regret if you don't make the effort?
 thebigslim
Msg: 79 (view)

Sex...Not all it's cracked up to be....
Posted: 7/10/2009 6:59:32 AM
Yep I am in total agreement with that statement for the first time... it gets really good I would say after the 4th, but that is just me. Then again I was one of those people who didn't care whether I got it or not for the majority of my life, so I am an exception to that rule. None the less, at first it was over rated until that true emotional connection kicked in, then it was awesome!
 thebigslim
Msg: 51 (view)

Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex?
Posted: 7/2/2009 12:24:07 PM
Why do women scratch your back and bite your lip during sex? Why don't they is the better question! I am more of the back scratching kinda person than I am the lip biting..... they get too sensitive after a while from all the biting!
 thebigslim
Msg: 29 (view)

oral afterwards
Posted: 6/11/2009 8:57:20 PM
I absolutely have.... my ex had what she liked to call 'Polly Pu$$y Etiquette' (anytime time I go down on her she ALWAYS freshens up before hand) after we finished our session and cleaned up in the shower with one another.... i've felt a little 'snackish' and felt the need to munch on something what can I say, I worked up a good appetite so I had to replenish myself with the closest thing to me

I personally love practicing this routine and plan to continue to do so with whom ever I see fit!
 thebigslim
Msg: 51 (view)

When eating pu$$y
Posted: 6/6/2009 9:46:32 AM
The best thing to do when going down on a woman is to get one of those vibrating bullets, put it inside of her while you focus on the clit and it drives her wild! Might as well make it the BEST experience for her as you can, at least in my eyes. That way your tongue might be taking a little break, but the good vibrations are still going on! Although I never did get to try using clit cream... apparently it is supposed to give off even more of a sensation, anyone try that yet?
 thebigslim
Msg: 11 (view)

How friendly is too friendly?
Posted: 6/3/2009 2:43:29 PM
Of course it is absolutely ok for him to do that, why wouldn't you want him to be buddy - buddy with your friends? By the sounds of it you are either:

a) controlling

or

b) in fear that he is going to spend more time with him than you

What is the point of you introducing him to your friends otherwise? If it was one of your female friends that should be the only reason to have concern, until then let it happen.
 thebigslim
Msg: 58 (view)

How to you get your man to like giving oral sex
Posted: 5/25/2009 10:56:09 PM
When in doubt, you can smear yourself with honey or something along those lines, provided that you don't get a case of.... I believe the term is Thrush (someone correct me if I am wrong on this one) Or you can always use flavored lube, I figure if you are gonna eat something.... might as well enjoy it to its fullest!
 thebigslim
Msg: 10 (view)

When eating pu$$y
Posted: 5/25/2009 10:48:14 PM
My ex-girlfriend more or less had to pry me off with a crowbar to get me to stop once she had her orgasm... but I always went with a gentle touch after she was cooling down. What can I say, I LOVE to please my woman. How I miss those days of me going down on someone who loves it when I do
 thebigslim
Msg: 19 (view)

I want him/her to do.......to my .........
Posted: 5/16/2009 10:51:46 PM

I want him to do naughty things to my pedicured feet (sucking my toes and massaging my feet)

Where, when and how much?

I want her to do those noises to my actions when I am doing everything I can to her to hear those noises
 thebigslim
Msg: 2 (view)

Not Yet Viewed link.....
Posted: 5/12/2009 8:56:03 AM
LOL now I feel like a moron! Thank you for the update..... I think it would be wise of me to think a little more before I post something on these forums! Feel free to lock this at any time, my question has been answered
 thebigslim

Not Yet Viewed link.....
Posted: 5/12/2009 8:50:04 AM
Ok, I am not sure if this is just me and I am going crazy.... but the past few times when I go to click on the 'Not Yet Viewed' link in the search option and checked out profiles, I have seen multiple times that these people are on different favorites lists by the dozens.

Now I may not know much about links and how they work (actually I am lying, I know exactly how they function) but if a profile has not been viewed yet, how is it possible for them to be on a favorites list? I thought you had to view their profile before being able to add them. Ah well, what to I know right?
 thebigslim
Msg: 21 (view)

Losing your virginity for physical vs. emotional attraction
Posted: 4/9/2009 3:37:05 PM
Definitely better to wait until there is that emotional connection. I did... took me longer than I had hoped for at 29 years of age but was worth it. Just know this, don't put too much emphasis on the act of sex, at least for me after wards all I can think of was ' I waited all these years for that? '. Although it is pretty nice after those first few times But seriously, wait till you have those feelings for another person and when YOU are ready. You'll know when the time is
 thebigslim
Msg: 3 (view)

How and When to Tell a Girl/Boy about a Sexual Fantasy?
Posted: 4/9/2009 3:29:25 PM

I don't want to disclose mine because Animal Rights Activists may come after me

It's a good thing that animals don't really understand us when we talk to them for the most part.... cept for dolphins, they're smart **stards

You have a fantasy (regardless of how bizarre you may think it is) that you want to let your better half know about, I would say a good 2 months is a decent duration but no less than that. Once you get to know a person by that time, you can have a pretty good feel for them on what they might think is kinky to disturbing. Cheers!
 thebigslim
Msg: 191 (view)

small breast appreciation
Posted: 4/3/2009 1:27:46 PM
Like my girlfriends father tells me.... "Anything more than a mouthful is just a waste!"

Lucky for me her breasts aren't a waste and fit in my mouth ever so perfectly!
 thebigslim

I think I am the woman in our relationship....
Posted: 1/29/2009 10:12:22 AM
Now before anyone goes off on a tangent and start thinking 'well if he is the woman, does this mean he blah blah blah' LOL ..... I mean this in the retrospect of sexual role reversal. My current girlfriend and I who I met off of here do enjoy our intimacy with one another very much, but the funny thing is all she really likes is sex! Yes, I know... typical with some women or so I have heard, so because I LOVE the sensual and emotional stuff, I am classified as the female in the relationship. Doesn't help that I am much more domesticated than her with the cooking, cleaning etc..... this is not helping my case at all is it LOL

Anyways, I tried to do a thread search on the question I am about to ask and could not find one... in case there is one:

1) I apologize for wasting another thread on the board cause I couldn't find it.
2) Can anyone send me a link to the thread?

My question : how many of you have had this so called 'role reversal' in your relationship? Not that I entirely mind, she lets me do all those wonderful things from time to time but I figure..... if 2 people are going to be sexual with one another, why not enjoy the entire ride of the trip rather than taking the shortcuts to the destination point.... that's just me
 thebigslim
Msg: 6 (view)

Most embarrasing moment
Posted: 1/23/2009 10:04:58 AM
This was embarrassing for my girlfriend more than me. We went to this nice resturant for dinner after I was done work but she was complaining that her feet were cold. She sat across from me, and I told her to put them in my lap to warm them up (not the first time we have done this). My hands were pretty warm at the time so it seemed perfect for her, she takes off her shoes & socks and places her feet in my lap... I put my jacket over her feet and my lap to give her better insulation.

So it comes time to ordering the food and just before the waiter came to our table, she starts rubbing against me to warm her feet a little more and truth be told, it was feeling pretty good so she says to me "Babe, what are you getting?" And with no hesitation and without really thinking I blurted out "HARD".

The look on her face was priceless just when the waiter was asking her what she wanted.... rendered speechless for a couple of moments. And to this day, of course I can't let her live that one down... she should be thankful I didn't try anything while everything was covered!
 thebigslim

Losing your virginity. Good,bad or funny
Posted: 1/21/2009 12:29:33 PM
Any chance I can place 'awkward' in that category? Only reason why I am asking is due to me loosing it very recently (yeah yeah I know, late bloomer - but better late than never ) and the only thing going through my mind was 'For the love of all that is holy.... I dont want to be a minute man!'. Next thing you know, my now current girlfriend and I had sex for just a little over an hour and I didnt even bust! She couldnt figure it out as much as I couldnt.... I guess that might be funny?
 thebigslim
Msg: 6 (view)

Sex vs. Making Love - How Often?
Posted: 12/11/2008 3:06:54 PM
I personally like to combine both..... start off slow and passionate, work the way up to something more intense and bring it back down to slow and sensual again. Its great to get the best of both worlds!

I know for this man, sensual love-making takes much more effort, planning and investment so maybe I'm just lazy. But I bet I'm not alone.

I will admit I am lazy from time to time due to me being a man, but my friend..... when it comes to pleasing your partner, this is not one of those times you should go half-assed!
 thebigslim
Msg: 271 (view)

What if Prostitution was Legal?
Posted: 12/11/2008 2:51:47 PM
If prostitution was legal.... that is just one more thing that the Government can do to 'screw us' over something LOL!!!
 thebigslim
Msg: 16 (view)

High Stamina or Retarded Ejaculation?
Posted: 12/4/2008 9:20:27 AM
I am having the EXACT same problem with my current girlfriend, and I can't figure it out for the life of me. We have been together for a little over 2 months and have had sex a few times (also lost my V-card to her as well .... yeah I know, but better late than never lol). Anyways, I was always worried about being the minute man, but turns out I cant seem to have my orgasm during sex.... hell I sometimes don't have one even with oral or anything else sometimes too. And our sessions last well over an hour, good thing I love foreplay!

Maybe its a psychological thing that some guys can't do it for a certain period of time. The comfort level is definitely there, neither one of us use drugs and she is good at the things she does. The way I look at it, we are still both trying out new positions and maybe I haven't found the right one that works for me yet, who knows. One thing is for certain though, I make damn sure that I make her achieve as many orgasms as possible cause I love to make her feel good.

The frustration factor is there on my part from time to time, but we deal with it and to be honest..... whether I orgasm or not honestly doesn't bother me so as long as I can make her feel good. I just feel bad that she wants me to go inside of her and I can't at this moment in time. I wonder how long I would have to consider this to be a problem for if it continues.
 thebigslim
Msg: 142 (view)

oral sex on women
Posted: 10/23/2008 2:00:32 PM
Like my papa told growing up - "If it smells like fish, its a good dish.. if it smells like cologne, leave it alone!!!"
 thebigslim
Msg: 106 (view)

virginity.....should it really be a big deal?
Posted: 10/22/2008 2:00:27 PM
I figured since I started this thread a long time ago.... I might as well make a final statement on the issue for I have found that one actual 'answer' I was looking for. I am now currently with a great girl I met off of on here (thank you POF) and contrary to belief..... 'NO' it shouldn't really be a big deal.

Since this is both our first relationship, I guess we dont really have any expectations on what we want sexually..... but those options are definitely being explored on what we like and dont like.

She knows I am still one but she accepts it and didn't really care if I was one or not..... even though in the back of my mind (and the fact that she told me she loves sex) still just slightly nervous about the act cause lets face it, as a guy you worry about your performance on how to please your woman.

I have lucked out that we have that emotional connection and she doesn't care about how big I am or how I can do whatever....she is with me for how I make her feel and what I have to offer as a person for a successful relationship. Not to say I am not making up for lost time from all the years of remaining 'pure' (and TRUST me, I am) we are both very content with how things are progressing both sexually and non-sexually and honestly... it was worth the wait.

To my fellow virgins who contributed to this thread and who remain out there, keep your hopes high and have no expectations on when that special someone comes into your life.... for I had almost given up with the whole net dating scene and about to say damn it all to hell. You will find that right person and realize as long as there is that true 'connection', everything will fall into place the way it was supposed to.

To those who may seem a little skeptical on the whole issue of virginity.... well if you give the person that 'opportunity', something tells me they wont have to worry bout being a virgin now will they

Regardless of me being in a relationship or not, it really shouldn't be a big deal if someone is a virgin... then again, I am just speaking for myself. Cheers!
 thebigslim
Msg: 71 (view)

If you make her cum orally shouldn't she return the favor?
Posted: 10/22/2008 11:22:07 AM
For me I could care less if my girl didnt reciprocate, its something I really enjoy doing..... like my papa told growing up - "If it smells like fish, its a good dish.. if it smells like cologne, leave it alone!!!"
 thebigslim
Msg: 64 (view)

oral sex and swallowing cum and why they wont do it
Posted: 10/22/2008 11:13:02 AM
Personally I dont think it should matter if they swallowed or not, some like it and some dont. Just be thankful that you even get oral!!!
 thebigslim
Msg: 12 (view)

What about the personal ads on Craigslist?
Posted: 9/17/2008 12:13:57 PM
I can say in all honestly about the whole postings on CL that yes.... there are the occasional (well, actually TONS) of postings that are fake but fortunately for the people who use the site voice their opinions and flag the postings before anything serious can come of it.

As for meeting people off of the site, I have actually met a couple of people and truth be told.... it wasnt that bad, mind you we will remain platonic but hey who am I to complain of making another friend.

I will say this... out of the 2 months I have had postings on CL I have had more success in responses MUCH more than this site for over how many years I have been on here..... how sad is that!

In the end, if you dont feel comfy about answering one of those ads then trust your instincts, but ..... from time to time its a little bit fun taking that risk knowing that it could be that possibility of what you are actually looking for without the BS.
 thebigslim
Msg: 5 (view)

Brock Lesnar.... Potential to be great?
Posted: 9/3/2008 10:21:16 AM
LOL to see him F5 someone in a match would be awesome.... but now lets move on to the next portion.... Lesnar vs. Randy C .... I am as shocked as the next person that this is happening so soon in his career, but serious money is to be made for this event no doubt.

My only question is, can Randy over come the serious weight dis-advantage? Granted he did great against Silvia, but this is no Silvia .... I see a new champion in the making, how does everyone else feel about this?
 thebigslim
Msg: 34 (view)

Punchlines
Posted: 8/30/2008 2:47:10 PM
Then Little Johnny says to his teacher "Rectum? Damn near killed him!!!"
 thebigslim
Msg: 29 (view)

Punchlines
Posted: 8/29/2008 10:05:47 PM
So then the doctor says to Oprah "It's not, I just wanted to see what my house would look like if I painted it black with pink shutters!"

And the doctor replied "Well he seemed a bit****yed, but his foresight is pretty good!"

Guy responds to the bartender "Thanks, but I have to tell you, if 6 shots of tequila doesn't get this taste out of my mouth, then nothing will!"
 thebigslim

Brock Lesnar.... Potential to be great?
Posted: 8/29/2008 9:54:17 PM
I for one would love to see this man be a dominating force in the UFC ... but suffice to say, unless he gets better trainers (or different ones) I don't see this happening in his future. His first 2 fights.... lets face it he is a brawler more than he is a MMA fighter. Granted he did improve a lot from his first fight to his second.... but is it just me, or for a guy who has SO much knowledge and experience as a wrestler, he would know what to do while on the ground. For someone who has a weight advantage, you would think he could use it better?

He is careless with his punches when on the ground (too many close calls to the back of the opponents head) doesn't do enough ground and pound, rarely uses his knees, doesn't give any kind of body shots..... from what I can see, all he does is stay on top of the guy and in hopes he doesn't get up.

Personally, unless he can actually do something on the ground... I say make he should be a striker since he is a beast as it is and can use his power to some better use.

Don't get me wrong, I love to see him fight and I truly want this guy to be to the point where no one can step up and beat him.... but will it actually happen?

Your thoughts on how he can improve his game / training in light of what the right thing to do is..... I don't know about any of you, but I don't want to see him get bumped down to K1 anytime soon.
 thebigslim
Msg: 13 (view)

Cleaning or Cooking?
Posted: 8/29/2008 9:14:34 AM

*Sees all the men outside at their bbqs cooking while the woman is inside cleaning* LMAO! Yup, typical, most men hate cleaning the house, because to them it's time consuming and in a neantherdal kinda way, to alot of guys,they just think its women's work. So, ladies, we get stuck with the cleaning and most men will do the cooking. Figures. lol.

LOL granted that is how it used to be (or it may still be this way) but I for one am talking about the kitchen.... don't get me wrong BBQing is fantastic and almost on a level of meditation, but it may not have the same essence as how many things you can do in the kitchen at once. Any guy who can multi-task in the kitchen should be considered somewhat of a keeper. Any guy who can cook & clean IS a keeper *inserts cheesy plug-in and points to self with stars sparkling around self* ...... meh it was worth a shot
 thebigslim

Cleaning or Cooking?
Posted: 8/29/2008 8:21:53 AM
Definitely the cleaning.... I for one LOVE to cook and enjoy cooking for people. As domesticated as I am and don't mind cleaning, I think there is a better satisfaction from cooking than cleaning..... but what do I know
 thebigslim
Msg: 7 (view)

probably need to re-vamp the profile... again
Posted: 7/29/2008 5:51:45 PM
well now that all of that is settled.. lets see what i can reel in with my new bait eh?

thank you once again for all your help, cheers!
 thebigslim
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 7/29/2008 11:40:57 AM
and i thank you very much for the feedback i was looking for .... i will begin editing my profile accordingly ... kudos to you for being honest and breaking it down entirely
 thebigslim

Posted: 7/29/2008 10:04:09 AM
ok... profile revamped ... time for constructive feedback
 thebigslim

Posted: 7/28/2008 3:34:37 PM
ok the last time i posted in this section of the forums, it was because I felt i had too much info ..... after cutting out a bunch of randomness and cleaned up some of the sentences (i am no english major by any means, but i think it is at least enough for another person to comprehend) long story short.... still not getting responses, so dare i ask..... cut out more? do something totally different? im open for suggestions
 thebigslim

Things PMS Stands For:
Posted: 7/24/2008 2:16:21 PM
you mean Periodical Mood Swings didnt turn up in the list?
 thebigslim

DON'T TALK DURING DINNER
Posted: 7/24/2008 2:14:17 PM
havent heard that joke in a few years, but one of my personal favorites
 thebigslim
Msg: 28 (view)

How reliable is POF MY MATCHES page?
Posted: 7/15/2008 6:51:16 AM
JMO ..... I can't say I find it that reliable to the point where there are actually good matches..... personally i've found a couple better sites where they have that "match making" ability a little more direct. Best of luck in your search
 thebigslim

i think i have too much info....
Posted: 3/26/2008 12:53:42 PM
points well taken... thank you for the feedback
 thebigslim

i think i have too much info....
Posted: 3/26/2008 12:24:28 PM
needless to say i dont get many (if any responses) and im starting think it is because i have too much info in my profile... i for one think its good to let people get a good feel of who you are, but maybe im just taking it to another level? lol what do i know

i can use a suggestion or two at this point
 thebigslim
Msg: 21 (view)

What happened? Did I scare him off?
Posted: 3/26/2008 11:54:15 AM
this is an interesting situation to say the least..... first off, you did absolutely nothing wrong and why he was scared off is beyond me.... he said he was comfortable with your semi-virgin state... which i think is refreshing to see in this day and age (only cause im still holding out as well... same logic you have)

anyways, if anything, by the books.... you went and educated yourself about the whole act and such, that alone should be reason enough for him to be ... i dont know, excited?

definitely his loss for screwing it up with you...... just know you had no reason to apologize to him for what you said. I wish you the best of luck in your search for finding that one guy you wish to loose it to

check out one of my forum topics you can definitely relate to.....

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingPosts3856364.aspx
 thebigslim
Msg: 103 (view)

virginity.....should it really be a big deal?
Posted: 3/26/2008 11:30:45 AM
yeah i guess being in love can probably make or break the experience that much more..... and of course those "physical" aspects will always play their parts too .... this an appropriate time for saying someone can be really "screwed"? haha

and point taken.... you informed lol
 thebigslim
Msg: 11 (view)

What should the inexperienced do?
Posted: 3/2/2008 8:43:47 AM
the best thing to do for fear of rejection...... go in with no expectations. cant be disappointed if you didnt go in with anything to begin with right?

dont worry bout dating like some of the others have pointed out on here, friendship first is the best method. granted it may take a while before it progress into something, but as the old saying goes "good things come to those who wait"

there isnt much to going on a date:

1) meet up with someone somewhere nice
2) engage in pleasant conversation
3) pay her some compliments
4) try to be witty and crack a couple of jokes to ease any tension
5) be mannerly and pleasant
6)end off with a hug and kiss on the cheek and hope to go on another one

im sure this isnt the only method of going on a date, but it can give you a general idea
 thebigslim
Msg: 31 (view)

How does a shy guy get a date?
Posted: 3/2/2008 8:33:56 AM
after reading a lot of the responses and great advice given to you by others, msg 7 i believe is the best advice that was given from throughout the rest..... i can definitely say i am in the same boat as you (to a certain degree) i can be shy with women as well, but this is what i do when i try and talk to them....

i dont go in with any expectations of it developing into anything more than a good conversation. regardless of how shy you may or may not be around another person, there shouldnt be anything intimidating about just talking. at least i dont think there is.

when in doubt, if you are at a club/bar and you see a woman you want to strike up a conversation with, make a nice gesture by buying her some kind of drink (blue lagoon is a good bet) walk up to her and say something that is kinda cheesy but sincere at the same time (breaks the ice pretty well i think since she could be just as nervous as you) go with this "its a tradition of mine to always buy the most beautiful woman in the place a drink" ..... if you are bold enough to do this, then within time you will start to develop a better feel of how to get to that initial stage of introductions....... which is always the hardest part, after that you will be fine

in case if this is a little too much for you, then go out with the boys so they can give you that extra boost to go and talk to someone, since doing it on your own can be hard from time to time.

as for if its too late to start dating.... absolutely not! tis never too late to get into the game, hope this helps you out

Show ALL Forums