Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I had a great date.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 8 (view)

I had a great date.
Posted: 2/25/2015 7:37:26 AM
All of you are too kind. I want all of you to find the happiness you all so richly deserve. I will keep everyone posted. Thanks everyone for the sweet things you said.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 1 (view)

I had a great date.
Posted: 2/25/2015 2:23:50 AM
Finally after three years of dating I had my best date ever last night. I met him on Our Time. We had dinner, he was dressed very nice. He is 3 years older and looks wonderful. He brought me a dozen red roses mixed with babies breath. I have never had a man bring a dozen roses on a first date. The man is a hoot, he always makes me laugh. He is a widow and is ready to move on with his life. I really liked him and I have my fingers crossed that this date can lead to more. I am not in a hurry and I would live if it did not go any where. Thanks for listening group.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 508 (view)

Over 60, what do you men think about marriage?
Posted: 2/22/2015 2:34:48 AM
Not giving my life's work to anyone except my own children.

I talked to my 3 grown up married kids about this. They all said the same thing. They put all their money in one pot, and they would leave all their assets to their spouses when they died. Its pretty normal.

I asked them what about inheriting? Will you feel left out or like I didn't care about your future? They said its YOUR money, Mom. You should be using it to make yourself happy, cause if you wait and leave it to us, that's how we are going to use it. Go for it. If there is any left, that's ok, but we are not expecting it.

I have the best damn kids, I tell you. I did good.
**************************************************************************************************************
My kids said the same thing, Same here I have wonderful kids too. Thumbs up.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 507 (view)

Posted: 2/22/2015 2:30:01 AM
Posted: 6/18/2014 416 PM
OP I think you've struck gold here with the overly cynical, negative feedback. I think there are some people here on the forum that love to try to crush people. Here's the antidote:

My father, Mr. Forever Bachelor, whom my mother divorced back in 1972, as been single all these years.

Three summers ago he was contacted by an old flame..from 1975! The timing was not right back then-but in the summer of 2011 when he heard from her again, it changed his life.

I was STUNNED to find my forever alone dad actually fall in love for the first time in his life, and I have NEVER seen him cry until he told me about her and how happy he was. He's like a new man. He moved out of state and completely changed his life to build a new one with her, and now they just finished buying a summer and winter home. And he's going to get married.

My dad is 73. And again, the LAST person I could imagine falling in love and getting married. Talk about a surprise out of the blue. You never know.
**************************************************************************************************************
Thank you, I love happy stories !!!
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 293 (view)

Men in this age group and money
Posted: 2/22/2015 2:17:44 AM
Money,

A few days ago an area doctor contacted me on Our Time. His very first question to me was, 'Your profile says sales, please explain your career to me." I was floored, a total stranger wanting personal information from the start. I read his profile and it says he is looking for a woman who is financially set for life. I find the wealthy men are CHEAP.

The really poor guys have asked me to marry them, I know it was to move into my house and be taken care of, no thanks I raised three kids.

I have no clue what has happened ? Each and every person is different. There are still some wonderful men out there. My husband that passed away was a wonderful man. We totally shared or money in a joint checking account, neither one of us abused the arrangement.

I just keep a positive attitude and I am glad that I am generous and buy gifts for the patients at the nursing home . I love to share.

It is great when we figure out we are only responsible for our own behavior.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 288 (view)

Over 50...Are We Now Invisible?
Posted: 2/22/2015 12:41:18 AM
I feel that the younger people can and do discriminate against the over 50 age group. Maybe that is why I am considering cosmetic surgery? I love the volunteer work my dogs and I do at the hospital, I am a kid compared to the patients at the hospital lol.

You look wonderful Zippy and I am sure you are beautiful on the inside as well. Chin up I am sure someone loving is just around the corner.

Dare to dream some beautiful dreams and dare to make those dreams come true.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 60 (view)

How well do you know that guy you .........
Posted: 2/22/2015 12:31:39 AM
I have had some really self centered guys that demand sex, when don't even know my last name. I never see or hear from them again. There is no way I am going to have sex with a stranger just because he is demanding it. It seems to be the trend in the dating arena. As women we are worth what ever price tag we put upon ourselves. Why would we stick ourself on a clearance rack? You are not alone OP, there are so many of us single ladies who are not going to have sex with strangers.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 76 (view)

Older men more self-centered, or is it just me.....?!?
Posted: 2/22/2015 12:23:50 AM
Yes, Yes, a thousand times yes.

I have lost count of the older men who only talk about themselves. I am wondering why I am so determined to stay in my own age group? I will let a man jabber only about him self for twenty minutes and then tell them I have to call my father. After we hang up I block them from my phone and my dating profile. I am a peace lover and this is the way I handle men who are selfish. He didn't ask about you because he does not care about you. I am sorry OP you are a person who would be worth getting to know.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 13 (view)

I am to chicken to even date, is anyone else having this problem?
Posted: 2/22/2015 12:12:46 AM
OP,

I totally understand where you are coming from. I have had a lot of one dates. The communication between men and women has completely broken down.

I am beginning to become comfortable alone with my fur babies. It's an up and down experience. I have a hard time getting my hopes up, only to be let down.

Love is all around us all we have to do is learn to tap into it. I share my love with family, friends, fur babies, and the patients at the hospital. It is said until we are comfortable all alone we will not meet a life partner.

The upside you will know when the time is right, Listen to that little inner voice it will never guide you wrong.

Good Luck OP.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 191 (view)

time has taken a toll
Posted: 2/20/2015 7:30:08 AM
I have wonderful memories of my past.

I was only sharing my experience with age being thrown out there like it is a bad thing.

I am proud of who I am. I don't plan on changing any time soon. I love helping others. And yes my area is full of mill rats and hillbillies. The angry men are the ones I shut down or did not respond to.

I talked to a nice man yesterday. He is a widow and I am sure we can at least me friends. I do have my family, friends, & guy buddies, and yes my poodles that I am hiding.

I was only sharing my experience with age being thrown out there like it is a bad thing.

My sister lives in Boca Raton perhaps I should move there.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 53 (view)

When You Just Aren't Attracted
Posted: 2/20/2015 2:39:18 AM
I have no problem telling the guys that are too aggressive we are not a match. There is no way I want any kind of a relationship with a man that is too aggressive.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 8 (view)

Why would I care that his last relationshp treated him coldly?
Posted: 2/20/2015 2:36:32 AM
I hope that his platonic friend does not decide that she wants him now because someone else has him?

You have every right to be concerned about this lady and her relationship with your boyfriend.

Good luck OP.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 184 (view)

time has taken a toll
Posted: 2/20/2015 2:32:23 AM
Age is but a number. I have lost count of how many times I have been told that I am old. I was insulted at 26, 30, 40, and now. People act like age makes us less of a person. I am not ashamed of my age. I have received emails asking me if my _______ is dried up. I have been called an old hag and the list goes on and on. I was told yesterday online that a lady of my age should just settle for being an easy lay and nothing more.

I think anyone at any age can be beautiful. I view the patients at the nursing home as beautiful. It is truly what's in a person's soul that defines how beautiful they are. Beauty comes from with in.

We are all God's children therefor we are all beautiful.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 57 (view)

time has taken a toll
Posted: 2/16/2015 2:08:32 PM
I don't have a clue what anyone is looking for. I am not looking for a movie star. I can not handle obese. A regular looking guy who is well groomed and friendly.

I am not flattered when perverts want to have sex. I feel that they would have sex with anyone who says yes.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 37 (view)

To Much To Soon
Posted: 2/5/2015 2:54:29 PM
The guys were 57, and 59. They started talking perverted and I gave them the boot. I am ok alone. I would rather be alone than to settle.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 30 (view)

To Much To Soon
Posted: 2/4/2015 4:47:32 PM
They are both gone. They both sent me perverted text messages and I blocked both of them. I could care less. Trust is something that is earned.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 12 (view)

To Much To Soon
Posted: 2/4/2015 6:49:15 AM
________________________________________________________________________________
*************************************************************************************************************
That's two in a week? I gotta be honest, I haven't asked someone to be my girlfriend since I was 17. That's just... weird. Not a knock on you, it's just that I didn't think you had to actually ask someone once you got to a certain age.

As for OT vs POF, I signed up for OT last night. Instantly got 2 messages, yet neither of the users were online. Sounds like a trap to get me to pay, which a lot of sites employ.

Oh, and back to the original topic; you can't come here and complain about having too many dates! It's like waving a candy bar in front of a horde of Ethiopians and saying, "I'm too full to eat this, what should I do?!?". :oD
***************************************************************************************************************

I went three years with out dating and going out. There are a lot of attractive younger ladies in here that I am sure get 10 times more offers than I do.

This flurry of activity came out of no where I am actually surprised. I have a feeling they might be after sex trying and just trying to trick me.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 7 (view)

To Much To Soon
Posted: 2/4/2015 3:39:40 AM
Yes Cool Dog, you are the nice person I'm talking about. lol

Update, Saturday night date just called and asked me to be his GF.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 4 (view)

To Much To Soon
Posted: 2/4/2015 12:13:06 AM
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
you claim an aversion to perverts, but you've reverted to pervertland to converse with the perverts, so i'll try to persuade you to persevere in becoming versed in perversions, since it will serve you to preserve the perverse rather than try to reverse it.
________________________________________________________________________________

I have no idea what you mean? I did not say that all men on POF are perverts. When a pervert contacts me I block them. I just stated that Our Time seems to have a lot more respectful people.

I have met some great people here on POF.
 lifeisgrand5

To Much To Soon
Posted: 2/3/2015 11:15:02 PM
It seems like I have gone from 3 years of no dating to way to many guys all at once. I really wanted a relationship. Now I am not so sure. With out realizing it after you are alone for awhile you get set in your ways. Although being alone gets lonely you do get used to it. To me it has been my retreat, my safe place.

Yesterday I met a guy who only lives a couple of miles away. He asked me on the first date to be his girl friend. We talked on the phone a few times. He seems nice but red flags are waving in the air. I am freaked out.

Saturday I met a really great guy that I clicked with. I could see myself with him. The poor guy works 6 days a week and it would be hard for him to be in a relationship with anyone.

Both guys are from Our Time. POF is full of perverts. Our Time is for people over 50 and they are more respectful.

I have no idea what to do other than tell the anxious guy to slow down. He is already talking about getting married. He thinks we should both delete our dating profiles.

Any constructive opinions would be greatly appreciated. Any mean comments will be ignored.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 48 (view)

How likely would you be to join a new dating website?
Posted: 1/31/2015 5:25:26 AM
I spoke too soon. I did an experiment last night. I went on the Our Time dating site. I picked three men. I went on their profile and checked that I liked one of their photos. All three of them respond back and I have a dinner date with one of them tonight. I guess it is time for me to be proactive instead of waiting for the guys to contact me. I have a neighbor who met her fiancee on Our Time. She told me she put him on her favorite's list and he contacted her. I have his home listed and it is getting an offer on Monday. When his home closes, I list hers and they are getting married and purchasing a home on Lake Michigan. They are so happy.

You can not expect life to come to you. A person has to get out into life and make things happen.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 53 (view)

Who do you attract?
Posted: 1/29/2015 2:39:15 PM
A huge variety all ages, all races, rich, poor, happy, sad, kind, mean, and the list goes on and on. They are from all over the country and occasionally from England and Australia.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 1/29/2015 10:02:58 AM
So far on Our Time the men have been really older and creepy. The photos are dark, no smiling, the men have nothing going for them either. I met a school teacher for dinner off of that site and he grabbed my butt. That was the end of that. I'm really am not even getting any mail. Trust me it is a creepy site.

POF is probably the largest dating site ever. Numbers and percentages work. Marcus says 40% of the female profiles are gay men getting a thrill out of communicating with guys. So if the lady won't talk on the phone or meet up, she might be a he. Marcus went on to say that he took the sending photo feature away from men because they abused the privilege. There are a lot of married people here on POF as well. Marcus says he is cracking down hookers as well.

I enjoy the forums. POF seems the moat effective.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 37 (view)

Posted: 1/29/2015 8:38:46 AM
I am on Our Time. I will not renew when my agreement is up. I really thought that a sight where the members were over 50 would be a good site to participate in. They have such cool commercials on TV, I fell for it.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 1/29/2015 8:34:28 AM
_________________________________________________________________________________
"Some times I think my lack of attraction is a defense mechanism. Our instincts will protect us if we listen to that little inner voice that says, "Don't do it." That voice will never steer you wrong."

What does this have to do with not being attracted to someone with bad teeth?
_________________________________________________________________________________

That voice tells you that you can not be with someone with bad teeth no matter how nice they are. It guides you in everything you do in life.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 1/29/2015 8:29:48 AM
Posted: 1/29/2015 555 AM

He went from being a nice person to someone that had become rude and disrespectful.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Why exactly would you put up with this-when there's no physical or emotional attraction? A clear case of KTTC (kick to the curb).
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I did not put up with him. I ended the relationship. That is why he is an X.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 1/29/2015 5:19:28 AM
Yes a physical attraction. I have a problem with bad teeth.
 lifeisgrand5

Posted: 1/29/2015 2:38:54 AM
This isn't relevant to anything in my life. I am asking this just because I am curious. Has anyone ever encountered a wonderful person that you really liked but you just were not attracted to?

I had a relationship where the person gained a 100 pounds within the first year. I think I could have looked the other way at the weight gain but his personality changed. He went from being a nice person to someone that had become rude and disrespectful.

Some times I think my lack of attraction is a defense mechanism. Our instincts will protect us if we listen to that little inner voice that says, "Don't do it." That voice will never steer you wrong.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 761 (view)

What is a serial dater ?
Posted: 1/29/2015 2:26:02 AM
Who knows if a serial dater wants a relationship with me? I don't get them a chance. I have been celebrant for quite a few years. I am trying to keep myself safe. If I have lost a few chances at a great guy so be it. I do not want to be hurt again. I pulled into a cocoon where I have keep myself safe. My volunteer work has fulfilled me as a person. I give my love to the people at the hospital. It is a substitute for a personal relationship.

And just for the record I have had coffee dates that proposed marriage and relationships. My youngest daughter who is married asked me why I've had so many marriage proposals. I told her because I am older and my generation traditionally looked for marriage.

I don't think anyone over 50 ever thought they would be on a dating site.

I had a coffee date last night. He liked me and he was sweet. We did some texts after the date and he wants to go out again. I thought of a thousand reasons not to go. I was myself and I felt at ease with my date. I found him trust worthy. We actually clicked and he made me laugh.

I went on the coffee date last night to avoid the critical remarks of this group. Thanks group.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 757 (view)

What is a serial dater ?
Posted: 1/28/2015 2:18:35 PM
What is a serial dater ?

To me it is someone posing as an interested party, who is only looking for sex. There are people who pretend like they are looking for a relationship when in fact all they are after is a sex partner.

A serial dater is also someone who likes to date a lot of different people. There is nothing wrong with that if they are honest. Their profile says looking for a relationship. It should say dating or friends.

Honesty is always the best policy.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 751 (view)

The Coffee Date
Posted: 1/28/2015 5:38:38 AM
I have a coffee date tonight at 6:00. I have my fingers crossed that we click. If nothing else perhaps we can at least be friends.

I'm also talking to a sweet guy on Our Time is a widow like me. Today I'm not burned out. Today is an opportunity to start all over.
 lifeisgrand5

Valentine's Day
Posted: 1/28/2015 5:32:05 AM
Valentine's Day is just around the corner. Does anyone have plans? I will be passing out candy to the patients at the nursing home. My Dogs and I have Valentine's Day Outfits.

I love Valentine's Day with the colors pink, red, and white. I love the little conversation hearts. If you could print anything on your conversation heart what would it say? Mine would say, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

Love is in the air. I love Valentine's Day !
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 736 (view)

The Coffee Date
Posted: 1/27/2015 2:46:36 PM
It's amazing how some of the people in this forum can tell other people how they feel. I didn't know we had a bunch of physic mind readers. I've been called ignorant twice.

I am posting my feelings , and I don't need a bunch of know it all's telling me how I feel or think. You people over analyze everything and nit pick people to little pieces. I am just tired of being alone and tired of coffee dates. This may change we all go in and out of phases. This is how I feel right now.

I have the ability to put other's first and give all that I do 110%. If I want to feel burned out once and awhile I will. And I suggest if people don't like what I post it's simple.

DO NOT READ WHAT I POST
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 732 (view)

The Coffee Date
Posted: 1/27/2015 9:11:45 AM
The last one was a school teacher, he showed up with an empty Starbucks paper cup so he wouldn't have to purchase a cup of coffee. His profile said 5'9' and was 5'2". He bragged about himself for an hour and a half. He never asked me anything about myself. He sent a text the morning asking if I saw fireworks when I saw him.

The one before him was married.

The one before that embarrassed me.

I have every right to feel the way I do.

I'm not looking for Prince Charming. I'm not foolish and immature. If I were I would have said yes to the emotionally unhealthy guys that have tried to pursue me.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 729 (view)

The Coffee Date
Posted: 1/27/2015 8:01:47 AM
I have never had one work out. I have a feeling a lot of coffee dates are scheduled by serial daters.

I have a coffee date tomorrow that I am thinking about canceling.

I came back December 29th 2014 to POF and I'm already burned out.

To me it's like kicking a dead horse.

There is a price to pay for seeing red flags and establishing healthy boundaries. Almost all of the guys who contact me have a sad story to tell me. These guys don't realize that spilling their guts and telling a stranger everything on the first meeting is a big mistake.

I have a habit of;

run, run, run, as fast as I can,
you can't catch me I'm the ginger bread man.

I love the forums. I love intelligent conversations. It's really interesting to read other people's point of view.

Some people love coffee dates. I enjoy my comfort zone by having coffee with family, friends, and neighbors.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 18 (view)

No contact with his kids, no relationship with him?
Posted: 1/26/2015 4:36:13 AM
This man was probably with a toxic person. I'm sure she poisoned and brainwashed the poor kids. She taught them to hate, she filled them with lies, and anger. I have seen this again and again. I would not judge this man. You are judging him guilty with out seeking the truth. I feel compassion for the guy I am sure he feels emotional pain over his situation.
 lifeisgrand5

smoker who lied on profile
Posted: 1/26/2015 4:30:51 AM
The smoker is a deal breaker for me. I wouldn't care about a couple of years. The poor guy stretched the truth looking for love. I don't think it is a major crime. Is he kind ? Would be be willing to give up smoking totally ?
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 49 (view)

Rejected by 7 Different Technologies
Posted: 1/24/2015 3:39:06 AM
I love all of the new gadgets but I miss the days when people talked more. I feel that we have lost a lot of socializing. I remember when people used to talk in the waiting room at the dentists office, air ports, ect. Now you look around and everyone is sitting and playing on their phones.

I've met guys online that never got past texting. I just stop texting and I never talked to them.

I watch the TV court shows in the early morning hours and they are showing texts where they were fighting back and forth. So modern technology can be used for fighting. So not cool.

It was easier to meet people before technology, people were friendlier. The average 10 year old has an I-phone. I took my dogs to a park and three little girls asked if they could take their photos. I said sure and all three whipped out their I-phones. My grand daughter has an I-phone.

I am sure cell phones have saved lives. Before cell phones if a woman's car broke down she was in great danger. Cell phones are a good thing as far as safety goes.

So like everything else in life, you take the good with the bad.
 lifeisgrand5

Voice mail vs misseed call notification
Posted: 1/23/2015 2:29:56 PM
A voicemail is the most polite way to handle an unanswered phone call.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 13 (view)

what to think with ill let you know
Posted: 1/23/2015 2:27:39 PM
If you were a priority she would find a way to see you. What she said was she is not interested in you any more.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 102 (view)

Why do so many men end up with unkind women
Posted: 1/23/2015 2:19:35 PM
Being aware of the fact that you can not fix another person will help you stay out of unhealthy relationships. I do my fixing and sharing at the hospital. The difficult people do not appreciate anything you do for them because they have a sense of entitlement. The patients at the hospital are happy if you give them a painted rock with glitter and call it a friendship stone.

Respect is the most important component of a happy relationship. With out respect a relationship unravels and eventually comes to an end.

No one likes a breakup and sometimes people stay too long. The key is to walk away when the relationship turns toxic. No looking back only forward hanging around people that are upbeat.
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 18 (view)

A Great Reason To Go On A Date
Posted: 1/23/2015 2:10:06 PM
Lillimarleen,

I love your wedding photo and your happy story. I feel there is someone for everyone. I just love success stories.

Congratulations
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 11 (view)

scammer email
Posted: 1/23/2015 8:45:18 AM
You guys are too funny. I love all of the replies. I could think of some mindless things to say to them. I like the syphllis.
I could think f some really gross stuff to say.

Yes they do deserve to be played with.
 lifeisgrand5

Posted: 1/23/2015 7:46:16 AM
Tall.

Thanks for the song!
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 1/23/2015 7:45:28 AM
You didn't say, what is your favorite pie ?
 lifeisgrand5

Posted: 1/23/2015 7:38:13 AM
National Pie Day! January 23rd! | American Pie Council

American Pie Council
The American Pie CouncilĀ® recommends that consumers celebrate National Pie Day by taking some time to slow down and share heartfelt gratitude with loved ones over a delicious slice of pie. After all, by its very nature, a pie is meant to be divided among others!

I am baking a home made apple pie. Is anyone else celebrating National Pie Day ? What is your favorite pie?
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 84 (view)

I am having trouble dating
Posted: 1/23/2015 7:21:27 AM
I put the photos back up because guys were emailing me asking me to put them back up. I don't want to hide the real me. I don't want a guy that's a scary cat. I think I scare the average guy.

My Facebook photo is the pink one I'm using here and I photo shopped crowns on my dog and I. I am in 2 standard poodle Facebook groups with 3,000 members in each group. The people people love all the photos. It is so much fun. I have friends all over the world on Facebook. All of us love our Standard poodles.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OneKewIDood,

Thanks for the compliment, you are very nice.

I finally have the thick skin that it takes to be on POF. I am able to laugh at the perverts. I feel a sense of self empowerment when I laugh while I block and delete. I makes my life interesting and funny.

On the other side of the coin I have met some really interesting people. POF can be a lot of fun too. I love to meet new people.
 lifeisgrand5

scammer email
Posted: 1/23/2015 7:01:59 AM
Follow Up

Congratulations I am so happy for you! There is a nurse at the hospital that met her husband on Match. I love to hear happy news. Keep us posted. Everyone deserved to be happy !
 lifeisgrand5

scammer email
Posted: 1/23/2015 5:22:51 AM
This email came in this morning and it is is the funnest email I have ever received and I thought I would share it, It is definitely from a scammer,

Hello gorgeous am so sorry to have bothered you but came across your profile and was so intrigue and thought it mandatory for me to write you this little note.God bless the day you were brought into this world i never believed angels walks among we mankind not till this very moment i laid my tender eyes on your profile God bless the woman that through her womb gave birth to an angel such as you smile it will be of great honor to get to know you beautiful if you don,t mind i bring to you know harm but come with a clear spirit and good intention i don,t plan on staying on this webpage but here is my mobile number which if you don't mind can get in touch with me through .add me on yahoo messenger hope to hear from you David
 lifeisgrand5
Msg: 52 (view)

Together forever, no marriage, separate homes
Posted: 1/23/2015 2:11:48 AM
I don't think it would work for me.

Show ALL Forums