Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: hawt stuff!! bar talk
 jojo22901
Msg: 8 (view)

hawt stuff!! bar talk
Posted: 1/31/2009 12:48:38 AM
A guy walks into a bar, sits down and has a beer. He notices a sign over the bar that says "Make the donkey laugh, win $500". He says to the bartender, has anybody ever won? The bartender says nah, nobody has ever won. The guy says give me 2 minutes alone with him. The bartender says okay, he's out back, go ahead. The guy walks outside and two minutes later everyone in the bar hears the donkey laughing. The bartender is amazed and gives the guy his prize.

The next week the guy comes back into the same bar, this time the sign reads "Make the donkey cry, win $500". The guy drinks his beer and says give me two minutes with the donkey. Bartender says, okay last week was easy, go ahead see what you can do. The guy walks out back and two minutes later everyone in the bar hears the donkey sobbing.

The bartender counts out $500 dollars to the guy and says, buddy I gotta know, last week you made him laugh, and this week you made him cry, how did you do it? They guy says last week I told him my d*** was bigger than his, this week I proved it!

LOL..it always gets me though I'm sure everybody's heard this one.
 jojo22901
Msg: 8 (view)

The other woman watching the kids
Posted: 1/28/2009 10:27:29 PM

Cheating's ok as long as it's not getting out of hand?

No it's not. I was blindly in love and the typical way it went was he would cheat, we would break up, and I would take him back.

I see you've made heaps of changes to your profile to make you look better in this thread. Too bad I read them all before you made the changes.

Heaps of changes? I edited the one line that people seemed to be taking the wrong way, and I changed prefer not to say in the the does drugs line to socially. I thought that was being more honest.

It's also against POF's terms of use to put your messenger address up for any man to contact you. That says alot in itself.

Obviously I didn't read the rules closely enough. But how is messenger that much different from the A/V chat available on the site?
 jojo22901
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 1/28/2009 9:11:35 PM
Okay, I'm going to try to respond to everybody but I might miss some things.

The prefer not to say answer to does drugs on my profile. Simply because I smoke the occasional joint I'm not going to lie about it but it isn't frequent either. Nor would I ever do it while in charge or around my daughter. Tina's drug of choice is cocaine, a year or little more ago she was a frequent user. I don't know how ofter she does not but it's a least occasionally, and I'm not sure she wouldn't do it while watching my daughter. I realize that to some people a drug is a drug is a drug, and they would happily turn me over to CPS. That's there opinion and I can't change that.

He's not been dating Tina two weeks, my daughter has never met her, and this would have been the first night they were introduced. So she would have had three or four hours with her father and Tina before he left, not enough time in my opionion. There is no house phone and she would have had control of the one cell phone.

I don't really know what about my profile makes me so slutty besides the *meant to be* sarcastic remark about throwing my legs in the air, but I'll make sure to change that.

I realize that I could have handled this situation better, I lost my temper, I called some names, and I posted while still in a temper. Not one of my better moments.
 jojo22901
Msg: 2 (view)

What is so physically attractive about guys, ladies?
Posted: 1/25/2009 4:31:03 AM
For me...eyes, lips, body type ( I like big guys, tall, heavyset, so not talking body builder physique)....and it doesn't hurt if he has a nice butt....
 jojo22901
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 1/25/2009 2:22:06 AM

Sounds like a Jerry Springer thing for sure. Sounds like a major chaotic mess that would take a whole lot of growing up on everyones part to straighten out. Sounds like everyone has their head up their butts and lives selfishly for themselves only regardless of the children who are nothing but poor victims of irresponsible trashy parents. Sounds like someone needs to wake up and smell the coffee. If it were me, i'd have Childrens Protective Services step in and take all of everyones kids away and make all of you prove that you even deserve to have these wonderful children in your presence for any length of time. Good luck because if I was anywhere near, i'd report the lot of you. You all make me sick.

Okay thats a little harsh. It's normally not a chaotic mess, we usually get along quite well. There is no abuse, so why should my child be taken? This was simply a disagreement over his choice of babysitter for the night. I don't think the girl is responsible, nor has she spent anytime with my daughter prior to this weekend. Her sister's mother is involved in her life and has known my daughter for the last five years which is why I have no issue with her watching my child.
 jojo22901
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 1/25/2009 1:48:46 AM
Okay, I've been stewing over this all day. So I've decided to post it and let the infinate wisdom of POF decide the topic. I did a thread search and couldn't find anything close to this, I apologize if its redundant.

I was with the same man for 10 years (I know look at my age) we were high school sweethearts and had a child together very young. Things were great for a long time until his serial cheating got out of hand. He has another daughter by another woman. I've watched her child, and she has cared for mine. Neither of us care much for the other but we have a civil relationship. He recently broke up with her and started seeing another girl he cheated on me with. He has weekend visitation with our daughter. He announced to me today that Tina, the new girl, would be the only one home with my daughter tonight at his house. The girl is crazy, she has attempted to start one physical altercation with me in the past, she abuses drugs, and by all sources is a slut, she is only 20, and does not seem to have much in the way of intelligence. Oh, and she has no children. My response was fine, but if she lays a hand on my child, or if my daughter calls with any problems there will be hell to pay.

This degenerated into a complete flaming arguement between her father and I (by text, not screaming in person). He insists that because I have male friends who are occasionally around my house that it's no difference. I say that my daughter is never left alone with said male friends much less over night. They know her name and speak to her but in no way are responsible for her care or her well being in an emergency. He stayed home from work tonight, and insisted that since he did that I can no longer have any man who isn't him around my daughter when she is home. My response was pretty much no way in hell.

So I guess the question is am I overreacting? Is what he says resonable? This has literally had me fuming most of the day.
 jojo22901
Msg: 33 (view)

Knowing when to shut up…
Posted: 1/22/2009 1:55:44 AM

It's going on hour three of the discussion, argument or whatever label you want to put with it

In my world it's not even going into hour one. I can win just by agreeing with everything said. It's really hard to argue with "yes, you're right, mmmhmm, okay, I agree with you, absolutely that's right." LOL....drives 'em nuts.
 jojo22901
Msg: 59 (view)

Boyfriend did something bad in his past..29 years later..forgive?
Posted: 1/19/2009 12:11:56 AM
Does anyone else feel like they are previewing a script for the next lifetime movie?

I skipped a reading a few pages so excuse me if I am redundant. Honey, drop him. If your mother can't understand why you dropped him with all these reasons, maybe you need to re-evaluate your desire to have a relationship with her. It wouldn't be heartless, it's called being smart. It will also ensure that your daughter doesn't have to go through the pain of a sexual assault like you did. From what you have written this man has abuser written on his forehead in big, screaming, red letters.

Good luck.
 jojo22901
Msg: 51 (view)

Do women really get wet panties without getting physical?
Posted: 9/8/2008 9:34:54 PM
Yeah, we do. I do, it's actually a quite pleasant sensation especially if I know I'm getting some soon. I'm easily stimulated, hence the extra pair of panties stashed in the car. LOL...wet panties can get uncomfortable after a while.

Show ALL Forums