Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is red hot romance possible after 50?
 briett
Msg: 137 (view)

Is red hot romance possible after 50?
Posted: 1/24/2009 9:47:42 PM
Yes!!!! Libby .Oh my...you found that right man....age was immaterial...you guys just clicked...that is it...uh oh....damn....I need to find that eye contact....soon
 briett
Msg: 135 (view)

Is red hot romance possible after 50?
Posted: 1/24/2009 5:45:09 PM
OMG POF sex has nothing what so ever to do with age...it has to do with chemistry, which happens with someone once in a while, you know..... , eyes meet, sparks fly and you can hardly wait to tear into each other. That feeling is not governed by age...believe me
 briett
Msg: 18 (view)

Can a Man of plus 45 hope to still woo a woo-man without the tools of his younger counterpart?
Posted: 1/1/2009 6:01:49 PM
I totally agree with just a guy and several others. 45 is not old. We need to take care of ourselves..along with whatever limitations we have. Make the most of the wonderful life we have and all will be fine
 briett
Msg: 2 (view)

Christmas is the only time for these fabulous cookies!
Posted: 12/20/2008 1:28:55 PM
Might, your recipe sounds good but your thoughts are wonderful....have a great holiday.
 briett
Msg: 19 (view)

Appetizers for the holidays
Posted: 12/19/2008 2:02:03 PM
Here's an easy but yum appetizer:

8 oz cream cheese
1 lb salad shrimp
jar of chilli sauce

put 1/4 of the shrimp in the cream cheese and roll into a ball..put on serving platter and cover with chilli sauce, sprinkle the remaining shrimp on top and serve with crackers
 briett
Msg: 7 (view)

Need a good Turkey Pot Pie recipe!
Posted: 11/30/2008 10:29:37 AM
Another great recipe with leftovers...

I layer leftover mashed potatoes, dressing and turkey. Beginning and ending with the mashed potatoes. Put some gravey on each layer except the top layer of mashed potatoes. I then bake for about 30 minutes, grate some cheese on top and broil for a few. You could put some leftover veggies in as well.
 briett
Msg: 11 (view)

Biscuits and Gravy
Posted: 11/9/2008 8:10:57 AM
Eric...try the coffee, not much just a bit...I promise you will like it.
 briett
Msg: 9 (view)

Biscuits and Gravy
Posted: 10/26/2008 7:17:27 PM
I make my gravy basically the same way except I add about a haf cup of strong coffee to the mix. It gives the gravy a bit of a bite and it is soooo yum. I also add a couple of dashes of tobasco...Sometimes I fry up some bacon with the sausage, also very good
 briett
Msg: 32 (view)

Let's talk turkey......and stuff(ing).
Posted: 10/10/2008 6:46:28 PM
Naughtical

pretty basic rub, sage, garlic powder,cumin,onion powder, cajun spice and a little cayenne. I put it on the night before... i also mixed this with oil and infused the turkey before frying...that was awesome
 briett
Msg: 30 (view)

Let's talk turkey......and stuff(ing).
Posted: 10/10/2008 12:57:00 PM
I put a rub on my turkey last year then deep fried it in peanut oil. It was so moist and flavorful. A hint though..be sre to turn the turkey as much to the side as possible in the fryer...I almost burned the house down when the oil shot out of the turkeys butt....yikes
 briett
Msg: 2 (view)

salmon dip
Posted: 10/6/2008 7:54:34 AM
I use half of the cream cheese and a jar of Old English cheese...minus the catsup
 briett
Msg: 6 (view)

T-bone steak..
Posted: 10/1/2008 1:48:05 PM
I went to dinner at a friends houseva while back. He bar b qued some totally awe some steaks. They were so tender they melted in my mouth. I asked him what kind of steak they were. I was shocked when he said they were round steak .
he had marinated them in red wine over night , absolutely wonderful.
 briett
Msg: 28 (view)

Looking for easy homemade soup recipies
Posted: 9/30/2008 10:09:38 AM
Here is a great hint for cream soups; To thicken take an 8 oz package of cream cheese and about 4 tablespoons of butter and slowly melt in a saucepan. When nice and creamy add to the soup. The flavor is awesome
 briett
Msg: 19 (view)

Curried Cream of Cauliflower Soup
Posted: 9/24/2008 10:00:23 AM
Made this recipe last night...OMG it was delicious. I did add some cumin and some red pepper flakes. Thanks so much for a wonderful recipe.
 briett

dam good ribs
Posted: 9/22/2008 7:15:20 PM
My ribs are a bit different and take a little more time but yum are they good

cut the baby backs to serving size, put a rub on them, I use salt, pepper, brown sugar, cumin, paprika,garlic powder and some cayenne...put on a heated barbie for about 30 minutes, turning half through. Take off the barbie , tear foil into large pieces put one serving of ribs in ,add a little beer and smear brown mustard over one side, wrap the package...do the rest the same...put on the barbie on low heat for about an hour...enjoy!!!!!!!!
 briett
Msg: 12 (view)

Potatoe Salad
Posted: 9/18/2008 1:03:19 PM
I agree, Gud, your recipe is much healthier, however, it is not a true German potato salad. I will try it though. It does sound interesting. I also agree with all of the Best Food people. Good American potato salad needs good mayo. I have tried many varieties but found the ones made with Best Food are the best. I know both the recipe I gave and the ones with mayo are full of calories, however, we can eat anything in moderation. That is the key. It is not something I make very often but when I do, I want it made right and that does involve some calories. Damn!!!!!!!!!!
 briett
Msg: 13 (view)

Pasta Bake - so simple, even a single man can do it !!
Posted: 9/15/2008 5:35:16 PM
I tried it as well but I did fry the bacon first , I also added some shitake mushrooms. It was very good. Thanks for the recipe
 briett
Msg: 3 (view)

Potatoe Salad
Posted: 9/15/2008 5:20:12 PM
Someone mentioned German Potato Salad......my mother was German and I lived there for 9 years...so here is my mothers recipe

Boil 2 lbs whole potatoes until done
peel a cucumber and slice very thin
dice and cook a lb of bacon (crisp)
dice a small onion

when potatoes are done peel and slice very thin while still hot (watch the fingers) use a fork to hold the potato while peeling
mix in cucumber, onion bacon and half of the bacon grease, add white vinegar, hot water , a small amount of vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt and pepper to taste. serve warm...this is sooo yummy with meatloaf or baked fish. You can also add some chopped endive if you like.
 briett
Msg: 156 (view)

Appetizer Competition Party - looking for recipe suggestions
Posted: 9/8/2008 10:00:27 PM
dice up and fry off some bacon, onion and garlic, take off the heat drain and mix with shredded asiago cheese, put on crackers and bake until cheese melts... top with a slice of red pepper ...so very good
 briett

Stupid easy Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:17:34 PM
oops..".make " and it is a compound butter...duh
 briett

Stupid easy Roasted Chicken and Potatoes
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:16:02 PM
I have made a very similar dish using a whole chicken. I amke a compaond butter as well as seasoning the vegetables and chicken. After the butter is frozen I slice it and put in under the skin of the chicken. The meat is so flavorful and moist...yummmm...I also add baby carrots and whole mushrooms...wild ones are best
 briett

Cherry Tomatoes Stuffed with Guacamole
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:06:20 PM
sounds soooo good. You should post this on the appetizer competition thread
 Briett
Msg: 15 (view)

HELP! I need an easy Appetizer!
Posted: 8/20/2008 12:31:51 PM
Easy , elegant and wonderful
Shrimp stuffed englsih cucumbers

English cucumber peeled in stripes, ends cut off and discarded. Cut in 1/2 inch rounds. using a melon baller take the center ouy about half way through to make and indentation.

MiX cream cheese, dill and salad shrimp together, season with salt and pepper. Leave out to soften for about 15 minutes. Put into a decorator bag or a baggie with an end snipped off and stuff into the center of the cucumber...garnish with dill....do not stuff too far in advance...cucumbers will water. These are soooo tasty.
 Briett
Msg: 20 (view)

Bizarre behavior
Posted: 8/16/2008 3:09:26 PM
I have only been on this site for 4 days and I notice that I am contacted by soooo many peolple I kind of lose track. I can see where a person can move from person to person because we all know the grass is always greener.................I have decided I will not get caught up in that...but I definitely could. You are a good looking guy...there is another out there for you...no problem
 Briett
Msg: 43 (view)

Does sex get better after you hit 40?
Posted: 8/15/2008 10:31:25 PM
I am saying a big fat YESSSSSSS...there are no longer any inhabitions...you've done everything at least once...know what you like, know what you want...and better still , you know how to please your man. Which we all know makes it sooo much better for us.
 Briett
Msg: 8 (view)

Met My Dream Girl... Not! Please Help!
Posted: 8/15/2008 9:08:10 PM
Tell your brother, believe me at some point she is going to turn this and blame you....this kind of person has absolutely no boundaries for what she does...leave it to your brother as to what he does about it. Do not push him but at least he is aware of what happened. He also knows how uncomfortable it made you.

WOW
 Briett

Freeze Potato Salad?
Posted: 8/15/2008 2:56:58 PM
No you can not...it does not freeze well at all....take it to work...give them a treat...
 Briett
Msg: 322 (view)

Do women ever wear garters and stockings anymore?
Posted: 8/15/2008 2:33:24 PM
Oh Yes we still wear them, and a lot of us , on a regular basis, even when we know no one is going to know....for me, it makes me feel sexy and it comes across in my demeanor....remember the old saying. "you are what you dress" well in this case it is wonderfully true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Briett
Msg: 9 (view)

Sad, but clitoris has been removed...Now what?
Posted: 8/15/2008 2:24:16 PM
"That's sick. Who in their right minds would take away their child's right to future pleasures??? Who even thinks about that when they think of their child????"

You have to remember, PetRock, these mothers have never experienced pleasure themselves and in some countries they feel as if they are protecting their daughters lives, because if a wife strays she is killed...no questions ask....and no reprocussions.

So very sad!!!
 Briett

Getting it up....
Posted: 8/15/2008 1:23:14 PM
Great advise, Out mind...if I ever have a problem, I am coming to you
 Briett
Msg: 12 (view)

No orgasm..a problem?
Posted: 8/15/2008 1:16:13 PM
when my wife just wants to have sex for the closeness and tells me that she really dont care whether she cums or not

Take my word for it...there is never a time a woman does not want to climax...there may be times she does not...but it is not because she doesn't want it.
 Briett

Amazing Meat Loaf
Posted: 8/15/2008 11:54:28 AM
Boullion cubes are dried consentrated beef broth...

Sounds like a great recipe

Show ALL Forums