Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Full Profile Review - Advice/Criticism/Help Wanted
 dustinator1991
Msg: 3 (view)

Full Profile Review - Advice/Criticism/Help Wanted
Posted: 7/8/2017 9:35:55 AM
So, I did take some things into consideration. I need to find some pictures of what you suggested or take new ones but that will take some time, however. I removed what you said about the interests field and updated my About Me Section. I just need to put what I'm looking for in a woman, you know? But I did see what you mean about the rambling on. I was just trying to make it seem like I was an open book and be completely honest. Being honest here, most people nowadays don't read long amounts of text, so I'm sure people's attention spans are not long enough to read it either. And I removed the restrictions as well, I appreciate you typing that out for me!
 dustinator1991
Msg: 1 (view)

Full Profile Review - Advice/Criticism/Help Wanted
Posted: 7/8/2017 8:40:30 AM
So, I've been off PlentyofFish for months now. I'm not sure if I should update some stuff. I put a lot of time and energy in writing my about me section. But do you think it is too long? Most people now days don't read anymore or their attention span is very low. I see a few woman viewing my profile but I don't get messages back. Could it be that my about me section is overwhelming and takes the mystery part out? I don't want to change the about me section but if I have to make it shorter and more mysterious, I will so I can get more results, you know? And what about my pictures? Any advice, criticism, help, etc, is most wanted? I greatly appreciate it! If I have forgotten to ask something, please include it in your forum reply, THANK YOU!

Show ALL Forums