Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: is 5 times in one night two much for you
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 48 (view)

is 5 times in one night two much for you
Posted: 9/2/2008 4:59:26 PM
Oh but Debi I cant help myself you know how addictive I am too playing around them buttons ..................hehehehehe
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 44 (view)

Posted: 9/2/2008 10:04:51 AM
Hey Ripley hows it going ltns and thanks I have way too much BS here there and everywhere too be tampered down with others too allow them too bring me down too their level which I refuse too do its like me for me or bug off . anyways hugs and glad too see ya again sweets .
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 41 (view)

Posted: 9/2/2008 6:25:01 AM
LOl Karesse u silly girl............ I make sure I call u more often in the night( wait I dont have your number.......yet lol).

And Debi screw those whom think that a women is bad because she is secure in her sexuality too discuss openly about her experiences in life and with her partner. If those whom cant accept in this day and age that a women has as much right to be expressive as men are then they need to get their prudish attitude and learn too be real women.

Sorry for those whom think this is harsh but I have my fair share of women like this only to find out they are unhappy with their own lives and think its cool to belittle others and their life choices.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 9/1/2008 2:10:56 AM
[omg.. what happened to quality??? quantity is useless]

Debi I know for a fact that you still get quality with quantity.Its been done and proven that for myself both can exist you just have to have the right lover and drive to accomplish. I myself have had lovers in the past and in the present day that it is possibleand very enriching too have such skilled partners. But in fact it does have too have a good amount of passion and chemistry too achieve this goal or possible more then 5 times in one night.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 10 (view)

Knee Injury....Damn it!
Posted: 6/3/2008 3:03:10 PM
Well I had most recently reinjured my left knee from a long ago injury I had when I was younger . I happen to be with my trainer at the time it happen so I had some good advice keep it elivated and too put ice on it when i am not walkign but instead of doing my cardio on the treadmill of EFX she suggested I use thw pool until it heals and feels comfortable enough to start out slow again on the bikes and slowly work my way back to the tread and all the other machines I enjoy doing . Even tho it not as laboring it has been easier on my leg and I on the road to recovery . Any injury you need to pace yourself weither it be old one or more recent . The one thing you have to understand that no matter how much u wanna push yourself your body is screaming slow down sometimes I just cant take all this........ so listen to what your body says and in the long run you become stronger for what u do in recovery time then pushing yourself and harming yourself further.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 6 (view)

Michiana POF Singles party at Legends in Edwardsburg MI June 21
Posted: 5/25/2008 11:51:49 AM
hey what ever happened to the pics from the last party we never did get to see those
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 46 (view)

When someone tells you , you look young
Posted: 5/22/2008 1:27:10 PM
I get told alot........ I look much younger then my soon to be 40yrs that I will be here in Dec. and that I look like I more in my late 20's then late 30's. I take it mostly as a pleasent compliment but sometimes when U want to betreated your age with the respect it should deserve others my own age continue too see me as a younger person then their equal age. But yeah I would hold it for what its worth and be grateful u take care of yourself too look and feel youthful.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 43 (view)

Guys asking to meet with you immediately
Posted: 5/22/2008 9:47:21 AM
well to be honest the ones I did meet right away turned out all the wanted was nothing like they said in their profiles or in emails ................ which as I said I am not looking for a bootycall and that seems to be on there agenda and it really suxs that someone cant wait until I am ready to go to that next step .
 hells_fire_angelgirl

Guys asking to meet with you immediately
Posted: 5/22/2008 8:26:07 AM
I have had guys send me there number b4 actually talking to me on here to find out a lil bit about themselves and to be honest I rather chat for a couple days and then if i find there might be something interesting to work with I will go ahead and meet if its possible. But then again I have men whom are on the ohter side of the state giving me there numbers or not even in the state but another and how the heck are u suppose to meet if that happens. Its hard enough with gas prices but to have someone from say New York wanting to call ya or meet ......... its like why would u wanna have a long distance romance???
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 208 (view)

Lying about ages
Posted: 5/21/2008 5:55:35 AM
I am for one always honest about my age and proud too soon be 40 and still get carded as I go out with friends .I am oftened complimented on how I am keeping up gracefully and that I mostly get asked out by younger men . Even tho I do enjoy an older man if he doesnt act like he has one foot in the grave. But I do get a kick that when I go out with gfs my own age I usually the one whom is carded going thru the door and they all look at me and say WTF.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 13 (view)

Would you be into a guy who constantly works out?
Posted: 5/19/2008 7:00:53 PM
Ok he hasnt completed HS he lives with his parents , he doesnt have a job . But he spends basically all day in the gym and eating healthy.

Hmmmmmm, he sounds rather lonely did he have any siblings or friends growing up ? Did he used to get teased about his looks when he was younger. You gotta look more into what drives this man too be so isolated from society and trapped in his word of self protection. In my opinion he sounds afraid to step outside his comfort zone and experience life as what we call normal life.

He needs too learn to focus on other things in his life or could be in his life . Do you know if he has any desires other then being couped up alone like he is ?? Have you talked too him about the things that inspired him besides working out .

I am not saying working out is bad I for one have taking it up recently but I still focous on the bigger things in life and enjoy all that is around me . I absorb life to its fullest and do not shelter myself behind walls .

Seriousally find out what motivates him into just being a hermit too his gym and not going out to take care of his own needs instead of having others apparently do for him. He is a grown man and should had been learnign long time ago about how to take care of himself.(other then eating healthly or keeping a fit body)
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 18 (view)

Sorry!
Posted: 5/17/2008 5:33:20 PM
ok are we gonna see the pics from the party ........... come get it in gear sillyman.........
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 44 (view)

Judging us by what we wear?
Posted: 5/14/2008 11:01:05 AM
Ummmmmmmm knowing Johm like I do yeah he always been outspoken and never held back on his opinions . But I will say too this I always had dressed what made me feel comfortable or appealing to myself and not gonna change becuase the man I am seeing suddenly feels its too much to (or too lil) too be out in a social gathering . I do admit I do try to dress a lil bit more conservatilvly when out with my children or going too a school conference or sports event .Mainly because there are times too be lil less well exposed
 hells_fire_angelgirl

Posted: 5/14/2008 3:53:45 AM
Hey John U should be able too email me now I update my settings curious ...........as too what you got in the brain of yours lol
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 4 (view)

What is acceptable to you?
Posted: 5/13/2008 4:57:42 PM
Honestly I rather be dating one man but there are the men whom also choose too date more then one fishy at a time too see which is either more compatiable or not to be vulgar here but "put out sooner" I grew up around older brothers and hate to admit this but had the so called "player " brother . I seen how he thought it was humorous too juggle as many girls without telling any of them what was going on .

But in a curtesy manner myself I would if it came about dating 2 not saying I will .But if it occured I would have to be forthcoming to both parties and be honest that as much as you find each having qualities you enjoy (maybe in each fish ) different. That you want too take your time and get to know and see what or where things may develop . If anything you may up end up falling for one and having the other become really good friends with.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 5/13/2008 4:49:09 PM
Well as a well endowed in the chest section myself I can wear about anything and still have the topic of converstation stray too "how big are those anyways" most of the time that statement alone will mostly likely not get much farther then that and I walk away and avoid the person all together .

But I not saying every converstation gravitates towards my assets. Most men seem to be little bit more descreet when looking or polite enough not to express tasteless commits.

And I do admit I do prefer to wear something comfortable and appealing not just for the individuals I will be around but for my ownself. I dont try to "put them out there" like most people tend to believe that I do but why should I have to cater too the fancy of others when I am comfortable with my own body as to wear something that I myself find appealing .
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 23 (view)

shedding weight
Posted: 5/13/2008 4:11:56 PM
Well I just basically joined a health/and fitness gym this week and so far found its not as easy as the things I been doing on my own. But I do find it too be very productive and enjoyable at the same time . It get me out and about besides my usaul walking 2-3 miles a day around my neighborhood and working with other machines and workout equipment too tone and shed much needed weight and to become more healthy for myself. I already changed alot of my eating habits from basically eating nothing and starving all day to eating sensibly and being full and more energic. My suggestion is too take things at your own pass but be able too push yourself to your own comfort level. And if your able to its helps to have a workout partner or even a personal trainer to help you learn too get the best of each workout .Good luck and I hope you are successful with your fitness as I plan on being with mine.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 16 (view)

Thanks to everyone.
Posted: 5/11/2008 7:22:09 PM
Hey had a great time last nite cant wait to see the pics.......... have to say thanks too our host of the evening Russ and Michelle . And was pleasantly surprised to the people whom made the nite enjoyable for me and kept me company as I swam around the fishing pool .......lol . Looking forward to the next gathering .
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 15 (view)

Sweet!
Posted: 5/10/2008 1:23:07 PM
hope everything is ok and please give my best too Traci and looking forward too seein u all there .
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 14 (view)

Michiana POF Party May 10 @ Legends in Edwardsburg, MI
Posted: 5/10/2008 10:48:49 AM
Looking forward too seeing u there hun last april was my 1st time and had a wonderful time. see u tonite and hope u get too and some and maybe some of with a little bit of or maybe alot of hehehee anyways have a good time
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 231 (view)

Do guys like single moms?
Posted: 5/7/2008 11:35:55 AM
Well I am a single mom myself and I do tend too see that most men treat me so different once they know I have children . I am up front and honest about my children I adore them and would not change being their mom. But I do feel it is sometimes a disadvantage of meeting people because in todays society being a single mom means to most you looking for someone to support you and your children that isnt the case for most of us I am perfectly happy taking care of my own family . So the men whom cant accept that my children are an essential part of my world then there will always be someone out there that might realize I am more then just a mommy that I do want to give my heart and love to someone whom comes into our lives and willing to see that just cuz I am single mom doesnt mean I cant be all for them as well
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 834 (view)

so, why are you still single?
Posted: 5/7/2008 8:17:45 AM
Well the other day a gf of mine told me her obverstation on why I am still single ....... she said " honestly you just dont look the type too ever get married " to my reply I said "why not" and she spoke back that" it is because you have a wild nature side to you , you have this way of not letting anyone close enough to you to really get to know you. You attract the bad boys"

So I thought about this and yeah most of my life I have seemed to attract men whom shall I say excite me men whom are thrill seekers but in all honesty at the end of the day trully do want someone to just curl up next to and just watch the sunset . To be able to share ideals hopes and dreams. Is that so wrong to ask for I dont know but most men I run into see only the excitement and thrill as I tend to bring out in myself.

And that is basically in a nutshell is why I think I am still single!!!!
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 12 (view)

Sweet!
Posted: 5/6/2008 6:38:41 PM
I just noticed that the numbers may be low because MOTHER'S DAY is that sunday hun which may effect myself coming dunno yet but if I do come out looking forward to a greatr time like last time ..........minus the babysitters LOL
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 51 (view)

What thing(s) about a man make your heart flutter?
Posted: 5/6/2008 6:27:25 PM
1st thing to make my heart flutter about a man is his smile if its incrediable real and reaches his eyes then I know he trully smiling for me. 2nd if he is kind of heart and sees that their is still compassion in the world. 3rd and most of all is if there is a strong chemistry........ if there isnt then sorry to say I will most likely just wanna be friends.

P.s also HONESTY that is totally big dont hide things from me its a total turn off no matter how painful it may be.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 60 (view)

what makes a women smile??
Posted: 4/30/2008 7:44:12 PM
Well there many things that make me smile .......... but I have to say when the guy I am interested or that has caught my eye looks at me with a true smile that reaches his own eyes and u see that sparkle that is for you and you alone. It could be the way he holds my hand the way he caresses my cheek just before he kisses me. Its so many things that would make me wanna give him that oh yeah you set my heart racing smile.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 23 (view)

What inspired you to get into shape?
Posted: 4/26/2008 3:42:24 PM
Well I recently started to religiously work out everyday like I used too but not just for healthy reasons but for my children too be proud too out and out being as active as we all can be. Also I have my 20th yr class reunion coming up ( yes I said 20th) . I want to be able to walk in with my head high knowing I that I did something good in my life besides have 4 wonderful children whom keep me balanced and active anyways but I want too tone and scuplt myself back into the sexy clothes I wanna wear for myself. So far its all going slow but I continue too see some progress going on. I walk about 2-4 miles a day do light weights and aerobics exercise. I planning on doing some bicycling too with my older boys this summer .
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 4/25/2008 10:35:47 PM
Yeah Touche it was my 1st time at the last party Traci and Niteowl had and they not only made me feel very welcome to be there but I had blast and made some cool new fishy friends and I so looking forward too coming out again . I was also a solo swimmer there ........ and soon found myself hehehe swimming in friendly waters. Plus a lil note ontop of it all Troy the owner ROCKS .
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 421 (view)

Curvy Vs Slim
Posted: 4/23/2008 4:28:16 PM
Well friendly guy I am one of those curvy gals regardless if I am carrying a lil extra something around my middle or bone skinny I if you havent noticed is slighty blessed in the well endowment dept. and its a little bit easier too have something extra too help balance it all out or I be walking kinda funny no matter how strong of a backside I may have.And again in your opinion it may be unhealthy but I rather be slightly chunky then falling becuase I cant seem to keep a balance with my over ambundance of GOD'S LIL SENSE OF HUMOR .
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 398 (view)

Curvy Vs Slim
Posted: 4/22/2008 7:00:53 AM
To be honest I been both skinny and curvy and chunky and curvy . Either way its been an adventure for me men seem to be more compelling to come up to me now that I am cuvry and chunky rather then when I was skinny like they would break me or something. Only a few would ever come up too me and start a converstation, while now most men look at me and well hate to say this but lick their lips like they are gonna chomp down a prime peice of steak ..............LOL. But seriously most men I found is that they enjoy a lil more cushion so either parties dont get bruised up or broken something in the process of theur enjoyment.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 7 (view)

dating as we get older
Posted: 4/22/2008 6:55:41 AM
JJ not all of us aare corrupt as you think we are most are very honest on what we want from a partner or even from ourselves its just the matter of whom accepts what we are willing to give. If you keep an open mind and heart and see that not everyone is like that, Most woman and men I know just want the same thing to be happy and share their lives with somoene whom will be there equla and allow one another to grow as an individaul yet still have that person to hold and smile upon . knowing in the end its all worth the everyday struggles of just being placed on a planet full of other people just lookign for the same thing unconditonal love.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 62 (view)

How often per week is a normal sex life?
Posted: 4/22/2008 6:45:36 AM
Well sex in any realtionship is very healthy to say and it actually makes the body happy in more ways then one. I know if I had the chance I would have sex everyday but in this world not everyone is able too or wants too. So its the case of whom you choose and how well you are compatiable of having a sex partner too keep up with your needs or the needs of your partner . And those like me whom arent fortunate enough to have a parnter to have sex with as much as I can I found self pleasuring myself to be well stimulating and still give my body the nurshiment it needs sexually without having to worry about is he gonna be around to please me when I feel the need too be intimate and press my body against him in the natures call of ages to feel sexual gratification.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 276 (view)

Is it ok to have a friend with benefits.....???????????
Posted: 4/22/2008 6:38:12 AM
To be totally honest here I done the friends with benefits thing and each time I found its very difficult too remain friends while having sex . There is always some type of jealousy issue arise on either side and feelings become hurt and if you dont set certain ground rules it most likely gonna fail.
 hells_fire_angelgirl

Best Sex Ever?
Posted: 4/22/2008 6:34:52 AM
mmmmmmmmmm I have had many of best seually experiences for everytime is a new and enlightened experience but my most favorite I would have to say would be about 2 yrs ago. I was dating this man and well we decided to bring toys into the mix and I was ontop and had this toy called the bullet and i placed it on my clit as as I was riding him and soon to find my body quivering uncontrollable and I began many orgasm like I never had b4 and soon begun to cry in pure bliss. My body seem to be alnost like floating yet I could feel every touch kiss every pulse of him inside me it was well.............. breath taking.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 110 (view)

guys, women who squirt....
Posted: 4/22/2008 6:29:18 AM
Well as a squirter and gusher (yes its two different techinques one projects while the other just flows heavy) I very much enjoy that either another person brings me too that hieghtened state of arousal or I do so myself . I have to say never be embarressed about it . If anything relish and enjoy you can bring your partner to that level of sexual orgasm most never get the chance to experience it . Myself I been very fortunate for many yrs too know I can be pleased in such a fashion . And yes I warn any potiental lover that it may get well WET !!!! Most men and women I been with very much enjoy knowing and seeing me in such pleasure. Only a few handful either been grossed out or scared because they never had someone have such strong orgasm. I get to an extreme orgasm that I convulse after I have squirted or gushed or even both. And I dont know about some of you women but I tend to become dyhrated quickly and always try too make sure I have plenty of towels and lol water too replenish and contiune with the enjoyment of it all. And yes men we women whom have mulitplies do enjoy non stop fun ........... so please if you never had a woman like us just enjoy the ride and love us for whom we are because regardless we will always aprreciate you for the way you make us feel.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 67 (view)

kissing on the first date?
Posted: 4/21/2008 6:21:01 PM
Well personally I believe there has too be some type of chemistry if there isnt any I sorry but I wont go as far as allowing the man too maybe kiss me upon my cheek but I do admit I rarely go out with anyone I havent found a mimium amount of the so called ( gotta try it once too see if he kisses as good as it feels to be around him) If its there go for it worse thing could happen is he really turns out to be a crappy kisser and you gotta teach him how u enjoy being kissed. which hate to say it I done a few times.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 20 (view)

Dating at 34..
Posted: 4/21/2008 6:13:09 PM
well I am going on 40 this year and I been told by many of 20 something generation that I look more like one of their own I think it has to do with my attitude in life . But relationship wise I am a honest and open individual and most tend too either appreciate it or are frightened by my way of saying what I feel or want outta life. I do enjoy going out with the male gender but alot just seem to be looking for the thrill of catching you and getting out of it what they can before moving on to the next. I look at it this way if that is all you want be honest worse thing I could do is say NO. But again there is always the chance they may see me as the person they can respect and become good friends with and let life go as it may what ever that may bring.
 hells_fire_angelgirl

Anyone else out there in love with someone they can't have?
Posted: 4/17/2008 5:13:48 AM
Well in my case it is not adultry nor breaking up a happy home the man I had met and fallen in love with happened too be single and the chemistry roared too levels I never believed could exsist between two individuals . But again like I said it just wasn't meant to be we are two different people then what we was then , but are still currently close friends and still have amazing chemistry but due too circumstances its just not possible too be with one another (even tho my love for him will always remain in my heart) I wish him nothing but happiness and to be able too move on with someone new. As I know he does for myself . Its just the matter of knowing sometimes that love isnt enough and you just have to walk away and still go on living and maybe one day find that person whom the complications wont be the factor and enjoy what life has too offer you.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 7 (view)

The Mega 80's Night
Posted: 4/16/2008 6:19:39 AM
Just an update peeps I been talking to a few others about scouting out bars for a kazoo gathering we will set somethign up as soon as we can in meantime we are partying down in Edwardsburg at a great bar and the owner cool as heck the bar is called LEGENDS and is a feel at home bar with great company and they treat u with lots of repect and make sure you have a great time I highly recommend everyone taking a spin out there there is a meet n greet out there on May 10th.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 88 (view)

Michiana POF Singles Party at Legends in Edwardsburg, MI - April 12
Posted: 4/16/2008 5:20:42 AM
Hey Traci I found the link and have it posted on bottom of my profile for those whom read it all the way thru . Anyways looking forward to the May party woohoo
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 4/16/2008 5:14:52 AM
Hey Traci I am so looking forward to coming out again I enjoyed myself last time and know it be another blast. And woohoo to Troy for getting the tent up for the indoor /outdoor gathering since .......lol I spent most of my time I think outdoors ( sorry again Troy for making you go out in the rain) Anyways if there is anything I can do too help out let me know.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 86 (view)

Posted: 4/15/2008 3:46:34 PM
Looking forward too see the other pics hun ...... lol sorry I kept dodging the camera tho but u did catch me in a few I noticed you sneaky thing hehehehe hugs and cant wait too see you all again and thanks again too those whom watched out for me and keeping me behaved ( Rod you are still a **** ) lmao
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 31 (view)

Anyone else out there in love with someone they can't have?
Posted: 4/15/2008 3:35:43 PM
I found out sometimes love just isnt enough no matter how strongly you may love one another no matter what the circumstances are . Sometimes its best to know you loved one another even tho you will never be together . I know the pain of it hurts but as far as my situation is I loved this man dearly but things just wasnt meant too be. We still currently talk but I know in my heart that he will never forget me as will I . But again certain things in life just dont make it possible too be together no matter what your heart desires. I wont bore anyone with details of what conspired between us just that it was and will always be one of my most cherished relationships.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 82 (view)

Posted: 4/14/2008 9:56:42 PM
hey traci hun had a great time meeting u and making new friends....... do u know if u be gettin more pics up from the party???
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 157 (view)

Dumbest thing said to you during a chat/date.
Posted: 4/13/2008 11:18:29 AM
omg the thing is to say what havent I said .......LOL. I am way to outspoken for my own good sometimes but basically my closet friends can always count on a giggle from what I have to say so that is what really is important if people cant get past the stupid stuff u say or do then I guess they dont really have that good a sense of humor nor ever made mistakes of their own ........ I for one dont mind being lil quirky and full of life it gets me weird looks and a few peeps thinking I not good enough then oh well not the type of people that know life is about learning from your own silliness and mistakes in life ........you gota enjoy life not just live it.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 76 (view)

Posted: 4/13/2008 10:36:20 AM
Hey thanks again to Russ and Traci and also a special thanks too Michelle for all watching out for me last nite I had a great time couldnt ask for better people too have my back big hugs . And Troy was and is an amazing man . Many thanks too you all for making this my 1st POF party such a good time. And I promise not too keep sneaking off so long and making you all come hunt me down. Btw Michelle yes that was me whom groped your butt.........coundnt help it you groped my boob 1st .......LOL hugs again too everyone looking forward to the next gathering and meeting and making more friends ..........hugs to all the new fishy friends I made
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 74 (view)

Posted: 4/12/2008 11:38:05 AM
ty traci I just called and they said they put me on a list and have Troy call me back hoping I can get a room to share
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 71 (view)

Posted: 4/12/2008 7:31:00 AM
OK how do I go about getting on one of these rooms to share for the nite like I said I am a 1st timer and need a lil assistance and I am looking forward too meeting you all sounds like a fun group too be able too hang around with.
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 65 (view)

Posted: 4/10/2008 4:21:02 PM
dunno if I wanna stay the nite since i live only about 40 mins away ........but if I do you think I might be able too crash out in one of these places if there is any room that nite left
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 63 (view)

Michiana POF Singles Party at Legends in Edwardsburg, MI
Posted: 4/10/2008 12:46:18 PM
well ty Traci .......yeah looks like alot of people will be attending .......again at 1st I tend to be a lil shy but if you come up and get me out on the dance floor or offer good converstation I am so up for it. I am outgoing but in most new groups and not knowing anyone I tend too hold back some but most of my other friends tell me I tend too light up a room with my smile and fresh attitude. Hope too see you and make alot of great new friends
 hells_fire_angelgirl
Msg: 60 (view)

Posted: 4/10/2008 2:33:04 AM
Well I thinking of coming too this party since it's not too far from where I am at but I never been to one of these before and not sure what to expect. I tend too be kinda shy at times specially meeting new people but I dont mind a warm smile and a kind word or two too make me feel at home . So if I make it there please feel free too say hi and take me out on the dance floor for a spin or two I love dancing.

Show ALL Forums