Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Sexy Stockings Sightings.....When was the last time YOU saw a woman in hot Nylons??
 two lives
Msg: 39 (view)

Sexy Stockings Sightings.....When was the last time YOU saw a woman in hot Nylons??
Posted: 2/2/2009 1:02:13 PM
This morning my girl was wearing the Aristoc ones I bought her on the weekenD!!!!!!
 two lives
Msg: 64 (view)

laser surgery on the pussy?
Posted: 1/6/2009 8:34:05 AM
Heard about a woman that had it done. When she woke the doctor was there and there was a tray whith three roses on it. She asked who are those from? Doc replies 1 is from me because you were the best patient ever the second is from your man. And the third is from little Billy in the burn unit to thank you for his new ears
 two lives
Msg: 45 (view)

How do find out their REAL age?
Posted: 12/30/2008 12:23:13 PM
Take them into the kitchen cut them in half and count the rings
 two lives
Msg: 34 (view)

Anyone miss sex with their ex?
Posted: 10/6/2008 6:04:57 AM
Boy do I. My late wife was so good in bed I will never find anyone like her. She looked like the most innocent person in public but behind closed doors was the most perverted individual I have had the pleasure of knowing

Show ALL Forums