Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Can women really go without sex????
 sexysicliano
Msg: 119 (view)

Can women really go without sex????
Posted: 3/28/2009 10:44:22 PM
HELL NO!!
Sex is one of the greatest pleasures in life.
It's what makes 2 people closer if done right.
If he's hot and he turns me on and he just does it for me he's mine baby!!
If I know he is not all about sex and he wants to play every chance
we can when we can.........I'd beat him to the bedroom.
If we were together everyday I'd still beat him to the bedroom...
 sexysicliano
Msg: 8 (view)

Wilmigton, De. Singles Get Together - Thurs. Dec 4th -6:30 til ?
Posted: 12/4/2008 2:33:59 PM
I wish going out was all I had to do? Being out all day and night 3 days in a row would give me one WHOLE day (Sunday) to get all the cleaning and shopping done WITH A HANG OVER!! Also would not be fair to my kids. So I will get my stuff done tonight go to my Xmas parties and spend all day Sunday with the kids??

I would not go with New Years Day. A lot go out or have house parties on New Years Eve, some have a holiday dinner and company, people are exhausted and broke from getting Xman together. I'd wait until the last Thursday of the month?
Just my thoughts and thinking out of the box...
 sexysicliano
Msg: 4 (view)

Wilmigton, De. Singles Get Together - Thurs. Dec 4th -6:30 til ?
Posted: 12/3/2008 7:09:40 PM
Sorry, can't make it...Would be to much with having to get up for work on Friday and have to go to a 50th b-day party and another engagement Saturday afternoon until probably the wee hours of the morning??? (Well, hoping it will...)

I say start planning for the last part of January...give everyone time to recover and rest from the holiday? By that time everyone has cabin fever and ready to get out... as soon as this event has pasted get the next event posted...
 sexysicliano
Msg: 6 (view)

Delaware Party ?
Posted: 11/23/2008 12:33:03 PM
Delaware has become one of the most lame places for anything exciting or any kind of night life.

the only time it is worth going out is if it is a special event? Even then most do not show up?

I have seen and been to these events in the past and the turn outs were not that great?

However, it would be worth a shot to give it another try?

There really isn't much to choose from around here but, I could search and see who is having a band or D.J. and we could all meet there?

I know myself personally if I have to worry about drinking and driving I won't go or I try to stay as local as possible...DUI is one of the biggest obstacles to going out around here???

Just 1 glass of wine for my size and I am considered over the level??? Not fair, totally unreasonable but, it is what it is and certainly not worth the bullshit...

I would be more than happy to join forces to see if we can get something together?? If not many show up then we will just have fun with the ones that do???
 sexysicliano
Msg: 10 (view)

He Vanished; I believe he still wants me; Shall I forget him...
Posted: 11/15/2008 11:37:37 PM
Yes, it was one date but, I had him built in my mind and anticipated him for a year. My friends built him up to me with what a great guy he was and they did the same with him...yeah he asked me to go home with him several times...but, would say I can't do that with you cause we are friends of friends?? I think I can see some truth in your point...thanks!!
 sexysicliano
Msg: 8 (view)

Posted: 11/15/2008 11:12:10 PM
Well, he made it all seem so real and the fact that we were both friends of a friend I thought it would be different...And yes, I have thought maybe that's why my friends will not talk about it because they may be embarrassed and feel bad that they set me up in a bad situaiton...although they swear he is not a game player...I know I have to move on but, sometimes have to hear it from other people...never do I get this way about anyone but, it's rare and hard to meet someone who is so down to earth and just so damn compatible...you are all right...I know it...HE'S AN A*SSSS
 sexysicliano
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 11/15/2008 10:03:51 PM
No no wife I know that for a fact because that is something I get straight from the get...I am not interested in that drama...perhaps a girlfriend?? Now that could be a possibility???
 sexysicliano
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 11/15/2008 10:02:34 PM
Ya just don't ignore someone..............
 sexysicliano
Msg: 3 (view)

Posted: 11/15/2008 10:01:33 PM
To me it's game? Say what you mean and mean what you say...don't tell someone to contact ya if you don't want them too...it's not like I texted him with life plan for him...He told me to text him and I do not think saying thank you had a nice time was to pushy...had he of just wrote back something just as simple I would have left it alone...
 sexysicliano
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 11/15/2008 9:20:08 PM
About a year ago my friends husband whom I had only met but 2 times with little time to get to know one another wanted to fix me up with a friend of his...The only problem was he was a traveling union worker. He held back from meeting all this time because he did not want to meet and then have to take off for another month if we had hit it off...about 6 months ago he had told his friend to tell me to call him. I did? He did not answer and did not return my call...That's when I texted him and asked him why would you have me call if the care to respond was not there?? Of coarse he never responded? About a month ago he texted me and asked me for my email address. He wanted to write and apologize for what had happened but, before he could write the email he happen to meet that night for a drink. However, he had told me he may have to leave town for a possible job that weekend. When I first saw him physically I was not attracted but, the more time we spent together that evening and the more the night went by I found myself attracted to him is sooooo many other ways? We both let our guards down and just had a damn good time. We talked about everything, we joked and goofed off...we kissed and we flirted...he told me that he wanted to make me happy. A couple times things went silent and he looked me in the eyes and just stared into them and when he did I felt something...His eyes and the way he looked into mine told me that he really liked me as if he was falling in love...That is the one thing I can't stop seeing that night in my head...when the night was over and we were going to our cars. He asked me that night(Tues) to go over our friends that fixed us up for the evening on Thurs. we kissed and teased eachother about going home together but, I did not want to take it that far...we said good bye and when I got home I text him to see if he had made it home safe? He said yes text me tomorrow...I did and kept it very suttle...I just said I had a great time and thank you...NEVER text back...so about 8 hours later I text him again and said I hope you are ok; I have not heard from you? NOTHING!! I woke up the next day and said if I do not hear from him by noon I am texting him again? Did not hear from him by noon so I texted him again and said yoooo what's going on?? NOTHING!! Now I am flipping pist...All I know is HE LAID IT ON THICK and we got along so well and it felt so open enough that texting him (after he told me too) felt right...Finally he responds that afternoon saying I'm busy and if you can't wait then I can give you a number to one of my friends?? Floored me... I said fine if he won't ignore me then pass it along...wrote back saying I will send it to you later....never heard from him again...my friends have spoke to him and I know they know but, no one will say anything about what happened?? I was there that night I know what happened and I know what I felt...he laid it on think...was it again?? I really liked him and I am convincing myself that he ran away because he knew he would fall in love with me and something was very possible with us and he could not handle it...He also told me he is looking to leave the union and find something permanent in state full time to he could settle down...am I being foolish and should i just move on...did I do anything wrong??? I feel horrible over this and it has been over a month now...I want him in my life but I can't make something happen....HELP!!

Show ALL Forums