Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How common is it for guys to like both really big boobs and really small boobs?
 pittguy37
Msg: 116 (view)

How common is it for guys to like both really big boobs and really small boobs?
Posted: 2/25/2012 1:48:55 PM
Men like breasts period. Most men like small breasts, medium breasts, large breasts, it really doesn't matter. Men will be attracted to the entire package. The guy is interested in you because of you, the size of your breasts really doesn't matter so don't sweat it.
 pittguy37
Msg: 57 (view)

are you hoping that your forum postings are attracting the type of person you want to be with?
Posted: 2/25/2012 1:44:28 PM
I really hadn't given much thought to the idea that I could make a connection on the forums because so many of the people that post on here are from all over the place and of very different age groups, etc. I guess I'm skeptical that I'd find someone in the same area as I am, that would read something that I have to say, and we'd hit it off. Seems like a long shot, but I do agree that the forum provides a deeper understanding into how an individual thinks than the profiles.
 pittguy37
Msg: 31 (view)

Men Answer me about using 'Favorites' usage please!
Posted: 2/25/2012 1:28:44 PM
I don't mind it at all. I figure that if a woman has "favorited" me (not really a word, but guess I'll run with it), then she has some interest in me. I understand that many women don't want to make that first move because of tradition or whatever which is fine, so to me this is letting me know that she sees me from across the smokey room and is interested in speaking to me.

As for me, I actually use it for a very different reason. I actually use it as more of a bookmark, I may come across a profile that I find interesting, but may want to reread it or maybe the words I want to say just aren't coming to mind at the moment. So, I'll favorite them and then go back later and write a message. Once I've written the message I remove the "favorite" designation. Of course, this may or may not work against me, but I'm sure that is a different discussion entirely.
 pittguy37
Msg: 3 (view)

Profile review please
Posted: 2/25/2012 10:56:55 AM
Thanks for the input SpringsDiver, I have made some changes in respect to what you mentioned, so hopefully it helps.
 pittguy37
Msg: 2 (view)

Profile review please
Posted: 2/25/2012 10:29:16 AM
Thanks, took that one down. Every little bit helps, and although I am a bit vertically challenged I certainly don't want to come off like I'm even more vertically challenged than I really am!
 pittguy37
Msg: 1 (view)

Profile review please
Posted: 2/25/2012 9:58:18 AM
Hello everyone,
I have been on here a while and while I can get some women to check out my profile after I've contacted them, not very many actually contact me which leads me to believe that my profile must have some serious flaws. I have re-written my profile three times and depended on friends for their input, but it hasn't seemed to help.
So, if anyone would like to give me some advice I would be appreciative. Thanks in advance and enjoy your weekend!
 pittguy37
Msg: 2 (view)

2011 NFL Schedule, Predictions, Picks, Won / Lost Record
Posted: 9/2/2011 9:40:12 PM
Week 1 winners:
Pack
Steelers
Falcons
Browns
Texans (unless Manning somehow miraculously recovers and has his timing down)
Jaguars
Chiefs
Eagles
Lions
Cards
Chargers
9ers
Giants
Jets
Pats
Broncos

Pulling for my Steelers to avenge their SB failure last season. If the line holds they could potentially put up a ton of points stretching out defenses by going four and five wide with Ward, Wallace, Brown, Saunders, and Cotchery, plus it creates space for the running game with Mendenhall, Moore, and Redman. The defense is always great against the run, it's just a matter of whether or not they'll be able to stop someone else from passing against them.

GO STEELERS!
 pittguy37
Msg: 32 (view)

Dating a best friends X girlfriend
Posted: 9/2/2011 9:24:14 PM
Umm, yea, NO!
Rule #1: Never, ever date a buddy's ex!

Plus, this woman sounds like a speeding train wreck for you. Put aside your feelings for her and logically think about how intertwined she already is in your life; she's a friend of your ex, that's won't turn out well; she's your buddy's ex, he's not going to be thrilled, you can cross him and his wife off your holiday visitation list, your buddy and her have a kid together, so you can't just pick one and be done with the other, they will always be a part of each others' lives; and then, there is the complication of her inmate hubby and how that may go.

I echo what the very first person responded, Run from this situation NOW!
 pittguy37
Msg: 67 (view)

polygamy for women
Posted: 9/2/2011 9:16:05 PM
Double the disagreements, double the arguments, double the jealousy, etc, etc. Yea, I think it's a bad idea either way for polygamist men or women.
 pittguy37
Msg: 30 (view)

Does not want kids!
Posted: 9/2/2011 9:11:56 PM
The "wanting children option" does create confusion. I know that if I see a woman's profile and she states that she "wants children" and doesn't have any then I definitely move on because I already have kids and can't have anymore, so I don't want to mislead anyone or impede upon their dreams of motherhood. I just figure that they are at a different point in their life than I am.
There are of course other issues, like you said. If she doesn't have kids and doesn't want them, then how will she feel about mine?
 pittguy37
Msg: 150 (view)

older guys younger women
Posted: 9/16/2008 3:11:49 PM
I believe that this decision is yours and yours alone to make. For some, myself included, I don't like to date women that are too much younger than I, because the younger they are the less they seem to understand about relationships, communication, your priorities, etc; they don't have the life experiences yet that I have (in most cases, b/c you can't label everyone) and their interests are often somewhat different than my own.
 pittguy37
Msg: 62 (view)

OMG... Is that your ? NO come on.. I'm over 30... they're my ???
Posted: 9/16/2008 3:07:57 PM
If I've just started dating someone then I refer to them as a friend; if longer and I feel like we're dating exclusively I would say gf.
 pittguy37
Msg: 119 (view)

going to cinema on own
Posted: 9/16/2008 3:05:30 PM
I wouldn't think that it was weird. It is unusual, because I believe that some, maybe many, 30+ individuals prefer not to go by themselves. I don't like going to movies or to restaurants by myself, it's just odd to me, but maybe b/c I was married for 12 years and it just doesn't feel right to me.
 pittguy37
Msg: 292 (view)

I am noticing a trend in women over 30
Posted: 9/16/2008 3:01:31 PM
I don't know why anyone would want to date someone that was more than a decade younger, the generation gap seems to become an issue. The commonalities are fewer, etc. But, I believe that we live in an age where, from what I've heard, younger men have pursued older women and the older women have responded.
 pittguy37
Msg: 10 (view)

Childfree Dating
Posted: 9/16/2008 2:56:01 PM
I don't think that I agree with you. It seems to me that it would be easier for someone without children to date than those that have kids. I do believe that the older you get (the farther into your 30's and beyond), the more likely it is to find people of both genders that have children and some of them (not all) would like to meet someone that also has kids because they believe that they will be more understanding of their priorities and parental duties.
I'm not sure if this has answered your question sufficiently, but it is my opinion/experiences.

Show ALL Forums