Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: DANVILLE, ILLINOIS DANCE/ KARAOKE BEACH PARTY SATURDAY 6/01/2013 GINO'S LOUNGE
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 33 (view)

DANVILLE, ILLINOIS DANCE/ KARAOKE BEACH PARTY SATURDAY 6/01/2013 GINO'S LOUNGE
Posted: 5/24/2013 11:16:39 AM
yeah i know its been real long time, havent been to one of these since that last time it was at the v.f.w. on other side of danville---by the way--froze my ass off on way bak here that nite. didnt have my chaps an warm gloves. didnt think it was gonna b that bad, but oh well. but IF i bring my bike, ill b down there an have good time but wont b there all nite long--prolly ride bak home that nite. an a slow dance--notta problem!!!! get john n dave up there an they can sing a duet 4 us all----i was thinkin--"sonny n chers--i got yu babe!!" now tell em that woodnt b good fer a great laff!!!! lololololo picture it an y'all will start laffin now!!! sorry john n dave, its justa thawt!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 21 (view)

DANVILLE, ILLINOIS DANCE/ KARAOKE BEACH PARTY SATURDAY 6/01/2013 GINO'S LOUNGE
Posted: 5/20/2013 11:59:42 AM
hey there y'all-----been long time. even longer since been to one of these thangs. gonna ride bike down an see what happens(weather permittin) anyway. hows thangs been fer ya dave? john? tammy?
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 238 (view)

* * * Get Your Spring Fling On!!! Danville, IL Sat 3-26 * * *
Posted: 3/26/2011 7:46:52 AM
OH YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!! in justa few hours, im gonna be on my way down there. get there, get my room, sit up there an relax with a 12 pack, then go get sum grub an one of these places y'all have mentioned---well cept fer steak-n-shake anyway. ill never go on a ride like that ever again. took so many u-turns i was freakin lost. lol an to think that lady said she knew where she was goin. but anyway--lookin to see friends ive made thru this site aint seen in long time an to the ones i kood possibly make tonite. see y'all there!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 232 (view)

Posted: 3/25/2011 3:14:57 PM
oh cmon sunshine--u dont need umbrellas, well stop drinkin them foo-foo drinks an ya wont anyway, jus givin ya chit, so relax! so not knowin that area, is there decent place to get a good steak b4 the party? im sure they gottem at ginos but they also have the prices. can anyone tell me a place?
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 229 (view)

Posted: 3/25/2011 9:13:28 AM
yyyyeeeeeehhhhhaaaaaawwwwww----1 more day an itll b time to get the drink on!! but then again, so was yesterday, had kareoke in town. an dave, what'cha talkin bout--the upstairs picture taken? havent looked lately, but is beekeeper comin? hes usually goin to town with his camera. ill have mine with me, jus dont know how many or what pics to take.
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 220 (view)

Posted: 3/24/2011 1:22:04 PM
well since i am gonna b there early jus to get the hell outta this freakin town, guess i will b drinkin alone fer while. thats alright--used to it. well cept when sittin at bros house round firepit. now thats a good time with, well whoever shows up really!! lolololo i was givin 2nd thawts to that whole grass skirt thang, then i was sober an ut-uh, not gonna happen, so y does it seem as it gets closer that time jus crawls by, an yet, nite of party, its gonna fly by?
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 218 (view)

Posted: 3/24/2011 10:04:34 AM
alright, sushines buyin 1st round!!!! naw jus kiddin, relax!!! so what time is everyone gonna be showin up? i dont wanna be sittin in the bar area all by my lonesome drinkin. cuz i most definitly need to have sum drinks in me b4 i can really try to talk to y'all ladies. ask sunshine--she'll tell ya, i get all kinds a tongue tied!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 210 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2011 8:02:49 PM
alrighty dave---ya talked me into it. i really dont think the party starts cuz im there but ok, we'll go with that one. i do have few songs in mind to sing but at same time---not sure. its been long while since ive done that------but i was thinkin, if any ladies wear grass skirts(sunshine) an whoever else, liker dave said bit ago, what ya wear under it is totally up to yu!!! lololololo kood b really interestin!!!! lol jus kiddin
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 206 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2011 7:17:01 PM
alright----its mj, me an kmh at the bar!!! an jus by sum chance if any of y;all ladies feel like duin a beer or shot with us---jus let us know. as few of the fishies that goes to these thangs know---im quite shy when it comes to goin up to a lady, so feel free to join us at the bar!!! hey it was justa thawt!!!! hey vicki---ya gotta way with werds. an with that convo earlier---please 4give me, at times thangs get to me!!!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 203 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2011 6:10:47 PM
well thank u fer that miss63. its nice to hear sumptin like that every now n then, an comin from sum1 that doesnt even know me---OH HELL YEAH!! well i posted earlier bout bein at that resteraunt fer sum food n drinks an nobody has said anythang bout goin. so i figured id jus b in my room downin sum cold ones till party time. that kinda got me down that nobody was gonna join since i aint one of the "fish" regulars an with all the "friends"!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 199 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2011 5:20:10 PM
ok, i know that looks n sounds real bad an i apologize. im hopin that this party if i do end up goin, may turn thangs round, i wanna have jus an all out blast with fellow fishies an people i know.
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 198 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2011 5:08:52 PM
well unfortunatly, well not unfortunatly but same way its always been---havin 2nd thawts bout this party. the average person dont have to deal with it but then again, y;akk dont know what its like to havin to b jus a fly on the wall. it suxx!!!! but we'll see!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 193 (view)

Posted: 3/23/2011 9:20:12 AM
i agree with ya kmh--but unfortunatly mines still in gettin paint job done. thats why this bad weather aint really botherin me, lololololol cuz i guarantee, if i had mine bak, even if it was gonna be cold, id jus throw on my chaps, grab my heavier leather coat, thro on bandana an hit the road. bar hoppin on harleys is always fun times!! dont worry, ill make sure they got som beers set bak fer ya when ya get there!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 185 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2011 5:10:24 PM
ok thank ya miss63------an this is fer anybody goin to the party---im gonna be ay that resteraunt by 4-4;30, anyone interested in showin, kewl beans!!! gotta do sumptin to get into better mood, so freakin bored all the time. so cmon----
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 181 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2011 12:59:28 PM
hey nikila---not to sure bout that whole grass skirt thang!! but hey any of ya ladies feel like wearin'em, go fer it!! hell, i gotta figure out what to do with th time im gonna have since im gonna b down there early. anyone got any ideas? i see that dave an whoever else organizers are gettin together but what bout anyone else? i can never come up with plans--DAMN IT!!! guess im jus gonna have to sit in room an have sum
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 177 (view)

Posted: 3/22/2011 10:40:12 AM
hey kmh---i definitly know how ya feel on that one bub!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 166 (view)

Posted: 3/20/2011 9:37:42 AM
wwwwwooooooohhhhhhhhhhooooooooo, 6 more days an its party time!!! so is anyone gettin together fer sum food b4 or what? im plannin on bein down there early an relaxin a bit but definitly gonna b needin sum chow!! ya think we can try n plan sumptin?
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 143 (view)

Posted: 3/15/2011 12:43:44 PM
ok, vicki, rooms taken care of. so now, we all know whats next---- an few shots!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 141 (view)

Posted: 3/15/2011 12:10:00 PM
hey vicki---on the singin thang, now how do yu know people wanna hear me sing? most of'em aint herd me, an y'all have only herd me sing that one time at ginos. but hey, ya never know. an as far as the room goes, ill have to give that sum thawt. so what r yu gonna get up there an sing sunshine? an dont tell me yu dont sing either---u ferget, ive herd ya!!! so who else is gonna get up n sing? jon? dave? who else?
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 139 (view)

Posted: 3/15/2011 10:08:34 AM
yeah vicki, green iguana was the shot. an jon--when their made right, their jus like a good woman-----well maybe i shoodnt say the rest of that. so i'll wait!! an vicki, u know im always up fer some mountian music, an ya never know bout marie! thats jus an older song an i dont know if anyone wood enjoy hearin it when they dont know it. hopin thered be nice weather so i kood ride harley down but then again--woodnt hace safe place to park it. but anyway, if they have tuaca, we kood mix it with sum red bull fer shot called---"HANDJOB!" im sure thats gonna get sum rea tions by sum on here ut oh well!!! dmn, im lukin 4werd to this party---its been long time comin! jus hate to haf to drive home afterwerds.
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 136 (view)

Posted: 3/14/2011 8:44:17 PM
naw vicki--dont remember her name but i tell ya what, i koodnt count how many times we did u-turns that nite. suprised we wasnt stopped n all, lol. an if i am singin, jus what request wood yu b puttin in. an as anyone knows me, if theres kareoke, oh yeah, i sing!!!!! theres sum that, well if anyone else knows the dances to them----get song goin an dop line dance at same time. an dave000 is definitly in plans, an jon---there kood even be sum shots, jus like last time, lol vicki will drink'em with us!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 128 (view)

Posted: 3/14/2011 10:13:25 AM
well dave, jon, vicki, an anyone else i mite know signed up----im gonna try n make it to this one. its been longtime since been to one of these. hey dave---please tell me the sound sytem aint gonna be the same one from that party waaaaaaaayyyy bak then! lol
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 79 (view)

^*^*^ RIDE EM COWBOY!~Country/Line Dance party~FRI 1/28~ Plainfield/Joliet ^*^*^
Posted: 1/25/2011 4:08:45 PM
yep, lukin 4werd to this get together. jus kinda nervous bein in big city with no friends. i know that sounds funny to y'all but when person aint used to the city---its kinda weird! but hopefully it'll b good time an meet lotta good people.
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 3 (view)

^*^*^ RIDE EM COWBOY!~Country/Line Dance party~FRI 1/28~ Plainfield/Joliet ^*^*^
Posted: 1/12/2011 5:25:42 AM
yeah buddy-----i been waitin fer sumptin like this on here fer real long time. unfortunatly theres never anythang close to my neck of the woods. but im purty sure that i can make this one. cant wait, its adrive up there but hey, im always up fer road trip!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 34 (view)

':':':' It's a CHRISTMAS Dance in PLAINFIELD!***Fri DEC 17th':':';'
Posted: 12/16/2010 6:51:56 AM
well ima gonna try to make it to this one---aint been to fish party in long ass time. used to travel to indiana fer'em! wish thered b sum closer but oh well----can ya say-"ROADTRIP!" wish i had a friend i kood find to make trip with me, i dont do big city well bein a small town boy!! dont want that to sound bad, jus aint really been in none of'em!! but as long as theres , im all good!!
 bikinkowboy

PICTURES May Be The One Karaoke And Dance Saturday May 22,2010 Attica,Indiana V F W
Posted: 5/27/2010 9:34:29 AM
hey dave----im really sorry i missed out on this great time. but id likew to see pictures of ALL that i missed tho. where they at? i wont miss next one--wanna do sum singin an well---whatever else may happen!!! (HINT-HINT), as long as yu an john boy took care of the ladies, all is good.
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 142 (view)

May Be The One Karaoke And Dance Saturday May 22,2010 Attica,Indiana V F W
Posted: 5/9/2010 7:43:32 PM
yeah dave, that dance is called, " the sleezy slide". an i dont remember seein any ladies fannin themselves or nuttin like that. that wooda been good but yet it didnt happen. they were clappin fer anyone that sang tho, i jus dont like to feel that i aint any good at it, lol. its not as easy fer me to walk up an start talkin with the ladies like yu an john can. wish i kood but i cant!!! but im sure theres gonna b a good time to b had down there. there are sum thats gonna b there that say they dont sing or dance--well were gonna have to change all that!!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 136 (view)

Posted: 5/9/2010 12:41:11 PM
alrighty dave an john---im here to help out with all these ladies that are cuttin y'all down. an y'all can do the kit-kats, the pb cups, ill stik with my m-n-m's!! taste purty damn good with my coors light . well hopefully its gonna warm up a bit from that last trip i had to make, froze my cahoneys off comin bak home.
dave--we can start out with any song, it dont matter im up fer it--i luv duin my kareoke--an i apologize now if i hurt anyones ears n all while singin. if anyone doesnt like it, jus say sumptin an i wont sing no more. but ya gotta buy me nother when or if yu do say anythang. so is there gonna b anythang goin on earlierin the day or whatnot if anyone wants to get together?
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 89 (view)

Posted: 5/6/2010 8:34:09 AM
alrighty dave---im here, now what is it yu need help with? lololo can only imagine well right now looks like its jus gonna b me venturin on down there, but thats sumwhat up in the air to. an ya know john, if them ladies dont want marker on their clothes--well i best not say it or they wont join in on the fun. but im sure all of us kood come up with sumptin. looks like theirs gonna b lotta singers, dancers an the whole shootin match. gonna b a riot!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 32 (view)

Posted: 4/30/2010 7:25:58 AM
hey john, long time there bub. but who the heck r u n dave actually tryin to kid here? neither one of yu r innocent, but its y'alls story. now if yu wanna see innocent---well here i am!! an john what'cha mean duin puzzles----is that what they call it nowdays? hey dave, ya think we gonna get john up there fer sum singin to? im lukin 4werd to gettin over there, hopefully i can get sum more people to go over to. but we'll see!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 4 (view)

Posted: 4/26/2010 1:17:34 PM
alrighty---yo' dave---lets get this party rollin!!!! am lukin 2 duin sum more singin, an on lot better system but we wont get into that again, hope we get alot of signin up fer this one. yu know of them certain ones are gonna show up again? yu know what i mean!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 4 (view)

Singles Mingles Dance Night At Boomerangs in Urbana...March 27th
Posted: 3/22/2010 4:35:46 PM
well its been quite while since been to party with all u fishies!! but id really like to get to'em more!! an if thered happen to b any kareoke---even better!!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 7 (view)

HUGE Valentine's party on 2/13/10 at Hyatt Woodfield in Schaumburg!!!
Posted: 1/28/2010 9:29:01 PM
id like to sign up fer this party---but to b honest, my butts never been that far north. id get so lost tryin to get there, but yet if i did make it, well i dont know anythang or anyone bout up there. im jus a small town boy thats lukin to do different thangs. jus not sure if my country butt wood fit in up there. an the only way i dress up is wranglers an decent shirt. nuttin else looks good with my boots, lololololol if this dont werk fer y'all, guess i canr make it.
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 13 (view)

Springfield, IL - Wednesday 11/4/2009 from 5:30pm -9pm BREAK TIME BAR
Posted: 10/28/2009 11:59:34 PM
well i tell ya what--i aint been down that way to a party yet but itd definitly be better if y'all b havin one on weekend. then itd be whole lot easier fer sum of us. im up fer meetin new people an all an look forwerd to comin on down y'alls way soon an have good time!!!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 399 (view)

NW-BURBS***Marengo/Union, IL. Halloween party with a great band to dance to on 10/31.
Posted: 10/28/2009 11:56:00 PM
damn i tell ya what---i wish this party was jus a lil bit closer, cuz if it was---oh hell yeah id b there. sounds like really good time!!!! gotta buncha ladies an gents that know how to have great time n all----i jus dont think theres gonna be to many countryfied people there. no offense ment, i jus luv my country!!!!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 66 (view)

HALLOWEEN DANCE 50's SOCK HOP STYLE SATURDAY 10/31/09 ATTICA . INDIANA
Posted: 10/28/2009 11:41:55 PM
dave my friend---im sorry, im gonna have to bail on thisd one. trust me, if i kood id be there with bells on, ( jus dont ask what their connected to), lololol. but anyway, me n sunshine have talked an all is good, so thats not the problem. i jus cantr make it to this one---but i tell ya what. come hell or high water, the next party hopefully within decent travel time, my butt will b there. an then if theres any ladfies wantin to meet, sing, dance---oh yeah ill b there!!! my apologies fer havin to cancel on this one!!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 43 (view)

Posted: 10/23/2009 8:10:34 PM
i fergot in that last message---hey mj--it dont matter what the differencve is, it dont matter we can walk it/ aint nuttin but a thang!!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 10/23/2009 8:09:16 PM
well i tell ya what if i can find sum friends to come with me ill definitly be there. im very much lukin 4werd to seein my sunshine again. she knows shell always be special to me. so there aint no problem there. i jus hope to get sum folk to come from waaaaaaaayyyyy over here to go that far fer drinks. but then again i guess yu can call it---" road trip!"
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 5 (view)

Singles mixer
Posted: 10/23/2009 8:06:14 PM
well since theres only 4 people signed up an the party is 2morrow---more then likely i aint gonna make it. we need to get sumptin togethewr where we have fish n friends showin up n jus have hell raisin time!!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 10/19/2009 8:21:46 AM
oh yeah---soggy bottom boys, we can definitly do that!!! get sum alabama, n if anyone knows them---we kood whoop up on some statler brothers or oak ridge boys!!!!
 bikinkowboy

Singles mixer
Posted: 10/18/2009 3:54:03 PM
hey y'all, this is gettin closer to me than usual. ima hopin big time i can make this party, but i really hate drinkin alone. so cmon y'all, get sum fish or new fish signed up n we can all have good time. i b lukin 4werd to it!!!! but is there gonna be ladies there that wanna dance n do sum belly rubbin. lolololol jus checkin, i like to dance!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 22 (view)

Posted: 10/13/2009 8:49:42 PM
hell sunshine, who yu kiddin. mj will b jus fine, he always is. ill b sittin at the bar most likely an well, jus bein the same ol' thang. yu know how i am better than most. im sure yu'll be havin yer hands full with the compnay im sure yu'll have with ya. thats never been a problem. hope ya have great time!! an i aint seen ya fer quite while mj, dont know if yud talk to me or not due to certain reasons but whatever. im jus hopin if i can make it, im lukin 4 good time that havent had in long time.
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 10/12/2009 8:14:43 AM
well cmon , need more of y'all to be signin up. hey dave, i met beekeeper at the crawfordsville dances b4 bak when, well yu know what im talkin bout. anyway, he does great job takin pics of all the parties, he makes sure he gets everyone to---so their aint no hidin by anyone!! an heck yeah--lukin 4werd to duin sum singin. ya never know, we get me, u an kouple others that know the song, we kood break into duin " seven bridges road!" but im sure the gonna be mighty cold n gonna be good time.
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 10/10/2009 10:46:22 AM
hey there dave-----this is dave~~~ been long time bubba! how ya been? i was suprised to get y'alls message but heck yeah, id reallik to be able to hit this party. aint got no idea right now how far it is from me but oh well---can yu say, " road trip!" we woodnt know what to do singin on good set up compared to that one at ginos. remember that joke!!!! anywho, ill catch up with ya later! i aint gonna wear no costume, ill jus dress like me!!!!

cmon , lets get this party started!! y'all need to be signin up!!! we'll get our on, an the nite away!!!!!!

lets get some new signed up n show'em a good time!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 30 (view)

HUGE MEET/GREET DANCE PARTY 9/12 IN WEST CHICAGO!
Posted: 9/9/2009 12:06:52 PM
heck yeah, i been there b4. # of times. me n bunch a friends from bloomington used to go. im not gonna be there this weekend, got family stuff to take care of. sux to cuz im gonna miss out on all the flesh bein shown, the beer, the tunes---oh yeah did i happen to mention the flesh thats gonna be shown!!!!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 27 (view)

HUGE MEET/GREET DANCE PARTY 9/12 IN WEST CHICAGO!
Posted: 9/8/2009 12:19:44 PM
hey there sherrbear---yu gonna be at chigger-fest? thats so much fun---big time party!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 62 (view)

Meet & Greet/Dance Aug 29th, south of I-80
Posted: 8/25/2009 7:33:23 AM
hey there djhits----whats the bad part if thats true? i dont see problem with that one, lol!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 15 (view)

Bloomington Singles Night Aug 27
Posted: 8/24/2009 5:59:58 PM
well if im able to make it, think theres gonna have to be sum birthday shots 4 lena!!!!
 bikinkowboy
Msg: 48 (view)

Meet & Greet/Dance Aug 29th, south of I-80
Posted: 8/20/2009 7:18:35 AM
well id like to go to this one but thats quite a haul fer me. ani gotta agree with wolfguard--small town women is what floats my bobber. ive tried to date big city ladies an seems they have jus way to many options when it comes to fellas. i cant wait to go to nother party tho--they have been fun in the past. but we'll see!!
 bikinkowboy

Bloomington Singles Night Aug 27
Posted: 8/10/2009 8:24:34 AM
bout time we get sumptin goin on round here. but i will tell ya jims steakhouse really aint my kinda thang. ill be there n meet y'all an stuff like that but then my butts gonna have to make my way to windjammer or ricks. but we'll see!!!!

Show ALL Forums