Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: So please tell me...what is it with (some) men that think younger women are better???
 canaryrider
Msg: 505 (view)

So please tell me...what is it with (some) men that think younger women are better???
Posted: 10/16/2008 5:00:38 PM
Dude,

I look at ALL women as being hotties, albeit, some more than others...but that is my sunshine on this planet...females! Damn! Luv 'em! Luv to luv 'em!

Bring on the '48 -= 65' 'rs

P.A.X.
 canaryrider
Msg: 504 (view)

So please tell me...what is it with (some) men that think younger women are better???
Posted: 10/16/2008 4:57:16 PM
Without reading beyond your 1st sentence, I just feel that I have to say, as a 60yr going on 40 male ((notice I did NOT say old! ), does age really matter in relation to "connection"? IMO, the less tv one watches, the more "together" they will be.

I will go back & read your total post!

P.A.X.

G-Dawg
 canaryrider
Msg: 12 (view)

mental illness and a broken heart, help?
Posted: 9/14/2008 11:13:48 PM
IMO,

Go with whatever your gut dictates....follow your own person intuition....

You really are the entity with the power over your own self, yes just listen to your gut!

G-D.
 canaryrider
Msg: 2804 (view)

GUYS!!! If you met the right woman, could you wait for the sex till marriage?
Posted: 9/2/2008 7:28:09 PM
Been there and adopted her kids, tho now after 22 yrs divorced (self-improvement group that used cult techniques & hypnotism grabbed her)

IMO, sex can be just a physical or spiritual (i.e. Tantra-type real connection between a gal & a guy) IMO, the latter is hotter!

In this world of immediate gratification, I am a now divorced male (again after 20 yrs marriage and divorce 7 yrs ago) that totally believes, senses through intuition how much higher a scale that this is and has experienced a Tantra-related connection that some of you might never have the pleasure.

When you discover someone who is the "glove" for your hand or vice - versa, you just know it! The sex is secondary BUT the best because of the connection. Seriously, anyone of us can do the Rodney Dangerfield sex thing: "My wife told me she wanted to have sex. So I asked her if she wanted to be alone." !

Peace

G-Dawg

Show ALL Forums