Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: I'd pay for Tall_IQ to STFU
 The_Wizard_of_Oz
Msg: 280 (view)

I'd pay for Tall_IQ to STFU
Posted: 2/11/2015 8:15:10 PM
Can everyone report the user in Msg: 291 for being a banned for life troll that dumped his profile to get around the ban and now acts like a pompus a$$ and pretends he's a forum moderator.
 The_Wizard_of_Oz
Msg: 86 (view)

Tall_IQ2 the biggest banned troll you'd ever see!
Posted: 2/11/2015 8:13:20 PM
http://www.pof.com/member87136142.htm

Tall_IQ2 was banned for life for harassing people, dumped his profile and rejoined and is now misleading people into thinking he is a moderator. I guess if he is a moderator I'm the Emperor of Japan.
 The_Wizard_of_Oz
Msg: 85 (view)

Tall_IQ you are not a moderator you banned returned troll you
Posted: 2/11/2015 8:11:42 PM

All others would be best advised to remember that...

Said the captain of the kangaroo court.
Seriously, weren't you banned for life a while ago for harassing people on the forums.
What makes you think the rules DON'T apply to you too?
 The_Wizard_of_Oz
Msg: 1 (view)

Why is the user Tall_IQ pretending to be a moderator?
Posted: 2/11/2015 8:07:37 PM
Why is this idiot pretending to be a moderator?

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/user/TALL_IQ2.aspx

Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!

Dear users,

You have a charlatan in your midst.
You have a user that is trying to mislead you into believing they are a forum moderator. Nothing could be further from the truth.

There are several things this this charlatan is doing to try to convince you that they are now a POF moderator.

Here is a peak behind the curtain.
See for yourself he is not the wizard he portrays himself to be.

Trick 1. He is making sure his name is showing up daily as he last poster in the volunteer moderator only forum as there is a common misbelieve that only admin and moderators can post to this forum.

Fact 1. Anyone can post to the Volunteer Moderators Only forum.
To achieve the same trickery as this charlatan all you have to do is while logged in to the forums go to:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingForum96.aspx

And click the new thread button located in the upper left hand corner and start a thread.
Sure, if you post a thread to this forum you will not be able to see it but suddenly your name would appear here as the last person to post in the Volunteer Moderators Only forum:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com

Trick 2. This user is now signing their forum posts.

Fact 2. This is a trick some users have used in the past to try to give their posts a level of authority behind them which in fact the user does not carry. Real moderators use the forum moderator icon. Posers sign their posts. It might seem like a minor trick but forum fools have fallen for less.

Trick 3. User recently returned to the forums and has been telling users he is the next up and coming moderator. He is using his trick 1 to try to back this statement up.

Fact 3. User was banned for life after repeatedly publicly posting private information about other users in the forums. User dumped their original profile and rejoined to get around this ban. The ban was not removed by administration. Anyone can be a stalker and Google search facts from a profile, but it takes a special kind of person to think that information should be posted in the forums. Would POF really select a user to be a moderator that both lacked the respect to live by a ban and/or that committed such acts against other users in the forums?

Trick 4. User is quoting (usually misquoting) rules and posts them in bold trying to hold a false sense of authority.

Fact 4. Any person can post in bold. It does not mean his posts carry more weight than anything else. Just another way this charlatan is trying to stand out.

That leaves 2 questions.

Why would anyone go to such great measures to deceive all of you?

Are you foolish enough to buy the oil this charlatan is trying to sell you?

I hope not!

Just please don’t drink from the poison Welles, I mean wells.
It just isn’t good for you.

Seriously, I know I am not the only one sick of all this crap Steve W. In fact I know I’m not as I am NOT the only one behind this information message.

So why not give us all a break. If you’re not going to respect the rules (ie: banned = banned) then at least just have fun. No need to try to pretend you’re the kinder garden cop or hall monitor.

(PS: For sh1ts and giggles feel free to change the subject header when you respond. I know it really irritates the crap outta Mr. Wannabe and frankly no one in the history of POF admin or mods really ever concerned themselves with this violation).
 The_Wizard_of_Oz
Msg: 65 (view)

This site... Pfft
Posted: 2/11/2015 8:04:42 PM
Although I do not condone how the OP has conducted himself in this thread, Mr. Wannabe Tall_IQ2 should know better too. I see in message 27 he is soliciting users to use his copy & paste tattle tale report.

If he even had a bit of an IQ he'd know that the last thing POF admin wants to deal with is a posse of people sending copy & paste messages to them. If Mr. Smartiepants read the rules he'd see that his type of post is also in violation. Tsk, tsk, Mr. Wannabe. Tsk tsk.
 The_Wizard_of_Oz
Msg: 1 (view)

Tall_IQ2 is just a big fake wanna be looser
Posted: 2/11/2015 8:01:23 PM
Oh what a tangled web we weave,
When first we practise to deceive!

Dear users,

You have a charlatan in your midst.
You have a user that is trying to mislead you into believing they are a forum moderator. Nothing could be further from the truth.

There are several things this this charlatan is doing to try to convince you that they are now a POF moderator.

Here is a peak behind the curtain.
See for yourself he is not the wizard he portrays himself to be.

Trick 1. He is making sure his name is showing up daily as he last poster in the volunteer moderator only forum as there is a common misbelieve that only admin and moderators can post to this forum.

Fact 1. Anyone can post to the Volunteer Moderators Only forum.
To achieve the same trickery as this charlatan all you have to do is while logged in to the forums go to:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com/datingForum96.aspx

And click the new thread button located in the upper left hand corner and start a thread.
Sure, if you post a thread to this forum you will not be able to see it but suddenly your name would appear here as the last person to post in the Volunteer Moderators Only forum:

http://forums.plentyoffish.com

Trick 2. This user is now signing their forum posts.

Fact 2. This is a trick some users have used in the past to try to give their posts a level of authority behind them which in fact the user does not carry. Real moderators use the forum moderator icon. Posers sign their posts. It might seem like a minor trick but forum fools have fallen for less.

Trick 3. User recently returned to the forums and has been telling users he is the next up and coming moderator. He is using his trick 1 to try to back this statement up.

Fact 3. User was banned for life after repeatedly publicly posting private information about other users in the forums. User dumped their original profile and rejoined to get around this ban. The ban was not removed by administration. Anyone can be a stalker and Google search facts from a profile, but it takes a special kind of person to think that information should be posted in the forums. Would POF really select a user to be a moderator that both lacked the respect to live by a ban and/or that committed such acts against other users in the forums?

Trick 4. User is quoting (usually misquoting) rules and posts them in bold trying to hold a false sense of authority.

Fact 4. Any person can post in bold. It does not mean his posts carry more weight than anything else. Just another way this charlatan is trying to stand out.

That leaves 2 questions.

Why would anyone go to such great measures to deceive all of you?

Are you foolish enough to buy the oil this charlatan is trying to sell you?

I hope not!

Just please don’t drink from the poison Welles, I mean wells.
It just isn’t good for you.

Seriously, I know I am not the only one sick of all this crap Steve W. In fact I know I’m not as I am NOT the only one behind this information message.

So why not give us all a break. If you’re not going to respect the rules (ie: banned = banned) then at least just have fun. No need to try to pretend you’re the kinder garden cop or hall monitor.

(PS: For sh1ts and giggles feel free to change the subject header when you respond. I know it really irritates the crap outta Mr. Wannabe and frankly no one in the history of POF admin or mods really ever concerned themselves with this violation).
 The_Wizard_of_Oz
Msg: 276 (view)

I'd pay for Tall_IQ to STFU
Posted: 2/11/2015 7:47:33 PM

Remember, those who didn't pay attention last month.
It can happen again...

Would that be someone handing you your a$$ again there Tall_IQ2?

You do know that quoting rules, typing in bold and just being a big, dumb, thinkyaknowitall still doesn't make you a mod, right?

Show ALL Forums