Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do you wonder when to say I love you?
 adittodude
Msg: 105 (view)

Do you wonder when to say I love you?
Posted: 2/22/2009 5:14:57 AM
I take it you dont believe in love at first sight. I do. I think that after you have chatted for awhile before meeting that you have an attraction for the person you are about to meet. You know fairly well who they are inside and and have an idea what they are offering to bring into a relationship and so on. Although words are cheap and everything has to be proven in real life situations. People always say physical attraction doesnt matter. Well I think they are lieing to some degree. You cant tell me that you can meet a lady with more hair on her face than you or a guy that is so large that he has been sweating since he got in the car and smells like a paper mill, that you can overlook that. Once you finally meet that special someone, you kinda put it all together as a package and make a decission if you could see spending the rest of your life with this person. By the end of the first meeting you either begin a love attraction or you dont. I believe Love starts immediately and then grows every day that you spend with that person. Once it stops growing daily, its only a matter of time before you go your seperate ways.

Show ALL Forums