Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Ending a relationship via text message/email
 Fry Lock
Msg: 14 (view)

Ending a relationship via text message/email
Posted: 7/11/2012 5:56:35 AM
no it's NOT okay. Had this happen to me. IMO, I deserved to be able to tell him face to face what a d**k I thought he was.
 Fry Lock
Msg: 130 (view)

How come some of you all have been on this site for more then 3 and 4 years
Posted: 8/2/2011 7:07:41 PM
Oh I've been here for freaking ever lol; found this place when I was newly single some years ago; stuck around for the forums; been off n on for a long while now...never had a relationship with anyone I met online; a few dates, but that's about it; I just love it here...
 sara goldfarb
Msg: 40 (view)

In your early 30's do you find yourself being picky about looks?
Posted: 2/14/2010 10:00:40 AM
Hm. Im in my early 40's n still wouldnt date someone who looks like the bottom of a shoe.
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 24 (view)

What is the with pierced nose look?
Posted: 4/21/2008 8:28:15 AM
Good God.

I have a Monroe, and my left nostril pierced.

I guess I better take my trampy ass home and hide.

AFTER I get off work at my REAL job in advertising and marketing, which, by the way, I AM college educated enough to hold and perform properly.

Maybe I got em to weed out the tight asses like you.

And that one comment about how someone could impress his boss with how his wife looks is the dumbest thing I've read all day.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 12 (view)

Guys who listen to girly music.
Posted: 4/18/2008 10:00:19 AM
heh heh.

Nickelback.

As if THAT quantifies it.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 101 (view)

why aren't men more open to anal play?
Posted: 4/17/2008 10:59:32 AM

Ya couldn't drive a toothpick up My ass with a Sledgehammer

Boy, I bet THAT makes it hard to poop...

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 4 (view)

Why would a guy do this??
Posted: 4/17/2008 10:48:53 AM
the fact that you took it upon yourself to go where he is without invitation and called him 9 times probably scared him off.

Oh, and he's probably married, or at the very least already living with someone.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 28 (view)

Would guys like to be approached this way?
Posted: 4/17/2008 8:37:13 AM
the tart in the tube top killed it (romance). Or maybe just finished it off.

And yeah, try the boysenberry flavored condoms. Pie-flavored balls. Stay out of the 25% there, girlie.

Chances are more likely you're gonna plant your lips on the wrong dude and his woman is gonna let you know just how appreciated your skanky little gesture is.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski

Why should i try anymore
Posted: 4/17/2008 8:31:39 AM
^^^^^Hello pot? Kettle calling.....
how bout YOU re-read yer post and see what's wrong.

My God, the fella wants advice, not a freaking english lesson. If you bothered to read thru, he explained his spelling/grammar issue, which, incidentally, is NOT the question he posed.

Sheesh.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 20 (view)

Why should i try anymore
Posted: 4/16/2008 7:41:26 AM
you're adorable; if it wouldn't be sick and wrong (only because I have kids older than you), I'd take you home and keep you forever...

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 15 (view)

Would guys like to be approached this way?
Posted: 4/11/2008 1:00:08 PM
to each his own, but if you did that to my man I'd set your hair on fire; just cause we aren't joined at the hip doesn't mean we aren't together. Most concerts we go our separate ways and meet up at the end cause it's easier than trying to keep up with someone when your main concern is the act on stage.

Best be careful who you're puttin your lips on.

I'm not a dude, but I thought I'd chime in anyway.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski

Clothes Ho's
Posted: 4/11/2008 12:52:34 PM
Oh boy, here we go with the Ho Uniform again.

If you remember (if you've been here that long)

I was selling these uniforms to all the un-uniformed hos.

I have one in every color; my favorite being the green saran wrap one.

Jeezus.

I wear bowling shirts too, but I don't expect to be called The Dude or El Duderino or even Walter.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 7 (view)

Sweeping it Under the Carpet
Posted: 4/10/2008 11:51:34 AM
Copied DIRECTLY from "why was my post/thread deleted?" in the Mod Forums

* Redundunt Thread
* Thread Went Off Topic
* Thread Topic was Hijacked
* Turned into Chat Thread
* Extensive Trolling/Offensive Topic Matter
* Thread was severely Spammmed
* Bashing, Insulting, Slamming other Posters
* Libel/Slander Thread
* Flame War
* User Name in Thread Header or Opening Post
* Polarized Thread
* Excessive Sequential Replies/Post-Whoring
* Illegal/Unlawful Thread
* Copyright/Intellectual Property Infringment Thread
* Non-English Language Thread

Sorry to burst your bubble OP, but from what I can see you've only been here a short time.

You're not going to change anything. It is what it is, and most of us old timers like it that way. Markus has found a system that works to maintain order, and for a FREE SITE, that's awesome.

And this AIN'T a free country; it's a FREE SITE, and we have to abide by the rules here (which include not whining about the way things are run here, or you risk being booted) or the mods will give us the heave ho.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski

Redheads
Posted: 4/9/2008 12:41:52 PM
yeah, you pretty much got me pegged anyway.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 2 (view)

Is a clean house bad?
Posted: 4/9/2008 9:00:11 AM
I appreciate a clean place, but too clean is a scary thing for me; my ex was a neat freak and I never could clean good enough to suit him. I'm not a slob by any means, but the dust bunnies are not my mortal enemy.

It got to where I felt like Cinderella, if I didn't clean good enough, I couldn't go to the ball.

So, I gues it depends; do I have to take my shoes off at the door? Is your couch covered in plastic? Can I really use those towels in the bathroom to dry my hands on?

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 13 (view)

Lower back tattoo's on men.
Posted: 4/7/2008 1:06:17 PM
absolutely.

Unless it said Bubba" or "Sam" or "Frank", or any variation of a man's name.

I have a tattoo there.

It's a bullseye.

Why put lipstick on a pig? That's pretty much all they are in that spot anyway, a bullseye..

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 8 (view)

how long
Posted: 4/2/2008 8:58:22 AM
OK, I may be out of line, but you say it's gonna hurt you when you find out "mommy has a new man" but you want an "intimate encounter" and your user name is basically "lets all spooge on this woman's face"?

I think you have other issues that need exploring before you get anyone else involved in your umm, situation.

What happened that you aren't together anymore? Something you did, she did, or what?

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 18 (view)

Why does this happen to me? I'm a nice person
Posted: 4/2/2008 3:44:24 AM
Dude, I've been asking myself that same question for YEARS. I JUST figured out that we don't always deserve the shitty things that happen to us. Sometimes people are in dif places than we are emotionally.

It took me 40 years to figure that out.

Good luck, and keep telling yourself:

I don't want to be with someone who doesn't love me back.

I don't want to be with someone who treats me like that.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski

Too much ...I'm drowning :( Read my story...looking for new friends I suppose
Posted: 3/31/2008 7:36:39 AM
I don't know.

I couldn't read it all stuck together like that.

I don't play in the sand, it tends to get in my crack.

Bunny.
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 11 (view)

Stupid....stupid...stupid....
Posted: 3/31/2008 7:13:48 AM
wasabe, email me, I may have some insight for you.

I tried contacting you, but your restrictions won't allow it.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 19 (view)

A good way to offer a favor...
Posted: 3/31/2008 7:07:29 AM
Ok, I'm stuck on "you don't want to get involved with a woman like this" like what? A woman with bad tie rod ends?

You people.

Do it; it's a random act of kindness, and that big guy upstairs appreciates that sort of thing.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 27 (view)

need some help/support please...
Posted: 3/28/2008 11:46:18 AM
I got nothin, sorry... (crickets chirping in the background...)

Oh yeah, this IS the Broken Hearts Forum. Sorry, girl, I got nothin...

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski

need some help/support please...
Posted: 3/28/2008 10:22:12 AM
listen to package, she's ALWAYS right.

And it sounds like he passed up on a really good catch.

His loss, as you have SO MUCH to offer.

And stop looking so hard. The world is full of emotionally crippled men just like that one (and my ex, just to name two)l; they're the ones that are fun for a little while, then end up taking part of your soul and using it to prop up their fragile and overblown egos.

You deserve way better than that.

WAY better.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 57 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/28/2008 6:43:39 AM
For sure; ^^^^^^

I'm not hurtin anymore, just creeped out.

And excited to be moving about 40 miles away from that whole scene;

I'm going back to the burbs, I guess I dont' belong in the city, we don't have people like that in cowtown.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 53 (view)

I'm done with the whole mess
Posted: 3/26/2008 7:20:23 AM
If anyone cares, I let him read this whole diatribe, and he is BENT at me for questioning his sexuality; says my jealousy is the root of all my problems, blah blah blah.

I'm NOT THAT jealous, only when somebody is supposed to be my man and they go home with somebody else. I think that is justifiable jealousy; if not, then what is the point in being in a relationship? We are working on being friends, as he WAS my best friend and I don't want to lose that, but I don't think that anything more than that will ever be possible again, as a lot of people have said, it's always gonna be in the back of my mind.

I went out last nite to blow off some steam and guess who was there? Yup. He comes over & sits by me, I speak and stuff, but then this biker dude starts chattin me up (I don't know why strangers feel the need to talk to me when I'm out, but it ALWAYS happens) I could see that he wasn't happy with it, but the dude was nice, so we talked a bit, I even included Mr Confused in the conversation when we started talking about work, so he could see that I wasn't throwing him over for this dude just to be a ****, he gave me his number (long story, it's about a bowling alley & the people that own it, not cause he wants to date me or anything, I don't THINK) and he ****ed me out when I went to get in my car to leave. He compared it to the situation that we are in, and I told him no, there's a difference, I didn't go home with this dude.

I left, went to another bar closer to home and he was there too; city this big and I still can't get away from it; then, I get chatted up by a (I believe, flannel, trucker hat and manly ways, I didn't ask but that's the vibe I got) lesbian at the next place. I spoke and was cordial, but again DID NOT go home with this person. And was home in bed ALONE by 11:30.

Good thing his eyes don't shoot fire, I'd be a singed bunny by now.

And I didn't do any of it to piss him off, it just happened that way.

Oh, and to the poster that said that about three sides to the story, why would I lie about any of this or leave stuff out if I'm here asking for advice? I DO have a life, and am not into the drama of the daytime soaps. Oh, maybe I did leave something out, the she/he has a roommate, he's TOTALLY gay and was hitting on Mr Confused, or so he said. That better? I left it out cause it would have sounded totally made up, and was more than I could handle, given the situation but unfortunately for me it's true.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 46 (view)

I'm done with the whole mess
Posted: 3/25/2008 6:52:41 AM
I'm out of another dysfunctional situation; thanks everyone, I REALLY appreciate all the diff viewpoints, basically it all boils down to respect, which I deserve, and loyalty, which I demand.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 19 (view)

i met my boyfriend on this site, not sure if hes interested in me.
Posted: 3/24/2008 3:38:29 PM
I know errbody wants somebody, but a week? Too soon.

And maybe he's not jealous cause he ain't that way.

Some guys aren't.

But what do I know. Dude I THOUGHT was my boyfriend has some SERIOUS issues himself that have recently come to light, and I've "known" him for eight years..

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 21 (view)

men or is it just me
Posted: 3/24/2008 2:01:41 PM
Oh Gwendolyn, thank you!

Nah OP, it happens to us fuglies too.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 3 (view)

men or is it just me
Posted: 3/24/2008 11:19:26 AM
I'm glad you were able to figure that out.

I'm edumacated and all, but that was WAY over my head.

Now what was the question?

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 45 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/24/2008 10:15:27 AM
I think I have enough screwed up people in my life, don't need to add to my reasons to need therapy.

i.e. my 19 year old daughter's best friend, lesbian (with a girlfriend) who slept with one of my dude friends (he's 22)when she was here; still trying to figure THAT one out & sort out the whole mess, cause he thought he converted her;

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 43 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/24/2008 10:02:54 AM
One can only hope that's the way it went; at least then I wouldn't be the ONLY one sufferin from the embarassment of it all.

Maybe THAT'S why he didn't want me to go to that bar last nite(he called, I texted him & told him I was goin out, I didn't go, but you think I'ma let him know I'm sittin at home?) he texted back don't go to Bar X (not callin names, don't want to wreck anyones business) it's not a place where I should go alone, um, ok there fancy pants.

Bunny

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 41 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/24/2008 9:46:04 AM
Oh I get it all right.

I need to rethink my choices in men, simple as that. I'm NOT going to find the guy I'm looking for, he doesn't exist.

I want a tattooed bad boy musician with a heart, morals and a conscience.

See, I told you he didn't exist.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 38 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/24/2008 9:23:17 AM
and again, I say, I have no problem with gays. What I have a problem with is my man going home with someone who is less than sure of their own orientation.

And I REALLY don't think it was as he says, otherwise he woulda called me to come hang out or to check in (I said before, we live in the city and there are ambulances blowin past our house CONSTANTLY, so it's only courteous that he let me know he's not become the neighborhood's newest speed bump), he always does when it's innocent.

Whatever; it's done now, and he doesn't seem to be that broken up over it, so I guess it's best, cause a friend of mine said it ain't love if it's not reciprocated;

Anyone wanna buy a futon? He DID leave me with a couple of nice pieces of furniture I don't need. lol.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 37 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/23/2008 12:24:32 PM
yeah, I've pretty much made up my mind; I can't keep doing the same things and expecting different results.

I really do think he swings a little left of center, there have been other "clues" that I took as metrosexual. I don't have a problem with gays, I just can't see a place for them in MY love life.

Peter Pan can go play with the Lost Boys all he wants. Only games I wanna play are golf and paintball.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 34 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/22/2008 6:23:44 AM
Point taken, but you make it sound like I'm they typical "lose your mind at your man every time they want to have fun without you" type woman, which I'm not;

He SAID he'd be back in 10; he wasn't. And when he got home, there was no sign that my distress bothered him AT ALL.

If it happened once, it'll happen again, and I don't think I want to be here when it does.

I remember all too well what it feels like to lie awake and wonder where they're at, what they're doing and who they're with.

I have teenagers. I can worry like that about THEM, thanks.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 33 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/21/2008 10:06:39 AM
I think God intervened; it'sblizzarding out, so no kid this weekend; that means he's stuck an hour away with no way home (long story, rideshare thing,carpool buddy ditched outta work and I ain't going to get him cause the kid doesn't need a ride)

let him spend the weekend in cowtown. I'm sure he can stay with his parents. I have no reason to go there otherwise (my kid's dad lives in the same town, but she's with him till next week for spring break)

Maybe he'll realize what he did wrong, but by then my stuff will be packed. I have to do this quick like a band aid or I won't do it at all, as I know me too well.

And yeah, it's more about respect than anything. he had ALL mine till this happened, now not so much.

oh, and I turned my cell off. So he CAN'T call....I figure if I wasn't worth a phone call then, why now?

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 51 (view)

Custodial dads how much money did it cost you to get custody?
Posted: 3/21/2008 8:33:27 AM
my new boss told me it cost him 30 grand.

That was JUST attorney fees.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 5 (view)

I guess I am my own best enemy
Posted: 3/21/2008 8:32:20 AM
OK, I have an idea;

Start your own business. Find women on the internet that are "casually dating".

Tell em you know a way to get their casual fellows to commit.

Charge em 99.95, send em a couple of cheap but sentimental doo-dads that they can tell their dudes came from other dudes, and you're done.

I see a hefty profit margin here.

Bunny

And for all you here who think that's sneaky, umm, well, they have PAID decoy services here in Milwaukee that you can use to trick your man into cheating. Now THAT'S sneaky.
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 30 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/21/2008 6:53:37 AM
Thanks y'all.

I'm just kinda playin it by ear right now; holiday weekend with his kid and a blizzard out, I can't exactly tell him to kick rocks.

We'll see.

But yeah, thanks EVERYONE for your opinions; whether you think I'm too quick to move on or he's stupid or whatever, I value everyone's input.

S'why I still hang out here.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 28 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/20/2008 1:54:55 PM
yeah, a few here read my profile before I changed it this morning.

It clearly stated that I was not single/not looking, was only here for friends and forums, etc.

In lieu of setting the both of them on fire, I decided to remove any mention of him from here and my space place, and try to be positive & upbeat, blah blah blah.

If anyone cares (I don't know if I do or not) he's sober and sorry and swears this thing has facial hair, was like hangin out with a dude, etc. That doesn't matter to me, as I used to be the ONLY one he wanted to hang out with.

So, I'm phasin myself out before he does.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 26 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/20/2008 11:36:02 AM
I changed my status and stuff this am. As far as I'm concerned, it's over.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 17 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/20/2008 9:25:09 AM
Thanks K; I knew you'd see this here and offer your opinion.

And you're right as usual.

S'why I love you.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/20/2008 9:23:24 AM
that's part of the problem. I don't have issues with him drinkin himself silly with his boys cause he ALWAYS tells me where he's gonna be.

This time no call, nothing.

He tried (in his best drunk acting sober kind of way) to reason his way out of it when he got home, but, I mean, WTF is so interesting that you have to leave the bar and go to this person's house for two hours? And no call? I mean, tell me where you are at least; we live together in Milwaukee, he walked to the bar and got totally faded, anything could have happened to him & I wouldn't have known about it.

I'm trying to unbend so I can think rationally, it just hasn't happened yet. I'm sure it will and whatever's supposed to happen will happen, I'm just REALLY confused..

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/20/2008 9:11:10 AM
I don't know man, I'm just as lost as you are; I haven't talked to Mr Confused yet today (after he sobered up) so I have NO IDEA where we stand. The piece of work is a she to he (supposedly, like I said, I haven't met for lack of a better word "it" yet.)

I just had to get it off my chest, and the only place I could think of to get instant gratification was here.

And yeah, I have the Chinese symbol for loyalty tattooed on the back of my neck; after the hell I went thru with my 13 year old's father, it had a LOT more meaning to me.

Thanks for the kind words, like I said, I'm freakin lost here...

At this point I just want to set them both on fire and roast some marshmallows; good thing they are both not in the general vicinity; maybe I won't be so bent by the time I get home today.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 12 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/20/2008 9:00:44 AM
I like you graysam. You think on my twisted level.

You may just be onto something. First person I've talked to that actually knows one of these kinds of people.

It's totally uncharted waters for me. I mean, I know gays and lesbians, but never anyone who was actually going thru with the whole deal.

And for the record, the few lesbians I know aren't really lesbians in my book, cause they still sleep with men when they get a chance...so THIS is where I have the problem.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 11 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/20/2008 8:57:24 AM
thanks, dude. I'll be all right, I mean, I've survived his kind before (it was YEARS ago, but yeah, it still feels the same way)

I just got a new job and have all kinds of money rollin in for once in my life, so I guess it was supposed to happen. At least I can get out now instead of wallowing in it; we were lookin to move anyway, so I've already been lookin, I just won't be taking him with.

Man, I just wish I could pass one of these freakin little tests God throws at me. I mean, I just feel like it's all coming together and something like this happens.

And I AIN'T a victim, nor a survivor, just (I think) somebody tryin to find somebody else to connect with on someting other than a physical level.

Ugh.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 9 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/20/2008 8:47:16 AM
we did a trial all last summer; it was awesome. I thought I knew him.
Boy, good thing they don't pay me for thinkin, hey?

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 8 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/20/2008 8:40:55 AM
The going to the bar part I'm ok with, the going home with someone else I'm not.

Hence my post.

And I knew SOMEBODY would be here to rub my nose in it. Go ahead. I mean, you really couldn't make me feel any worse.

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 7 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/20/2008 8:34:07 AM
Yes; we have had the talk; we just had ANOTHER talk LAST NITE before he went out;

Nothing here was assumed, except for maybe I assumed he was tellin me the truth when he told me he'd never **** me over.

I know Racer, it's retarded; I mean, is he gay? Is he/she gay? I mean, WTF?

Bunny
 Bunny Lebowski
Msg: 6 (view)

I'm Dyin Here...
Posted: 3/20/2008 8:16:27 AM
tell me about suprises; before he left he's tellin me how awesome I am and how much he loves me and...I mean, we were FINE.

How the hell does this happen, like, all of a sudden? I could see if there were problems, but we've been good. Real good. He's NEVER anywhere but work or with me, I mean if he's out usually (not ALWAYS, I DO give him room, I mean, I don't want him stuck up my butt constantly) I'm with;

It's just so surreal.

Show ALL Forums