Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: u can't have a plutonic friendship with opposite sex
 liebemusik
Msg: 492 (view)

u can't have a plutonic friendship with opposite sex
Posted: 10/17/2010 3:00:04 AM
Yes women and men can establish a relationship based purely on platonic love, a fair share of my closest friends are males and we've been friends for years. My theory is sometimes when people are raised in a environment that eliminates social-interactions with members of the opposite and or same sex they can evolve to be shy with that particular group of individuals, however this can easily transcended when you acknowledge the fact that we're all people therefore there's nothing to fear. After all you can't be sexually attracted and or emotionally attracted to everyone of the same sex or opposite sex, correct? Relax and treat people the way you would like to be treated.
 liebemusik
Msg: 100 (view)

women as pure sexual objects
Posted: 10/2/2009 7:09:29 AM
Damn you generalize! I rarely receive emails from men seeking sex, some women seek out males for sexual relations only too. Btw men are sluts, whores etc too, so if you're only not having sex, due to the fear of getting a bad name then you should ask yourself this (Why is it okay for a man to spread his DNA around like wildfire, but wrong for a woman?) Stop trying to earn respect from men, make them earn your respect, both genders should remain classy until they meet the right person imo. But people can do w e the hell they want, but it's beyond stupid to allow men to control your sexuality. peace
 liebemusik
Msg: 160 (view)

Bitch take this dick.................
Posted: 8/18/2009 6:30:37 PM
LOL Talk about generalizing! Some women and men are dumb, but I'll assure you most girls would prefer to not be called the b word etc. If you date women that prefer to be disrespected then obviously you're stupid and lack self respect too.

Show ALL Forums