Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Since sentence responses mean not interested?
 kibro5
Msg: 2 (view)

Since sentence responses mean not interested?
Posted: 9/15/2008 6:45:35 PM
How do you respond back? Maybe that is the problem?
 kibro5
Msg: 35 (view)

'toooo many fish in the sea?'
Posted: 9/8/2008 7:15:25 PM
No, I don't think there are too many. When your fishin you initially will probably go with someone who appeals physically right? Well, lets say you go out, you find you have that chemistry together and click. I don' think you would choose to throw him back because his tail is too short right? No, if you decide to throw him back, I think you haven't met the one your searching for. Be patient, good things come to those who wait.
 kibro5
Msg: 115 (view)

A potential partner with Alcohol issues.. is it worth the pain
Posted: 9/8/2008 7:03:52 PM
Your kidding me right? All I hear are your excuses for her. She has a problem, she needs to WANT to seek help. There is no excuse for this disease except that this person chooses to let it beat them. Ever here of a co-depentent? Pick up a book and start reading if you are serious about a relationship with this person. Don't think you can fix her because you can't. Sorry.
 kibro5
Msg: 103 (view)

Emotiona/Physicial closeness
Posted: 9/8/2008 6:56:41 PM
I think you are dating the wrong women. Sure, morals and values have gone astray, but if you were looking for and seeking the right kind of person I think you would find the outcome a little bit different. So, my answer to you is this, quit asking out the losers and you will find someone who will share their feelings and want something more than empty sex.

Show ALL Forums