Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: We're Doomed... DOOMED I tell's ya...
 procolharem
Msg: 26 (view)

We're Doomed... DOOMED I tell's ya...
Posted: 8/12/2015 4:35:48 PM
ugh...
So should I bother changing the oil in my care or not????
...meant CAR, not care.

Odd...can no longer edit posts...keep getting some error message. Damn you Match.com!
 procolharem
Msg: 24 (view)

We're Doomed... DOOMED I tell's ya...
Posted: 8/12/2015 4:25:59 PM

The universe is slowly dying, galaxy survey confirms
Today's galaxies produce half as much energy as galaxies 2 billion years ago
The universe is slowly running out of energy and dying, according to the most complete study ever undertaken of the cosmos' total energy output.

So should I bother changing the oil in my care or not????
 procolharem
Msg: 22 (view)

Mungojoe joins the wingnut fringe...
Posted: 8/12/2015 4:24:04 PM

I am of the suspicion... that there is a poster... an old poster... who is contacting other posters... through fake accounts... and encouraging them to send potentially reportable, inappropriate content... and/or... encouraging them to reveal potentially embarrassing personal details... to be used against them on the forums...

No worries...
I've only two messages in my inbox requesting inappropriate content. Probably harmless.
 procolharem
Msg: 210 (view)

Favorite POF forum posters?
Posted: 8/4/2015 5:23:08 PM

et's see-
Carolann, dee1466, KJ, vicki159, beebe (sorry for butchering your screen name, I can't remember the correct spelling), sealady111 are such good women with good hearts.

Hmmm...my name is suspiciously missing. Or maybe not.
 procolharem
Msg: 209 (view)

Posted: 8/4/2015 5:21:30 PM

Can it be that it was all so simple then?
Or has time re-written every line?
If we had the chance to do it all again
Tell me, would we? Could we?
Mem'ries, may be beautiful and yet
What's too painful to remember

um...yeah. sometimes.
Hi kj...How the heck are you?
 procolharem
Msg: 26 (view)

Have You Ever Had A Summer Fling Go Down In Flames?
Posted: 8/4/2015 5:18:41 PM

My name is Shannon and I work for PlentyOfFish. Have you ever had a summer fling? A summer fling that went down in flames? Tell us your story of a summer fling disaster.

Don't they all? No...I'm not tellin'
 procolharem
Msg: 10 (view)

Does she still like me or have feelings?
Posted: 8/2/2015 12:37:57 PM

So there is this special girl died recently how to sleep with.

Is this like a "Weekend at Bernies" type of thing? (Shudders)
 procolharem
Msg: 86 (view)

Predjudice against hiring the 'mature' person
Posted: 8/2/2015 12:25:34 PM

Once he finds some examples he likes, all he has to do is fill in his information based on the example,
Once he is done, he should print several resumes with cover letters.
He should make sure they are saved and then he needs to join job search sites and send his resume and cover letter to as many jobs as he sees matches.

Disagree. It depends on what type of position and what type of company you are interested in as an employer.

Larger companies often use resume scanning software. The software scans resumes submitted online for certain keywords. Resumes without those keywords are rejected. Generic resumes will most likely be rejected.

Each resume and cover letter should be tailored to the position requirements using as many keywords listed in the job description as possible.

Do not lie on your resume.

Join Linked In.
 procolharem
Msg: 9 (view)

Un-f***ing-believable
Posted: 8/2/2015 6:06:27 AM

HitchBOT destroyed in Philadelphia, ending U.S. tour
Researchers say Canadian-made hitchhiking robot ruined beyond repair

A hitchhiking robot that captured the hearts of fans worldwide met its demise in the U.S.

Yeah...they probably should have let him loose in Camden, NJ instead.
 procolharem
Msg: 19 (view)

Asking out coworker
Posted: 8/2/2015 6:01:30 AM

So I'm 23 and work at Costco. There's a girl I like (19 years old, so no bar). I want to ask her out but I can't seem to find a good time (when no one else is around).

I doubt there's never a time when you two cannot find a moment alone. Do you close? Walk her to her car. Ask her for her number.
 procolharem
Msg: 9 (view)

What are the signs again?.
Posted: 8/2/2015 5:54:06 AM

What are some typical signs or things that a guy will do to show he has interest in a girl? ... Does catching side glances at her and smiling at her for no reason at all count? .... How do I know this just isn't how he is with everyone?

What are some things a girl can do to show she likes a guy (other than the obvious of just saying it)?

Try talking to him. You're old enough to not be bothering with games and such. Ask him to lunch, for a drink after work.
Man up.
 procolharem
Msg: 39 (view)

Lack of interest or lack of conversational skills?
Posted: 8/2/2015 5:49:34 AM
I try to attribute a little awkwardness to nerves. It's also just what how you say it, but your tone as well. I can tell pretty quickly and easily if someone is interested even if their conversation skills are lacking. I don't do phone calls well and I prefer person-to-person conversations. A lot of men just do not like talking on the phone.
 procolharem
Msg: 185 (view)

Posted: 8/2/2015 5:29:42 AM
I have several favorites. Some are still here, others are not.
I'm not sure it matters one way or another if I list them, so I won't.
They know who they are.

VVV Yes...she was something!
 procolharem
Msg: 597 (view)

The Walking Dead
Posted: 2/12/2015 3:07:07 PM
Although I was shocked and a little saddened by Tyrese's demise, I also knew that it was only a matter of time.
Still waiting to see wha's up with Morgan, and the cut marks in the trees.
 procolharem
Msg: 3 (view)

Christmas 2014... Did Santa bring you what you wished for?
Posted: 12/25/2014 11:23:16 AM

Just wondering if you got what you wished for this Christmas? I don't know about you, but I keep my wish simple

Yeah me too, but no. Cotter and HFX_RGB are still here...
Maybe next Christmas.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS Everyone!
 procolharem
Msg: 130 (view)

Shocking mistake in Darren Wilson grand jury
Posted: 12/2/2014 6:25:26 PM
I'm amused, disheartened, and bumfuzzled by the peeps who seem to think it's not possible to have information or opinions unless one is an eye witness.

Ah...that's the issue though. People with certain beliefs will only seek out opinions and articles that validate their own beliefs. Hence the right/wrong attitudes displayed here. You choose what to believe based on what biased articles you read. They are all biased one way or another.
You are certainly welcome to form an opinion based on what you read, but you only read what you already believe to be true. (Caveat...generic "you" used above.)

With absolute certainty I can correctly guess who stands where on certain topics.
Everyone in this thread can. Where does open mindedness come into play?
 procolharem
Msg: 98 (view)

Posted: 12/1/2014 7:29:12 PM
I'm enjoying this thread. None of us were there yet the opinions are so strong. Opinions based only on stories read in the news. The news that some disdain. I'm really fascinated how so many could know so much about something they never saw or experienced. Opinions so strong and based only on the news or articles they choose to read, but yet know that theirs are the only possible truth.

Truly fascinating.

Sorry carry on...
 procolharem
Msg: 581 (view)

The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/30/2014 7:09:26 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ooooooooooooooooo!
 procolharem
Msg: 11 (view)

Posted: 11/28/2014 6:52:14 AM
Except that burning down a business district after stealing everything but the work shoes is definitely the solution to this terrible outrage.

Especially all of the "black-owned" businesses there. I bet they deserved it though. Running a business...employing people who live in that town. Unbelievable!

msg 7
Sounds as if it was business as usual.

Except for the hardworking and innocent business owners whose businesses were looted then burned to the ground you mean.
 procolharem
Msg: 474 (view)

If a woman agrees to a FWB relationship ...
Posted: 11/24/2014 4:29:46 PM
As to "...liar, an oaf, a perv, a stalker, stupid..." etc., how many threads have you read or started on the topic of "My ex is the best person in the world" or "my last date was awesome"

Well...I've started none of those, but would comment on all. People post & ask for opinions. I give mine, popular or not.
The POF Forums are like a box of chocolates...you never know what you're going to get.

If I find something I consider amiss or inconsistent, I will mention it. If I notice a pattern of posts from a certain poster I feel that is also fair game. If you have 5 years of data points and they all lie on the same line it is clear what conclusion can be drawn. I may not be correct, but my opinion is no less correct than every one elses.
 procolharem
Msg: 25 (view)

This is so hard!!
Posted: 11/24/2014 4:14:53 PM

This is so hard!!

That's what she said...

Ok...got that out of my system. Yes...yes it is.
Forget about the matches. They suck.
If you see a guy online you find attractive just shoot him an email.
 procolharem
Msg: 68 (view)

Dating rate
Posted: 11/24/2014 4:11:46 PM

What's the average dating rate in a year?

No friggin' clue. All I can tell you is that I get a date off of POF about once every two years.
More frequently in real life though.
 procolharem
Msg: 450 (view)

Posted: 11/23/2014 8:34:05 AM

^^^You have a blessed day. Try to be happy, OK?

Awww...geee...thank you. I AM indeed happy already so there's no point in trying.
It's a beautiful Fall Sunday.
 procolharem
Msg: 447 (view)

Posted: 11/23/2014 6:36:06 AM

What's the story between messenger 422 and the OP, did he ask her out and she refused? Seems like some bitterness between the 2.

Um...no.
The story is, and it is nothing more than this. For the last x number of years every post by the op (under a variety of names) has been about her "dates" in which the man was made out to be either a liar, an oaf, a perv, a stalker, stupid (inability to understand the "big words" the op uses)... Most of the stories were ridiculously unbelievable and often contradictory.
Post what you want, make things up, I don't care, but don't expect everyone to agree.
You can all have your opinions...mine is that the OP makes these up. So what? If you disagree with my opinion, disagree. It's all good.

Shyt...I got blasted/attacked for starting a thread on a good starting pet for my kids. Their opinions were noted. We ended up getting a kitten from a shelter.

Ps OP...I comment on lots of threads and have doing to for years. Calling me a stalker because I comment on your threads is as ridiculous as your thread regarding your staking date.
 procolharem
Msg: 422 (view)

Posted: 11/19/2014 1:51:05 PM

He texted me first thing this morning ... "hey gorgeous" ... WTF?

Yeah...my opinion that this was all made up has just been validated.
 procolharem
Msg: 570 (view)

The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/17/2014 1:19:11 PM

I was struggling to stay awake last night. I missed the end of the episode.

Ditto...that's two weeks in a row for me.
Dammit. Thank goodness they show the previous episode prior to the new.
 procolharem
Msg: 470 (view)

Election 2014: Karma is a b!tch
Posted: 11/13/2014 3:38:48 PM
Not fictional ... she has no job and no other income. I do not know what she is living on. She could easily become homeless. Homeless meaning that she has no place to live ...

Yeah...that's what homeless is. No place to live.

cannot afford to pay for her own place to live through no fault of her own.

So you say.

To tired to read the rest of the tirade. Maybe some other time.

Edit...
Funny thing. I'm basically a Democrat. Last Republican I voted for was R.R.
But I'm a common sense Democrat as opposed to a bat-shyt crazy Democrat or a bat-shyt crazy Republican for that matter. My ideology varies depending on subject matter. I rarely see that. For some it's all in or all out. Black & white. There are tons of shades of grey or gray if you like.
 procolharem
Msg: 564 (view)

The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/13/2014 3:19:57 PM

Same thing for Rick, he is a Brit IRL)

Yes...that seriously freaked me out the first time I heard him speak with his normal voice. Same with Maggie.
Surreal almost.

ugh...Apparently I have posted twice already and have compromised the integrity of this thread by attempting to post a third time.
 procolharem
Msg: 559 (view)

The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/12/2014 4:58:41 PM

P. S. Seems slow around here, nothing but trolling pimps and crackers.

I like crackers.

Anyway, I still need to watch the last 20 minutes of lastweeks episode. Hopefully tomorrow.
 procolharem
Msg: 25 (view)

Pimps trolling POF- WARNING
Posted: 11/12/2014 4:34:01 PM

I am keepin' it R-E-A-L on the mean streets of Summit.

Dat's some mean hood!
Not think twice about lookin sidewise if you're not sportin' dem Berluti Rapieces Reprises.

Watch your back yo.
 procolharem
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 11/12/2014 4:26:28 PM

Hey Sourpuss did you miss me?

Of course...who didn't?

I think he's a dawg biskit, yo.

Wow...never crossed my mind, but maybe...
 procolharem
Msg: 11 (view)

Computer pauses if mouse isn't moving
Posted: 11/12/2014 4:20:57 PM
It might be some weird mouse related thing after all.
I started Pandora and listened to some Beatles. It stopped after about 10 seconds. I move the mouse until it started again the pulled the cable out of the desk top and it played for over an hour.
Weirdest thing since the mouse does everything it is supposed to otherwise.
 procolharem
Msg: 556 (view)

The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/12/2014 4:09:57 PM

If they kill off Carol, I'm going to be ticked. I've liked her from the start.
But, that's better than losing Glenn, he's my favorite :)

Yeah well...they better no do either of those. And dammit...it better no be Beth either.
I like the core group. Some of the ancillary members are ok.
 procolharem
Msg: 21 (view)

Posted: 11/12/2014 4:06:21 PM

Eric is a cracker.

Oh no...she's back.

But is he a ritz cracker? A saltine? A tea? Wheat Thin? Triscuit? ...

Think ...you gotta think...
 procolharem
Msg: 16 (view)

Used for my body
Posted: 11/10/2014 4:52:03 PM

Who else has been used for their body or natural assets?

I was. And you know what? I'd do it again. There are far worse things that can occur between a man and a woman.
In my opinion, being used for your body and/or natural assets is not one of them. No quit yer whining son.
(Or bragging which I am more inclined to believe this was a fishing expedition.
 procolharem
Msg: 547 (view)

The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/10/2014 2:56:38 PM
I freakin' fell asleep and missed the last 20 minutes. Woke up and The Talking Dead was already on.
I need to watch and see what happens. Why did I read the posts here???
 procolharem
Msg: 16 (view)

Critics needed.
Posted: 11/9/2014 5:53:56 AM

It's been a while. How's this version?

I don't recall the previous version, but...
You need a better picture. Side view, t-shirt? Not trying too hard to impress, I see.
More pictures. Collared shirt, full body, smiling...
 procolharem
Msg: 7 (view)

Posted: 11/8/2014 6:17:22 AM
^^^
Thank you. I did google it, but all I got were solutions to fix the mouse. Mouse works fine. It''s the site loading that an issue. It does load unless the mouse is moving. Pandora doesn't play unless the mouse is moved repeatedly.
 procolharem
Msg: 5 (view)

Posted: 11/7/2014 2:33:08 PM

Have you tried a different browser?

Same on both IE and Firefox. Frustrating. Norton does a virus sweep every night. At least I think that's how I set it up.
Currently MS Vista.
 procolharem
Msg: 105 (view)

In Custody: One Less to Deal With.
Posted: 11/7/2014 2:26:21 PM

Here procol it was amusing eh? Well done kj the blondie out smarted the 'large brained ones' most amusing.
Good to see frank n furter/arishole/24/7/smithers/ice t(bag) being its usual trollish divvy self.

Two thumbs up vlad. Great new pic btw.
 procolharem
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 11/6/2014 4:36:09 PM
This actually started a couple of weeks ago. When I click on a link it'll take forever to load unless I move my mouse.
Pando stops playing music until I move my mouse, then it stops, I move the mouse, it'll play anoher 20 seconds then stop until...well you get the picture.

Any idea why? suggestions?

Greatly appreciated.
 procolharem
Msg: 103 (view)

In Custody: One Less to Deal With.
Posted: 11/6/2014 4:20:05 PM

That's okay, some don't notice that "ain't she cute" was a slam and not a compliment either.

lol...too funny. What she did went completely over your head. Riot!
 procolharem
Msg: 15 (view)

Do you read profiles (fellas)?
Posted: 11/6/2014 3:45:03 PM
Yup...If I find a woman who I think is even remotely cute or has a great smile or soulful eyes, I'll read her profile.
It doesn't mean I'll contact her mind you, just that I'll read her profile.
And yes...certain phrases, no matter how attractive she is will cause me to not write.
ESPECIALLY the "I'm 55, but my friends tell me I look 35" Um...no...you most certainly DO NOT.
 procolharem
Msg: 33 (view)

Vegans/Vegetarians
Posted: 11/4/2014 6:38:45 PM

Could you (meat eaters) see yourself in a LTR with a vegan or vegetarian? Why or why not?

I have. No biggie. The difficult part is finding a vegan or vegetarian that accepts me eating meat.
I have no issue at all with her food choices.
 procolharem
Msg: 538 (view)

The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/3/2014 4:35:00 PM
I dunno...I kinda liked this episode, because it left all sorts of questions unanswered.
Plus Beth is super cute.
Anyway...One thing did bug me about it. Last week in the coming attractions there was a scene with Daryl telling someone to "come out"...It wasn't Carol. I was hoping that would have been addressed this week, but it wasn't...was it?
 procolharem
Msg: 114 (view)

Negativity Proportional to Age? One week's worth of experience.
Posted: 11/3/2014 4:28:36 PM

Men, in general, do you find older women are more negative than younger?

On POF it appears to be exponential.
In real life however, there does not seem to be any correlation.
 procolharem
Msg: 536 (view)

The Walking Dead
Posted: 11/2/2014 5:11:33 PM
Odd question.
A year or two or three ago(Walking dead episodes) , I posed a question regarding an episode which showed this walker walking in a field. It came up at least twice in that episode. The same guy seen walking in the field in the beginning clips.
It's driving me crazy. Is it arbitrary or am I missing something?
 procolharem
Msg: 47 (view)

Here we go again - unbelievable disregard for laws in foreign countries!
Posted: 11/2/2014 4:16:28 PM

I'm not interested in "separated" men ... Strike 1.

I guess I dodged a bullet. Phew!

Actually, if you've been paying attention as you like to think you are, you will know that "stupid" or "ignorant" men are also of no interest to me ... Strike 2.

Dodged another, whoohoo...I'm on a roll.

Trollers-stalkers-flamers are equally of no interest to me ... Strike 3.

In actuality, the fact that I am not your type is an intellectual, emotional and spiritual boon.
Thank you for the ego boost.

спокойной ночи и сладких снов
 procolharem
Msg: 44 (view)

Here we go again - unbelievable disregard for foreign laws in countries!
Posted: 11/2/2014 4:11:08 PM

Imagine the chilling impact of finding a BOOK in a public place by accident.

I dunno Eric. I found a book once on the curb. Someone "accidentally" left it there for sure. I mean...who would leave "The Te Of Piglet" just out there on the curb?
I've been in therapy ever since. If I ever find that b*stard I'll press charges for mental anguish.
 procolharem
Msg: 242 (view)

Posted: 11/2/2014 7:41:57 AM

10 pages.Did AWC finally get laid?:)

Probably. I'm sure B.O.B. came to the rescue once again. Errr...I mean her "date" last night went well.

Show ALL Forums