Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Kissing in the Morning
 KCIHTETEYR
Msg: 9 (view)

Kissing in the Morning
Posted: 7/19/2009 7:16:18 AM
I keep gum in my purse next to my bed and I will pop a piece in the morning so I can still kiss him. Sometimes I actually go and brush my teeth or atleast mouthwash while he is asleep. I dont sleep much so its usually pretty easy for me to do that and then go back to bed and wait for him to wake. Other times meh whatcha gonna do, we all have morning breath and I love to kiss him when he wakes.
 KCIHTETEYR
Msg: 4 (view)

Women Don't Always Cum
Posted: 7/16/2009 8:56:15 PM
I'm satisfied enough just with sex, I don't need an orgasm to make me happy. If I wanted I could get myself off in a matter of a minute during sex but I don't get off by sex alone anymore. I'd rather have sex all night than to worry about getting off, its plenty fullfilling. I crave sex more than I do an orgasms.
 KCIHTETEYR
Msg: 18 (view)

For the ladies - How long do you like actual intercourse to last?
Posted: 7/16/2009 8:50:24 PM
As long as he can go, I love sex and I dont care if we both can't walk afterwards!! Short break and lets go again!!!
 KCIHTETEYR
Msg: 57 (view)

What are the odds...really?? REALLY????
Posted: 7/15/2009 9:50:28 PM
Well it took me a few months but I found someone on here and so far its working out. Its a ldr and thats the only thing that sucks but were making it work. Its been 7 months now and so far things just seem to keep getting better. We don't have much time for eachother with our busy lives but we make what time we can. It just really depends on who you meet and who your looking for too.
 KCIHTETEYR
Msg: 45 (view)

Strippers and Lapdances
Posted: 7/14/2009 5:11:51 PM
I went to a club with an ex once and it was hot!! A friend bought me a lapdance with one of the girls and nothing had gotten my ex hotter. By time we left he could barely wait till we dropped off the other guys! Now as far as extras...not at this club, its a very popular club out in the Chicago land area and I had a buddy who spent several thousand on a girl and he went home alone. I know also they didn't allow any touching and one of the customers got thrown out for slapping one of the dancers on the butt while I was their. Now that didn't stop the stripper from feeling me up lol but I think she enjoyed herself. Lets just say we were both topless by the end and I can't even blame . This was a full nude strip club. Very hot though if you bring your partner along!! I would do it again any time.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 98 (view)

why do men always have to look at other women!!
Posted: 4/30/2009 5:29:31 PM
Its disrespectful and some men truly don't realize they are looking. My thoughts to this is go ahead and look as long as you go home with me. Also while he's looking at another girl theirs probably a guy or two near by checking me out! Plenty of fish in the sea!
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 12 (view)

Your Tells?
Posted: 4/21/2009 6:47:55 PM
When I get horny I end up shaking my leg. I can't keep it still, almost like a nervous twitch. I have also been told that I get a hazy or glossy look in my eyes.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 7 (view)

When you drop the L word and she/he doesn't return it...
Posted: 4/20/2009 8:58:26 PM
I wouldn't end it but sometimes it does put pressure if you say it way too soon. I personally am afraid of the word, I feel if I say it then I leave myself open to get hurt. I once said it to an ex and I knew it was way too soon and I pretended I said something else. It was later a joke for years but now it seems to be the one thing I am afraid of most. Ah but I think thats all a different topic lol.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 11 (view)

What do you do/enjoy after....
Posted: 4/20/2009 8:30:31 PM
I really enjoy when I get to just lay in his arms and just enjoy the feeling of being with him. I guess I'm old fashioned that way. If I really enjoy a man, I want to lay their and let it linger. Nothing better than 2 sweaty bodies and a room that smells of sex...
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 46 (view)

Strange desires
Posted: 4/19/2009 12:24:20 PM
First off I would like to say good for you for being open and honest about your fantasy. Some people may find it strange and its not your usual kink but if you are with a girl sexually and you both are both open and sexually curious you might be able to find a girl who is into it. You don't seem like you hold it against a girl when they don't want to do it. I think once you find a girl who is into you enough to want to experiment enough to make you happy she wouldn't mind it, especially since it seems like a 2 minute thing that would satisfy you and your not exactly wanting her to wear it during sex. It doesn't seem like its something that you HAVE to have everytime you have sex either and I think if you were with someone who is comfartable then even if they find it weird it might not be a big issue. Maybe see what she likes and in trade do that for her. Who knows after a few times you might grow out of it.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 28 (view)

EVER HEARD OF A SKINNED UP PENIS?
Posted: 4/19/2009 11:58:47 AM
He could very well be telling the truth, If you didn't use enough lube then he very well can have a friction burn from the anal. Its just the same as if you got sore but for guys it can take days if not longer sometimes for things like that to heal.
 kcihteteyr

Going down on her
Posted: 4/19/2009 11:50:08 AM
If your not wanting to ask her than I would just slowly work your way down, if she doesn't want that then she will pull you back up before you get to far down. Maybe you should bring up in discussion what she likes sexual or even what she might want to try. I don't really know to many women who don't like it but be respective to her response and if she pulls you up then just do something else and maybe discuss it later. Some women are self conscious of that region of their body and she has to feel real comfortable for you to go down on her. The only way it will be awkward from her recoiling away is if you stop alltogether, as long as you carry on as if its not a big deal then you wont have any awkwardness. Good luck and have fun.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 119 (view)

Honesty - does it really matter?
Posted: 4/5/2009 2:47:38 PM
Honesty is the only way to go, no reason to be with someone you can't be honest to. Deceit and lies build a weak relationship.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 36 (view)

Twice ...Wow, I had no idea...
Posted: 3/26/2009 9:55:57 PM
I don't think its uncommon at all, I have been with a few guys who could keep it rock hard no matter how many times they got off. It is definetly a turn on.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 46 (view)

POF sad break-up why??
Posted: 3/26/2009 9:38:54 PM
Sorry to hear about the break up.

No matter what your situation is you should never put your life on hold for anyone. If she doesn't feel that she should be in your life than don't wait around. Move on and always keep yourself happy. She may be everything you were looking for but if she doesn't want to be in your life right now, let her realize her mistake later but don't ever let someone make you wait till they decide. Your number one priority should be to be happy and waiting for something that may never come isn't going to make you happy so get out, start dating and maybe take things a little slower and protect yourself from being hurt again. Good luck and i wish you the best!
 kcihteteyr

My exgirlfriend is crazy
Posted: 3/21/2009 6:03:12 PM
Honestly the healthiest thing for you is to break it off and do whatever it takes to keep her off your mind. You may not want her back but you'll probably miss her for a little while. Go hang out with the guys and just keep yourself busy. Try not to rush into a relationship, take your time getting back into the game. Have fun though and take this time to actually find someone who deserves you. If you and the ex become friends later than thats fine but it won't work as friends at this time for you. Goodluck and I hope the best for you.

I've been in your boat and sailed it so hopefully you figure everything out and things go well for you.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 17 (view)

Infidelity
Posted: 3/15/2009 7:03:29 PM
Infidelity is always personality. Its easy to end a relationship then to cheat on someone. If you cheat it shows you have no morals and no care towards the other person in the relationship. You can any time say no I am in a relationship but to follow through and cheat thats a decision they make. A bad relationship is not an excuse to cheat and is just a easy way out of having to explain why you did it. I think once a person cheats they feel like they can do it any time without getting caught or not caring. I'm sorry but if you cheat on me I don't care how much my heart is wrapped up in the relationship but it would be over and theirs no coming back. I don't play the sorry game or I was messed up, their is absolutely no excuse. I would rather get a call saying were through before i get cheated on. I also believe theirs emotional and physical cheating and both are an end to a relationship with me.
 kcihteteyr

To hug or not to hug? - THAT is the question
Posted: 3/12/2009 8:32:37 PM
It really depends on what kind of conection you have and how long you have talked before hand. I met a few guys off of here and most of them I just hugged when the night was over but I did meet someone who I hugged right when I first met him but thats cause I felt like I knew him already. I did have one guy who kept trying to hug me constantly on a date and it really turned me off so quickly. I don't think its neccesarily out of line but really though you can tell if a girl wants to hug you or not and a hug is harmless if done only once.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 18 (view)

Question about HER orgasm...
Posted: 3/12/2009 1:22:22 PM
You've gotten a lot of advice and really its all depends on your girl. As far as her only getting off every other time, i wouldn't think she is faking. I know personally when a guy actually gets off inside me, it seems to stimulate unbelievable right before they cum, which might be whats doing it for her. Also its not always the orgasm women are after. I personally can either orgasm in 2 mins with a little help or oral but I barely ever get off during sex but I will take sex over an orgasm any day. Just the sex alone does it for me and I love getting a man off, thats my pleasure. All women are differnt too with orgasm and maybe she's having an orgasm but its on the smaller side. I know for me I can have little orgasms and then like body shuddering (sp) orgasms. Its all on the girl, the guy, the mood, and the experience. The best way is to ask her or see what you guys can play around with or experiment with. Sometimes its the little things that can make the big difference.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 56 (view)

Do you fellas message first?
Posted: 3/12/2009 8:53:50 AM
I wouldn't say it gives a girl an ego boost to get lots of messages.. half of the emails I got I could have done without. I think its either way on who makes first contact but why should you not make contact just because you think they are getting to many other emails. Make yours interesting then and something that will intrigue them. Putting effort on your own part isn't waisting time its making an intitiave. Yes you may get nothing back on what you send out but why act defeated. I do believe too a lot of what people put in their profiles is a) going to attract someone or b) make them think your really not interesting. Your profile is their to give insight on who you are as a person and for someone else to have an idea as to if they would connect with you, so if its 4 lines then how are they to see that connection. When I first got on here I didn't message anyone cause I thought half the guys were out of my league. When I finally decided to get over it and take a chance I got quite a few messages back that I would have never thought I would get. Online dating is different and you have to open up a little more than if you were to walk into a room and talk to someone. Yes everyone judges by looks first and thats just the way online dating goes but give them something else to latch onto. You may be ultra shy and so might they so if no one makes the first move then how are you going to realize that you are both interested. Don't let someone else decided if they are good enough for you, take a chance and show your not afraid to ask and don't let the rejections get to you.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 15 (view)

love
Posted: 3/11/2009 7:58:04 PM
OP- so true, by loving ourselves first, it gives us the chance to share our heart with someone else. If you don't love yourself, how would you expect someone else to love you. Your not going to give someone something that your not interested in yourself. You can't convince someone to love you when you don't even know how to love YOU. It really is an eye opener when you step back and look at yourself and begin to love yourself for who you are and not what you think you should be because of someone else. The key to a good relationship is to love unconditionally but you need to love both pieces to the puzzle for it to work out. I'm not saying to be concieted but be confident in who you are and your confidence will show to others and they too will want to share that love you have for yourself.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 36 (view)

Does This Bother You
Posted: 3/2/2009 7:54:54 PM
It doesn't bother me and it shouldn't bother him either. I get on here all the time just to browse forums and check my email. I do get random emails from time to time and I do respond back but I inform everyone I get into talking to that I have a bf at this time. I have also added this information to my profile so I hope that someone would read before emailing me. Even if the guy you dating doesn't have that he's no longer single, i wouldn't let it get to you. You either need to have trust in him or you shouldn't be dating him until your comfortable. If he is calling you then chances are he is interested in you. He might just be getting on out of habit or to see when you were on last. Best thing to do would be to ask him.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 17 (view)

Sleeping with your hand on partner's privates (or vice versa)
Posted: 2/24/2009 7:51:50 PM
I use to do this to an ex of mine. I just loved to fall asleep with him in my hands. I guess I felt close to him and comfortable. I don't do it now cause I think most men would find it weird but I was with my ex for around 6 years before I started doing that. He never seemed to complain either and he would fall right to sleep as would I. I guess for me its kind of like when you cuddle up to your SO and I just like to hold him instead. I've never had a guy do it to me but i have had them hold onto my chest as they fell asleep. My ex woke up a lot during the night and was hot to go and it makes me wonder if stirring him up a little before he fell asleep might have been a cause. He didn't get really hard but he would definitely be aroused a little and I loved being able to feel him fall asleep.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 42 (view)

What's an acceptable amount of time for being single.?
Posted: 2/23/2009 3:39:22 PM
I think it really depends on the person and the situation of the ending relationship. I had one "rebound" relationship and I was only single 2 days and it ended up being a 7yr relationship. After that relationship ended I was single a few months until I felt ready to move on. I dated for awhile and its been only 6 months since my longterm relationship and I am happy in my new relationship. I've been taking my time in my new relationship but I am honestly happier than I was before. Some people may judge that you can't get into another relationship without it being a certain amount of time. It really is person specific and I think everyone has their own "healing time".

As far as feeling free cause its been x amount of time. Just because its been a month or 10 years doesn't mean that they wont fall for their ex again. Two months probably is to soon but sometimes its dating that helps you get past and move on.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 41 (view)

do you have to love yourself before you can love another..
Posted: 2/23/2009 3:08:18 PM
You know I use to hate how I looked and hated what kind of person I was. Don't get me wrong I still have issues with myself but I am working on making me happy. I try to surround myself with people who are more upbeat and I do what makes me happy. Since I started to think about myself and not try to be someone I wasn't, I have started to have a self esteem. I still struggle but I am making a great change. I do suffer from depression and I hit rock bottom around 4-5 months ago and since then I have really turned my life around. I have found happiness and it was by taking things into my own hands and its weird for me to just smile and be happy for once in my life. I think you can definetly have relationships with "normals" (although their really is no normal people). I learned though that by loving myself I think I can give more of myself in a relationship. Its still new to me so I guess its a learning experience and I am just now getting into a relationship with myself and with someone else.

I think in order to give more in a relationship and be happy, than you need to love yourself first but I did love someone once and I didn't love myself but I also was not me. I did whatever it took to make him happy even if it was sacrificing my happiness. We should be happy on both sides in order to have a truly deep relationship.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 23 (view)

Waking your partner for sex!
Posted: 2/22/2009 11:27:08 AM
I know I am never mad to be woken to sex, I like it anytime anywhere. I dated a guy who wouldn't be in the mood when we were going to bed but he would wake up an hour later and want it. It always seems like men are so much more hot for it when they are wanting sex while the women is sleeping. I don't know it just feels like they are so much more aggressive and into it. I love to have a guy wake me up anytime of the night or morning and I will be good to go. I might be groggy and a little out of it but I'm still enjoying it and I think its the best way to wake up. Only thing I hate about morning sex is if I have morning breath or feel like i do lol. I also love to get my man "up" in the morning. I like the whole they aren't expecting it, and to catch a man off gaurd gets so much more of a response which turns me on even more.

I wouldn't ever think it was rude but everyone has their own style and their own way to what they are into.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 114 (view)

Would we have better relationships if looks REALLY didn't matter?
Posted: 2/19/2009 6:34:08 PM
I think to an extent you have to have some kind of physical attraction to someone. I dated a guy who was well over 340lbs and I thought I was madly in love with him and I thought he was so hot. Well he ended up losing a lot of his weight and suddenly our relationship wasn't as great as he wanted it and he ended up cheating on me. Well to get to my point when I started dating again, i said forget it, I am only going to date men who are in shape and who look good. It kind of worked out that way but I found that it really didn't matter to me what a guy looked like but how he could communicate with me. I can meet a gorgeous man but if he is dumb it is such a turn off for me and I would rather a guy who knows what hes talking about and who is into the same things as me. I still judge though by looks first and thats not always the best. Maybe you just need to try going outside your comfort box and just see what might come of it, you might be suprised. Attraction though is probably a good 80% when you first meet someone and without it you won't build a strong relationship. I think everyone goes by looks even if they think they don't and its more so by looks on the internet than it would be if you met someone in public. Inner Beauty isn't really discovered by people at first glance and thats how out society has us trained to outter beauty. I think we all would be a lot happier if we could see the inner beauty of everyone we meet.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 53 (view)

Would you give back an engagement ring if the relationship fails?
Posted: 2/19/2009 5:13:45 PM
I gave my ring back cause I felt it was the best thing to do. If I had known he cheated when we broke it off well lets just say ebay would have been a different thought....

I am the type of person who always gives back those special gifts cause I don't want something that is going to remind me of the pain.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 152 (view)

kissing on the first date?
Posted: 2/18/2009 7:03:15 PM
Depends on how the date goes and how comfortable both parties are. I've had guys ask me to kiss me and I don't mind when they ask. If I'm into them then why not. I think its all by preference and how each person individually feels about kissing. Yes their are people who believe that kissing on the first date is moving too fast and you have to respect their feelings on that.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 29 (view)

Dating someone who still signs on to POF
Posted: 2/18/2009 6:52:32 PM
I wouldn't make any assumptions. The guy I am dating signs on all the time and so do I. I get on here now for forums and I have even put in my profile that I am seeing him. I think if your still on an early relationship than its really not a problem. If you are curious as to why he still logs on just ask him. I wouldn't stress over it though.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 60 (view)

Question for the ladies about texting
Posted: 2/18/2009 5:56:37 PM
I'm dating a guy right now and the majority of our conversations are text. We started out with email and now we text all the time. I love texting because then no matter which one of us is busy we can respond when were free. We do see eachother like once a week but the texting makes up for that gap in time. I am not a big talk on the phone person cause I do it all day long at work. I personally love texting and I think its just the same as if we were on a phone talking to eachother. Its not like we can't talk on the phone its just were busy and texting fits in better. Also when we see eachother we can carry on like we've not missed a beat. I stay in contact with a lot of people by texting and it seems to fit better for me than sitting on a phone call.
 kcihteteyr

What am I doing wrong????
Posted: 2/18/2009 3:19:04 PM
I would stay the way you are and eventually you'll meet someone who will appreciate you. No reason you shouldn't be open, its not something most people can find in a person. I would just maybe think about what kind of girls you have been meeting, maybe they are looking for something way different than you.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 22 (view)

Doin it outside!!
Posted: 2/18/2009 3:12:29 PM
Well if the sex is good it usually gets sweaty so it being cold out will just be a plus to the situation. Why don't you try it without worrying about how well your going to perform and who's watching. Enjoy the excitement and who cares if you have an audience. I would definetely do it again and just have fun with your girl.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 41 (view)

Eye Contact During
Posted: 2/18/2009 2:24:46 PM
I love making eye contact while giving oral but i personally don't keep my eyes open much when I am on the recieving end . As for orgasm, you would never beable to lock eye contact with me cause my eyes are usually shut and my head thrown back. I love to have eye contact though cause if you can look someone in the eyes while being passionate than you know have a connection with them and your comfortable together.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 176 (view)

Horrible kisser = deal breaker????
Posted: 2/18/2009 1:48:01 PM
I dated a guy for 8 months who was horrible at kissing. I am all about kissing, its one of my favorite things to do. I would never end a relationship just because he can't kiss, if you actually like the person than you will make do with what he is. Nobody is perfect but I think over time you get use to their bad kissing and maybe the guy can do something else that will get you turned on more than just kissing. I never once told the guy I was dating that he was a bad kisser and he never got better at it either but I would have never ended the relationship based on that reasoning alone.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 44 (view)

Is it bad if you don't argue?
Posted: 2/18/2009 1:28:10 PM
I was with a guy for almost 7 years and we never had a fight until then end of the relationship. We did bicker and got no where but never really fights or anything. It was a good relationship until the end. Don't worry about it, if you both are happy thats all that matters and enjoy it.
 kcihteteyr

how much time
Posted: 2/18/2009 1:20:28 PM
Personally I am with a guy and we get to see eachother once a week and we just had a 3 week gap inbetween when we got to see eachother. I think the week wait worked great at the beggining cause it helped ease me back into dating, but I have to admit I wish I could see him more often. Were both busy so the once a week is what works out best but really it depends on each and every relationship as to how often you get to be together.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 14 (view)

Old love versus new love
Posted: 2/16/2009 4:09:20 PM
I recently 6 months ago got out of a almost 7 year relationship with a man who I was engaged to. I am currently talking to someone new but I am not to the point yet where I feel I can be in love with someone new. It's probably because I am not ready for something so serious yet. I do though love my ex and I know I won't love anyone the way I love him, but I by no means want him back at all. I am no longer even attracted to him but I know I will always love him. I think its alright to expect that someone who was in a long term relationship does still love their ex but from experience myself I know it doesn't neccesarily mean they are in love with them and want them back. I also don't feel you should have to lie to not stir up waters, you should be with someone you don't have to lie to.
 kcihteteyr

Having sex when there is no emotional connection-
Posted: 2/10/2009 6:49:32 PM
I'm talking about just meeting the person that night and not ever having prior conversations with them, but yes technically it was a one night stand with a few more nights added into it.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 3 (view)

What does a woman you just started dating expect on V-day
Posted: 2/9/2009 8:35:59 PM
I think if you are taking her out then flowers or chocolates would probably be a good grab. If you guys have already bean intimate then I don't think it would appear to come off too strong. I would just keep it simple and small don't go over the top. She's a woman and would love to get something Valentines Day even if she were to say she doesn't, i think it brightens every girls day.
 kcihteteyr

Having sex when there is no emotional connection-
Posted: 2/9/2009 6:16:48 PM
If I answered this question a year ago I would of said myself as a women could not have sex without being attached. I got out of a long term relationship and ended up talking to a guy who pretty much talked me into meeting him just for sex. I thought no way could I do that, I'm not that kind of person, it would make me feel trashy ect ect. I eventually did end up meeting him for sex and it was so awesome to not have that whole relationship stress in the way. Just kind of let go and enjoy the sex just for the pleasure. Even though I didn't date the guy technically we did have an exclusive fwb relationship.

For me i was so tired of hearing the lies and having to have that commitement with someone who would screw me over later so it was easier for me to get into a relationship for just the sex and nothing else. Now I can say yes I can have sex without a commitement but I think I still had a relationship with the guy and I did have some feelings with him but I knew it wouldn't go farther and that seemed to be ok for me. Now I don't think I could do a one night stand, I don't think I could meet someone or talk to them and end up in their bed later that day. Actually just letting go without being attached helped me kind of get over that emotional period after my break-up. Kind of relaxed me and I guess you could say I used sex to feel less lonely but I think it gave me a new aspect to sex too. When you take that emotional feeling out and just go or the straight pleasure it seems so much more satisfying. All we were together for was to please the other and for once I had an unselfish man who was willing to please me any way possible and I the same.

I kind of shocked a few of my girl/guy friends cause they didn't think someone sweet like me would actually do something like that but I don't regret it at all. I don't really care how anyone percieves me either, I think we all have our way to move on and that was mine.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 59 (view)

The shower thing - overrated or not?
Posted: 2/9/2009 5:38:51 PM
So not over rated. I love sex anywhere but the shower is so much fun. Yes it can be slippery but it can be so erotic too. I am a short girl 5'2 and most men tower over me but its almost perfect to stand on the side of the tub and usually where you have a bar and lil ledge on the other side of the tub and then just lean forward. Usually doggie is easiest in the shower and lean forward or lean back against him and arch ur back. I guess it kind of depends if you can be flexible enough. I just love how the water runs down the front of my body with a man behind me.
A solution if it is still too awkward in the shower for you is to just play a little and go down on him. He won't care if you start that way and head out of the shower for the sex, i don't think any guy would complain.
 kcihteteyr
Msg: 6 (view)

Getting over a long term relationship
Posted: 10/14/2008 12:27:12 PM
I would love to know how to get over it. I was in a 7 year relationship and we were engaged to be married and then 8 months after the engagement he said he wasn't happy any more and didn't know what he wanted. I moved out gave him his space (as much as I could) and I couldn't do it. I lost my mother right before we got engaged and their was so much going on in my head and I just couldn't stay engaged to someone who didn't want me living with them after we were together for almost 7 years. I broke it off and right away he started to push me farther and farther away. Its been almost a little over a month now and to be honest I am hurting so bad. He has already found someone new and is in a serious relationship. I can't seem to get off him though, I was ready to marry this guy and now theirs nothing. I can't figure out what I need to do to hate him or even forget him. Its sad that I wish I could hate him but really we didn't have a bad relationship at all. Two months ago we were enjoying our engagement cake that he brought home cause he said things were going to be fine and then 3 days later he was ready to end it. I broke the relationship off thinking he would miss me and come back to me and it didn't turn out that way. I have been trying to date but I really don't know how lol, I haven't been single in over 8 years. How do you get past something like this and how can I trust someone to not hurt me again? I talk to him still but not often cause he is busy with his new life, he was able to move on quick and I feel like I am stuck in this inbetween spot. I am ready to be over him but when I am alone I miss him so much. I try to go out as often as I can but it only seems to keep me half way, I still feel so alone.

Enough of my rant sorry....

Show ALL Forums