Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Never been married, no kids. Is this a red flag?
 24karats
Msg: 358 (view)

Never been married, no kids. Is this a red flag?
Posted: 8/9/2012 4:29:09 PM
I like men who have done none of the above please send them my way please! I am the reverse, there are men who were married
X2 have two sets of kids at the age of 42. Trust me, I run the other way for those men are a screwed up versus the ones who know themselves and want their needs are. Confident man is soooooo sexy. Men who run into a relationship at the drop of a hat because of societal pressures etc end up being a prey on women/ men who have their stuff together and look to us for stability since relationship 1 and 2 tanked before they see middle age!!!

Send me the picky smart single never been married childless guys!!!!!

Cheers 24k
 24karats
Msg: 101 (view)

Is it still lying when a person reveals the truth about themselves *before* a planned meet & greet?
Posted: 8/9/2012 12:19:53 PM
Hello fall-blossom,

I dated a man from another website. Before we met I reviewed the potential deal breakers with him. I did tell him so we are clear you are x,y,z . He answered yes, that's correct. I offered him opportunity to review items what I had stated etc. After 3 months, ( the first 90 days) which I know everyone is on their best behavior , I notice the deal breaker items shedding some light. For instance he was a occasional smoker, this is not acceptable in my world besides finding the habit a turn off. He hid it well, no teeth, smell, ash trays etc. however, he would have a cough at times that he would require water or inhalers. I repeated to him are you sure you were not a smoker in the past or current. He said NO I am not.

To make a long story short I broke off with him. He was very very upset. I had told him there were deal breakers and lies signify a large value and moral flaw. I liked dating the guy who liked x,y,z not a,b,c therefore we are not so much of a true match than what I thought. He made excuses as to why he lied but I did remind him I had given him many opportunities for him to correct his statements.

I hope he is a better person in moving forward with other relationships but I was not willing to continue one with a man who bends the truths and sets his own definition of terms. Looking ahead , there are 6.5 billion of us....... Move on!

Cheers
 24karats
Msg: 85 (view)

How do you define Drama?
Posted: 8/9/2012 11:55:41 AM
Amen! Ice called it as I see it!!! True True True.
 24karats
Msg: 116 (view)

People who think you are hot V2.
Posted: 12/7/2008 4:21:27 AM
I have decided not to use the feature. Did review the link perhaps twice and I am actually glad I am not the only one who feels this is a short fall feature. My experiences are: the men are not educated, and most are divorced which is a No, NO for me.

I am not sure how we even match in terms of hotness category. Now many of these men are not unattractive... at least to my eyes, but the divorce with kids or high school education is definately a miss match for me. Also, I do get many men of colour but I did not choose that as a "must" category for I date all races of men..

Sorry Administrator, it is a "do not use" feature for me... I am fine to search for Mr. Right on my own via website.. ..cheers 24K

Show ALL Forums