Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Older womanm by 18 years
 gentleplus
Msg: 15 (view)

Older womanm by 18 years
Posted: 7/30/2013 7:56:33 AM
At this age many have lost their hormonal drivers for intimacy... nobody's fault just biology... You need a DIRECT heart to heart talk... then move on... or move forward
 gentleplus
Msg: 39 (view)

Meeting at His House on the First Date. RED FLAG right?
Posted: 7/30/2013 7:47:56 AM
Run... Forrest... RUN
 gentleplus
Msg: 65 (view)

What are your fun little dirty little secrets?
Posted: 7/1/2013 9:44:16 AM
@GTO.... ditto
 gentleplus
Msg: 11 (view)

Study Shows Online Dating = Worse Results?
Posted: 6/27/2013 6:51:15 PM
@Scottboy.... Kinsey was a zoologist.... go figure
 gentleplus
Msg: 19 (view)

Blocked but still sending messages?
Posted: 5/14/2013 3:19:54 PM
Start a new profile and send a fresh message explaining the situation..
 gentleplus
Msg: 56 (view)

Brownies.. Low Carb, High Protein, Low Gluten, Low Cal... Delicious
Posted: 5/13/2013 6:28:16 PM
nice... black bean gives a darker color too
 gentleplus
Msg: 33 (view)

tips on becoming a better sex partner
Posted: 5/8/2013 2:55:33 PM

Sensual persons do not need tantric, or even worse, kama sutra gymnastics; at least not in the way they have been referenced here.<

Tantric and kama sutra are not only mechanistic approaches to intimacy.. there is a path and preparation of mind, body, and soul as preconditions to authentic intimacy....

True sensuality is a mutual alignment of mindspace, energy, karma, vibe, whatever you can call it... as a framework to allow intimacy to fill each person fully and then is released INTO the experience of the other for explosive energy experiences...

Physical mechanics are only the conduit of the ultimate pleasure and intimacy.... when we use such a system of interaction ... it keeps us in a structure that limits taking shortcuts in the experience...

If I want Ice cream there is no shortcut ...I don't first swallow cream, sugar and ice and jump around to enjoy it.... I prepare it according to a formula and preparation method and THEN savor it in its fullness and balance within my body and mind... ever get brain freeze from eating it???

So it is similar to sex/intimacy in these methods

@Stubi.... does dragging your knuckles on the ground when you walk / strut... ruin your nails???
ps ... thanks for the attention you give my posts.... I feel the whole yin an yang vibe between us.....

"Without darkness... we would never celebrate light"
 gentleplus
Msg: 30 (view)

How frequenty should a couple be having sex for my age 39?
Posted: 5/8/2013 6:48:26 AM

when men get into a relationship with someone and don't communicate about what they like sexually beforehand,

With my ex-wife I exactly had this talk before marriage.... she fully agreed to daily intimacy... was not intimate until the wedding honeymoon... yes moderate petting... but non penetration... all was well.... so I thought

3 kids later and in marriage counseling.. she said she hated sex from the very first time... but was "going along" to have a family and to respect her marriage "contract".... of course it didn't at all work out...

ps... she was a masters educated teacher who taught family living classes in high school... she had "baby lust" but zero desire for a man.... and not a lesbian either....

go figure.... so yes there are some (M or F) who pretend a life/relationship just to get what they want without respecting a partnership.... these are often clinically called BPD/NPD

OP... you also need to be sure you are not just using her and are offering an authentic relationship.... YOU may be the cause of her lack of interest... If yourself check is clean then run run run away
 gentleplus
Msg: 13 (view)

Had my first POF date last week. What happens now?
Posted: 5/7/2013 1:29:15 PM
do the followup email asap.... it will give you closure as well
 gentleplus
Msg: 27 (view)

tips on becoming a better sex partner
Posted: 5/7/2013 9:37:09 AM
OP ... well after all the banter and also some genuine good advice.... what you need is a systematic approach to evaluating/ refining/ expanding your sexuality....

consider these amazon searches

kama sutra video
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_4_9/186-1068531-5449549?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=kama%20sutra%20video&sprefix=kama+sutr%2Caps%2C253

tantric sex dvd
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_1_11?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=tantric+sex+dvd&sprefix=tantric+sex%2Caps%2C171&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Atantric+sex+dvd

nina hartley guide
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_2_12?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=nina+hartley+guide&sprefix=nina+hartley%2Caps%2C171&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Anina+hartley+guide

If these links get blocked you will have the search terms... this is the core of the tools you will need as life, relationship and love skills that you seek..
 gentleplus
Msg: 8 (view)

Why is this so hard?
Posted: 5/3/2013 10:06:20 PM
consider f e t l ife dot com..... it maybe more suitable to your needs and limits than here.....

keep in mind this site is so strongly vanilla that the word $hyt has to be encrypted so it wont get stars to replace it as in ****
 gentleplus
Msg: 290 (view)

POLYGAMY?
Posted: 5/2/2013 9:34:35 AM
Our current welfare system supports defacto polygamy....
Consider many welfare mothers who have several children each with different fathers and no child support
 gentleplus
Msg: 159 (view)

Pegging, from the woman's perspective
Posted: 4/30/2013 11:57:21 AM
the whole anal scene is awkward, dangerous, unhealthy in so many ways... why bother???
 gentleplus
Msg: 88 (view)

Are larger balls an indication of higher testosterone levels?
Posted: 4/26/2013 7:12:03 PM
nope.........................
 gentleplus
Msg: 107 (view)

It's been a year, he won't give me oral!
Posted: 4/24/2013 3:52:03 PM
^^^^ did the bidet thing and yes what a difference for both genders... wow!!
 gentleplus
Msg: 135 (view)

Do all women over 50 cringe when they hear the word SEX !!
Posted: 4/23/2013 10:47:41 AM

I do not cringe over the word sex. When I am in a loving relationship having sex is fine. I will not have sex if I am not in a relationship. The men wanting sex for a meal etc forget it I can pay my own way.

Ok guys the truth is out.... buying a lady a meal at McDs from the dollar menu and expecting a randy round is off the table..... LOL
 gentleplus
Msg: 63 (view)

Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/21/2013 9:17:45 PM
@sig.... interesting comments
 gentleplus
Msg: 221 (view)

Man withdrawling to ejaculate on you.
Posted: 4/21/2013 3:03:15 PM
I prefer the warmth and closeness an inside finish gives us both... nice!!!!

But I will make any exception to meet her needs too
 gentleplus
Msg: 53 (view)

windows 8
Posted: 4/20/2013 10:38:48 AM
@tall what TV feed or service do you use??? Costs??
 gentleplus
Msg: 73 (view)

Magic Jack Plus
Posted: 4/20/2013 10:37:11 AM
anything new in experiences to share????
 gentleplus
Msg: 59 (view)

Help from Ex wife
Posted: 4/18/2013 11:34:52 PM
Sweetie you are doing the right thing.... stop listening to these grumpy, wise, truthful, adults here....they are destroying your dream and fantasy.... he really adores you.... ahhhh yes.... candy canes, bubble gum drops, ice cream.....

Sing over and over "where is my yellow brick road in the land of Oz.... there's no place like home........"
 gentleplus
Msg: 55 (view)

It's been a year, he won't give me oral!
Posted: 4/18/2013 11:08:07 PM

I've worried if my so would ever head down the same road especially considering he won't finger me or give me oral.

Run Forrest.... RUN
 gentleplus
Msg: 119 (view)

Do all women over 50 cringe when they hear the word SEX !!
Posted: 4/17/2013 8:38:47 AM
Far too many based on what I have seen socially
 gentleplus
Msg: 61 (view)

Men over 50 and sex
Posted: 4/17/2013 8:34:57 AM
I am hoping my testosterone will DECREASE..... because sexual desire often distracts me from tasks to be accomplished
 gentleplus
Msg: 67 (view)

Disability and disclosure of such, for dating purposes.
Posted: 4/17/2013 6:19:57 AM
Please show me someone who is not at least a little crazy.... LOL
 gentleplus
Msg: 11 (view)

Sperm & Egg Donors: How would this effect your feelings?
Posted: 4/16/2013 1:54:55 PM
Follow your heart...
 gentleplus
Msg: 35 (view)

scent of an older man
Posted: 4/15/2013 10:15:54 PM
Spot on Ms.Ice

moving to a more veggie/fruit diet... less or no red meat... and taking a digestive enzyme/ probiotic complex will assure complete digestion/ absorption of nutrients as of a 20-30 yo... this works for both genders... iron in excess WILL trigger heart attacks

see also

http://www.walmart.com/ip/Spring-Valley-Multi-Enzyme-Probiotic-200-Tablets/11997236

People may look fat in their sixties, and in their seventies, but after they turn 80, they start to lose weight. You seldom see, if ever, a chubby 90-year-old.

Wrong ... think again Dr Einstein.... weight loss is due to malabsorption and digestive imbalance which is often due to lifetime antibiotic use... as a common factor... the GI gets flushed out of the good bacteria and never really gets normal without help...

The imbalance in skin due to metals adversely affect normal bacteria that exists to fight bad bacteria...those smell too

Cancer cells build up in the system all over with age that are subclinical and that also smells
 gentleplus
Msg: 487 (view)

girls with high sex drive
Posted: 4/15/2013 9:39:27 PM
sorry duplicate
 gentleplus
Msg: 486 (view)

girls with high sex drive
Posted: 4/15/2013 9:39:04 PM

I have had more than one woman with a high sex drive say that men *say* they want that, but many are actually intimidated by a woman with a high sex drive when confronted with it in person.

Let me try to explain it like this......

Men are often like cheetahs.... a cheetah will actully starve to death if presented with a dish of food.... they won't eat at all.... but if you tie a rope to it and drag at a high speed like moving prey..... they will attack and eat it...

So those women with a high sex drive just need to be aware and discuss the matter... and possibly be just slightly reserved at certain points at the start before cutting loose... we still need the "hunt"

so just a little role play and a lot of communication should do the trick in an on going relationship.....
 gentleplus
Msg: 160 (view)

How Important is Sex in a Relationship????
Posted: 4/14/2013 10:50:41 PM
Wild animal like sex is also within the area of mutuality... there is no religious restriction on such mutually agreed conduct.... you are mistaken about my belief system... in fact the more inventive and torrid encounters can create a far deeper level of intimacy because the dynamic is much more intense and delicate....

this false dichotomy created by evangelicals (like some here )..(men all want to f*ck like bunnies, women all always want to make love in a spiritual way)..make me ill

and it should make you ill... because you are choosing to be combative with posts that challenge your assumptions rather than engage in a discovery process and application of mutual respect.... both genders need to step away from their normal limits and boundaries and fully explore the OTHER sides of intimacy to create a healthy mutual exchange

where did I say ALL men or ALL women.... my point was a generalization to make a discussion..... can you handle that with respect and civility???
 gentleplus
Msg: 156 (view)

Posted: 4/14/2013 6:14:32 AM
@dave
yes you have correctly identified the "fizzle out factor"

these are pitfalls... and each of us must find a way around it, reinvent the relationship, or move on...

sometimes I think that most all of us have a relationship expiration point....some like yourself somehow are not impacted by it... and that is a wonderful gift too.....

@eff

you have correctly identified those who have a personal agenda that overrides most enduring soulish connections ie "Golden Vag!na" etc

the key is mutuality and cooperation at all levels and being on the same page...
 gentleplus
Msg: 153 (view)

Posted: 4/14/2013 12:29:21 AM
Please see

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/soulish

or
http://nicedefinition.com/Definition/Word/soulish/soulish.aspx
 gentleplus
Msg: 151 (view)

Posted: 4/14/2013 12:04:28 AM

Making love is more important then sex .There is more to a relationship then having sex. Anyone can have sex. Making love is better then sex. I do not care for sex. I do love making love with the right men for me.

could you explain to us the tangible, physical differences in actions?

I get it that there may be differences in mindset and emotions..but these are sort of difficult to discern

whether a guy f*cks you or 'makes love to you' much of his actions will be similar, no ?

Even though many male posts here are quite angry and filled with angst ... I will attempt to answer this for you guys that don't yet "get it"...

A fully evolved male has learned to engage a partner even during sex in a respectful and validating group of actions and interactions.... including physical and verbal interplay that explores and validates the personhood and also engages in a physical act that is fully mutual and comfortable..... He has shifted his focus and actions from achieving self gratification into the higher purpose of first achieving the gratification of the partner... His point of engagement is first the mind and then the body....

If you videotape the interaction between such lovers it is nearly impossible to see these qualities.... but it is felt at a soulish interactive exchange level between both persons....

A stereotypical male who is indifferent to his partner will achieve orgasmic relief but will also feel a sense of incompleteness or shallowness in his own being.... Is is comparable to eating a meal with food that is devoid of salt or spices..... or eating canned ravioli vs a home cooked version....

Your discernment will change when you fully set aside your own pleasures and focus entirely on your partner as well as advancing intimacy only when SHE is ready... the payoff for this self sacrifice is an intimate experience beyond anything you may have previously received when having just sex....

There is a body of wisdom that clearly outlines this very instruction and can be found in a sincere study of Tantric Lovemaking and Kama Sutra....

If you REALLY REALLY want a deeper experience in intimacy.... this is a great pathway to achieve it....

The alternative is to live in a life that is self absorbed and indifferent to your partners and overall filled with emotional disconnect and self loathing.... Your life... Your choice....
 gentleplus
Msg: 72 (view)

Magic Jack Plus
Posted: 4/12/2013 11:22:12 PM
"Show me the money" is my choice
 gentleplus
Msg: 60 (view)

Pre-qualifiying quality men
Posted: 4/12/2013 10:47:23 PM
As a general rule... at least t first
men are capable of and may prefer sex without intimacy
women are capable of and may prefer intimacy without sex

when each gender chooses to set side their predispositions and make authentic exploration of the others needs, goals and desires at every level and topic.... this is the foundation of an abiding intimacy

failure to have frank, mature, detailed discussions about physical intimacy, goals, personal needs, desires, concerns, past issues, etc early in the exploration is a basic mistake people can make very often.....

this strategy excludes, users, players, perverts, criminals, gold diggers, liars, mentally, emotionally immature, nutters etc.... these are to be filtered out quickly and without rudeness, anger, shame or apology...

OP.... yes this is a good place to do these things... just be careful, reasonable, and articulate in your process....

ps... an authentic man would have zero issue with a background/ credit check as well.... so get one... they are low cost... but be prepared as a courtesy to provide the same documentation for yourself to them

I have come to understand that physical intimacy is a tangible celebration of emotional and relational connections.... that being said the most difficult part is finding a partner that is mutual to your preferences to express it... ie frequency, type, kinks, preferences, fantasies, health limits, etc
 gentleplus
Msg: 141 (view)

Posted: 4/12/2013 10:10:52 PM
I have come to understand that physical intimacy is a tangible celebration of emotional and relational connections.... that being said the most difficult part is finding partner that is mutual to your preferences to express it... ie frequency, type, kinks, preferences, fantasies, health limits, etc
 gentleplus
Msg: 38 (view)

dirty talk??
Posted: 4/11/2013 9:55:19 PM
There is crass degrading disrespectful talk and
or explicit graphic description of the intimate exchange...

you need to be clear with your partner which is most preferred and ask them to model some phrases that they feel are ideal for their preferences
just to get you started...
 gentleplus
Msg: 20 (view)

A recent hookup left me bruised and sore all over...is that normal or just weird?
Posted: 4/11/2013 9:45:02 PM
High daily doses of vit c reduce and eliminate all bruises ....
 gentleplus
Msg: 56 (view)

Sex so good it makes you cry ...
Posted: 4/9/2013 8:12:41 AM
I have cried ...laughed .....and exhausted sleeping... one partner would pass out for up to 15 min.... good thing she warned me first.... she could not be woke up either... I almost felt like calling the EMTs.... LOL
 gentleplus
Msg: 44 (view)

Would You Marry Someone Who Has A Disability?
Posted: 4/2/2013 9:20:34 AM

Adha is just bad parenting! An excuse,work in the real field of disabilities then you may see what a disability really is.
Darn doctors giving parent's an excuse for childrens bad behaviour,then again one of mine is hyperactive but no way is that a disability,wish i had half his energy.

I understand your frustration and yes those who are profoundly physically disabled it is easy to see...

I have 2 children (adults now) who are profoundly affected by ADHD ... they also have brain scans that are the final proof of the disease and were the tool of definitive diagnosis and used for obtaining disability status..... they were diagnosed and treated by the world acclaimed doctor who wrote the book on ADHD diagnostics located in Chicago.... so if it is a fraud... there are too many in on the scam.... see also

http://www.ihrp.uic.edu/researcher/bennett-l-leventhal-md

I am surprised as a practicing professional that you reject globally such a very real condition and have such a negative bias.... maybe things are just different downunder... IMHO
 gentleplus
Msg: 72 (view)

First meet, won't do something brief like coffee?
Posted: 4/2/2013 7:41:30 AM
Ok I get it... you are 22 and you are in a process of developing your life purpose and healthy boundaries, preferences, life choices.... the trouble is your peers... males especially at your age.. are only interested in fast furious action and are not yet mature enough to realize or even desire the true quality you bring to an authentic relationship... I was one of them too... dont compromise your boundaries ever.... for anyone, never, ever

you have choices:
date a more mature age group that matches your life goals
dont date at all.. just have lots of friends of both genders in group social settings
wait 10+ years for males to mature at your level
hide out in a convent
 gentleplus
Msg: 61 (view)

what is best anti-virus program. Kaspersky? Norton?? McAfee???
Posted: 4/2/2013 7:10:20 AM
avast.... free
 gentleplus
Msg: 68 (view)

Magic Jack Plus
Posted: 4/2/2013 7:04:33 AM

..And one last thought, is that if you have a to have a phone that always works, such as for someone that is sick, or the elderly, etc., you can have back up for the electrical when the power goes out, but when the Internet goes down, which in many areas is typical with power outages, you will not have a phone.

The work around is to get a UPS and plug BOTH MJ AND the router's power supply to it.... that is what I do now and no problem..

The netTALK DUO is the original "no computer needed" VoIP telephone device. One year of service is included with the DUO purchase; each additional year is only $29.95 plus tax.

from websites

MJ is 19.95/yr what is your math???
 gentleplus
Msg: 169 (view)

I can't cum with a guy
Posted: 4/2/2013 6:41:32 AM

Also,I wonder if having a tilted uterus plays a role in the difficulties I have had coming vaginally.

Interesting concept... 2 women I have known were also with retroverted uterus and had much difficulty with orgasm and their g-spot would swell... but they reported little or no sensation on stimulation.... they also had burning sensations... not infection or lubrication or stimulation related at all..... the solution was to use aloe vera gel 100% with lidocaine internally pre-penetration to eliminate pain and allow the pleasure sensors to react more so... not a fix but a help
 gentleplus
Msg: 2 (view)

Just a light hearted observation
Posted: 4/2/2013 6:23:52 AM
mostly post war soldiers coming home after years of deployment...
 gentleplus
Msg: 94 (view)

For women: Why is it so important that the man drive a car?
Posted: 4/2/2013 6:13:34 AM

Allright.... I no longer care about this post. Your a bunch of idiots in my book and bicker back and forth. Let's all troll the forums now and be creepy!

Dude ..... based on your angst you have issues deeper than a car!!!!
 gentleplus
Msg: 569 (view)

How to find out penis size
Posted: 4/1/2013 11:27:58 AM
exact web link

http://www.targetmap.com/viewer.aspx?reportId=3073
 gentleplus
Msg: 17 (view)

adult breast feeding relationships
Posted: 3/30/2013 1:11:38 AM
Many websites dedicated to this idea... and wonderful bond it creates...
 gentleplus
Msg: 43 (view)

Woman who sucks at sex!!!!
Posted: 3/30/2013 1:03:33 AM
You can't fix stupid
 gentleplus
Msg: 261 (view)

have you ever tasted breastmilk?
Posted: 3/13/2013 8:26:53 PM
yes... yummy.... bonding... ultimate intimacy

Show ALL Forums