Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Advice on kids
 QuietManHere
Msg: 14 (view)

Advice on kids
Posted: 7/19/2015 2:13:43 AM
Some people can just bond with children, some can't. Some do better with younger ones, other's with older ones.

Even the personality of children will affect. Some are just plain mean while others could be extremely shy.
 QuietManHere
Msg: 93 (view)

Are single dads something most women don't like?
Posted: 7/19/2015 1:52:51 AM
This is almost funny in a way that slaps my face back into reality that people are just picky. If the shallow physical attraction model of popularized media portrayal isn't there, people will focus on the division of time management. It's almost like they don't want to compete for time, knowing full well that they might lose. Yes my children will come first.

Personally I wouldn't get wondering what's their thought process is. I more concern about being the best version of myself for my children.

Show ALL Forums