Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Gun Enthusiast - Should I worry?
 scrappinbee
Msg: 186 (view)

Gun Enthusiast - Should I worry?
Posted: 5/13/2009 8:09:07 PM
if you don't want to be around guns then I wouldn't date this guy anymore
 scrappinbee
Msg: 109 (view)

Guns...how young is too young?
Posted: 5/13/2009 8:04:07 PM
that is scary.. I don't think kids should ever be allowed to shoot guns.. I am not going to get into the gun rights or anything but guns are for killing things.. there is no other reason to have a gun. do you want your 6 year old little boy killing things?
 scrappinbee
Msg: 47 (view)

disappointment in the bedroom
Posted: 5/13/2009 9:56:16 AM
I think satisfaction is very important.. if he can't do it then you need to move on
 scrappinbee
Msg: 30 (view)

Have you ever heard another couple having sex?
Posted: 5/13/2009 9:47:07 AM
ugg.. my downstairs neighbor has sex and she is so freakin loud.. I want to bang on her door and ask her if she is inviting me to join in.. seriously.. I am all for getting sex.. but if you are a loud person while having sex then close your windows..lol
 scrappinbee
Msg: 13 (view)

what would you do?
Posted: 5/13/2009 9:43:30 AM
unfortunatly.. most people don't know they have a problem until someone finds out for them. I am not saying it is right.. I am just saying that we all need to be protected.. I know condoms are crappy but if it helps save a life even yours.. why wouldn't you use one?
 scrappinbee
Msg: 19 (view)

What do women really want?
Posted: 5/4/2009 4:06:38 PM
well honestly.. every woman wants something different from a man. Some women are very superficial, some spoiled, some mean, some shy.. Every woman wants a man to treat them right.. that just means something different to them. So your question should be.. what are you looking for in a man because then you will find out.

What are you looking for in a woman? I'm sure it's not the same as the next guy.. it's not only woman who want a man to treat them like dirt.. it is men who only like to date the women who like to boss them around.
 scrappinbee
Msg: 1063 (view)

Hockey Playoff Predictions
Posted: 5/4/2009 4:02:27 PM
Go Chicago Blackhawks..woo hoo!!
 scrappinbee
Msg: 16 (view)

Should i go through with this?
Posted: 2/24/2009 7:59:07 PM
ok..first off it seems by your post that you are pretty young.. if she is doing homework and you are asking your parents for advice.

here is my advice.. leave her be.. she obviously doesn't want to hang out with you and is trying not to say it to you. move on.. there are tons of girls out there looking for a nice guy like you.

good luck
 scrappinbee
Msg: 7 (view)

What do women mean by long term?
Posted: 1/21/2009 8:17:24 PM
long term means that they are looking for something to go somewhere not just date a bunch of guys ..she wants one man for more then one date someone who is committed to her
 scrappinbee
Msg: 135 (view)

Fear of dating single mothers
Posted: 1/20/2009 1:00:20 PM
look.. I don't think you should change your standards for anyone. I think you should date the kind of women you want to date. It's like everything else that you look for in a person. Sure there are great people out there that already have kids.. but if that isn't for you then it's not for you.. don't worry about it.
 scrappinbee
Msg: 8 (view)

advice on a girl behind the counter...
Posted: 1/15/2009 7:43:41 PM
look your a cute guy..and you are young.. I say chat her up.. ask her if she would like to go for coffee sometime. I do know from so experience.. that some jobs forbid employees to date members or customers..
 scrappinbee
Msg: 265 (view)

are women leery of guys over 30 who have never been married?
Posted: 1/12/2009 8:16:16 PM
I will be 36 next month and I have never been married.. I think we live in a world now where we can live out our dreams first then get married if we want later in life. it's not that I wouldn't want to be married but I like you just haven't found that person I want to be with forever
 scrappinbee
Msg: 29 (view)

What do you consider social drinking??
Posted: 1/12/2009 8:04:59 PM
well when I drink I only drink every once in a while and it is usually in a social setting like a party, picnic that sort of thing
 scrappinbee
Msg: 4 (view)

Is it possible to re-attract a girl?
Posted: 1/11/2009 8:54:23 PM
maybe she didn't feel the same way you did and that is why she broke away from you. I would move on and keep her as a friend if you can without having feelings for her
 scrappinbee

When you in love can let go her feelings?
Posted: 1/11/2009 8:52:31 PM
look you either want to talk to this girl or not.. why are you making her wait for her to talk to you? either you are playing a game or she is
 scrappinbee
Msg: 5 (view)

how far would you travel to see him?
Posted: 1/11/2009 8:51:08 PM
Or should he be the one to come see you first?
why can't you just meet somewhere in the middle? why make one person do all the work?

What does it depend on?
it depends on if you really want to meet him

Have you traveled and what was the out come?(apparently you are still on here...)
I have never traveled out of state to meet a man

Would you travel to another state?
well I live close to wisconsin I would go there

Country for online love?
I'm not sure..that seems far for someone you only know from a computer and phone calls
 scrappinbee

what the heck
Posted: 1/11/2009 6:44:47 PM
omg..you are terrible..lol I am glad my profile didn't do too much damage to you
 scrappinbee
Msg: 6 (view)

what the heck
Posted: 1/11/2009 6:17:11 PM
lol mclovin.. don't worry about hurting my feelings. I can take it. and I am not taking it personal, as for the xbox..dang I knew that would draw the guys to my profile.. I will have to find a way to put it back in there maybe in the tagline or something..lol.

as for everyone else.. gosh I can't tell you how thankful I am. you have all been such a great help.. I did change the violent part of my profile.. it is funny to say that. I personally haven't had any problems with violent people but thought I should spell it out so it was out in the open.
 scrappinbee

Why is this so hard?
Posted: 1/11/2009 6:04:49 PM
you guys are killing me.. come on.. it wasn't that terrible was it. geesh! ok.. let me see what else I can change..lmbo
 scrappinbee
Msg: 4 (view)

what the heck
Posted: 1/11/2009 6:02:49 PM
lol thanks so much for the feedback. Ok I changed my profile.. I wont delete it don't worry.. I am not that fragile..lol.

thanks for everything you guys..you have been very helpful
 scrappinbee
Msg: 6 (view)

Why is this so hard?
Posted: 1/11/2009 5:55:52 PM
hmm... good idea..thanks
 scrappinbee

Why is this so hard?
Posted: 1/11/2009 5:31:05 PM
thank you so much.. you all have been very helpful!
 scrappinbee
Msg: 3 (view)

Why is this so hard?
Posted: 1/11/2009 5:19:24 PM
thanks guys.. I will fix it up
 scrappinbee
Msg: 3 (view)

Please Review my profile!!!
Posted: 1/11/2009 5:18:00 PM
hey.. I think your profile is great. good work
 scrappinbee
Msg: 1 (view)

what the heck
Posted: 1/11/2009 5:16:58 PM
So I have been on this thing for about 4 months and have had only a handful of emails.. what's up with that. I have contacted so many men on this site and get no response.. it is so frustrating.. can you look over my profile and tell me what is wrong with it.

I have a friend who chats with tons of different guys.. I'm a nice and funny person I just want to know if maybe it is something I posted or something.

please help me out.
thanks
Mindi aka scrappinbee
 scrappinbee
Msg: 12 (view)

Why did I get stood up?
Posted: 1/11/2009 5:11:13 PM
yikes.. I am sorry you had to go through that. I don't understand some people.. I mean if they don't want to meet you then don't meet them.. don't schedule something and then ditch it.. that is just rude.

I sure hope that you can find someone else who wants to know you better and will treat you right.

Mindi
 scrappinbee
Msg: 1 (view)

Why is this so hard?
Posted: 1/11/2009 5:01:41 PM
Ok.. so I have joined pof and there are tons of people on here.. so why is it so hard to find a guy who wants to talk to me? I mean I know I am no centerfold but I am fun to be around and I don't scare people off..lol. I mean.. I am short.. I get that but there isn't anything I can do about that...lol

Anyway..check out my profile and see if you notice anything that might keep guys away.

I have a friend and she talks to tons of guys.. maybe it is my area or something..anyway.. help a girl out here please.

thanks
Mindi aka scrappinbee
 scrappinbee

One last shot at this. . .
Posted: 1/6/2009 12:38:31 PM
I think your profile is good. I love looking at people's pictures, it gives me an idea of what kind of person they might be because of what they are doing in the pictures.

don't give up.. good luck
 scrappinbee
Msg: 2 (view)

Should I bother writing more?
Posted: 1/6/2009 12:36:20 PM
I think your profile is great. I don't go into too much detail on mine because what else are you going to talk about.. besides isn't getting to know someone part of dating? I seem to think so..lol.

I don't know why you are having problems.. I think you are a cutie!
 scrappinbee
Msg: 88 (view)

question for single moms
Posted: 1/2/2009 10:16:41 AM
yikes. look.. I don't know what to tell you.. all I know is how I am.. I had a terrible childhood growing up.. I was taken away from my family when I was a kid.. so what. it was better that way. I don't go around making everyone around me feel crazy with my moods. in my opinion you either want to be with someone or you don't. it sounds like she is unstable. wanting you one minute and not the next. is that really the kind of person you want to be with?
 scrappinbee

Other Parent Not Visiting Kid(s)
Posted: 1/2/2009 10:12:52 AM
as soon as my son's dad found out I was pregnate he left.. he has never wanted anythign to do with his son and he is now 14 he did start calling a few times a year a couple of years ago but that is it.

it sounds like the mom doesn't want to be a mom but doesn't want anyone else to be a mom to her kid either.. that stinks. she should have thought about that before she became a bad mom
 scrappinbee
Msg: 61 (view)

Would Single Moms Do it over Again?
Posted: 1/2/2009 10:09:44 AM
I wouldn't do it again by myself. I have been doing it for 14 years and although I don't think it is hard, I just don't want to have to make all the choices myself.

Show ALL Forums