Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: How is sex with an older man?
 Leeanne
Msg: 30 (view)

How is sex with an older man?
Posted: 3/9/2010 7:28:54 PM
You don't have to train older guys - they have a pretty clear idea of the playing field and aren't affraid to ask questions if any uncertainty is arising! There may be a grey hair or two - but hey we all get there sooner or later.
 Leeanne
Msg: 16 (view)

How to find out penis size
Posted: 3/9/2010 7:24:49 PM
I say simply whip his drawers down and have a gander - if the goods don't measure up tell him to hit the road and don't look back! A tiny penis is not worth hanging around for!!

Come on - I'm kidding!!! Geeze!! I mean really - a mans worth is dependant on his penis size right?!?! Besides I have always found the smaller guys have the biggest manhood to make up for the overall package!
 Leeanne
Msg: 8 (view)

Please give her your honest input
Posted: 2/19/2010 4:47:15 AM
It's never ok to make the kids a part of your 'dating' experience - until the relationship develops to the point where you are naturally a part of one anothers lives and the kids just happen to be a part of it! Introducing kids to any dating relationship could be a huge backfire to any relationship - it's not the children's opinion that counts in and adult relationship - it's between two people!
So what I am saying is that the introduction should take place naturally - not staged at a "dinner".
 Leeanne
Msg: 32 (view)

I wonder how true this is ????
Posted: 2/16/2010 1:19:54 PM

As for married people on here, wow you must have a heck of a boring life. Its just wrong!!

Well I for one took care of 2 very sick parents and an autistic child for over 25 years - I was unable to pursue long term friendships due to the limited time I had to dedicate to other people. Now my parents have passed on - my son is grown and thankfully pretty independant due to my dedication to him - I now have time to have a couple of friends - yeah me! When I first got on here it was to meet and date men - which I did - successfully - due to a positive attitude - which lead to my husband - who is awesome!A great deal of people I met through these forums and at POF events are now dear friends - most for over 5 years. I was blessed to have a friend who did talk me into coming here - which was a terrifying thought - now I have been able to have some semblance of joy in the friendships I have made!
Sooooooo go ahead and judge - but there are many reasons for being where you can meet people - and in fact I am here less and less because the site works.
 Leeanne
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 2/15/2010 2:30:50 PM
And Leeanne, you're married. I'm really tired of all the married people on here. This is a dating site. If you want to chat in a forum, go to one not ment just for singles.

.... and you do realize that there is an option for making friends on here?!?! Perhaps your anger will be a barrier for connecting even on that level!! If this isn't the place for you find somewhere that will satisfy your needs! Somwhere where misery breeds company!
 Leeanne
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 2/14/2010 6:35:44 PM
Wow a lot of negativity coming from disgruntled people - wonder why they cannot connect?!?
Events - awesome - met tons of great people - many have been friends for about 5 years now and ultimately met my husband at a POF event - we will celebrate 3 awesome years married on March 17th!
 Leeanne
Msg: 9 (view)

users who just stop messaging suddenly
Posted: 2/9/2010 7:00:01 PM
Welcome to the world of online dating and the craziness that comes with it! Not gender specific for sure and definitely not ocassional - it will happen again and again! Have fun!
 Leeanne
Msg: 5 (view)

Is the Military a Breeding Ground for Nutbars?
Posted: 2/9/2010 6:57:41 PM
It doesn't always breed them - it attracts them! However the crazies are everywhere and there is no safe place in this fvcked up world these days!
 Leeanne
Msg: 6 (view)

How Do You Handle Working............
Posted: 2/9/2010 6:54:54 PM
Whenever people use anything as an excuse not to date you - it's because they would simply prefer not to date you at all! If someone wants to be in your life they will accomodate! My husband works afternoons - I work days - and go to school nights - I see him on the weekends - even then we are both busy - but guess what - we make quality time! We love each other and make time. Same in a dating relationship - you make quality time any way you can - especially if you want someone in your life!
Move on to people who will make the time to get to know you and be happy the others have taken the high road - you don't need them!
 Leeanne
Msg: 11 (view)

Stuttering
Posted: 2/1/2010 7:20:51 PM
Paul as in message 4 OP sorry for the mix up! Lots of people with the same name eh?
My son has a problem with the letter R in relation to certain other letters - not much of a real noticable problem but some people think he has a British accent because of it! Wierd! I mention this because I think it bothers him more than others - I feel the same about stuttering you may be thinking about it too much others might not even notice after awhile - becoming a non issue.
 Leeanne
Msg: 11 (view)

Small-Scale Romance
Posted: 1/31/2010 8:03:22 PM
Jaded - really?? Not in the least - but if you think of it - those moments when people get that crap is when the relationship is faultering. I've seen people get jealous of relationships filled with flowers - cards - love letters and then the next thing you see is divorce! I guess however I should not speak from experience since it has not been mine - I have always had men show me how they feel rather than fake it with crap!
 Leeanne
Msg: 35 (view)

Married
Posted: 1/31/2010 2:48:44 PM
I'm married - I come here to flirt with nascar3fan - he's my dream boat!!
POF is simply an addiction - not only in a dating aspect for some but in the forums for others - like me!
 Leeanne

Which nite is the loneliest nite of the week for you?
Posted: 1/31/2010 2:45:16 PM
Monday to Friday - my hubby works afternoons - I hate coming home and not having someone to share my day with - I have to wait until the weekend to share!
 Leeanne
Msg: 7 (view)

Small-Scale Romance
Posted: 1/31/2010 2:43:49 PM
I was never into the notes and mushy crap - I was into the moment - how I was treated and how he responded to me as the days went on - no card or love letter would make things any different. I saw them as a guy who was trying to get out of some sort of trouble - or covering something up! Actions speak louder than words! I'm glad people (some) grow up!
 Leeanne

Stuttering
Posted: 1/31/2010 2:39:43 PM
Paul I have met you - you are a very nice guy - any speech impediment shouldn't matter in the slightest! I know many great people who have some sort of difficulty with speech - it seems to be a non issue with them as well!
 Leeanne
Msg: 10 (view)

any pet peeves?-vocabulary/dates/mates/products?
Posted: 1/5/2010 2:28:34 PM
I've kissed a few butts in my day!! LMAO
Who hasn't?!?
I guess if we didn't have pet peeves we would all be the same and very boring?!
 Leeanne
Msg: 14 (view)

Matches, have they actually found one for you or not?
Posted: 1/4/2010 3:30:06 PM
It's all random! Be your own match maker and make things work with your own expectations! The matches are a joke for sure - no reasoning behind them!
 Leeanne

Family in crisis over grandmother who has dementia
Posted: 1/4/2010 3:27:15 PM
Don't worry about it - all the money will be gone simply taking care of your grandmother in the home and paying the legal bills now! Then they will all be dead and gone and a bad memory! Been there! Some family members are worse than criminals!
 Leeanne
Msg: 42 (view)

tell me what you think
Posted: 1/4/2010 3:18:56 PM
Well I could tell you a couple of horror stories that happened - with people from this site - in someones home - on more than 3 occasions - that ended with the police being called and restraining orders being put in place! 2 involved guns - one involved a naked man in the backyard and another rape and harassment!
Sooooo keep on having fun going to strangers homes!! Smart thing to do!

Oh and BTW one guy announced he had just been released from prison for murder and had the newspaper article to prove it! Cool eh!?
 Leeanne
Msg: 48 (view)

How many people is too many?
Posted: 1/3/2010 8:11:47 PM
msg 28 = what a crock of sh:t!
Why would anyone need to know - what would you gain - how would it change the path of the relationship and if it does what good will it do?
It's a bullsh:t question - which does not deserve an answer!
 Leeanne
Msg: 38 (view)

tell me what you think
Posted: 1/3/2010 7:59:43 PM
Well bittersweetkiss I would be very concerned for my friends going into a strangers home - I care if they get hurt - or worse! Consentual sex is one thing - taking risks by going to a strangers home is another! Wake up! A lot more can go on than just consentual sex if you do not take precautions!
 Leeanne
Msg: 30 (view)

tell me what you think
Posted: 1/3/2010 5:15:34 AM
WOW give the OP a break - if we were talking about a woman going over to a mans house for sexual favors - after a couple of phone calls - we would all be screaming OMG is she NUTS - she should not go - she should protect herself!!
Why the double standard?? A guy could be getting himself into trouble too!!
I would have concerns for a good friend as well!
 Leeanne

what are the real reasons why a guy can't get hard/cum?
Posted: 1/3/2010 5:09:06 AM
If any guy tells you 'it's you' - they are not capable of taking the resposibility to check into their own medical and phycological issues which may be holding them back.
You are not responsible for someone elses issues - especially physically!
Sure there may be things about other people that turns someone off - enough not to be sexually turned on - but they propbably wouldn't be naked with you to begin with!
 Leeanne
Msg: 12 (view)

How many people is too many?
Posted: 1/3/2010 5:00:39 AM
It absolutely does not matter and it's nobodys business but your own. If someone needs to ask - they are insecure and definitely immature and cannot handle a real adult relationship! If a person is worth considering marrying - then they are worth trusting! If they are clean and do not bring any baggage into the relationship - then that's all that should matter!
 Leeanne

She will eat me alive
Posted: 12/30/2009 6:01:35 PM
Every relationship is different from the past - how two people connect and jive in the sack will be unlike any past experience - because the players are different. She may NOT eat you up - you may not jive - or you may fit perfectly. Gotta try it to find out!
 Leeanne
Msg: 8 (view)

Anyone having this problem?
Posted: 12/30/2009 5:09:46 PM
Crazy people meet within one hour - especially if they have no picture!! Beware!!
Wouldn't it make more sense to at least see a picture and get to know someone for a moment - to determine if they will or will not show up with ropes and a burlap bag!

Well I guess if you are into that?!?
 Leeanne
Msg: 26 (view)

Naughty naughty!
Posted: 12/28/2009 7:35:15 PM
Who doesn't!! LOL but ooooooooo be ever so careful who gets those naughty pictures! You don't want them to be used for evil if the relationship goes south!! Or you give them to some 'jerk' who just wants to play with ya! Then again maybe we could all get famous like Paris Hilton if they get out in the world!!
 Leeanne
Msg: 90 (view)

Shaving = Pedophilia?
Posted: 12/28/2009 7:28:21 PM
ERP_1961 - message 61 is right on target - no Gynecologist will tell you that shaving has health benefits - if they do then they should have their licence revoked!

I for one am a tad old fashioned when it comes to how men and women should look naked - they should look like adults - some body hair is expected and to me is more appealing than seeing shaving nics and ingrown hair bumps - disgusting! Neat trimmed and freshly bathed is the way to go in any situation. It's not a matter of pedophile thoughts or images - it's about being sexy the way God made ya!
 Leeanne
Msg: 13 (view)

I guess this is the norm for me
Posted: 12/28/2009 4:23:09 PM
Oh I could tell you some stories as well - but what I learned along the way - the one thing the bad dates had in common - was ME! It was the choices I made - the people I picked and what I allowed to take place! I know there can be some negative input from those we date - but really make different choices in the people you date and it's amazing how your luck will change!
 Leeanne
Msg: 18 (view)

flogging
Posted: 12/27/2009 8:06:01 PM
Flogging?!?
Oh the games people play!!
Come on gang tell us your favorite flogging story - ya know ya wanna!! :)
Oh and tell us what you would wear to such an occasion!
 Leeanne
Msg: 2 (view)

ACTIONS CAN AND DO SPEAK VOLUMES
Posted: 12/27/2009 1:39:51 PM
Sounds like a freakin' crazy man and no they are not all like that - thank God!!
Sounds like he's a heavy drinker or on drugs - since he can't get his act together!
Good thing you didn't go out with him - sounds like he's be aggressive! Scary!!
 Leeanne

Hammertown Hoppers - Tuesday, Dec. 29 - Cat N Fiddle
Posted: 12/27/2009 9:14:19 AM
I hope to come if the little kiddies don't wear me down on my first day back to work - after the break! I'll be back to school very soon - so I need to get out for fun before the crap hits th fan!! LOL
 Leeanne
Msg: 31 (view)

What do women mean when they outwordly claim the'll try anything once or twice?
Posted: 12/26/2009 3:38:12 PM
Well I say it and I mean it!!
Life is worth living - opening up and having fun makes it worth while! As long as it won't kill me or harm others I will do it!!
 Leeanne
Msg: 24 (view)

ontario cell phone ban
Posted: 12/20/2009 8:14:30 PM
The ban is a joke - there are so many people still on their phones - including the cops! I have been watching the cops and they are always on their cells having obvious personal calls!
 Leeanne

caught a Beauty!
Posted: 12/19/2009 8:33:41 PM
^^^ I love that story - too funny!!
I think people should not judge so harshly people who find themselves in situations that make them do things outside of the moral code of your own belifes. How do you know you will never find yourself in such a situation? Never say never!
 Leeanne
Msg: 7 (view)

Should Helmets Be Mandatory
Posted: 12/19/2009 5:16:51 AM
How absolutely stupid do you have to be not to realize that going 90miles an hour down an icy slope may be dangerous to your well being if you fall and smash your head?!? I skied for years - the one thing that always freaked me out was what if I fall - I wish they had sports helmets back then.
 Leeanne

any pet peeves?-vocabulary/dates/mates/products?
Posted: 12/18/2009 3:20:27 PM
Arrogance
Stupidity
Racists
Narcissism
Thieves
Liars
Rudeness
Laziness
Users
People who talk behind your back
Oh and reaching for that one interesting looking chocolate in the box - thinking it will be the tastiest in the box and it turns out to taste like butt!!
 Leeanne

spending the holidays alone...
Posted: 12/18/2009 3:13:20 PM
I have no relatives to spend holidays with - neither does my husband - his are all home in Nigeria. I hosted a couple of Christmas Eve Open houses at my home - but this year and last I work Xmas eve until 4pm - no time to plan or prepare anything. I really wish we had an invitation to visit somewhere!
Christmas is a lonely time without family or friends to spend it with!
 Leeanne
Msg: 9 (view)

Quicker Divorces coming soon to Ontario
Posted: 12/17/2009 1:35:03 PM
I never even had a Lawyer - did it all myself - got the papers from Grand and Toy!! LOL
If you haven't filled taxes as a married couple in the past year you can say you are separated from any date!
Papers were like $34 - Filling and court costs were like $300 - that's it!!
Cheap and no sweat!
 Leeanne
Msg: 3 (view)

Quicker Divorces coming soon to Ontario
Posted: 12/17/2009 4:35:36 AM
It's already faster - when I got mine just over 3 years ago it only took about 2.5 months. There is no one year rule anymore! Mine was uncontested - no kids ot argue over since mine were adults and all that needed to be done was to have my ex's signature and bug the crap out of the court to get things done. It would have been faster if the clerk had actually walked up to the judges office and picked my file up off his desk one month earlier. It also only cost about $400 bucks! I would have done it way earlier had I known it was so easy!
Sometimes people stay in horrible marriages because they think it will be so expensive and takes forever. I think it's a good thing yo can get one faster and cheaper - gets you to a better healing part of your life faster when you dump the baggage!
 Leeanne
Msg: 66 (view)

POF Success Stories?
Posted: 12/16/2009 3:39:43 PM
AW that's fantastic news - Jet is such a sweet and wonderful guy - he deserves a loving relationship!! Tell him congrats from me!!
 Leeanne
Msg: 3 (view)

Hammertown Hoppers - Dec 22nd - cat N Fiddle
Posted: 12/16/2009 3:27:19 PM
OMFG I so want the green snake!! LMAO A little scarry but I imagine OH so fun?!?! Right NiceLassie4u ?!?!
See you all there - NO school!!! Yippy!!
 Leeanne
Msg: 12 (view)

if your girlfriend wanted to hook up with a girl...
Posted: 12/15/2009 5:53:54 PM
If you are in a relationship - you would be cheating and there is no way around that unless you have agreed to have an open relationship where you have agreed to date other people!
 Leeanne
Msg: 13 (view)

So, is whytwater, not waterboarding, an instigator?
Posted: 12/14/2009 6:04:04 PM
There's something about being naked in the shower with a bar of soap and a sexy hot lover!! mmmmmmm Water touches every inch of you adding to the moment!
 Leeanne
Msg: 33 (view)

dating with an urge
Posted: 12/14/2009 6:01:51 PM

and intimate encounter.. well idk...don't want to be with married women..

You can't be serious?!?!
You know there are single people who don't want relationships and simply want sex!!
 Leeanne

The Study is Complete
Posted: 12/14/2009 5:51:44 PM
Another disgruntle user of a FREE dating site!
What a bunch of bunk! I mean really I think the stats on men wanting just sex is more like 99.9%
Oh don't get me wrong - your 77% wanting sex can be attached to the women!
 Leeanne
Msg: 16 (view)

Gentlemen Already Taken
Posted: 12/14/2009 5:43:52 PM
This site is way more than a dating site - it has lots to offer - it's how you want to use it! I for one met my husband because of the site and I remain for the awesome friends I have made and these forums move faster and are more fun than other sites.
Honest taken men are a good thing - don't be grumpy if it didn't turn out your way!
 Leeanne
Msg: 18 (view)

understanding pain...
Posted: 12/14/2009 5:37:05 PM
Embrase it as a learning experience - suck it up - and move on!
You can't change what has happened but you can change what will happen to you!
You only allow the pain to happen by repeating the same mistakes - like selecting the same type of person to be in your life!
We all encounter pain - disapointment and saddness but it's up to you to redirect it to something positive!
 Leeanne
Msg: 4 (view)

caught a Beauty!
Posted: 12/14/2009 2:16:03 PM
Come on at least they aren't gonna do it in the back of the car like two teenagers - at least there will be sheets and a sink to wash up in!!
 Leeanne
Msg: 15 (view)

FWB expectations..........
Posted: 12/14/2009 11:54:35 AM
FWB goes hand in hand with NO EXPECTATIONS - but if you should happen to hang out - have fun ..... 'cause that's usually how you got to be FWB in the first place - then so be it! Always just go with the flow - never set things up or make plans.

Show ALL Forums