Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: excuse me..can i have your attention please
 kimikals01
Msg: 3 (view)

excuse me..can i have your attention please
Posted: 5/3/2006 9:24:56 PM
hey everybody...made a few changes! thanks alot for all of your inputs..baby isnt mine, but i'm expecting my first grandbaby..woohoo!!!!!ty agian..kimmi
 kimikals01
Msg: 1 (view)

excuse me..can i have your attention please
Posted: 5/3/2006 7:51:12 AM
OK I think i have your attention, dang that was hard!! lol we all have our own opinion and i'd love to hear yours, so could i please get some reviews and help! I'am open for suggestions and some help. The sooner the better! ty..kimmi
 kimikals01
Msg: 39 (view)

Anyone Want Review & Some Help?
Posted: 5/3/2006 6:50:33 AM
ok from a females point of view...what do you think??? ty kimmi
 kimikals01
Msg: 3 (view)

want my opinion? i will review you...
Posted: 5/2/2006 7:59:09 PM
sngldadto3kds;
congradts!!! not many men show thier true emotion!! (machoism) you know i think you said,,exactly what every girl wants in a man..but afraid to go there! i was brought up in a good baptist (daddy was a preacher) home!! and i got heart! unfortunetly there are some cruel ppl out there..i believe you haft to love yourself before you can love something else.. and me well i want world peace and love to everyone..i'd love to change the world but cant!! the pics are beutiful..i see the inner beauty,,made me smile!!! and now i'am at a loss for words...good luck! definetly nothing wrong with your heart.....peace love and happiness; kimmi
 kimikals01
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 5/2/2006 7:22:27 PM
hey girl..well as far as i'am concerned..good chioce of pics..pretty face shot..and for the men, who like body shots of course..lol good idea! oh yeah, welcome to pof by the way! and happy fishing..!!! i believe in telling ppl what i think and what i want! you sound confident in yourself and know what ya want! for what my opinion is worth..good job!! i dont know how true this is , ppl tell me i have an inner ability.. i cant tell you your future, but sometimes i can read ppl..my first impression, you have what it takes to get what ya want,you like a variety of ppl u have no problem making friends..but u are easily annoyed! sorry sometimes i just cant help myself!!! it's all in fun. am i close??? lol another fish in the sea;kimmi
 kimikals01
Msg: 1 (view)

Posted: 5/2/2006 11:42:48 AM
Hey for some reason ppl are drawn to me..and i dont mind ! like my opinion matters?? it must to some!! i'am..i repeat i'am... honest,caring..somewhat diffrent (it's all good)!! all of us are diffrent....imagine if we were all alike..geshhhh..so i'd love to review and give- my - opinion...the best i can.....send...i'll be waiting.....................kimmi
 kimikals01
Msg: 363 (view)

Who wants their profile rated?
Posted: 5/2/2006 11:22:22 AM
It would be nice t have a females opinion...what do ya think?? p.s by the way nice pic..send help...lol...bordem sucks.........kimmi!!
 kimikals01
Msg: 80 (view)

Execution by Brutal Honesty
Posted: 5/2/2006 11:13:04 AM
and hey can u ..like today!!!! i believe in a persons,(word)! guarantee ya the spelling, and at least on here my i's are dotted and t's are crossed...lol, that's the last of my worries! catching someones attention...thats a diffrent story...but if grammar will help-- your advice pleese!!! ty. hey can ya rate the whole pro.. kimmi
 kimikals01
Msg: 182 (view)

Ladies, let me review you!
Posted: 4/27/2006 12:42:21 AM
this is kool!!! so now what?? oh yeah, i almost forgot y i was here lol!! and your opinion please?? cant wait!!!
 kimikals01
Msg: 15 (view)

Greeting cards you will not see at Hallmark
Posted: 4/4/2006 8:46:21 AM
you need to start your own card co, those were great! if only we could purchase...cards like that ....they...are the -_-_-_-!!!! and i can spend the day imagining...who i'd send which card too..lmao...thanks for the laugh... kimmi
 kimikals01
Msg: 85 (view)

What do you think of a peron committing suicide over a broken heart??
Posted: 2/19/2006 8:07:44 AM
to those even thinking they have it bad enough to even think abot suicide, please thinkof all that you r leaving behind....D-Ray...i miss u badly and we r so broken hearted..i hope u leaving us was'nt a waste, but can help others some how...i'am not sure just how, but there is a reason why things happen the way they do.....i know the effect it's had on us all...and i'am trying to be strong...i miss u tho..love your sis
 kimikals01
Msg: 60 (view)

Posted: 12/31/2005 2:07:00 PM
ISNT IT STRANGE THAT THE ONE PERSON WHO CAN STOP YOU FROM CRYING IS THE VERY SAME PERSON WHO CAUSED YOU TO CRY TO BEGIN WITH!!
 kimikals01
Msg: 59 (view)

Posted: 12/31/2005 1:55:43 PM
I ALSO HADA HUSBAND WHO WOULD TELL ME THE SAME THING EVERYTIME HE THOUGHT HE NEEDED ATTENTION.. I TO TOLD HIM GO AHEAD IF YOU'D LIKE.. WELL IT'S BEEN 3 YRS AGO HE'S STILL ALIVE AND DOING WELL!! I HAVE HAD ALOT OF PEOPLE I KNOW WHO HAVE COMMITED SUICIDE; AND IT SEEMS TO ME THE ONES WHO ARE SERIOUS, NEVER ACTUALLY CAME OUT AND SAID; THEY WERE GOING TO KILL THEMSELVES.. BUT DID SHOW SIGNS OF MAJOR DEPPRESSION! I THINK PEOPLE WHO DO COMMIT SUICIDE, JUST HAVE A BUILD UP OF ALL KINDS OF DEPPRESSION, THINGS THAT MIGHT OF HAPPENED AS A CHILD EVEN AND NEVER HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET OVER IT! I LOST MY BEST FRIEND AND BRO-IN-LAW RECENTLY,,FROM A BROKEN HEART..BUT NOW THAT I THINK BACK.. HE WAS VERY DEPPRESSED OVER OTHER THINGS ALSO..PEOPLE HAVE BLAMED MY SISTER.. she has blaMED HERSELF! NOONE IS TO BLAME, AND HE NEVER THREATENED HER WITH I'AM GOING TO KILL MYSELF! I JUST HATE THE FACT THAT PEOPLE THINK THAT ENDING THIER LIVES IS THE ONLY ANSWER!! THEIR ARE SO MANY PEOPLE WHO HAVE ENOUGH LOVE TO GIVE; WE SHOULD NEVER BE WITHOUT!! AND I ALWAYS TRY TO GIVE AS MUCH AS I HAVE..THERE IS ALWAYS SOMEONE WORSE OFF THEN I'AM! SO I TRY TO BE THE BEST PERSON I CAN BE..I WISH THAT EVERYONE COULD THINK THIS WAY AND THE WORLD WOULD BE A BETTER PLACE! A FRIEND IN OHIO;KIMMI
 kimikals01
Msg: 58 (view)

Posted: 12/31/2005 1:28:46 PM
well sadly i just lost my brother-in-law..he hung himself in my sisters attic, due to a broken heart; i have very diffrent emotions on this subject! i was very sad, very mad, i think it was a very selfish thing he did..he had a broken heart and left all his loved ones with broken hearts..i just cant understand someone being so heart broke that they need to end thier life! he was also my best friend, and at the same time i was going threw a broken heart myself and he was able to help me!! i just wish that i could of known about the pain he was in and helped him..i still can't help but think if he'd of just stayed with us one more day ...i 'am to this day..missing him badly and i think of him everyday! it's been since june 30th 2005 and it seems like it's been forever!! so to anyone who thinks that suicide is the answer...GET HELP PLEASE!! those of us who have lost loved ones to suicide; it's hard to deal with ! i just try to be strong..(it's very hard)~! one thing i think i've learned from this; it's given me more commpassion for others feelings, and i've become more attentive and i pay attention very close to the things my loved ones have to say!! try not to hold anything back, there is always someone to talk to! even if it's a stranger,,(sometimes they r the best ones to talk to) just dont give up..PLEASE! if you give out enough love, and the person is not giving it back, then it's probably not worth it to begin with! there is someone for each of us..LOVE AND BE LOVED!!! IN LOVING MEMORY OF MY BRO..D-RAY I LOVE AND MISS YOU BADDLY, YOUR IN MY HEART AND THOUGHTS DAILY; I LOVE YOU BRO YOUR SIS, KIMMI

Show ALL Forums