Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Montgomery County, MD Feb 5 at 9:00 Pre-Valentines Meet- Timpano Chophouse & Martini Bar
 Vonstallin
Msg: 18 (view)

Montgomery County, MD Feb 5 at 9:00 Pre-Valentines Meet- Timpano Chophouse & Martini Bar
Posted: 1/30/2010 9:39:22 PM
If I make it...this will be my first POF event...thanks for the email...
 vonstallin
Msg: 316 (view)

would guys date a female cop?
Posted: 8/28/2008 9:27:16 PM
LOL,
No, Ill keep my parts haa haaa just like the idea of a assertive female.
 vonstallin
Msg: 49 (view)

E-Harmony
Posted: 8/28/2008 4:55:49 PM
I cant speak on E Harmony but I signed up to POF and Match dot com at the same time in 2005.
Match cost me about $59 every three months... It was a total bust. I finaly canceled it Jan 08.
I never went on a date and at best I just found women I already knew, dated or from this site, lol....

Its funny to me that ive met and been on more dates from the free site (here) vs my pay sites.

I also have a subscription to Love is Color blind. Went on a few dates. Made some new female friends but thus far can't say its worth the money also.

Oh and on top of that I always find that 80% of them have pages here, lol...
 vonstallin
Msg: 314 (view)

would guys date a female cop?
Posted: 8/28/2008 4:51:08 PM
I would give my left ball to date a female cop...I think i like the power thingy...
Id tell her to take the knight stick to me for being a naughty boy
 vonstallin
Msg: 439 (view)

Why are most men looking for Friends with Benefits?
Posted: 8/28/2008 4:47:24 PM
I will admit Im looking for a Best Friend whom one day will be my wife for life.
But at times you find some women that are real cool and maybe almost what you want but for me I know she might not be "The One". I might still hang out with her and we might end up playing off of what we both want at the moment. Company or an artificial BF/GF untill "The One" showes up.

Some guys strictly look for FWB, Me? It just ends that way sometimes but both parties are happy and have no hurt feeling.

Im the nice guy...
 vonstallin
Msg: 48 (view)

Your worst sexual experience
Posted: 8/28/2008 4:42:23 PM
LOL
I've experienced alot of what you guys have.
Im going to give one of my "Tame" bad experiences.
Classic.

Hitting it from the back (My favorite) and while doing my majic man move she lets out 3 of the raunchiest farts ever...it was soooo foul smelling my lil man went to sleep.

Now another story is simular same posistion different opening....and it was my first time doing "that hole". First and last after I pulled back a thick covered chocolate pop. EWWWWW!!!!!!!

It was her Idea since it was my first time, but I thought she would have taken precausions first.
Oh well...
im scared and scared for life of the poop shoop! lol
 vonstallin
Msg: 25 (view)

**Poof** They're Gone
Posted: 8/28/2008 4:33:29 PM
Yep!
I think we all here have been ""POOFED"" here at POF....sigh...it will get better...one day...one day.....lol..
 vonstallin
Msg: 23 (view)

Date goes great but....
Posted: 8/28/2008 4:29:42 PM
I just had the same thing happen last week and a month ago. The most recent one The female contacted me, set up the date and I felt it went super well.
I know It wasnt looks since my pictures are recent. The conversation went great. I made it a point to listen ask questions have her laugh and more.

I guess sometimes we will never know Bro....
 vonstallin
Msg: 51 (view)

It's ok to say not interested.. right?
Posted: 8/28/2008 4:26:30 PM
Same here, I wish I would get a reply saying no thanks or something. Some profiles are just so damn good that I write a nice and decent message to them...then you see read /deleted....sigh....

I've been on POF since 2005 and Ive had the worst luck ever.
But im hook so i'm still here.

I reply to all.
 vonstallin
Msg: 102 (view)

Just Why Do You Girls Love Motorcycles???
Posted: 12/31/2006 4:25:09 PM
After 7 years of riding and racing motorcycles....I find the above statement to be true....
Gilrs love speed and vibrations, lol.....
 vonstallin
Msg: 13 (view)

Unread Deleted!!
Posted: 12/17/2005 1:29:54 AM
Well I can't say that I'm bored....it takes like what???? every bit of 5 seconds to scan it? Oh, and since it's a feature that comes with this..... why not use it?

Gooday

Von.
 vonstallin
Msg: 12 (view)

Unread Deleted!!
Posted: 12/17/2005 12:46:04 AM
Oh so thats what happend my my emails to you, lol

Show ALL Forums