Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Nothern BC Rednecks, sexist attitudes and shovenistic behavior
 westernwildrose
Msg: 11 (view)

Nothern BC Rednecks, sexist attitudes and shovenistic behavior
Posted: 9/12/2016 11:54:02 PM
What a bizarre post, I mean that is one mighty statement, generalization.
Holy crow... so men are objectifying women??? and only in the NORTH this is a problem?
I'm not sure what shovenistic is.....is that a Russian dish or Vodka brand?

As for role genders aren't being bad if all play decently, etc... <<< bizarre weird and screwy sentence and so completely wrong since it sounds like you are okay with 'role genders' if people play the role decently.

Sooooooo....that does mean that it's okay to role play...such as .. a man opening doors for you, paying for dinner, and paying for date night...as long as he does not expect something in return?
 westernwildrose
Msg: 3 (view)

Take Care of Each Other
Posted: 9/12/2016 11:46:53 PM
Thank you for posting this reminder to all of us.
Sometimes we are too preoccupied with life, our own lives and we don't take the time to stop, look about us, pay attention to others, Not just our friends and families but those we pass by during the course of our so busy, busy day.

We all need to really open our eyes and be aware that this life, this world is not just all about us.

and yes....He is watching all. I believe that.
 westernwildrose
Msg: 173 (view)

Sex Horoscopes : How truthful is yours?
Posted: 6/14/2014 9:32:55 PM
I'm a Leo....and yeah, it's pretty much on the spot....*wink*
 westernwildrose
Msg: 10 (view)

Vancouver women ranked pickiest daters in Canada
Posted: 12/24/2013 4:59:29 PM
^^^^^....not true!!!

I don't think it's picky cos you ask that the guy contacting you be SINGLE!!!... I mean... it's a dating site right?
I'm looking for a Single Fish... I don't think that is being picky.....
 westernwildrose

won't allow me to register
Posted: 4/4/2013 9:29:11 PM
it might be a safeguard so one person doesn't have multiple accounts.
The IP is unique to your computer.

if your friend is signed up on your computer it looks like You have two accounts now with different names.

there are people out there that use to do that, come in under different names/profiles.
 westernwildrose
Msg: 68 (view)

Bribing Cops.... with boobs....
Posted: 4/4/2013 6:48:01 PM
Perfectly acceptable if you are woman......totally wrong if you are a guy with Moobs!!!
*shakes head*...nobody wants to see hairy man moobs.....
 westernwildrose
Msg: 8 (view)

Does anyone have issues with their location?
Posted: 3/27/2013 8:24:59 PM
I don't have a problem with my location....lol!!!!
I'm loving it... a bridge too far for some!! I'm cushioned myself in a nice corner of the GVRD.

*sighs*.....I lie....there are some lovely men on Vancouver Island that I would like to get to know...but.. yes they are a 'strait', body of water too far ... fine men ....

I use the location search anymore, I have done it in the past and I don't like being the party who does the commuting which is really not fair. Time, fuel cost, traffic should are a consideration to me now.
 WesternWildRose

You ever wonder who's real?
Posted: 3/24/2013 8:17:15 AM
Keep fishin....

and certainly do not label yourself as Anti-Social.
it's not anything wrong about you or your personality, it's the other people who are not being truthful.

my age is incorrect on my profile, and I'm very upfront about that in my profile, other than that, well my pic is taken of me without makeup on, so how much raw can it get lol!

never say never and try attending a POF social, mingle and meet and give yourself an opportunity to trust again.
 WesternWildRose

Compatibility and Education
Posted: 3/21/2013 7:54:21 PM
I prefer to be with a person who is educated, but that does not necessarily mean book smart or laden with degrees.
I believe there are many people educated in life and life experiences and are far more smart than those who spend years getting a post secondary education.

I want an intelligent person as a mate/date, someone that can hold good conversation with me. Not going to discuss quantum physics foresure, but heck anything else is fair game. I'm in!
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 5 (view)

ageism when dating
Posted: 3/21/2013 7:49:37 PM
Why are you concerned with what Social Media is saying?

I've dated men half my age, I don't anymore it just doesnt' make me feel comfortable anymore. That aside no one but me decides what is appropriate for me and who I can be seen with in a social setting.... if we listen to What Others Have to Say...well frankly I may never get a date considering some frown on mix race relationships.
 WesternWildRose

Posted: 3/19/2013 5:30:14 PM
I sincerely hope he found his lil Vixen! or Playboy bunny, maybe a multi-billionairess/Ironwoman.
Wouldn't that be lovely!!!! True Love.... a Fishie Match.

I know I would be so happy for him. I wish them both much happiness.
 WesternWildRose

this person is not accepting messages this short.
Posted: 3/19/2013 5:10:01 PM
Maybe you are vertically challenged?
LOL, LOL, LOL <<< I thought that was funny!!!

for some reason the program wants more words in the reply.... I do not know why... ask the Admins or Big Fish.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 3/19/2013 5:06:43 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhh I see.....

well no need an old raggidy woman 50+ like myself, one with with scales and fangs and a third eye to respond to your question eh?

I do have one question for you? Why no pic?
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 14 (view)

You had interests in a girl but religious view barrier
Posted: 3/10/2013 12:23:11 PM
well... her message was kinda weird.

That said not everyone is a "Jesus freak" or whatever you call it.

I consider myself rather normal. I would like to think I'm a caring person and a loving person, a person not without sin. I don't go about judging others. I certainly don't go about preaching to others.

I attend church, yes I was there this morning, the singing was great and the sermon was very good..
It works for me and that is what I need.

I feel it's important for all of us to live the best lives we can and be loving caring and respectful people and watch how we thread in life and how we interact with others. If that sounds too religous I am confused.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 30 (view)

Bars/Clubs that attract older women (Vancouver)
Posted: 3/4/2013 12:07:27 AM
^^^^^^Damn Right Chris!!!

well... 'Prowl" is such a harsh word.... let's just say... young men are a hobby of sort....and well let's be honest... MEN ARE OUR PREY!!! <<<< there I said it!!
Our diet consist of men in general, the youngones are tasty true.
 westernwildrose
Msg: 40 (view)

Has anyone ever seen a profile of someone they know on here?
Posted: 3/3/2013 5:06:09 PM
Oy Vey!....*shakes head....
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 15 (view)

Vancouver and Groupon: good, bad or ugly?
Posted: 2/25/2013 5:47:59 PM
A free meal, expectations of being wined n dined....no one is worth all that if they feel entitled to drain their date's wallet.

I totally disagree with you Fat, totally unrealistic.
The men on this site are not rolling in dough and if they are I'm sure they are not here looking for a partner to bankrupt them only to move on to the next sucker when they either run out of money or clue in.

maybe it's a good thing to use the coupon and let them see that you are a sensible guy who is careful with your money and still going to treat them to a free dinner and wine n dine them.

if she were to walk out and play the indignant diva.... priceless lesson learned for you.
 westernwildrose
Msg: 6 (view)

Post Pride - Gay Camping - Roughing it, but not quite!
Posted: 2/23/2013 5:45:18 PM
I don't know who dug up this old thread....

but I do know a lot of POFers use to go camping and have a blast.
BCBoy always was great about hosting and organizing these events, he's really kewl.

we aren't all old boring folks here you know!
 westernwildrose
Msg: 36 (view)

Has anyone ever seen a profile of someone they know on here?
Posted: 2/23/2013 5:43:54 PM
I had a rude encounter with another POFer a few years ago.
She announced to everyone at a staff meeting on my first day of a new job that she recognized me from POF.
I too acknowledged that I had seen her on the site.
Just to say my new co-workers were amused that I was on a dating site, they were much younger people and they found it to be a little funny.
The POFer, she is a very active member, organizer of events - She exclaimed to be 'taken' and to no longer on 'Plenty of Old Fools'....and had no use for the site.

so... yeah... funny thing is she is still active on the site, listed as single and looking.

out of respect of others I do not embarass people like that, I wouldn't make a deal to call out another POFer in public, I might smile, wink, certainly acknowledge them privately.
 westernwildrose
Msg: 704 (view)

do men actually like curvy women vs the skinny pencil one?
Posted: 2/23/2013 4:54:15 PM
^^^ perfectly acceptable for breakfast or or Sunday brunch!!
what time shall I come by?

healthy body and healthy attitude, is that not what we all want for ourself and a potential mate?

Belated birthday wishes to you Just darlin! ((((((HUGS)))))))))) now pass me some cake babe!
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 700 (view)

Posted: 2/21/2013 7:47:02 PM
yeah...well I still say I like cake....no...wait.. I love cake and CAKE for EVERYONE in the Forums!!!!

yippppeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! Who's with me on the Cake For All thing?

some women do not dress appropriately.... skinny or FAT!.... that said... moumous not a good choice to hide the extra kilograms of flab.....not like we can hide our double chins with beards or he man Mac shirts eh.... sucks being a fat chick I tell ya.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 698 (view)

Posted: 2/21/2013 6:39:22 PM
"mmmmmm.....cake......." says the drooling fat ...oops...curvy woman......

men and women like all shapes and sizes.... so why continue this borderline FatChick Bashing session?

some like them skinny...some are chubby chasers....leave them be.

and pass the cake pleaseeeeeeeeeeee...... yum yum....cake....
 westernwildrose
Msg: 10 (view)

Posted: 2/20/2013 5:45:11 PM
I don't follow Fat... I mean I don't get that thinking... don't use coupons until a few dates in?

what happens if she spazzes out at that point?

I don't think anyone has to change trivial things such as using coupons. I think it's a sign of a sensible person.

what if next you have to hide the fact that you have kids...until the 10th date....
or that you have lunch with dear ol' mom on Sundays.... after the 20th date...
you dye your hair....after the 30th date....

it's silliness...

Just use the damn coupons on someone who appreciates your company.... and dumb the entitled serial daters who want a free meal.
 westernwildrose
Msg: 24 (view)

Oh Good Lord... Valentine's Day
Posted: 2/18/2013 8:44:05 PM
*sighs*......

deep breath everyone....step back from the keyboard...stand down....and let's all hold hands and sing Koombaya.

Next Hallmark holiday?.........something to do with Cadbury and chickens, chocolate.. you do know it's all a conspiracy by candy manufacturers and dentist right?
 westernwildrose
Msg: 20 (view)

Posted: 2/16/2013 11:35:33 PM
^^^^
ahem... I'm a bit confused here... calling someone out as a "stalker" is a serious charge.

I don't know Carl, I do know he's been a member for quite a while and I can't say I know of him being a stalker, mind you perhaps I am not worthy of being "POF-Stalked".

that said, Abbey if you have a problem with someone here then you should perhaps report this to Big Fish or a Moderator instead of sparring in the forums with Carl.

As far as I know events posted on the site are open for all members to attend.

If it is a private event or an exclusive event, or a promotional event.... or to help a friend's business then I'm not sure if it can be posted on the site.
You might want to get clarification from a Moderator about this or check the POF Rules.
 westernwildrose
Msg: 2 (view)

I Remember I Wwon't Forget
Posted: 2/10/2013 11:10:24 PM
I for one am going to miss Penny...me and Penny go way, way back....and yes there are still Penny Store Threats to be found at the corner store. I count my pennies, I use my pennies.

I didn't have a penny on me today...and my girls went dress shopping on Robson Street, the cashier asked one of my girls if she had a penny.... we dug about looking between the two of us if we did, we were travelling light today, .... and then the cashier said, oh nevermind and didn't demand the penny... I guess their cash registers have not been reconfigured yet.

oh yes...me and Penny.... I love Penny!!
 westernwildrose

Posted: 2/9/2013 8:52:19 PM
*sighs*... I'm watching the Charlie Brown Valentine's show.

Charlie is out to impress that Lil Red Haired Girl..... he was winking at the LRG in class, and the teacher sends him to the nurse about his eye problem, they send him to the optomertrist too, the Optomertrist told him to stop winking at girls, it is the first thing they teach them at Optomertrist school.

Charlie had his fistfull of allowance money, walks into the store and says to the clerk, "Excuse me Ma'am I would like to buy some candy for a girl who does not know I exist.

I might be free on V-Day... .not like I buy into the Hallmark Holidays so I'm not out spending my last dime on the guy who does not know I exist....lol!!

(I use to celebrate Honey I Luve You Week, and splurge on the Ex.... it was heartfelt and special, but then again I would spend time, money, thought on him 24/7....not just one day a year)
 westernwildrose

Why doesn't it show sent when I message someone on POF?
Posted: 2/8/2013 12:00:22 PM
a.. pleasant, I'm not interested would be okay.... or just don't reply.

I have used Blocking, but it's only if someone is rude, vulgar and has crossed the line somehow, and if it gets to any worse than that... I'd would consider reporting someone to the Admins or even the cops....lol...now that would be extreme.

Blocking used as a filter is strange, but hey...some people use it for that.

don't mind it... it happens, plenty of other fish in Pond... happy fishing.

{WARNING: Do not message me now.. you will be BLOCKED}......<<<< lol...lol...that was a joke btw.
 westernwildrose

Posted: 2/8/2013 11:53:20 AM
Ouch!!...no... OUCH!.. man oh man...where do I start?

I find this offensive...even if it's meant to be funny to you, but hey...how do you get a correlation between "cheap" ..someone who will use a coupon....and physical abuser?

I was married to a frugal guy for 25 years....and yes, Scottish if you want to toss in a stereotype in the mix...but... I don't see the problem with using a coupon. How many people are supporting those {entertainment} books and supporting groups who sell those books?...hands up.

I for one pay for my own when I go out on a blind date, a meet n greet.
I certainly do not feel entitled to suck the last dime out of a man's wallet.
Where does it say that in 2013 a liberated woman, an independent woman has to be wined and dined and gifted by a man on a first, second... or 20th date?

the Anna Nicole Smiths wannabes are plentiful, and I joke around a lot about looking for the rich old geezer in his late 90s with a heart condition....lol.

I just don't consider a man, a date, a potential mate to be a walking ATM.

I'm still freakin confused about this physical abuser thing.... stingy in bed?...LOL..oh goodness.

Women who take men for a ride and expect to be gifted are ....are.... let me think.... "not worth the time or effort"?
nahhhh...that's too harsh...
wait.. Women who expect the above.... Should at least be vestial virgins...so a man is getting his money's worth!!
 westernwildrose
Msg: 28 (view)

Bars/Clubs that attract older women (Vancouver)
Posted: 2/8/2013 12:09:08 AM
On the topic of Pick Up joints.....

where can I find the : Rich, Single Men (with no heirs), in their late 90s with a heart condition.

point me in that direction ...pleaseeeeeeeeeeee....
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 20 (view)

Why is being old fashioned such a turn-off?
Posted: 2/5/2013 7:34:27 PM
*tap....*tap....*tap......

still watiing for one of those "potential" mate emails from Doc........*sighs.....
 westernwildrose
Msg: 14 (view)

Why is being old fashioned such a turn-off?
Posted: 2/4/2013 8:24:48 AM
I'm soooooooooo confused...and lost!!! someone toss me a map please!

I don't get it.... slower pace, slower lifestyle, cooked food and meat eating makes one "old-fashioned"?

I've got kids, a minivan...live in the burbs...well... I'm within minutes of the city..but still I'm in the burbs... I eat and enjoy eating sushi....can't stand Tim's coffee...like a robust Bucks instead.... walk the seawall daily...knit....wear Crocs, don't drink Kokanee nor Corona.... love my pint of Guinness, like leather, will not mock others who wear pleather.... will mock people who think pleather is leather....lol!!!

where was I?... oh...define " Old Fashioned" please...cos I'm wondering now if "OTHERS"...<<< scary...others... are judging me and thinking I'm old fashioned...lol!!!!
 westernwildrose
Msg: 4 (view)

Gross Advertisements on the POF pages
Posted: 2/3/2013 2:53:32 PM
Nahhhhhhh...don't leave POF...just...turn a blind eye and ignore what is offending you for a whole...few seconds.

Not like we are fixated on the wrinkly old woman ad right?...not sitting here staring at it for hours.

just let it roll....and look at the hunky "date a firefighter" site....or the "date a handsome millionaire" ad....

me?..I'm waiting for the "Marry and Old Rich Geezer in his late 90s, heart condition, no heirs" ad.

.....*sighs.......still waiting......
 westernwildrose

Gross Advertisements on the POF pages
Posted: 2/2/2013 10:04:56 PM
I really don't look too carefully at the wrinkly old women ads, ... all I have to do is look at myself ...lol!

really it's all about marketing and running the site free , well I would think that's why the ads to start with, and aren't there worse ads on the telly?

Yeast infection cure products, Erectile Dysfunction drug ads, now those are just plain hilarious...lol... but really, I would think there are plenty of gross ads everywhere we venture.

Turn it off if you don't like it .... . just a thought.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 4 (view)

Newer to BC
Posted: 1/27/2013 2:03:24 PM
I agree with the Walt about getting in trouble within city view of Vancouver, it's very easy to go out of bounds in the woods up here.
I had a very close call up in Pemberton in my teens and came damn close to falling off a cliff... learned a lot since there and was married to an Outdoor Reckie for years, I learned the smart way to enjoy the outdoors.

lots of gals about who are out and about types, hang out at (MEC) Mtn Equipment Coop and check out the activity boards about town. Lots of singles groups have Sat/Sun outtings... and you might want to check out kayaking and the stand-up paddle boarding in Deep Cove, or paddle sports out of Granville Island community centre....

back to fishing, plenty of gals fly-fishing here too... I know a few women's fly-fishing clubs, so you never know a FisherGal might be about looking for company.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 9 (view)

Is the any good women in Victoria???
Posted: 1/27/2013 1:55:40 PM
Yes, I too was going to mention that you have a daughter and are straight-forward enough to state that is admirable.... lots of us "fishies" have kids and it's all good.

not like you are writing an essay on being a parental unit or looking for a mother for your child...right?
 WesternWildRose

Drunk Fishers
Posted: 1/26/2013 9:39:20 PM
Interesting observation.....

maybe they have been in contact with so many other "Fishies" they have lost track of who you are....or they are so fickled they didn't pay attention.

the drinking..or drunk thing might be a possiblity..but then again how can you type and drink .. I personally think it is a dangerous combination.

and Texting...or Sexting and drinking...bad....bad...not that I have done it..but you just know it can't end well.

imagine hitting SEND...and your boss gets the text???OMG! OMG! OMG!!! (especially if they are the same sex!)
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 7 (view)

Is the any good women in Victoria???
Posted: 1/26/2013 9:31:42 PM
I was going to reply.....

"I'm sure there are sure there are plenty of lovely women in Victoria....lol"..... just be patient..they will find you!

and your profile looks lovely, good for you if you made changes that were suggested.

You have your own teeth it appears...just wear a mouth guard when you are pulverizing others....
You have most of your own hair it appears....and nice biceps...and a lovely face (guard your face when you are pulverizing others)...

and all is good!!! good luck fishing!
 WesternWildRose

Newer to BC
Posted: 1/26/2013 9:20:17 PM
Okie Dokie..... sit back and take notes......"what to do....."

well I noticed you like to fish...we have fishing in the city!!

... we have fishing up at Rice Lake in North Van...just a hop n skip and jump from Port Moody..and the lake is stocked and you can practice your fly fishing... lots of fly fishing happening on the Capilano River too. check regulations on fishing and yes you do need a licence.

Walking.. I like to walk and it's free and a cheap date too.... everyone thinks..oh...Stanley Park Seawall, but..BUT... I do not pay for parking in parks... well I don't like to pay to park

...and the West Van Seawall is lovely, great date place again and there are clean public bathrooms, unlike the Stanley Park wall where bathrooms are far apart and it's a long, long way around.... and back to your car!!!

hmmm.... people watching is good... Check...

you like nekkidness?... <<well there is Wreck Beach at the base of the cliffs out at UBC... it's a bit nippy now to go nekkid...but when it warms up it should be dandy<<< (I don't get a chance to use the word dandy much)

great pubs everywhere if you like to drink and sing... especially the Celtic pubs...always a good time.

wait til the weather warms up and we have a day or two of summer....and then you can hit the target range, the bowling alley... the outdoor concerts.... runs...

yeah... plenty to do... you got to find some "fishies" now...btw...wear a hat...umbrellas signals to everyone you are not a local....LOL!!!!
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 35 (view)

How do Caucasian women feel of dating Indo-Canadian men?
Posted: 1/26/2013 9:10:57 PM
[Not sure what your point here is? Ethnicity is very much different to what passport you hold.]

(my apologies, I couldn't respond sooner to your question, due to rule that limits over-posting)

Answer: "No Point"

as for the last few posts, too many sterotypes... and perhaps too much baggage.

I am surprised Bride burning and stoning didn't come up yet....

I don't date "Indian" men <<< hope that satisfies everyone.
Indian men because a lot of them have old world views, many of views from the "old country".... not "Canadian" view. Don't let's get into what a Canadian view menas please.

many of the "INDIAN" men <<< again hope this clear and satisfactory to all
many of the "INDIAN" men I have dated, NOT ALL, but many have traditional "Indian" be whatever religion or culture background , Pakistani, Indian, Ceylon, Mauritius, Hong Kong, Fijian, etc, etc, etc, Hindu, Sikh, JW, Muslim, etc, etc, etc,......
many of them treat women as expendable, second class citizens, and were brought up in a home where this view is fostered.

Back to being Canadian.... and of South Asian ancestry <<<( my preference ).... time to leave the baggage behind, especially if you choose to live here now and especially since those views are old and not your baggage.

we can stereotype til the end of time... I just did... based on my past experience.

I've know many South Asians from various parts of the globe, all pretty kewl folks with no heavy backwards thinking and burdensome luggage of their ancestors.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 57 (view)

Best Sex or Best Love ... which do you remember best?
Posted: 1/16/2013 9:35:24 PM
We were lovers..... the sex was incredible......and lust, yes plenty of that ...
we fell in love....didn't realize how much.....until after we parted

I smile when I think of him... I think of him often, how wonderful the feeling...
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 12 (view)

Im 47 She is 56
Posted: 1/16/2013 9:03:03 PM
Could be she is insecure.
Things are fine now... but in say...5, 10 years you find a cuter, younger model... someone more your age and with more in common.

this 47/56 really doesn't sound like a lot, same age range basically... so maybe you are too old for her sonny boy!!!.....lol....lol....lol....
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 1/16/2013 7:18:30 PM
nahhhhh I'm just a little...no a lot peaved at Hyphenated Canadians...we don't see to have an identity of our own.

I think Canadian is who a person is when they choose Canada. You can be proud as heck of your ancestry, be it Italian, Greek, French...etc...etc...etc... India... etc.

when it comes to "Indo".... that indicates your people or yourself are from India in my thinking.

People from India can be of many different cultures, you have Muslims, Hindu, Sikhs, Jans, Christians, Jews even, it's a vast land. So not everyone is your typical "Indo".

as for dating... women have to loosen up and consider men of all cultures and appearance, regions.
I should take my own advice....lol...and consider dating SA men.
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 73 (view)

How do men feel when a woman contacts them first?
Posted: 1/16/2013 12:01:57 AM
let see......

1. They break out into a sweat....
2. They then giggle a bit....
3. Bravely open the correspondence....(it's like Christmas morning, hoping for that BB gun).
*NO BB GUNS!! you will shoot your eye out!!!
4. Grin.... ahhhhh she thinks I'm cute
5. Does a crazy lil happy dance around the room and kisses the computer screen

yeah... that's how I figure it plays out when we contact them *wink*
 WesternWildRose
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 1/15/2013 11:54:24 PM
I just had to weigh in on this one.....
Let's not say "Indian" or Indo Canadian... let's try, South Asian ancestry. Only because a lot of you "brown folks" are not born in India, you are Canadian... your family may be several generations Canadian. Your ancestry is South Asian, be it from India, Pakistan, South African, East Africa, Hong Kong, Fiji, Trinidad, Mauritius...the list goes on... including Australia, the UK, etc.

so... here I am... South Asian ancestry, living here for 46 years in Vancouver, born in Trinidad and Tobago, a former British colony. Well, I am Canadian, I am not a hyphenated Canadian and sadly I don't know a heck of a lot about being "Indian" because my upbringing has been influenced by a my south asian upbringing in a Caribbean island. We were very British and I was raised in Canada.
Born a Hindu. Now a Baptist. Married to a Scotsman 26 years. 3 very Caucasian looking children.

Not all "Indians" brown folks are the same religion btw. So we can't all be labelled the same...lol!
We come from all over the planet, we are of different religions and beliefs.

....and btw... I live on the North Shore and I dated and married a boy from Burnaby....scandalous!!!
(the fact that he was Caucasian wasn't the issue....lol)

I've never dated a man of South Asian ancestry.
 westernwildrose
Msg: 59 (view)

Women who show their cleavage....
Posted: 3/21/2012 10:10:03 PM
Everyone loves boobs.... nuff said.
 westernwildrose

My 3 questions on tattoo's...
Posted: 3/14/2012 10:51:51 PM
*** GRABS my SHARPIE***

^^^^ I'm on my way!!! ^^^^

I've considered getting a tat...but...well... I'm deathly terrified of my mom... she'd KILL ME!!!!

but I am willing to do a practice run and bring over some stencils and mark you up! Get back to me k
 westernwildrose
Msg: 11 (view)

Do women mind being approched in public?
Posted: 3/12/2012 10:49:24 PM
ahem..... that's PUBIC hair....not public hair...

unless you approach nekkid women ...well I guess that would be public pubic hair...

Oy Vey....
 westernwildrose

Do women mind being approched in public?
Posted: 3/11/2012 8:20:18 PM
Go on and talk!!!! my god man...do it.

I talk to strangers all the time in public... I mean... ALL THE TIME!!!!

I chat men and women up all the time the grocery store line up...liquor store line up....let's see what else.... oh...when someone is looking good or smelling good.. I let them know....lol... guy next to me on the Seabus last week... told him he smelled good... he smiled.... his friend was laughing...hey.. I said..well it's nice so you made a great choice. Hey... I wasn't hitting on him .. he was wayyy too old for me... he must of been at least 30!

I saw two lost souls yesterday afternoon... asked them where they were going... ended up they were daytripping from Seattle....sent them down the street within site to Gastown and Steamworks to eat....up to Robson Street...they were thanking me for stopping helping them out...lol.

hey...go on.. be that bright light in someone's day...the one that brings a smile to their face or the person they tell their friends said hi to you and chatted them up.

be that exception to the rule of 'grumpy in Vancouver'....you might get a smile back.
 westernwildrose
Msg: 18 (view)

Single, don't drink. How do you meet that someone?
Posted: 3/5/2012 7:18:56 PM
Styloah,... glad you didn't think I was prying or over-thinking what was was with you.

Binge drinking women eh?.. Binge drinkers male or female is just something I don't understand.

I don't understand why people need to be numbed.... comatosed ....and use alcohol as an excuse to do silly, reckless, dangerous things... ... or to fall into bed with a stranger.

I for one do not require booze as an excuse to be silly....

Show ALL Forums