Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do You Men Read Our Whole Profiles?
 bic
Msg: 396 (view)

Do You Men Read Our Whole Profiles?
Posted: 8/11/2006 10:09:54 AM
My answer... Yes, if I'm definitely going to send someone a mail. Firstly, the picture has to have enough to make me intrigued, but that's not to say that if you're not stunning I'm not going to mail you, cos that's pretty shallow. Then, i will read the top sections, i.e. what profession they have, what kind of interests they have etc. If I think that we have some things in common or enough to chat about, then I will read the whole profile. There's no point sending someone a 'blind' message, it would waste to much of my, and you ladies' time!
On a kind of seperate note, it does really help if it's a long profile, because then you get a better insight into that person, and can make a better judgement on whether you think you will get along.
Hope this has been of some help :)

Bic
 bic
Msg: 337 (view)

Want an honest review?
Posted: 8/9/2006 6:13:52 PM
Hey ShaunaMarie,
Thanks so much for taking a look for me, all information has been noted and i'm on the changes now!
Thenks once again,
Bic :)
 bic
Msg: 277 (view)

Want an honest review?
Posted: 8/4/2006 3:45:53 AM
Hi Shaunamarie,
Would love it if you could take a look at my profile please :)
Any tips and hints would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks,
Bic

Show ALL Forums