Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Why does everything got to be so messed up?
 rjkoch
Msg: 2 (view)

Why does everything got to be so messed up?
Posted: 5/5/2009 6:28:53 PM
hey man,

you sound just like me about 10 - 12 years ago. All i can say is that its not as bad as it seems. I'll tell you from experience drugs aren't the way to deal with any problems.

Girls who act like the ones you have described need to be ran away from with all you might. As far as where to meet quality girls that are healthy I can't help you. My list of ex's is a long and tortured tail that I don't usualy like to discuss. If you are serious about finding romance--first take care of yourself. I know it sounds trite, but dwell on it. Its taken me years to figure out its true meaning.

I wanted to give you better advise--sorry if this sounds over done.
 rjkoch
Msg: 3 (view)

Is there a cultural difference in the bedroom...
Posted: 10/7/2008 10:22:51 PM
(not from experience) It only makes sense that there would be a difference. You are dealing with perceptions and expectations. These vary from person to person; so it follows that their cultures, families, even their taste in movies will effect what they want and expect.
 rjkoch
Msg: 39 (view)

Why Can't Men Be Friends First??
Posted: 10/7/2008 9:59:38 PM
It is because todays society--from what i've seen--has blured the lines. If a man waits to long to make a move he has entered the "friend zone". So many men just put all they want out front or they just want sex and nothing else. I believe for many of the socialy unadjusted like me--we just don't understand the time table or can't understand the time table because it is different for every women.
 rjkoch
Msg: 27 (view)

Take note guys/girls
Posted: 10/6/2008 11:14:18 PM
The first thing is see? It's the way a women walks--how she holds her shoulders and head. Does she look confident or downtroden. To be honest it's also a little in the sway of the hips. I like to see a women who is in control of herself.

Show ALL Forums