Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: oh my
 kitcat1958
Msg: 225 (view)

oh my
Posted: 2/12/2009 12:11:12 PM
I hope thats not what your thinking... Remember that you won't be leaving his or her ass but the ones that actually loves you. What about family. they will always be there for you, and you can't be that selfish
 kitcat1958
Msg: 288 (view)

here is some advise
Posted: 2/12/2009 12:08:42 PM
Either drop his ass outside your door or disconnect the internet. Why are you on this site still looking. Remember that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I have had the some shit in my life too. It hurts when you are making love to someone and they speak anothers name. My heart has been broken too but I keep looking . Not that I dont trust men, there is men out there that don't trust woman. I works both ways
 kitcat1958
Msg: 8 (view)

Are ladies phyco and what goes on in their mind ??
Posted: 2/12/2009 12:03:14 PM
Yes all woman are like that. It can't be that bad that you can't accept what she has done in the past... thats the secret word. THE PAST. all before you and her started dating... was it good between you guys?

Show ALL Forums