Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Who gets over heartbreak quicker guys or girls...??
 zuma319
Msg: 5 (view)

Who gets over heartbreak quicker guys or girls...??
Posted: 12/6/2005 7:06:40 PM

dont know the answer tp that know its hard to forget when every where i go brings back a memory. just need time lots of time

I learned that one the hard way...wanted to share my life with her, so I took her to all the places I liked to go. Next time I will know better, keep a few favorite places to myself just in case.
 zuma319
Msg: 4 (view)

if the guy asks you out on a date,, who should pay? Would you date him again if he asked you to pay?
Posted: 11/28/2005 7:08:28 PM
I didn't date that much when I was younger. Nowadays I don't think there really are any rules. I like being the gentleman and paying, especially at first, but I have been told by some women that they don't want me to pay because they thought I would expect something in return.

I guess the bottom line is that you should discuss it in advance or make sure you can afford it before you leave.
 zuma319
Msg: 34 (view)

Would you date an older man?
Posted: 11/12/2005 9:28:43 AM
I am also 51. All my life I have been told I look much younger. Maybe I am gullible, but I have always believed it.
 zuma319
Msg: 34 (view)

Why do I still miss him??
Posted: 10/20/2005 10:11:40 AM
Last year I had a very intense relationship which ended quite suddenly and left me devastated, so i emphathize and really do feel for you. But seven years is a very long time, especially for someone so young. Seeing a therapist helped me quite a bit, if you have insurance you might consider that.

Show ALL Forums