Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What makes women physically horny - Mental or physical stimulation?
 FUNGUY96
Msg: 88 (view)

What makes women physically horny - Mental or physical stimulation?
Posted: 8/3/2011 2:22:39 PM
Men = hunter, gatherer, task do-er, blunt.

Women =Nuture-er, care taker, tend-er..

If a man wants to be the best lover a woman has ever had, all he need do is stop thinking like a man. Learn her mind. Flirt with her with no expectations. Give her looks that say you would, but don't. Send her a text that says - just thinking of you. If you get in her mind, you will own her vagina. I do not mean this in a negative way. And, I'm not talking about just picking up chicks. I'm talking about in a relationship.

All a woman need do to be the best lover a man has ever had, is think like a man. They have mastered this more than we.... Be a bit blunt, a bit overt, and be ready!

Human nature dictates we all tend to give (love and sex) like we want to receive. All you need to do to tune into your lover is see how and what she gives to you..... give it back the same way, and you are suddenly awesome. Keys to human nature.
 FUNGUY96
Msg: 23 (view)

Female ejaculation.
Posted: 8/3/2011 1:57:19 PM
From a man's perspective, if you take a chance, go out on that limb, and discuss it with him in detail. He will in turn, be understanding. It may put you at ease, you may learn together what it takes by your experimentation alone. He will at least be able to NOT put pressure on you. It could in all actuality, draw the two of you much closer together. Win/Win.
 FUNGUY96
Msg: 95 (view)

opinions please - is my friend bisexual?
Posted: 8/3/2011 1:31:37 PM
He may either be passive bi, or experimenting with his sexuality. Most gays dont just flip a switch from hetero to other. It often is phased in with experimentation. But, it definitely isn't the actions of a straight guy!
 FUNGUY96
Msg: 23 (view)

Very sensitive question
Posted: 8/3/2011 1:25:47 PM
He is what is known as passive bi. will receive but not give. However, truth in admittance in incremental so I would be suspect. Besides, He is an ex so it doesn't really matter. As long as you dont test positive for any STD's (and continue to test negative), there should be no problems. NOtice that the offer came after the breakup.....to afraid during the relationship. People should really be more honest.
 FUNGUY96
Msg: 211 (view)

Double standard on Oral?
Posted: 8/3/2011 1:05:21 PM
I almost have a hard time believing this question. But, in my opinion, lovers can be selfish, or not, good or bad. A real man cares and greatly enjoys giving pleasure in whatever form his love desires. It's that simple. So I guess, we'll chaulk it up to the difference between MEN and BOYS (mentally that is)..

Show ALL Forums