Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Hi Hun, How are you?
 dannyboydaniel
Msg: 52 (view)

Hi Hun, How are you?
Posted: 1/23/2009 11:27:01 PM

So why do you view them then...bi-sexual/homosexual reasons ?

Obviously,you forgot to read the key words in the sentence:hetrosexual, don't ,view,them.
 dannyboydaniel
Msg: 50 (view)

Hi Hun, How are you?
Posted: 1/23/2009 11:27:14 AM
I do believe the shoe fits both feet.Women are just as guilty as men regarding bland three word sentences composed entirely of monosylibic childrens diction.
It seems to me to be a human thing rather than a battle of gender."some folk do gud words,sum folk dont do words gud."
A bleary eyed "hi hun,howaya" down the local pub might suffice if the recipient of the crude greeting happened to be of dubvious moral character.
But,the medium here is written communication.Therefore i would expect most people on here would send and recieve intelligent comment based on the atrributes and information supplied within the only thing we have to go on :the feckin profile!

So many women(and men i'm sure but i generally don't view their profiles for hetrosexual reasons ) )create dull profiles with very limited data which makes it nigh on impossible
to initiate contact.So i don't. However,take note:i would never ever -repeat- never ever utilise the phrase "hi hun/babe/luv/chick/sexy/etc.howaya"

so come on ye of limited grammatical forte.Dust off the thesaurus,retrieve that oxford dictionary that's been used to keep the draft out of the spare room and begin typing relevant witticisms.Hit send message and wait for the phone numbers to cram up your inboxes.
 dannyboydaniel
Msg: 51 (view)

Maybe meetup
Posted: 1/22/2009 3:32:35 PM
Because there are supposedly 800 pubs with a 50 square mile area.What a suitable reason to attend a drinking session in Dublin.
 dannyboydaniel
Msg: 68 (view)

dating foreigners
Posted: 1/22/2009 3:22:41 PM
Well sir,it actually works both ways.Me,being a pasty Irish lad might also find himself shunned by women of a darker hued skin tone.

not long ago:i was in a pub in Temple bar which is a huge draw for mainly european tourists and those in residence here.There was a group of Spanish ladies which i had to pass on each trip to the bar.One in particular was a beauty.On one of said return trips i couldn't believe my luck.She actually tapped me on the shoulder as i passed her group.She enquired, "Where are you from?" Still quite stunned i replied,"I'm from Dublin.I'm Irish." And with that she practically inverted her gorgeous smile and ignored me.later on that night as i left with my friends i approached her just to know the reason for her sudden change in demeanour.(i was genuinely heartbroken ) She wouldn't even look at me.i didn't push it further but left feeling very disheartened.

Moral of above tale:It has nothing to do with the colour of one's skin mate.i'm afraid it appears more a case of mild xenophobia which is generally a rooted in a part of the physche which average folk tend not to explore in search of logical reasoning. It is quite sad and all too old fashioned considering the accessible world we've inherited.

Show ALL Forums