Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: SCAMMERS
 mtngirl2018
Msg: 30 (view)

SCAMMERS
Posted: 10/7/2018 7:11:01 AM
That was it! Two guys that I was giving the benefit of the doubt (inside I knew) ghosted as soon as I wanted to speak on the phone

mtngirl2018
Msg: 28 (view)

SCAMMERS
Posted: 10/3/2018 9:43:02 AM
The one thing that has given me a reason to pause on a number of men I've communicated with (not on the phone yet) is that a very large number claim to be widowed, each claims to be an "engineer" and they claim to be from a foreign country (I've had Japan, China Switzerland, etc) which is how they explain their not so great writing skills and "accent"

When asked why they are widowed so young I get some pretty weird stories -- for example "he story of my wife death is a long one but I'll try to make is short! She died from cracked skull, she damaged her skull due to an accident she was involved in and yrs later she passed but gave birth to an amazing daughter before she died."

I'm finding these types of interactions hard to believe. Anyone else have experiences like these?

Show ALL Forums