Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Sexuality questioned by therapist, it bothered me greatly
 imforever
Msg: 17 (view)

Sexuality questioned by therapist, it bothered me greatly
Posted: 2/25/2010 10:30:27 PM
Just from reading your post I would bet that the reason you are seeing the therapist is somehow related to this accident and your sexual dysfunction. And I am no therapist. I am sure your therapist had reasons to ask what she did. It is his/her job to get to the bottom of certain problems to help you get over them. How is she supposed to help you if she doesn't know what is wrong. Since you made it so clear that you haven't discussed this with her I would ask why not. Like I said before I would bet a pretty penny that the problems you are having are directly related to those issues. I think she is fishing for information since you so obviously don't want to share. I know it is hard to talk to people about those problems (not from personal experience, but I do understand people). I would suggest you grow some balls and go talk to your therapist about the issues you just mentioned to any pof member who was interested in it. The first step in dealing with anything is talking about it and learning to accept it. Running from it isn't going to get you anywhere. You or someone else is paying this therapist to help you. They won't be able to help unless you open up to them. Either talk to her or you might as well quit seeing a therapist as they won't be able to help until you are ready to be helped. Right now you are just throwing away money in my opinion. So help yourself and allow her to help you. Go talk to her. No one says it's supposed to be easy but since when is anything in life easy. Seeing a therapist is like building muscle. No pain, no gain. Think about it.
 imforever
Msg: 32 (view)

Shifting the energy/global warming debate
Posted: 2/12/2010 10:09:02 AM

is it the case that the world went through stages of global warming and cooling in the past without man's input ?

I think you are trying to say what I believe is the case. I haven't relly pointed it out yet but I am not convinced we are causing global warming. If you look back in history it seems as though the earths climate has went through changes before we started burning fossel feuls.

Only a disconnected from the earth pathological society would use all its natural resources to depletion !!!

I could so see the human race doing this. It seems most people don't care about anything other than improving their lives. They don't care about consequenses just personnal gain.

i remember as a kid when i would hear the forcast's of how there is roughly another 100 yrs worth of oil / gas etc so now thats like 70 ish yrs

I bet we have less see in the last 30 years we have at least doubled our dependance on oil if that trend continues I am not going to put a time on it as I have no idea but by the time some of us are old we will see the time when it is necesary to mke a change. Don't count on the goverments to fix it. I believe they are the ones responsible. them and automotive companies. Their have been alterntives were people could drive vehicles from a cheap feul, motor companies baught them out and well basically locked them up. I would bet oil companies are bribing the motor companies to ensure the dependance on oil. I can't prove it but I wouldn't put it past them. I have watched quite a few documenteries about it. Someone figured out a way to make a feul out of manure to run a vehicle gm baught out this idea. I have watched one that showed car companies had a solution to make vehicles more efficient and burn less feul but they never implemented them. I believe they said they could get a vehicle to go close to 100 miles/gallon. I think the big players in the world have a greater influence of what happens than anyone will ever adnit.
 imforever
Msg: 31 (view)

Posted: 2/12/2010 4:50:09 AM
Artist 48 yes you are doing lots but my point still stands I still doubt you cover your own carbon footprint. Why do you bother cutting down your thermostate. If you are using geothermal energy it wouldn't make much differance. With geothermal you take heat from the eath and transfer it to your house. the only power you use is to run the fan and the pump that ciculates the heat transfering fluid. You use solar power. Well that helps but I bet you still get power off the grid as well. you would need a field sized solar panel to create enouph energy to power your house. After all this I bet you still drive. Vehicles are by far the biggest contributers to the problem. As much as the vehicle manufacturers claim there vehicles are efficient they are lying. If they wanted to they could create engines that were much more efficient.I am not saying you are not trying. you are doing much more than most but you are still creating your own carbon footprint. The only way to completely eliminate it would be to go back living like cavemen. No one wants that therefore the problem will never be reversed untill all of the worlds natural resources are spent and there is no other option. You use energy efiecient apliances well so do most other people. The truth is these apliances still use alot of power. Trash your appliances all together. Cook off of a fire ect. My point is that no matter what you do you will create a carbon footprint unless you scrifise everythig that makes this world a better place. If everyone lived like you we would still be facing troubles we just might extend it a bit. The bigest things that need to change are vehicles and i am afraid electric vehicles just won't cut it. Is you vehicle a hybrid. Those help but they still take alot of gas compared to where vehicles shoud be.
 imforever
Msg: 29 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2010 7:44:14 PM
artist 48 governments arent goin to help you they are here to help themselves and big corporations. Unless your bill gates or the owner of ford or chev, they probably wont listen. As for you doing your part ya it might help but I bet the trees you added don't counteract your own carcon footprint. You han help more by selling your car and cutting off your power. Do that then you can come to us and say hey I did my part.
 imforever
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2010 7:05:45 PM
I agree true temp however if we could find alternatives to take off some of the load that is placed on oil we could make oil last forever to produce the things we cant find alternatives for. Mainly cars. If cars used an alternative feul all ot that oil used to create gas could be used for other things instead.
 imforever
Msg: 26 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2010 6:51:52 PM
I looked it up but never found a site that would explain the process what I found were web sites set up more like adds promoting a product. Ya I could find it it will just take more digging. Like I said they could skip the process of creating electricity to power a car. They could create an engine that runs off of nuclear technology. I couldn't see the governments lett this happen. How may trillions of dollars would they loose from feul sales. Governments are to be blamed more than anyone but they'll never admit it. If they ever went ahead they could include the one cup of uranium in the purchase of a vehicle and you would never have to buy more that would be more than enouph to power that car untill it literally fell apart.
 imforever
Msg: 25 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2010 6:23:20 PM

Have you heard about Hyperion Power generators? I believe that the Hyperion generator is just the beginning, and that within 15 years, there will be minature versions of their system to power electric cars, individual houses, etc............

I am not sure how this will help. Ya develop small reactors but why small enouph to power a house. Where would you buy uranium which is needed for nuclear power. See what is the differance in making 1 million little reactors or one big reactor that could create enouph power to power those million houses. In the end the big reactors would be more cost effective. If they really wanted to they could create a vehicle to run off of uranium but you will never see it because oil companies would loose out big time. The nuclear cars wouldn't run off of electicity though because that would be less eficient see you would have to use nuclear power to create mecanical power to create electricity and then convert it back to mechanical power. You could however make a small reacter that would create the mechanical power needed to operate a vehicle. If this was ever acomplished which I really couldn't see you would never have to add feul to your vehicle. One cup of uraniom would produce enough energy to power your vehicle forever.
 imforever
Msg: 23 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2010 5:45:39 PM
Honestly I think people just need somethung to complain about. If they are so woried about global warming let them go live like cavemen. Sell their cars, disconect power, wipe thair *ss eith leaves and save the planet. See I am a power engineer and I have studied power creation extesively. Coal powered plant's no doubt polute but if you added up all the polution from power plants it would not over power the exhaust from all of the vehicles on the road. The cleanest source of reliable power is nuclear but people complain about that. I have yet to see a protester who is so woried about the environent to give up their vehicles. Like I said people just like to complain. Solar, wind,and dams could never produce enouph energy to provide the worl with power if all the people complaining about global warming cut off thier power maye clean power would be enouph but I doubt it.
 imforever
Msg: 13 (view)

I'm A Booty Call....HELP!
Posted: 2/11/2010 5:17:07 PM
I am not trying to bash you op. I am just trying to point out that it is up to you to deal with this

we never go out as he fears it looks like it might be a date.

That might just be an excuse truth is he knows that if you start going on dates true feelings are bound to follow. Maybe in his own way he is trying to protect you. Because he already told you he doesn't want to date you, So if fwb isn't enouph for you give hin the ultimatum. It's all or nothing baby then it it up to you to get over it as something tells me he will take the later.

These are the exact reasons I don't get involved with fwb I get attached easy and sex just leaves me wanting more as sex doesn't fulfill my needs
 imforever
Msg: 9 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2010 5:06:43 PM
Diana619 I do agree with you she should move on or it will get worse but she has to look out for herself a fwb isn't really responsible to do her dirty work. she has to step up to the plate.
 imforever
Msg: 6 (view)

Posted: 2/11/2010 4:56:15 PM
Diana619 How do you think she is being used. She is getting exactly what she signed up for. She is using him just as much as he is using her. She is the one stepping out of the agreement by getting attached. Him, well he is playing by the guidelines they set out in the beginning. If anyone is using anyone they are using each other. I see this as a wakeup call to everyone reading this. If you can't control your emotions don't agree to FWB or you are going to end up hurt and whining to the members of pof.
 imforever
Msg: 3 (view)

Specific Question About Boobs...
Posted: 2/11/2010 1:27:00 PM
Hard to tell. I would ask your bf just to play with one boob for a week or 2 and leave the otherone alone. Then see if the other one stops hurting or if the one that gets double the attention starts to hurt more..
 imforever
Msg: 3 (view)

Bad or good sex?
Posted: 2/11/2010 1:21:32 PM
Seeing how many times you bring up the verbal thing I think you might be wondering about that. Personally I would prefer it the way you do it, See you say when the sex is good you make noise. If it's not good you cant fake it. See the good thing about that is it makes it easier for a guy to tell if he is hitting the right buttons. There are other indicators but verbal is the easiest one to notice. For the others you have to pay attention and well if you've been drinking the others are easily missed. Nothing turns me off more than a woman who is making all these noises and obviously faking it, I don't get the point of it but well some woman do it. I do like when woman make some noise but only if they are doing it out of pleasure and not just to prove to the neighbor's they are having some fun.
 imforever
Msg: 14 (view)

CPU upgrade
Posted: 2/9/2010 9:18:53 PM
That wire with the usb that fits in an expansion slot You can see it in the last picture with the box and it's contents It shows that piece with 2 usb and there is some conection in between them. It fits in an expansion slot and that was that plug I was wondering about. Ya I am in canada. The price is quite a bit differant considering our dollar is fairly strong right now. I will probably check it out on ebay, see if I can get a deal.
 imforever
Msg: 11 (view)

CPU upgrade
Posted: 2/9/2010 3:17:56 PM
Steelcity I have a question regardind that motherboard. I looked at the specs and it has onbord usb. I would assume you could conect front usb.s to this. But there is a usb add on that uses an expansion slot. In between the 2 usb's on this piece there is another slot. Do you have any idea what that slot is. I would prefer front usb but I would like to know what that slot is that I would be sacrificing.
 imforever
Msg: 9 (view)

CPU upgrade
Posted: 2/9/2010 2:46:08 PM
My win 7 is retail as I expected an upgrde prior to the next windows release. Not including service packs but these are free downloads anyway.
 imforever
Msg: 7 (view)

CPU upgrade
Posted: 2/9/2010 5:56:29 AM
Thanx steelcity That sounds like an awsome system. In fact I could put that together for 475.95. As I already have win 7. Also the case you recomended is the exact case my computer has now. I am guessing I can use the dvd burner I already have. I obviously haven't checked prices for a while as they have dropped substancially since I last checked or you just know where to look. Anyways thanxs for that I think I may start shopping. I might just trash the old system. If I take that hard drive I'll only have 80gigs left which isn't much pretty soon you'll be able to buy a 80 gig usb key. If I have a system like that I am not sure how much I would use this antique piece of equipment anyways. But I would probably buy another hard drive so I could set it up like my curent system. I have win xp and win 7 on my 80gig hd that way if one system crashes I can recover any thing I need and format that partition. Pretty much fail safe that way.
 imforever
Msg: 4 (view)

CPU upgrade
Posted: 2/8/2010 3:24:41 PM
My ram is already pc3200 I have 2, 1mb sticks. Acording to MSI wedsite my board doesn't support any Prescotts Just Northwood and well mine is already northwood so I wouldn't gain any cache. I would like to upgrade to a core duo or even a quad core unfortunately prettty much everything would have to be upgraded The only thing I could reuse would be My 300Gig hard drive as it is new and uses a new conection I had to use a card to make it work as My motherboard was 2 old. I would be better off finding a descent computer package to purchase which I will soon. I will most likely jump right up to a quad core. I would also prefer to build my own but that is much more expensive than a prebuilt computer. But even once I get a new comp I doubt I will get rid of this one it is just such a reliable machine. I couldn't get much to sell it and I wouldn't throw it out so I am stuck with it but I am sure I would use it for some things.
 imforever
Msg: 1 (view)

CPU upgrade
Posted: 2/8/2010 1:59:34 AM
I know my computer is obsolite but it works pretty good. Anyways I have a MSI MS-6742 (865P) Socket 478 Motherboard with a pentium 4 2.5 GHZ processor. I went to Msi And Found out I can upgrade My processor to a pentium 4 3.2GHZ. The L1 and L2 caches are the same on both cards. The computer has 2 GB of ram and a ATI radeon 9600 video card with 512MB built in ram. My question is would I notice a speed boost If I upgraded the processor..
 imforever
Msg: 38 (view)

The ultimate
Posted: 1/16/2010 4:38:35 AM
Oh and P.S.
It was meant to be humorous - ever heard of comedy? Good comedy has a core of truth[/guote] Ya I have heard of comedy but last I checked comedy was suposed to be funny. This was just stupid.
 imforever
Msg: 37 (view)

The ultimate
Posted: 1/16/2010 4:33:27 AM
Man I have seen threads 100 times better than this one get deleted what gives.

This is one of the stupidest things I have ever wasted my time reading.

You had sex before your first date. I am not sure what you class as a date but I don't care if he showed up at your place you went straight to sex id classify that as a date why because of the sex. I am with you in in the fact that the first meet isn't nesssesarily a first date but if sex is involved hell I'll bump it up to date status just because. Especially if the sex is good enouph that we will plan to do it again. But then you have sex a few times before your first date. Didn't you learn anything the first time and consider maybe you should make it a date.

Then after you had sex a few times and you have your first date your worried about a damn foot rub. I am not sure about where you live but here in canada sex is more intimate than a foot rub. therefore sex on a first meet should give you red flags before a foot rub on a first date.

I don't mean to be rude but this crap makes me think your iq is pretty low. even when I bet it is not. Let alone all the others who voted to keep this damn thing going.

I am sorry but something needed to be said.

I think this is your way of brgging that some guy gave you a foot rub on your first dates after you had sex on the first date.What is this the first foot rub you have ever recieverd or what.

Then you think a foot rub should equal a bj man some people. Why didn't you just offer to return the favor with a foot rub or something equivelant. Now if he ate you out then ya a bj would be about equal but something tells me with those 2 in the mix sex would be included especially since youve already had sex 3 times.

Then you offer him a bj but he turns it down because of your motive I would asume sex wasn't included on your first date. What is that a slutty thing to do on a first date even though you had it 3 times before the first dats.

Man gives head a shake and leaves room.
 imforever
Msg: 5 (view)

New security scanners.
Posted: 1/10/2010 11:43:11 AM
I thought it was confirmed that they were going through with them when I started the thread. I do however believe the government knows their not adding any security. No one can be that naive. I do believe these are just an alternative to being frisked. At least that was the plan when they first announced they were considering it. I believe these are optional scans. Take the scan or a frisk your choice. I am sure many woman would prefer the scan especially if their wearing a skirt or a dress. I just wish they would come up with security that would actually make people safer I am sure there is something that could be done to prevent these freaks from bording a plane.
 imforever
Msg: 69 (view)

Child sleeping in the room
Posted: 1/7/2010 1:02:57 PM
I really can't beieve some people. Not you op but everyone else spreading their screwed up views. Since when is having sex setting a bad example. If it's a new guy every other day is one thing but if your in a relationship why should anyone care. Even if your daughter woke up and seen it it isn't going to tramatize her. Even if she was older. I'd maybe hold back on the choking if that is the case. Personally I havent read your other post. So just enjoy normal,pleasurable sex. Just because alot of people are rich in canada doesn't mean people don't love in poverty and I deffinately wouldn't look down at someone living in your situation. I would bet you are doing the best you can. More kids see their parents engaged in sex at some point or another and if anything it akes them ask questions. Good their are too many parents who leave this conversation untill a child is on the way and it's alrady too late. I would much prefer my daughter learn from me talking to her than some teenage boy showing her.
 imforever
Msg: 2 (view)

New security scanners.
Posted: 1/7/2010 12:20:42 PM

Planes still are the safest form of transit so accidents are rarer then car accidents...........I believe in predestiny somewhat and there's risk in everything. Some stuff is riskier. Risk is impossible to eliminate[/quote.

I agree which I included in my post as I am not trying to spread fear. I don't agree with the pre destiny bit as I feel we are all responsible for our futures.

Luckily people got the situation under control too in the plane. More air marshals could ease the good samaritans risking their lives in the situation.

I don't think the people did anything really. They aprehended this individual sure but that was already after the fact. The truth is if this individuals bomb would have worked there is a good chance everyone abourd wouldn't have been able to tell their story. The mans bomb didn't work that is why they even had the chance to apprehend this man.

They may stop or discourage 99% of incidents. That one percent or less will probably squeak through however.

I dissagree.99% never maybe 10 but I bet it isn't even that high. Like I said look at the individuals who are the threat. Suicide bombers why would they care. They might be more woried if authorities tortured their prissoners but that is dissapearing. I doubt these guys are to worried about spending their lives in a cell. They might be discouraging the ones that wouldn't do this in the first place which is probably nearing the 99% but even without the security these individuals wouldn't go for it anyways. Last but not least I don't think thes measures have helped yet. Security has been much tighter since the sept 11 incident, I have yet to read on the internet or watch on tv someone trying to smuggle a bomb on a plane and getting caught by security. Trust me if this happened it would be all over the news praising the work of security. But like I said i haven't seen anything yet.
 imforever

Do you take your gal to victoria's secret?
Posted: 1/6/2010 7:32:50 PM

If you're going to post a forum topic about lingerie, open a second window and take 10 seconds on any search browser to check the spelling. Trust me, your time isn't that valuable, and writing (sp) does not give you an excuse to avoid dictionaries. You'll avoid many instances of people questioning your intelligence that way

I enjoy lingerie shopping with my lady I will at times get something as a surprise but it is funner with her there. Now i am going to comment on callmeken. What does spelling have to do with intelligence. As long as someone knows what is being said who cares. Intelligence is more about the conversation than the spelling/grammar. In my opinion anyways.
 imforever

New security scanners.
Posted: 1/6/2010 6:50:06 PM
I just wanted to discuss my beliefs about these new scanners. I am refering to the ones that let the security officers see though your cloths therefore seeing you naked. If it was going to keep me safe well then so be it but how is it going to protect us. Think about who this is targeting. Talliban and other rebelious groups who will sacrifice themselves to kill others. This measure will be easy for these individuals to get around. These people are already sacrificing thier lives I am sure they wont object placing a device in there rectum or even sergically implanted. Therefore undetectible. I am also quite sure they could make an explosive device strong enouph to do some serious damage that would fit in that area. So who are they protecting. Then who is going to be authorized to watch these scanners. I am sure there are perverts out there with no record and I am sure there are possibly perverts working as sercurity officials in airports. I honestly think these devices will satisfy these perverts more than maintain our safety. So what can be done well I don't know maybe x ray equitment that basically shows your skeletin rather than seeing through your cloths then it doesnt matter where these devices are they will see them and that would be alot less offensive to some travelors. Maybey that is more radiation but I would bet the scanners that see through your cloths give of radiation but then I don't know Personnaly these scanned don't bother me but I am sure they bothers others. I just really don't believe they will help. Just curious on how many others agree with me and how many dissagree. I am also not attempting to spread fear as really we don't need to be scared there is a better chance in being killed in a car accident or many other things than in a terorist attack. Everyone that lives must know there are dangers all around us continuously. I am just baffled that these high qoverment officials can't see that this won't help. They are just coming up with b.s. ideas to give people the false feeling of security. Make them feel safe when really all these measures arent making them any safer. Who's with/not with me and why
 imforever
Msg: 32 (view)

curved penis rememdy make it better please
Posted: 1/5/2010 2:04:06 AM
Take 2 sticks one on each side of the penus and tape them all together that should help.

Na I'm kiding hust do what so many others have said and try a differant position odds are you'lfind something that gets her motor goin
 imforever
Msg: 114 (view)

bend over.
Posted: 1/5/2010 1:54:03 AM
So many guys are way to insecure about themselves. But then so many men are control freaks and well ya I would say at least 70% of men are jerks. I really do feel bad for the ladies. I couldn't handle chasing jerks. Back to the point many guys are way to insecure. Hell if you accidently brush up against man in a croud they get uneasy let alone suggesting this anal play thing. Me I am differant. I love woman and i know it. If she wanted to try anal play hell why not even if she wanted me to receive. As long as a woman was sugesting this I'd go along. Some woman love anal sex do you really think our anus is all that differamt frm thers. Ya I admit mine has more hair but i would bet mony that out anuses have mor in common than they have differances. Ya I am saying I bet if men would relax we could enjoy anal sex. For the record I have never done thus , never sugested it either but uf my lady came to me and said she wanted to try well why not. If it were a man well then ya id be to insecure to go along with that but well that's not insecure that's knowing what I want being with a woman. since when is the definition of gay taking things up the poop shoot. I do beleive the definition is guys playing with guys. Most men want woman who are sexualy experimentive yet they are far from it themselves. In fact they want woman who will de exactly what they want but are afraid to tell her this in so many words. Me I want my partner to be herself. If she wanted to try something but I didn't I'd do it anyways to please her as long as it wouldn't kill me. Hell maybe she'll return the favor when I want to try something.Relationships are suposed to be a give and take type thing not a one sided control freak thing most men want.
 imforever
Msg: 20 (view)

Wait or not?
Posted: 12/3/2009 3:46:16 PM
As I dpp see some of your points as valiid they don't form any sollid conclussions.

A relationship should, above all else, begin on a solid friendship.

your right

Once the talking stops and the touching starts, the relationship begins to fade. Think of it, once you have had sex together, isn't that really what is continually on your mind?

I don't know about you or anyone else for that matter but just because touching starts who sais the talking needs to stop. And no just cause sex starts that isn't all that is on my mind. I thaught about the sex before it happened so really whats changed. It does add to your list of conversation topics so whats wrong with that. Then you throw religion in there. I don't know ya sure religious couples stay together but are they truely happpy ya but it is because of their faith in god not because of their partner. Heck alot of them don't even share beds. How fun is that.

I fully agree that sex is an essential part of a relationship, however if you make it the primary focus, What happens when the sex gets old, stagnant?

why should sex get old. switch it up try new things. Unless you have the same routine time after time why does it have to get old. Try something new.

what if you never really commit to just that person? Do you realize you are having sex with every other person that they have had sex with? What an aweful image!

Um just because you have sex before mariage doesn't mean you arent committed. How can you beleive that if you have sex with soeone you are having sex with there exes that's absured. If you are talking about germs or residue left over even that will be gone in a couple days. Even if you don't use a condom and ejaculate in her your semon won't stay there long think about it. after a month it would be dead and evensually it would stink. The vagina naturally cleans itself so like I said any residue will be gone within a couple days. As far as I am conserned god has no place in a bedroom. Ok well in my beleifs no where as I don't beleive there is a god but that is besides the point.
 imforever
Msg: 24 (view)

Question for the fellas - how would you feel in this situation?
Posted: 12/3/2009 3:02:43 PM
^^^^ you don't have to be femaile to understand the femaile organs. As far as her hymen still intact no one knows if that is the case there are many ways that could have been ripped without intercourse. Being that she is 28 with toys would leave me to the conclusion that thay hymen is not intact if it is she is waisting money on that variety of toys she has.
 imforever

Question for the fellas - how would you feel in this situation?
Posted: 12/3/2009 12:43:54 PM
I agree with turk. I don't think toys are going to help. Vaginas are suposed to stretch and then return back to there original size. Me and my ex had a kid naturallly not by c section and she returned right back to normal within a month {may have been sooner but we had to give it time to heal as it tore in some places and required stiches) so I am afraid toys arent going to loosen you up at all. Unless you use them right before engaging in sex but there are better ways. It is all about getting you into it. When woman get excited the heart increases blood flow to the vigina natural causing it to loosen up, your vagina naturally lubes itself at the same time. The one area the toys could help you is with the fear factor/confidence. Try it and see hey it fits and it doesn't hurt but you just have to get youself excited first. If you bff is any good at what he does he can do things with his mouth that that will get you into the mood better than anything else. He may have to play with you extra long the first time as if you are indeed a virgine he will have to get you over the whole nervouse thing. The best way is give you a whole lot of pleasure with his mouth. Once you are ready you would be surprised what you could fit up there with very little effort. Hoefully you bff cares enouph to understand how the femaile body works. In child birth your body just naturally gets itself ready the same as with sex but in sex it needs a litle bit of provoking. But as a man I can tell you that this part is just as fun as the sex itself . It cam drive woman crazy if done right. So my best advice would be to go into this experiances relaxed and have some fun. your body will naturallt take care of the rest.
 imforever
Msg: 19 (view)

Question for the car mechanics of pof
Posted: 11/29/2009 1:29:44 PM
Just thaught id update. My pcm only had 2 harneses conected. The ecotech engine has three my engne isn't the ecotech. Anyways posted on a mechanic forum and within a few days had a diagram. once I conected last three wires and cruise works awsome. I got all the parts for $40 at an autowreckersure beats the $500 youd pay at a dealership to get parts and installed. You know ya I could have traded my car for one with cruise but then doing it yourself is actually easier than the troubles of looking for a new car. It is funner to do as I I love mechanics and last but not least it is a whole lot more satisfying. Anyone can buy a new car. Not many will try the things I have acomplished . I had a 2004 accent and I cut a hole in the cieling apolstry when it was less than a year old to install a second light as my accent had a sunroof and so only a light in front and at night it was literally imposible to see anything in the back. There as well I found a light from an accent and it looked like it came with the car a perfect match. I couldn't have traded that car to get it as mine was the only one with this light. If you can do things like this it is so much easier to customize a vehicle to what you want. Manufacturers never include everything one might want. So I just do it myself.
 imforever

Did supernatural air yesturday
Posted: 11/28/2009 2:20:45 AM
Ya I saw them all till now but couldnt find s5 e11 but obviouly thats not till january that is a long break wonder why they did that
 imforever
Msg: 2 (view)

Posted: 11/27/2009 8:46:31 PM
I really like it. Can't say if you would. It is based on sam and dean who basicaly hunt the supernatural. Not aliens but ghosts and demons ect. It's not all sci fi demons are more like possesd people but not crazy possesed like in poltergeist. There are angels who help them ocasionally as well and they are also in the human form. It kind of reminds me of the x files but like I said not aliens. Ya I can see when it aires but I need someone who watches it to know if a new episode aired yesturday as new episodes are on thursday. don't watch repeats just looking for the new ones and I am not sure if a new one came yesturday or not as sometimes shows miss a week.
 imforever

Posted: 11/27/2009 7:43:50 PM
Did supernatural air on nov 26. I changed tv providers and I couldn't find it. I am sure i should get but then maybe not. So if anyone can let me know if it was in fact on I can look into it. I can't seem to finf any info anywhere.
 imforever
Msg: 27 (view)

Her Orgasm
Posted: 11/22/2009 1:52:11 AM
I can't believe how many lame ass guys are on this site. 9 out of 10 men are saying woman should spell out what turns them on. Are you guys that bad that you can't figure it out for yourself. Come on it doesn't take a psychologist to determine if she is enjoying something. It doesn't matter if she tells you something verbally. The body language is always there. If you are having troubles reading the signs it's your fault not hers. I have yet to find a woman who doesn't tell you when she enjoys something. You just have to remember only 10% of a conversation is verbal. So make sure to have some light when your having sex even if it's just candles. If you are in the dark ya I can see where the problem is but well there is a solution.
 imforever
Msg: 26 (view)

whats the most orgasms you've had in one day?
Posted: 11/18/2009 6:22:39 PM
I am not sure how you would count. The woman I have been with that do have multiple orgasms usually have a few and then enter a continued orgasmic state where the orgasm is continuous. Usually this finishes them off as they are to tired to continue. These continuous orgasms can go on for minutes and there is no way for either partner to even guess on how many orgasms were included. Those are the ones to work for as they rock.
 imforever
Msg: 182 (view)

Men love naked women
Posted: 11/17/2009 10:20:35 PM
what makes you think imperfections are a bad thing. without imperfections you would be perfect so what's your definition of perfect. see you can say what you think is perfect and ya some guys will agree but lots won't. in some guys eyes you are perfect just the way you are. take this same guy and miraculouly you become exactly what you define as perfect. does this guy agree or disagree. most woman worry to much about imperfections. it is time to accept yourself for who you are and move on.convince youself you are good enouph and let you confidence build. confidence is key. i am not perfect but i also don't care. i know i am good enouph for alot of woman and that's all that matters odds are if a woman beleives she is too good for me she is some stuck up woman who wouldn't have a chance with me. i'd never settle for someone stuck up. so i quess what i am saying boils down to be careful what you wish for
 imforever
Msg: 69 (view)

do men like getting more then giving
Posted: 11/8/2009 10:40:57 PM
let me put it this way. her not giving BJ's isn't a dealbreaker but If I know I could never perform oral on her well that would be. However I would never turn down a BJ either
 imforever
Msg: 17 (view)

Who has used dental dams for oral sex?
Posted: 10/31/2009 3:31:28 AM
A lady on page one mentioned saran wrap then someone lauphed at her but that is exactly what I use. Dental dams are too thick and kind of defeat the purpose. Saran wrap is thin therefor you have to be careful not to rip it but it works pretty dam good..
 imforever
Msg: 7 (view)

Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/27/2009 12:59:16 PM
For those that say there are health risks doing anything anal like anal leakage or lots of bacteria to anal play are full of crap, they are just afraid to try something new and there is no more health risks then doing this vaginally too.

Actually I'm not full of crap there is more heath risks associated with anal do some reaserch you'll see. Just because there is a higher health risk doesn't mean I won't do anal there are just a few precautions you should be aware of. If I was that concerned about health risks I would stay away from sex period. Hell as far as bacteria goes your mouth probably has more than you ahole. If there aren't any more risk with anal why are aids easier to transfer in gay men than straight couples.
 imforever

Oral anal play?
Posted: 10/27/2009 3:27:29 AM
And the doofus who asked about your 'health...all sex parts are bacteria ridden...duh

You kind of right but wrong as well. Anal is a much higher health risk than vagina.why do you think when you wipe yourself as a femaile you are suposed to wipe from front to back not the reverse. It's so you don't wipe bacteria from your ahole to your vagina as this can cause infection. Also if you are having anal sex you are suposed to wssh up before going back to vaginal sex. The vagina also naturally cleans itself so it is bad to wash out the inside of the vagina as this effects it's natural cleaning cycle.
 imforever
Msg: 40 (view)

attracted to blondes last ten years...all of a sudden brunettes...anyone else?
Posted: 10/26/2009 9:56:32 PM
To me hair color doesn't mean a think unless it yellow, pink or blue which would be deal breaker. Of all the things to look at in a woman why would hir color stand out. eye color makes a bigger diferance but I still wouldn't date someone based on thir eyes alone. There are many other things included in the equation.
 imforever
Msg: 101 (view)

A Very Ugly Situation - What Would YOU Do?
Posted: 10/26/2009 9:47:18 PM

Please quote my remarks as I wrote them, including the entire part that you left out.

the rest of the quote didn't matter as it all relied on that if which was the whole point. Since that if just didn't happen it was all just blended words that didn't mean a thing.

The point was that if someone else other than the boss had overheard, there'd be no question that the guy should be written up.

That is incorect. Someone else could mean anybody else and well unless it was someone who took offense to what was said no complaint would be made and therefore nothing could be done about it.

There's a whole section of (a), (b) and (c) after the "it does not matter" which goes along with the "it does not matter". If your reading comprehension is not up to par, at least don't mislead others by misquoting me.

Lets not get hasty sections a,b, and c didn't apply because that if was just that an if. I didn't mislead anyone you did with that if statement.
 imforever
Msg: 96 (view)

Panties
Posted: 10/26/2009 1:00:34 AM
I love the word panties. Underwear sounds too manly. But I do like the look of a woman in boxers, mmm
 imforever
Msg: 35 (view)

Does your mate/FUKC buddy's WEIGHT determine whether you give ORAL?
Posted: 10/26/2009 12:52:38 AM
You know it's not something I am Particularly proud of but I really have trouble putting my face down there on obese woman. In fact I can't Only slept with one and encountered this awkwardness and well now i won't sleep with obese woman period. I don't know what it is something about flipping through the roles to get at the flower. To me it is just gross. I don't want to offend anyone but somehow witht his post I don't think I can avoid it. So sorry but everyone has thir prefferances.
 imforever
Msg: 73 (view)

Sex during your period?
Posted: 10/26/2009 12:40:14 AM
^^^by cups do you mean diaphrams or am I missing something.

A period would never stop me. In fact most of my previous g/f were most horny around that time of month not to mention the added lubrication.
 imforever
Msg: 88 (view)

Posted: 10/25/2009 8:26:11 PM

If another woman was there and overheard the guy's remarks, and she was offended and made a fuss, it does not matter

You are absolutely right however there is alot riding on that if. See in this case it didn't happen therefore your whole theory goes out the window with that if. That is the exact point you seem to miss.there wasn't anyone else there to get offended therefore he really didn't do anything wrong other than taking a risk of being overheard by a woman or someone who was offended.
 imforever
Msg: 83 (view)

Posted: 10/25/2009 12:58:14 PM

A lot of posters on this thread are missing the point. Whether or not you think that the employee was out of line DOES NOT MATTER. Disagreement with the law doesn't mean that you can ignore it.

Yourself included.No one broke the law. Even if he said this right to the womans face and she omplained which isnt the issue it's not the law. He wouldn't be dealing with the local law enforcment rather human resources which aren't cops. In an extreme case maybe authorities would be included but this wouldn't qualify. Back to the point he didn't say this to the woman and she never found out and therefore it's not making her uncomfortable. so human resources cant even step in.Unless she finds out mothing can be done
 imforever
Msg: 15 (view)

I gave my girl an orgasm..... through her nipple?
Posted: 10/24/2009 7:20:17 PM

I agree most of it was mental but there's a lot to be said for the physical aspects of her nipple being more sensitive due to the ring.

Actually I think it is more physical than mental. I would bet she enjoyed it when you played with her nipples before they were pierced. I also disagree with the statement on being more sensitive due to the ring. They were just as sensitive before but when you flick the ring with your tongue it will give it a different possibly better sensation. Also the fact of it rubbing on her shirt all day will kind of excite her and possibly turn her on more often. Clit rings do the same thing. I have heard however that after a while it can have a reversing effect and actually desensitize it due to the fact of having them stimulated so often.

Show ALL Forums