Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Is sex as important to you as it once was?
 59singlemom
Msg: 349 (view)

Is sex as important to you as it once was?
Posted: 2/8/2009 12:19:19 AM
Definitely. I've been told in another forum that it's great for us women in the 40's, didn't get any report from those 50+. I would definitely consider a relationship with a "less frequent" sex life than what I had years ago because it would certainly be a lot "more frequent" than the last 10 years have been. There's got to be more to the relationship though than just being compatible between the sheets.
 59singlemom
Msg: 5 (view)

About a girl...should I move on?
Posted: 2/5/2009 11:35:43 PM
You're young and serving in the military will change you. She may also be afraid that you'll be sent in harm's way and she's not able to deal with that. I too say move on and focus on getting your career going, the benefits are great. When you do find someone special she'll need to be someone that can stand on her own two feet and not have to have her man around all the time as you'll be facing deployments where she won't be able to tag along.

Show ALL Forums