Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Who has ever had the fantasy of video taping yourself during sex?
 kirota
Msg: 61 (view)

Who has ever had the fantasy of video taping yourself during sex?
Posted: 8/20/2009 9:48:31 PM
My ex-husband and I did it...............we never did watch it. It was the excitement of knowing we were videoing that turned me on.

Damn............good thing I got that tape in the divorce and burned it........LOL
 kirota
Msg: 23 (view)

Women Don't Always Cum
Posted: 7/17/2009 1:02:55 AM
I'm sorry OP.............I always make sure the man I am with gets off......so if he gets off I had better get off to. I can do everything else myself.............if he can't get me off and "BOB" has to finish the job I might as well just be alone.
 kirota
Msg: 40 (view)

Deodorant, perfume and cologne: Do we really need 'em?
Posted: 6/22/2009 11:28:28 AM

I'm so sorry to hear about your PERCEPTION of your own aroma, like it's some sort of horror monster. Perhaps some day you'll get the strength to make your OWN decision, not one based on what advertisers are telling you. I bet you couldn't make it one week without deodorant for some imaginary FEAR that you're stinking up the place. As I've been saying (and the article I read, too), most often, we humans don't stink nearly as much as we THINK we do.

I said that I think it is a personal choice to wear it and you choose to say I am weak because I don't want to smell bad? Seriously? I don't care if others think I smell good or bad..........I am the only one that I worry about and I like to smell like the nice smelling deodorant that I wear. I work around a lot of people and let me assure you...............I work with some that have made my stomach sick and it took "strength" to keep from being physically sick. Just like anyone has the choice to not worry what others think if they don't wear deodorant I have the choice to wear it and not worry what others think because I do. That is the great thing about living in America.........no one can tell me what smells good or not.
 kirota
Msg: 35 (view)

Deodorant, perfume and cologne: Do we really need 'em?
Posted: 6/22/2009 9:55:22 AM
Celebrities..........you are seriously going to use them as an excuse not to use it? I think it is fine if others don't want to use it........I can only control my actions and the way I smell, but don't use a celebrity as an example. BTW, have ya ever read the gossip magazines................they have talked many times about how bad others think that those "hot" celebrities stink.

I am very clean............shower twice a day, but if I didn't wear deodorant I wouldn't be able to stand the smell of myself. I work hard and that makes me sweat..........there is no way in hell I am going to make others suffer for my hard work.
 kirota
Msg: 10 (view)

Nude pics!
Posted: 5/5/2009 5:17:53 PM
I have no issue with the man I am with taking pics............as long as I can do the same. For me it isn't the pics themselves that makes it exciting..........it is the taking the pics. JMO.

My ex-husband and I made a sex tape...............luckily I got custody of it in the divorce..........LOL
 kirota
Msg: 202 (view)

Would you date a man who wore makeup?
Posted: 5/5/2009 5:14:49 PM
I probably wouldn't have an issue with a little eyeliner or something, but if he is prettier than me..............all deals are off........LOL
 kirota
Msg: 1816 (view)

what is everyones opin on tattoos?
Posted: 4/23/2009 1:43:50 AM

"God gave you one face and you paint yourselves another." speaking to Ophelia about makeup, no one seems to be ever satisfied with anything normal. I mean people always seem NEVER satisfied and always seem to think they can do better. Reminds me of suburbanites who report you to the neighborhood committee because you don't manicure your lawn and bushes. A lot of nonsense over nothing.

So, do you date women that don't wear make up? Or do you like a woman that fixes herself up to make herself look better and feel better? As for tattoos being got just for a fad..............I'm sure there are some that do, but who cares. There are probably far more people that have tattoos than you probably even know. I know that no one would ever guess that I have a tattoo.............never, and unless someone is intimate with me they are never going to see it in person.............or probably even know about it. I didn't get a tattoo for anyone but me..................so unless a person is a part of my life they don't and won't see my tattoo in person.
 kirota
Msg: 77 (view)

Women: Put a little effort into it?
Posted: 4/22/2009 7:52:05 PM

I am pretty sure the problem isn't me, because I have been told that I am "good in the sack".

maybe you should try calling it the bedroom or in bed instead of the sack..........it's a little bit more grown up and then maybe you might find a women that is willing to "put some effort into it" as you put it.

Let me tell ya.............if I am bored out of my mind I sure as hell am not going to give you the ride of your life.........but then again I won't tell you a lie and tell you that you are "good in the sack" when I was really bored. Brutal honesty here.
 kirota
Msg: 1812 (view)

Posted: 4/22/2009 7:45:51 PM

Kirota - Who said I'm grumpy? 'Cause I don't want tats, I'm grumpy? People who don't live in cities are so backwards.

Well, I have never lived in the country.............and I have travel to almost every state and been to Iraq...........so I'm not sure how I would be a hick.....

I think you are grumpy from the nasty comments you have to make about people and the way they choose to decorate their bodies..........If you don't like tattoo's that is your deal, but talking down or negatively about the way someone who chose to get a tattoo shows more of your ignorance than theirs. When someone pays all my bill and supports me 100% he MIGHT be able to have a say in what I do with my body.
 kirota
Msg: 1807 (view)

Posted: 4/22/2009 7:11:32 PM

Bunch of sorry hicks ...

Thank you.............I would rather be a tattooed hick than a grumpy d!ck
 kirota
Msg: 1785 (view)

Posted: 4/22/2009 1:52:47 PM

I agree is there a women out there who doesnt have a tat on the back of her ass ,nothing looks cheaper to me . Its not like she can see the thing is she afraid her man is going to get bored.

Nothing looks cheaper to you huh? So a women with a vagina big enough to drive a truck into doesn't seam cheaper to you...........or a women that has 9/10 of her boobs hanging out of her shirt and half of her ass hanging out of her shorts doesn't look cheaper to you than a tattoo that you will probably never see anyway? Seriously. I have seen some seriously cheap women that don't have any ink on them at all.

As for being afraid the man in my life is going to get bored............NOT!!!! If I got my tattoo to keep a man from getting bored with me I would have been better off spending the money on a "How to" book than getting the tattoo that means something to me..........I can promise you that if we are in the position for him to see my tattoo...........that is the last thing he is going to be thinking about.
 kirota
Msg: 439 (view)

Bitch take this dick.................
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:11:39 PM

This is the type of thing women like to hear during sex. So my question is "why do women like to hear demeaning things about them during sex." I just do not get it. Women like to be called b*tches', whores and other disrespectful names that they otherwise would not except from a man. So why ladies. Why do you like to be cursed out while have sex with a man?

If anyone disrespected me like that I would take that****..............and stick it someplace that the man saying it wouldn't like.........at all.
 kirota
Msg: 83 (view)

Since women will only have casual sex with...
Posted: 4/22/2009 12:08:54 PM
OP...........if you are such a nice guy.............why are you only looking for casual sex?
 kirota
Msg: 1766 (view)

Posted: 4/16/2009 10:14:58 PM

I AGREE DONT LIKE PIERCINGS ANY PLACE BUT EAR BUT YOUNGER GUYS DONT CARE I CALL IT A TRAMPSTAMP[/quote=

LMAO.........WOW, I must be one of the most proper "tramps" ever then. Idiot.
 kirota
Msg: 160 (view)

But I'm still married!
Posted: 4/15/2009 11:49:15 AM
We are forgetting something here................the OP had an intimate relationship with this women before even knowing...........

Isn't that a question that should be approached before the clothes come off?
 kirota
Msg: 150 (view)

But I'm still married!
Posted: 4/14/2009 9:36:07 PM
So.........from what I am hearing some say this is my take.

It's okay to get married to someone in a Vegas chapel drunk and that you barely know and you are legally together because you have a piece of paper that says so.........that piece of paper means more than love honor and devotion? Seriously?

If that is the case why even have the vows because all that matters to some of these people is a piece of paper. I believe in the vows that I took when I got married............I didn't need that piece of paper to make me want to honor them. My marriage wasn't any stronger or weaker because of that piece of paper..........if someone needs that piece of paper to call it a commitment they really need to stay single. Commitment and devotion doesn't need to be written on a piece of paper for me to feel it and honor it.
 kirota
Msg: 114 (view)

But I'm still married!
Posted: 4/13/2009 7:54:18 PM

I was married and was able to get divorced in 4 months and the cost was $149. It was called a no-fault divorce

Like I said earlier in this thread...........I got divorced and didn't date until I was divorced........but, 149 is a lot of money when you barely have enough money to feed your kids. I'm glad you had a fast and easy divorce.........I'm glad you find that ending those vows should be cheap and easy and still have the gall to talk about others morals.
 kirota
Msg: 109 (view)

But I'm still married!
Posted: 4/12/2009 7:38:56 PM

Kirota

Not sure where you got the idea that I said you can be unfaithful if you don't have a paper. You fail to see that its not the paper but the vows (do you know what that is) that one makes to his partner. No piece of paper is going to make you faithful or unfaithful.

But sorry if you are separated you are still married and I don't do adultery. I do still have some morals.

My ex -wife and I got divorced in 4 months, did not take 4 or 7 years. I see too many excuses for why someone is separated for years....

You are talking out both sides of your face here............you said that the vows are what is important in a marriage.........and I agree.........but then your saying that the paper is what is important when it comes to a divorce. Either the paper is important or it isn't.............it can't be just when you want it to be.

I don't need that piece of paper to be loyal, loving and faithful............nor did I need it to stop doing those things when my marriage was over. When I loved him I loved him and when I stopped I stopped...........I didn't need any piece of paper to tell me to do either one.
 kirota
Msg: 105 (view)

But I'm still married!
Posted: 4/12/2009 3:08:49 PM

shipoker58:

I am with you, you did the right thing by moving on. Seems most people see being married as just a piece of paper and nothing much and thats why its so easy to just jump into another relationship. Seems to me to be a lack of morals theses days, looking at dating these days you can see why everyone is pretty much screwing everyone with no second thoughts.

Call me old school but one is married until the ink is dried on the divorce papers. We just seem to be looking for an excuse to committ adultery and not feel bad about it.

If you are not happy then get the F**k out. It's not that complicated and you don't need a Phd to do it. Personally I think it's a cop out for messing around...

JMO

Speak for yourself..............

So, what you are saying is that you don't need to be faithful or devoted until you are married because then you have a piece of paper that tells you that you need to? Seriously. I guess I was under the impression that devotion, unconditional love, respect, honor and commitment happen the minute that being exclusive to one another is talked about. Thank you for enlightening me that a piece of paper should make someone be faithful..............I guess all these people that have been together for years are just showing lack of morals because they don't have a piece of paper that tells them to be faithful.

Commitment comes from the heart and not a piece of paper.
 kirota
Msg: 101 (view)

But I'm still married!
Posted: 4/12/2009 10:50:55 AM
It's not ok with me..sorry..anything but leagally single is still married. You have no excuse I will believe anymore...not for insurance, money or the kids..that is total BS.

While I never dated until I was completely divorced I call BS on your statement. It is none of your business to tell ANYONE that they have no excuse.......who are you to say that insurance, finances and such shouldn't be considered? So, it would be better for a women to have no insurance, no financial stability, and not be able to take care of her kids just to be "legally" divorced to date you? Seriously..........get over yourself. It is one thing for you to believe that they should be divorced legally to date you but you have absolutely no right to tell people they have no excuse not to be "legally" divorced unless you are that person. I hate when people are on some moral high horse and act like everyone should follow their way of thinking. Not everything is always black and white and unless you know that persons situation first hand I don't feel you have any right to tell them what they should do.

BTW, he stopped communicating with her...........
 kirota
Msg: 88 (view)

But I'm still married!
Posted: 4/9/2009 11:31:14 PM

if the roles were reversed and he was the separated and not divorced person, dating the widower all these same people would be calling him a scumbag for not finalizing the divorce. Food for thought

If the rolls were reversed I wouldn't be jumping in bed with someone with out finding out there marital situation, especially if we have been friends for years.
 kirota
Msg: 17 (view)

I don't want to play GAMES! If I'm interested, I'm interested.
Posted: 4/9/2009 10:31:16 PM
I guess my thinking is this...........you have to be you and only you can control your actions. It's great that you don't think you play games............but we all know we do.

Instead of trying to change others it might be wise of you to analyze what keeps attracting you to game players? I would hope that the "how many days to wait to call stuff" would be over and done before you jump into bed with them. I would say maybe you need to get to know them better before you have to "tame it down" in the bed. JMO though.
 kirota
Msg: 81 (view)

But I'm still married!
Posted: 4/9/2009 7:59:14 AM
I do believe in the sanctity of marriage just the same as you...........I never cheated and I never dated until my divorce was final........

DON'T EVER PUT WORDS IN MY MOUTH. What I said was I don't need a piece of paper to tell me to love someone, be faithful to them, and honor them. Maybe there is something wrong with you that you need a piece of paper to show those things..........not me because I don't need the paper to do those things. It's called unconditional love.............not..........a pink slip of ownership.

post 81.. You say I got involved after a few days. WRONG. I knew here for years. If you want to get on the bashing bandwagon, fine...but read first!! The fact that we had been friends for years(not best friends), is all the more reason she should have been up front with me!

Looks to me like you don't know your friends well.............I know when my male or female friends are married or not. JMO
 kirota
Msg: 78 (view)

But I'm still married!
Posted: 4/9/2009 6:37:19 AM
Question.............is it better to be with someone that hasn't been with their X in 7yrs and has no intentions of being with them, but isn't divorced.......................
Or, the ones that are divorced but still spend tons of time together.

Just like in marriage..............that piece of paper didn't make me faithful. My love and respect made me faithful.
Just like in divorce...........I didn't need that divorce decree to not sleep with my ex.......when I was done I was done.

Some people put too much power on a piece of paper and not enough into the heart.
 kirota
Msg: 78 (view)

how many is to many
Posted: 4/9/2009 6:31:55 AM
I love how some of these men are crying about a women saying he has had too many partners to want to be with...........yet would they date a woman that has had as many partners. Don't cry double standard.............it makes you look stupid.

Each person has a number they feel comfortable with..............if you don't fall into it get over it and move on..........seriously.

Don't bring your dirty laundry to a forum and then get pissed because people don't agree with you.
 kirota
Msg: 57 (view)

how many is to many
Posted: 4/8/2009 10:39:44 AM
I live my life according to what the way I want to live. I don't do things I will regret so telling how many partners I have had doesn't bother me, but I personally would never ask either.

There is no perfect number...........what is perfect to some is too many or not enough for another. Live your life the way you want to.............you are the only one that has to answer to it............as long has you don't hurt anyone else.
 kirota
Msg: 50 (view)

Who won't sleep with anyone untill they go get tested?
Posted: 3/30/2009 7:28:30 PM
I don't have sex with anyone that I don't see myself being in a long term relationship with...............so precautions should always be taken.
 kirota
Msg: 36 (view)

Where do you rate yourself, from wild to tame?
Posted: 3/26/2009 11:11:00 PM
What is wild to some is boring to others.............

I would say for myself...........it depends on where I am and who I am with
 kirota
Msg: 6 (view)

Pictures
Posted: 3/26/2009 12:54:39 PM
No nudes for me.............only a self absorbed insecure person would post nude pics of them self........jmho.

I would hope that I have more going for me than to just show my naked body to get attention.
 kirota
Msg: 91 (view)

How many women fantasize watching their man with another man?
Posted: 3/24/2009 12:00:06 AM
I don't share well with others.............so I don't fantasize about my partner being sexual with anyone but me.
 kirota

how do men feel about age and what it does to one's body...
Posted: 3/23/2009 11:56:51 PM
While I think I am far from old I have noticed things that mother nature and child birth have done...........but I also notice the things I have learned in life.

My heart and soul will always be what it was............and that is truly what I want someone to be attracted to in the first place.
 kirota
Msg: 44 (view)

How Many Positions Have You Tried?
Posted: 3/22/2009 9:48:17 PM
I didn't know I was suppose to keep track?
 kirota
Msg: 47 (view)

Is there a RIGHT way to simply ask for sex???
Posted: 3/13/2009 8:06:03 AM
OP, I'm not sure why you are asking this question.

Since you are upfront and ask and they say no............what is there to know? Are you asking for ways to trick women into bed or what?
 kirota
Msg: 28 (view)

Older women are less inhibited?
Posted: 3/13/2009 7:53:49 AM
While I am that so called "older" women I have always been chased by all ages of men. Just because one is being chased by a certain age group does not mean they let them catch them.

I have always had a high sex drive and loved sex...............but by societies standards I am highly inexperienced. I have always had natural skills as far as sex goes and then a great first partner that built on them. I have never been a selfish lover, but I have always made sure that my needs were met as well as his. I'm not sure where being older needed to come into that. I am still picky and don't have sex with just anyone. I still care what people think, I still make sure my man is taken care of and I still know what my body wants and needs to feel good. That was not an age thing.............the only think that has changed for me is I have toys. Which I didn't when I was younger. That is about it.

My mother sat me down at 15 and said that when I was going to start having sex to tell her so she could get me on the pill...........I didn't have sex until I was 21. I can honestly say that I have only had one ***hole in my life that impacted it............but the impact he had on my life was not a sexual impact it was just a lesson in what kind of man I wanted in my life...........not my bed.
 kirota
Msg: 44 (view)

What do you enjoy about one night stands?
Posted: 3/7/2009 9:28:48 PM

The ability to be completely right about who and what they are. My idea can be a complete fantasy construct and the relationship does not last long enough for my fantasy to be proved wrong. Nor does it last long enough to ultimately feel rejected.
Someone chooses to be with me, and obviously I choose to be with them. Their choice and desire to have sex with me (and subsequently proving it) is more gratifying than simply sex.

It's far more validating than masturbating as there is always a physical, emotional, mental, and social connection when able to touch and experience another person, and they are choosing to do the same to me.

It's purely one sided. I can focus primarily on my own gratification without having to make any social payments for it. I can be greedy, self centered, and irresponsible towards any relationship. Simply pursuing my own self interest.

Yeah, it leads to a STD.........sounds amazing
 kirota
Msg: 1666 (view)

Posted: 3/7/2009 9:26:04 PM

They are an annoying, common fad. Like hair dye and the current trend of teenagers to mimic goth q-tips and believe their life is difficult (and it is...to them...when not comparing or actually seeing the difficulties of others).

Since most people want to be seen as special and unique they have turned to tattoos in order to generally force people into seeing them as special and unique.

Of course that would be a flaw and it's also fashionable to recite "I'm not perfect...no one is" while behaving in ways that show they may not be perfect...but are just a little more perfect than you. So they have to come up with ways of differentiation such as "well...these tattoos have 'special' meaning..." when really they don't...you paid some guy/girl to interpret generally commercial art into a permanent doodle on your ever changing flesh. Or to become 'critical' of those 'poor quality' tattoos. Childish "my bikes faster than yours is because I got the same model...but at Target not like your Wal-Mart bike!"

Basic rationalization of "I'm better than yoooooou are, I'm better than yooooou are, and I'm going to force you to see it because telling myself I am isn't working so much."

I'm not special or unique. I am me..........I am not and will not try to be anything other than myself. I think it shows more of your character flaw to say that others tats are flaws or that they really don't have special meaning to them than it does of those who have tattoos.

I personally drew my tattoo myself.............so I know for a fact that mine is unique and special to me. I guess by reading your profile that you think that just because your name is unique (according to you) that you are better than anyone else. I don't bash on those who don't like tattoos...........that is a personal choice that everyone has........but I expect the same amount of respect even though I have one. Ink on my back does not make me less a mother, person, daughter, sister, or human being.
 kirota
Msg: 1655 (view)

Posted: 3/5/2009 10:28:08 PM
Because my tattoo is beautiful as well, which just adds to mine. Didn't say anyone has to like it.........I am who has to like it.

BTW..........I'm neither stupid nor desperate. Those things would be attached to someone who allows society to tell them what to do with their body. Nor do I need anyone to "take kindly" on me for the way I decorate my body.JMO
 kirota
Msg: 1653 (view)

Posted: 3/5/2009 9:29:28 PM
Gee whiz... When I see a book with a nice-looking cover, I am anxious to open it and flip through the pages. But if the cover looks like crap, or if someone had scribbled all over it, it's unlikely I will have any interest in what's inside. I believe that's just human nature.

Damn...........and to think I would have been missing out on a lot of great books because they have some faults with their covers. I have seen many "books" just like people who have a great cover...........no "flaws" so to speak that are so vile on the inside it was a waste of a perfectly good cover.

If you want an attractive body WORK OUT and eat healthy.

Don't paint your body for pete's sake.

WTF???

Tattoos are like muscles............some find them attractive and some don't. I guess some think that muscles are gross. I myself don't find men who can barely wipe their butt attractive so therefore I would never date one............just the same as some would find the tattoo on the small of my back ugly and would not date me. Attractive is just a word..............and it looks and means something different to everyone.
 kirota
Msg: 8 (view)

What do you enjoy about one night stands?
Posted: 3/5/2009 9:23:17 PM
Never have them...............so think it is a bit gross
 kirota
Msg: 14 (view)

Is she missing out?
Posted: 3/5/2009 9:20:59 PM
Like many have said above.........not everyone gets off from the same things.

While I really enjoy oral it isn't a must for me............I can't get off with just oral. I have to have penetration. I used to think there was something wrong with me because of being told there was..............until I figured out more and more what I like. Now I know there is nothing wrong with me and what it takes to get me there..........and she must too.

Edit...........note............I do not need any emails sent to me telling me I have never had it done right.
 kirota
Msg: 6 (view)

coming out
Posted: 3/4/2009 7:27:16 PM
I think it best that you be true to yourself...........maybe they say those things because they don't know any one gay. People are sometimes the most afraid of what they don't know. Just tell them...........if they don't accept you there is really nothing you can do to change that.......you are who you are and I'm sure they will love you just the same.

I hope it all works out for you.
 kirota
Msg: 1645 (view)

Posted: 3/3/2009 11:40:17 PM
Well, I have a tattoo on the small of my back and have never had anyone that has met me call me cheap or a slut.............most don't even know I have it unless I say something.

I think people need to stop judging a book by the cover and start checking on the inside.
 kirota
Msg: 27 (view)

Please explain to me ladies???
Posted: 3/3/2009 11:32:56 PM

Uhhhhh...actually there is, Kirota~. It's called "The Golden Rule"...do unto others as you would have others do unto you.

Actually...........I am being kind by not wasting my time or theirs. I have said the polite "I'm sorry I'm not interested" and many many many times I have got the pleading emails for weeks or called all sorts of nasty names because I'm not interested.

I have emailed several men on this site and not got a response...........but did ya see me posting a thread crying that people aren't following the golden rule with me? Nope.........throw the line out and keep fishing. It's kind of called common sense.
 kirota
Msg: 12 (view)

Sex and Dating
Posted: 3/3/2009 11:17:10 PM

I'm 21 years old and lately, every time I think I've found a guy that I would love to date and get to know, the only thing they seem to have on their minds is to get me in bed within the first date or two. I'm not the type of girl that will just jump into bed with a guy unless I have a real connection with them. It seems as soon as I mention that I'm not willing to have sex, they become completely uninterested in me. Why does it seem like every guy wants sex so early in a relationship, or before a relationship really even exists yet?

Consider yourself lucky that you found out that's all the wanted before you had sex.........just keep fishing.
 kirota
Msg: 73 (view)

Do you try Anal with a Woman or do you ask first?
Posted: 3/3/2009 11:15:23 PM
OP...........if you aren't grown up enough to come out and ask her if she likes anal sex then you are not old enough to be having sex.........seriously. If you can't talk about it don't do it.
 kirota
Msg: 8 (view)

Please explain to me ladies???
Posted: 3/2/2009 9:12:36 PM
Is there some kind of rule that says that anyone has to respond to every email that is sent? If there is then men and women both break the rules.
 kirota

Do women lie about how good IT was?
Posted: 3/2/2009 1:34:01 PM
I don't think I have ever lied.............but I will say don't ask if you can't handle the truth.
 kirota
Msg: 32 (view)

69 is EVIL?
Posted: 3/1/2009 10:20:24 PM

Oh and if u read d post, I did go home (with my ball [sic]), the point is y is a chick who accepts me "as i am" at first, suddenly deciding 2 say stuff in girl code that might mean she doesnt accept me "as i am" .nand if u dont think she doesnt accept me "as i am" then y dont u think so.

Let me get this straight...........you want someone to accept you for who you are, but still want to ask a question why someone else won't do what you want to do. Where is your acceptance for who someone else is? Why are your wants and needs more important than hers? Maybe she needs a commitment to have your hair ass in her face........!!!!
 kirota
Msg: 28 (view)

how soon should you have sex
Posted: 2/27/2009 12:57:24 PM
Online dating has changed that whole idea of no sex on the first date for me. If you have talked to someone for hours and hours and over a large time frame and then finally meet........how is that only the first date. The mental attraction is there and if the physical is there when you meet do what you feel is right for you.
 kirota
Msg: 17 (view)

We are trying for a child
Posted: 2/27/2009 12:32:43 PM
I guess since I was adult enough to have sex I have always been able to talk about it openly and honestly. I'm sure that most people realize that others have sex if they are in a relationship...........not sure why any explanation would need to be made.

Show ALL Forums