Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Do you ever think about how much time you have left?
 crackedhalo
Msg: 2 (view)

Do you ever think about how much time you have left?
Posted: 11/9/2009 1:53:22 PM
Wow, great topic! I have and do think about everything that you mentioned in your post. I hate wasted weekends, wasted nights and wasting life. Hopefully we will stay active and healthy enough to meet our soul mates and be able to enjoy many years with them. You are right though time is ticking and people are picky. I think too many people are searching for perfection and I really don't think any of us are "flawless". Good luck and happy fishing to everyone!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 4 (view)

My love
Posted: 8/18/2009 12:31:40 PM
It doesn't sound like he is the father of "her daughter" it sounds like he helped raise her.
OP you don't need her kind of drama.....kick her to the curb......you can't be friends with her, why would you even want to?
 crackedhalo
Msg: 26 (view)

Worst way of being cheated on?????????????????
Posted: 8/18/2009 12:28:39 PM
Thanks for explaining the DIAF, I was just gonna ask....hmmmmm
thats just wrong!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 5 (view)

Can You Feel The Loneliness?
Posted: 8/18/2009 12:16:13 PM
Yep, before we know it Christmas and all of the happy smiling faces will be around again! Another year older and still alone, its getting harder the older we get!! Lets hope we all find our soul mates really fast!!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 107 (view)

Occasional Crying with an Orgasm...
Posted: 7/25/2009 4:47:54 PM
Yes that has happened to me a couple of times......wow it sure is intense!! Never had a man cry though.....hmmmmm I guess I need more practise!!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 35 (view)

Starting to hate women........
Posted: 7/21/2009 4:10:24 PM
I loved your profile and even your pics.......
What you say goes both ways thats for sure. You are sexy and hot and will find yourself someone that is right for you. Have patience and good luck!!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 74 (view)

Cheating mother
Posted: 5/23/2009 9:16:41 AM
Well....... a cheat is a cheat and deserves to be caught......but I know there are lots of married men from the K/W area on these sites I have talked to a few of them. So possibly dad is having a fling as well and this is something they have agreed on or maybe he can't physically "do it" anymore and she needs some lovin? I think you should talk to you mother but don't be hateful with her try to be understanding and be prepared to hear what she says. Good luck to you and your family!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 20 (view)

REALLY worried
Posted: 4/20/2009 10:59:07 AM
gives me shit shivers...

LOL........now THAT was funny!!

Herpes however doesn't sound very funny. I agree with the others, go and get tested......both of you!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 107 (view)

Any women willing to admit having had great sex with a married man?
Posted: 10/25/2008 8:15:18 PM
Yep I will admit it and yep it was T-riffic!!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 43 (view)

I just lost one of my best friends to suicide....
Posted: 5/9/2008 11:46:09 AM
I couldn't read through all of the responses but I just wanted to say that I have been in that situation and it hurts like HECK! If you can get some therapy that would probably help you a lot. That is what I finally did and it did lessen the pain and I stopped blaming myself for his death. The bottom line is........you couldn't have saved him, if people want to take their own life, they are going to do it.....sooner or later! I wish you all the best and sorry for your loss!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 7 (view)

do you get over a cheater?
Posted: 3/18/2008 7:37:04 PM
Sorry to hear your story aurora, believe it or not someday you will be grateful that this happened when it did. Everything happens for a reason and sometime you will know why this has happened to you. I hope that you can soon put this behind you, you have so much going for you......get out there and live your life! For you!!

I found after the first time I did learn to trust again but haven't found a level of trust at all since it happened to me a second time Good luck to you
 crackedhalo
Msg: 144 (view)

My dog is dying
Posted: 2/26/2008 7:09:09 PM
I sooooo feel your pain sunrisen! I had a Shar Pei that had many health problems, I can't even begin to imagine the thousands that I spent on this dog. There was always some blood tests or X-rays or medications to buy. I didn't care, she was my baby and I would have taken out a second mortgage on my house to save her! The day before I finally decided that she needed to be put down, I went to the vet with her and learned how to give her IV's. With the needles and bags in hand I took her home. Once we got there I gave her the IV then as she looked up at me I asked myself "who am I keeping her alive for, her or me"? I knew that the answer was me. The next morning I called the vet again and told them I was bringing "Tessa" down again for her final trip. I have to tell you that was one of the hardest things I have had to do in my life. I stayed with her until she was gone and then I lost it! I am not sure how long I cried hysterically and even after leaving there I had to pull my car over and cry some more. In the end I realized that I was the best "mommy" she ever could have had and she gave me so many happy memories I still think of her a lot and miss her but I couldn't wish her back the way she was. She is in a better place.

Good Luck to you and you do what is best for your dog......
 crackedhalo
Msg: 55 (view)

Disappearing Act - How Did You Feel?
Posted: 2/12/2008 12:13:10 PM
I wish we could have a list of names of these spineless ***tards! Everytime I read one of the broken heart ones like this about the disappearing I have to check where the person lives that wrote it to figure out if we are being used and abused by the same people. I am sure there are rules on here so we can't mention any names......damn, its just not fair!

So sorry to all that this has happened to, hopefully your Mr/Mrs Right is right around the corner! Good Luck to us all, we need it!!
 crackedhalo

Will he come back or just stringing me along?
Posted: 2/8/2008 10:54:51 AM
Good luck to you as well broken dreamz......you sound like a nice guy!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 4 (view)

Will he come back or just stringing me along?
Posted: 2/8/2008 10:52:56 AM
Well Skittles....you haven't elaborated much about your relationship so its hard to answer your question for you. How long were you together, how did you get along, why did he break up with you? There are so many variables. I would think that if he broke up with you he must have had a reason...either your problem or his, but for some reason he didn't want you around.

You shouldn't have broken the no contact rule, I know it is hard...been there, done that! I do wish you all the luck in the world......you are beautiful and will have no problem finding someone that loves you for who and what you are! Happy fishing!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 14 (view)

Why do men do this?
Posted: 2/1/2008 10:04:31 AM
I agree with Edge.....you got more than most of us get on here!!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 30 (view)

Is this weird old fashioned or okay?
Posted: 1/31/2008 6:27:51 PM
Lucky you can find men that would stick around long enough to meet the family!! I would have no problem introducing my family to someone if we had gotten beyond a few dates and it seemed like a relationship was forming......hmmmmmm just gotta hook me one of those ...to bring home to mommy!

As far as your kids go, they should be much more open and supportive of you having someone special in your life!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 6 (view)

Disappearing Act - How Did You Feel?
Posted: 1/30/2008 1:59:44 PM
This is getting to be the "norm".....its so sad that we can't just be honest with people........been there........it sucks and hurts but life goes on. Happy fishing and good luck to you!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 65 (view)

Guy takes four days to respond?
Posted: 1/30/2008 1:27:55 PM
I agree with post 20......must be something in the water!! Come on guys, if you aren't interested just say so.........sorry OP, I agree with most posters, he just isn't into you, if he was you would know! Keep fishing and good luck!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 28 (view)

Is this rude behavior?
Posted: 1/28/2008 2:10:40 PM
It isn't acceptable behavior by most people but it sure is becoming something that I don't want to get used to. It's especially annoying when they say all the nice things like what a great time they had, how nice it is to meet someone normal, that this won't be a one-time thing........yeah right!! It's just sad that people can't say (in a nice way), thanks.....but no thanks! It's easy and would put an end to all of the waiting and wondering that goes on. I hate mind games!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 6 (view)

Never or Not's
Posted: 1/27/2008 4:29:45 PM
Wowwwwwww some good ones on here

I have been to Italy
I have been to a Leafs game (just 2 weeks ago)....and they WON!!
I have been in love
I have had my heart broken

I have never been to the ex
I have never been to Toronto Island
I have never been to the West Coast
I have been to and lived on the East Coast
I have never said I love you without meaning it
I haven't been to Australia.....but I will someday!
I haven't found my last "first" date...........YET!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 52 (view)

sex on a 1st date
Posted: 1/27/2008 10:39:06 AM
I have in the past but like someone said it doesn't make for a future with this person. Would I do it again? Probably not.......I will hold off and keep waiting for THE right one!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 67 (view)

The WEDDING ---WOULD YOU DO IT YOUR WAY, THE 2ND TIME AROUND
Posted: 1/26/2008 6:34:52 PM
I have really never thought about a second wedding........don't think it will ever happen anyways
 crackedhalo
Msg: 3 (view)

girlfriend that doesnt drive
Posted: 1/25/2008 10:34:50 PM
Well you have taken the first step to "breaking it".......you are here and looking for women.........sooooooooooooo good luck!!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 55 (view)

Plans to meet 6 different times- and 6 times does not show up!
Posted: 1/25/2008 10:13:04 PM
^^^^^^^^^^^
nowwwwwwwwwwwww THAT was funny!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 7 (view)

This one confused me utterly
Posted: 1/25/2008 9:56:35 PM
Well.......sorry to hear that happened to you.......been there.....still trying to figure out what happened........sometimes we just never know what goes on in that other persons mind, it sure would be nice of them to be honest..........would it?
 crackedhalo
Msg: 12 (view)

She says it,it annoys me,but its my issue.
Posted: 1/25/2008 1:38:06 PM
Relax.......chances are she might know where whatever you are looking for is! Women tend to keep track of things.....geez......if thats your biggest problem you are one lucky guy!

Uhhhhhhhh so.........what are you looking for?
 crackedhalo

What would you do if somone told you.
Posted: 1/21/2008 6:41:29 PM
I have been disease free for all of my 47 years. As much as I may like or want this person I am afraid I would be picking a trail and off I would go
 crackedhalo
Msg: 37 (view)

Anyone miss sex with their ex?
Posted: 1/20/2008 6:04:41 PM
Yesssssss I missed the sex every time him and my best friend were having it!! Some friends and I were chatting the other day about how good our x's were and how "hung"......it surprised me that after 4 years I really can't remember so I am thinking it wasn't "all that"! I know I have had much (bigger) and better since I have rejoined the singles ranks!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 31 (view)

How often per week is a normal sex life?
Posted: 1/18/2008 5:00:04 PM
During the times I was in a relationship I would say 3-5 times a week was the norm..although, at the beginning there was more and obviously when it was falling apart there was less......now, with no relationship.......hmm that equals NO sex!!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 13 (view)

Can you really know, do y' think?
Posted: 1/8/2008 11:18:16 AM
I agree with the rest.......people can be whoever and whatever they want behind a computer screen. I have learned the hard way not to let emotions play any part in a person until there are several face to face encounters! Best of luck to you!!
 crackedhalo

do you think some out there will understand
Posted: 1/6/2008 5:10:19 PM
I would totally understand what you are doing and I think that it is very nice of you. Why people vote to delete threads is beyond me........if I don't care for the topic I just move along to one that interests me. Just can't figure out this pond sometimes....anyways, good for you OP keep doing what you are doing.....I am sure there is someone out there that will be able to see the whole picture! Good Luck!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 10 (view)

Riding a sybian
Posted: 1/5/2008 4:40:51 PM
Darn.......never heard of a Sybian before, now its too late to ask Santa!! Sounds great though!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 421 (view)

Men Shaved???
Posted: 12/30/2007 8:28:36 PM
Yes please..........shave them pubes boys!!!
 crackedhalo

what's better
Posted: 12/27/2007 8:23:55 AM
I would have to say the truth that draws a tear......after all, who wants to live with lies? Having said that, I really really hate to hurt anyones feelings, I hate to see people sad! Good question OP, it kinda makes a person think.
 crackedhalo
Msg: 28 (view)

Do you like to watch when he is eating you?
Posted: 12/1/2007 4:48:05 AM
kevn My old girlfriend loved to watch when I went down on her. She usually watched Designing Women or the Evening news

LMAO......nearly fell off my chair

Watching while I am giving or receiving is great, I love the eye contact when things are intimate
 crackedhalo
Msg: 25 (view)

scarification...sexy or not?
Posted: 10/24/2007 11:37:12 AM
Ewwwwwww never seen it but since I don't find any body art sexy I doubt I would like this scarification that you are talking about. Ohhhhhhhh to be young again
In my rating system it gets
 crackedhalo
Msg: 49 (view)

he's just a sex partner..is that wrong?
Posted: 10/22/2007 5:18:41 PM
Irish.......its your life, if that works for you.....u go for it!! We all have needs and if yours are being met in a way that is ok for you then that is all that matters. Just ignore all of the negative comments as long as you can let go of "M" when a keeper comes along, I see no problem with what you are doing. There are many doing that and much worse I am sure.
 crackedhalo
Msg: 48 (view)

Is it down to the man if the woman doesnt orgasm???
Posted: 10/20/2007 8:36:38 AM
Well it does take 2 to tango.....but if the man doesn't make any attempt at foreplay and only goes for direct thrusting intercourse with no attention to the womans pleasure zones.....even if asked ie he completely ignores her needs...then yes it was on the man that she didn't orgasm.
^^^^^^^^kmhstx^^^^^ said it best........
I think it is very mutual.......but sounds like you have met one like I was (lucky)? enough to meet!.........No foreplay=No orgasm here.........=
 crackedhalo
Msg: 25 (view)

how long have you kept online friends?
Posted: 10/19/2007 7:46:17 AM
I think I got my first at home computer in 1992......the first person I met online lives in Australia. We have kept in contact and remained very good friends for all of these years. Sometimes we don't connect much but we are always here for each other. I hope someday to be able to travel to the land "down under"....would like nothing better than to meet this man!

Other people have come and gone we all have busy lives but it doesn't really take up too much time to send an email or make a phone call just to say hello, does it?
 crackedhalo
Msg: 32 (view)

ex-boyfriends & motels.
Posted: 10/17/2007 4:39:08 PM
No.........it isn't possible........she is guilty.....dump her and move on
 crackedhalo
Msg: 31 (view)

Married and happy, but not satisfied...
Posted: 10/16/2007 4:33:22 PM
I think he posted that stuff............didn't like the answers and disappeared......doesn't seem to be trying to defend himself anyways.......

I agree with everyone else.........its wrong..........fix it or find a lawyer!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 49 (view)

Size versus Frequency
Posted: 10/14/2007 12:41:22 PM
Definately frequency first.....girth next....length loses!
Now to find some
 crackedhalo
Msg: 9 (view)

Lost a dear friend, doing what he loved
Posted: 10/14/2007 12:31:13 PM
So sorry to hear about your loss. True friends are very hard to find. My thoughts are with you as well as all of the other POF'ers. I can't believe they deleted your original post! If people don't like what they are reading or have no interest they should just move on to the next one, thats what I do! Hoping that time will heal your heart.
 crackedhalo
Msg: 26 (view)

Is 90 kms apart too far for a soulmate?
Posted: 10/8/2007 12:13:09 PM
I live west of Toronto and visit friends often that live North East of there. On a good day it is a 2 hour trip. I have OCCASSIONALLY got stuck behind accidents or in traffic but maybe 5% of my trips there is a slow down and the longest it has ever taken me to get there is just under 3 hours. It CAN happen........but not all of the time. Give him his space..........I think its just an excuse on his part. Let him go, if he really does love you he will be back! JMO

Good Luck
 crackedhalo
Msg: 42 (view)

Why do so many married people seek comfort and friendship on the Internet prior to leaving their s/o
Posted: 9/27/2007 5:46:47 PM
They would rather have "somebody".............so they look around for that greener grass and until then they will stay with their s/o so they won't have to be alone! Cowards!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
 crackedhalo
Msg: 12 (view)

Your a man.....So what part don't you understand?
Posted: 9/27/2007 5:44:16 PM
Oh boy...........yeah mixed messages and dumb people for not protecting themselves not only from pregnancy but STD's!! What is wrong with people?? GRRRRR Even at 20 they should know what safe(r) sex is!!
 crackedhalo

Plentyoffish Really Works!
Posted: 9/25/2007 11:42:54 AM
Yes, POF really works. Except when it doesn't.

HAHA............good one

Congrats, I hope things stay as great as they seem to be right now. It's a little too soon to make that call.
 crackedhalo
Msg: 100 (view)

MOM OF 6~WHeRe ARe THe Men?!?!
Posted: 9/21/2007 6:07:24 PM
OMG!!!! 6 kids and looking for a MANNNNNNN!! Good Luck with that!
 crackedhalo
Msg: 11 (view)

Taking EX GF on Harbor Tour Boat this sat, what to talk about
Posted: 9/14/2007 9:00:31 PM
Well..........time is winding down and good luck to you. This will either get you 2 back together or will be closure..........keep us posted! I think its very romantic and a nice idea that boat cruise! Have fun!

Show ALL Forums