Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Its the government baby bonus working its little magic...
 tmbagirl37
Msg: 1 (view)

Its the government baby bonus working its little magic...
Posted: 10/11/2009 2:51:06 PM
My son and i were down at the local shops having icecream,we decided to play a counting game using people walking by.We started to count how many pregnant women there were.Out of 20 women 3/4 were pregnant,and they were the ones we didnt miss.Its the government baby bonus working its little magic...
 Tmbagirl37

And the drama goes on
Posted: 4/18/2009 1:29:12 AM
Hi everyone,now we all know someone or have known someone that would engage you in converstation over and over again regarding their girlfriend/boyfriend issues, where you feel like telling them stright up how it is.No one likes to lose a friendship, particulally over someones partner right.So the $64000 question is how do u get along with your friends partner?Long story short have a friend(she's 27) where trust issues are a biggie,he rings her non stop when she is over visting,im the only friend he lets her vists etc etc.How ever flip side she is just as guilty leaving notes messages saying she would be some where and shes else where.Sleeping with one of his mates.Now to top it off i get a text saying how happy she is, shes expecting a baby with him(not the mate) ,where my concern comes in.She has a young daughter to her ex,and this couple who all share one room under his Mums house are no way ready for this. They have been living like this for the pass 13 mths.She hates it and the inlaws want them out.I love this girl...but how do say .."no im not happy for you,". I dont understand why people put up with this.After shuting the door on her partner last Sat(he came looking for her),i thought to myself gee its great not to have to deal with that bul...it.
 Tmbagirl37
Msg: 111 (view)

YOU IDIOT!!
Posted: 1/21/2009 2:43:52 AM
Following the car in front of me one afternoon it seemed we were both heading for the same store she would turn left i would turn left etc.Anyway coming up to our turn off to the store she indicated to turn into the driveway i indicated as well. In front of her was a 4Wd not not going to far in a hurry.We had both pulled off the road behind a parked car with no driver..As it was parked right up near the driveway we both couldnt see it front of it .Here i was wondering what the hold up was talk about feeling like a idiot.
 Tmbagirl37
Msg: 316 (view)

Profile Photo Does NOT Look Like the Person You've Just Met
Posted: 1/7/2009 6:24:10 PM
There is no excuse not to have a updated photo on here...gee wizz most mobile phones these days can take photos...takes 30 sec.
 Tmbagirl37
Msg: 15 (view)

Discipline
Posted: 1/5/2009 5:07:38 PM
My son is 8 my ex has 2 kids to her, she has a son as well 7,apparently all kids were playing in the living and her younger daughter who is 2 came in and hit her younger brother who is 10 mths old on the head made him cry.Mum comes in wacks her son across the back of the head ,asked him why he wasnted watching his younger brother etc.My son told me he has seem his Dad at times do this as well. That was the time they both got into trouble broke a toy both coped it.Your right on the mark
Nodorks...the fear factor is played very much in this house hold.I dont mind so much my son's own dad doing the discipling regarding our son...but yeah makes me wonder if her son's Dad knows....
 Tmbagirl37

Why would they say this?
Posted: 1/3/2009 11:10:27 PM
Just wanted your input...why would a guy say to you "look if you find someone else thats ok i'll understand,i wont be upset,we can be friends sure ,but im really into you".
This is comming from a male friend of mine who at times forgets thats all we will ever be.This is making it harder to maintain the friendship. I know at times he gets lonely.There is no way i would use this man for anything (inbetween guy),so i cant understand his way of thinking.
 Tmbagirl37

Discipline
Posted: 1/3/2009 2:15:00 PM
My son came back the other day from a weeks vist with his Dad and his new family. This is mainly about my ex's stepson .My ex's new wife has a son the same age as ours.Anyway one afternoon my son tells me that a toy was broken and that both boys were punished..My ex came out and hit both boys.He seems to use the fear factor on them,You dont be good your off to a boys home etc..
Would any of u let your ex's new partner hit your kids?My son said they both got wacked at the back of the head which did nothing but embarrass him.I understand punishing your own child but gee wizz,where dose my ex get off hitting someone elses child,i dont get her letting it happen.The child has a Dad already.
Even if i was to get married etc thats my job not my partners,would just like the support.
 Tmbagirl37
Msg: 58 (view)

scary date
Posted: 1/2/2009 10:07:09 PM
Instead of turning left to give him a kiss, i would of turned right and walked off...theres your answer..
 Tmbagirl37

The older we get
Posted: 1/2/2009 9:50:06 PM
Hi guys just curious for your thoughts..i sometimes wonder if its just me, but have any of u noticed ,the older we get some of us just let our looks go?Have any of u compared yourself to someone of the same age as you and thought"gee they look 10 years older then the should".Im thinking that Demi Morre The actor has it worked out,,,younger guy the stamina to last years to come, more then likely makes her feel youthful.I might start looking at dating younger men instead.
 Tmbagirl37
Msg: 39 (view)

Short Men
Posted: 12/11/2008 1:59:35 PM
Being only 4ft.11,most people i meet are taller then me..However i would rather date someone average height..5.10 upwards..My experience has taught me most short men have issues regarding their height...they seem to fire up alot quicker lol.
 Tmbagirl37
Msg: 32 (view)

Maybe im to picky
Posted: 12/6/2008 8:03:33 PM
What are u on smjle...where in my letter did i mention money (higher income).If i didnt have a problem meeting men etc i wouldnt have left this message..
 Tmbagirl37
Msg: 14 (view)

Maybe im to picky
Posted: 12/2/2008 1:26:03 PM
Where i live is the biggest inland counrty town in Australia.I have met a few people at work but there all much older people however some do have grandsons, so u never know.Its hard when your on your own with out family around regarding surpport.Moving back to the city isnt a option because of the rental crisis..
 Tmbagirl37

Maybe im to picky
Posted: 12/1/2008 12:56:39 AM
Are there any girls out there who live in fairly small country towns?
What do u do when your options are slim where you live regarding the men folk?Im just finding it hard to meet guys around my age.. I moved here for a fresh change plus cheaper living for my son and i about 18 mths ago.I actually have done abit of homework regarding any singles dances ,one dating site had a xmas party last year but due to lack of interest....wont be back.And yes i did go..was abit of a wash out.I dont know somehow country men are very differnt to city men...why is that??
 Tmbagirl37
Msg: 28 (view)

Can he get full time custody just because of a couple of bad grades?
Posted: 11/22/2008 3:38:35 PM
He cant do anything, if your son has been with u since day dot he dosent have a case... your doing your best and your ex sounds like a control freak...tell him to go find a bridge....
 Tmbagirl37
Msg: 20 (view)

Do i want too much????
Posted: 11/15/2008 3:10:25 PM
What i want to know is if hes that scared whats he doing on a dating website??Wasting peoples time...
 candygirl71
Msg: 29 (view)

behavior after visits
Posted: 11/12/2008 1:29:54 PM
Yes even my 8 year old son after a weekend vist with his Dad used to act out for the next couple of days...its hard to pin point the reason why ,its been 6 years since i was his Dad .Last vist he had i asked him how his weekend was and he said to me"well Mum it was a waste of time ,we didnt go anywhere all Dad dose is sit on his computer".
We have agreement in place he goes every second weekend...Just try to ride the storm regarding your sons actions .I know when my son comes home upset after a vist he's uselly tired.
 candygirl71
Msg: 28 (view)

behavior after visits
Posted: 11/12/2008 1:16:17 PM
Yes even my 8 year old son after a weekend vist with his Dad used to act out for the next couple of days...its hard to pin point the reason why ,its been 6 years since i was his Dad .Last vist he had i asked him how his weekend was and he said to me"well Mum it was a waste of time ,we didnt go anywhere all Dad dose is sit on his computer".
We have agreement in place he goes every second weekend...Just try to ride the storm regarding your sons actions .I know when my son comes home upset after a vist he's uselly tired.
 candygirl71
Msg: 6 (view)

Chemistry in bedroom came naturall, out side the bedroom not so much...
Posted: 11/9/2008 1:09:20 PM
UP hill battle here...it wont change and cant be forced...
 candygirl71
Msg: 10 (view)

Mind games
Posted: 11/7/2008 11:37:37 PM
No was two weeks later...lol,anyway as two consulting adults i didnt see that as a problem...we all can be gullible at the best of times
 candygirl71

Mind games
Posted: 11/7/2008 6:47:07 PM
Met this guy off POF,chated on phone for 2 weeks, he seems as keen as me in wanting to establish LTR taking it slow etc as there kids involved both sides. Now the week after we met in person (spent wkend togather),he seem very difficult to reach or he wouldnt be home to talk till late..or say he would ring but didnt. One nite he admitted to me on the phone that the reason why he had been hard to reach was because he wanted to see if i was the possessive jealous type??. "Lets see how she reacts etc""
Incidentally i passed the test as i have a life and only tryed ringing 3 times plus 2 texts (makes we wonder if his ex was a stalker), however told him how childish i thought it was and he agreed. Pasted the test ...what the..
I feel paranoid now
 candygirl71
Msg: 59 (view)

Am I shallow???
Posted: 11/1/2008 10:19:14 PM
tick tock tick tock, look honey the older u get the older the women u date to as well,which adds up to what they call...baggage(hate that quote) life experience discovering love etc etc..we all carry some right.Maybe date really young girls so u can mould them the way u want...(sarcasm) ,stay away from women who have kids...just a thought.
 candygirl71
Msg: 51 (view)

Dissapointed with dating single dads!!!!!!
Posted: 11/1/2008 9:04:15 PM
Question....if a man with kids full time or even part..chooses to start dating dont you think he would make the time to see the person? I know they love their kids and put them first as anyone would...but talk about wasting your time if they cant see u or chat to u the phone because of certain reasons.I think if two people really like each other u can find the time.... So maybe they should put in their profile can only see u twice a mth lol. One more thing, my kids would rather see their mum happy anyday with someone she loves...then beening alone,kids know more then they let on..lot more accommodating to new things.

Show ALL Forums