Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: Body Shapers, Pushup Bras, Tummy Tammers - Lying or looking good?
 Need2possessu
Msg: 126 (view)

Body Shapers, Pushup Bras, Tummy Tammers - Lying or looking good?
Posted: 6/14/2009 3:57:34 PM
If I know its a highly recommended strip club, I will go once in a great while. I love to see just how far some woman will go for a dollar!!! To be honest though I haven't been to one in probably 3 years or so.

My pet peeve is when a I'm getting a woman naked and as her bra comes off, I see the bra is so thick that she only has about half of what I thought was there. Its kind of like going to a restaurant and getting a half empty plate. I then have to question all other premises I have made on the relationships status.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 7 (view)

Confused...
Posted: 4/21/2009 8:01:18 PM
When I'm working many hours, I sometimes get lost in my job and sleeping for days. When those times come up, I always clarify in advance that it might be a while before I've got my head above water. If I commit to a time to call, I always do. Its may be he likes you very much but has other relationships to tie up loose ends on. If you like him, give him some time, men are obtuse at times. If the relationship does start on that note, make sure it improves rapidly within a few weeks, otherwise he is still looking for someone, not concluding other chapters.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 4 (view)

married bunches
Posted: 4/21/2009 7:56:23 PM
Bottom line... He will accept and marry anyone he can live with.

Bottom line... You should be searching for guys that can't live without you.

Need2possessu
Msg: 23 (view)

cell phone use
Posted: 4/21/2009 7:32:13 PM
The bottom line is this. You are not yet married. The behaviors you establish now will last your entire marriage. Reality Check!!! I can promise things only get worse after marriage, unlike the dream of how they will improve. Sounds like you both need to make a list of things that require improvement in your relationship and get them sorted out PDQ.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 28 (view)

girlfriends daughter
Posted: 4/21/2009 6:44:56 PM
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen!!!

You buy the mom, you get the kid. Its a package deal. If you can't develop a long term strategy to handle the relationship between you and her daughter aside from ignoring her, leave!!! When you take up the commitment with mom, you accept all her baggage also. Without a strategy, YOU are going to be the wedge between her and her daughter. Making mom choose between the two of you on a regular basis is not fair to anyone involved. You as the adult, need to make an adult decision here. Lets face it, you can't spend the next four years with fighting in the household. If you truly care about the woman, prove it by walking away.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 52 (view)

Spill the beans...What makes you a freak in bed?
Posted: 4/20/2009 3:46:06 PM
That is relative.

I would say the more you are able to self actualize in your bedroom antics the freakier you are. Did I mention I am really good at teaching ladies to self actualize?
 Need2possessu
Msg: 18 (view)

WARNINGS!!
Posted: 4/20/2009 3:42:20 PM
I prefer to teach them to have their O's in a controlled manner. What is really great is when you can restrict them to doing so only with permission, on command or not permitting them to stop having it until given permission. The old fashioned freestyle method is a great starting point though.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 130 (view)

How can I get my boyfriend to spank me?
Posted: 4/20/2009 3:34:35 PM
Wait until you are in bed, with him on top going at it. Conveniently leave your belt from undressing near on the bed. As things heat up and the noises start... and the beds a rockin...
Look at him directly and say point blank "Spank my ass NOW!!!" Don't let him side track for a discussion. If he balks, tell him" Just to do it, we'll talk about it later. "

We'll have classes on caning and electro stimulation next week. (GRIN)
 Need2possessu
Msg: 8 (view)

3somes
Posted: 4/20/2009 3:07:54 PM
Web Search for swing sites or swing clubs in your area. You will find it easier to find woman wanting you, rather than have both of you. The opposite of how you think it will go. Men are the ones always discriminated against in sexual relationships such as these. You would have better luck finding a couple to swing with, where both ladies focus on one of the men. Another option is a hotel party, where single woman frequently join. The disadvantage is you never know how everyone will pair off until it happens. Pre-planning isn't so much an option.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 26 (view)

Is pregnancy a good reason to get married?
Posted: 4/20/2009 10:59:20 AM
At the risk of getting shot by all the ladies on here...

I wouldn't go so far as to marry a pregnant woman. But I'd date everyone I had the opportunity to meet!!!
 Need2possessu
Msg: 385 (view)

WHY ARE WOMEN OVER 30 A FAILURE WHEN THEY ARE SINGLE AND CHILDLESS?
Posted: 4/20/2009 10:33:18 AM
I prefer woman over 30 that are single and childless. I just want them to be able to love mine.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 4 (view)

Love vs in love
Posted: 4/20/2009 10:30:09 AM
I think the goal is not to find people you can live with, rather it is to find those you can't live without.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 152 (view)

Just found out my boyfriend is married!
Posted: 4/20/2009 10:27:52 AM
There is no excuse for someone married to be cheating on their wife. Anyone that pursues a relationship that perpetuates that lie usually finds themselves a victim down the road. That said, you can have a wonderful relationship with married men or woman as long as everyone is on the same page. I find many woman that are doing the same thing on here. Thankfully, they respond to my straightforwardness and acknowledge it when asked. I will not participate in helping one person destroy their marriage without the others knowledge. Honesty and straightforwardness can cut down on the people you meet, however the ones you do are usually much more compatible.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 140 (view)

Honesty - does it really matter?
Posted: 4/20/2009 9:12:39 AM
I have many woman that are attracted by my honesty. I periodically adjust my profile in an attempt to correct any misperceptions that arise. Since I have been on POF, I have had many woman thank me for suggesting they might be happier pursuing a relationship with someone else, just because I question their profile when it conflicts with mine. I have always felt you need to be straight forward and honest to the best of your ability. Unless your attempting to get something other than what you claim your desire to be, I think this should be a basic trait in ads.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 13 (view)

bipolar girl-did I handle this correctly?
Posted: 4/20/2009 9:03:57 AM
You are never wrong to care about another person. Especially one that can't effectively take care of their own life. The big thing you need to keep in perspective is that her life, train wreck or not, is going to go on the way she directs it. Personally, I would invest myself as much as I could, without getting on the hook for anything permanent. As nice and as sweet as she may be, its like having a rattlesnake as a pet. Never cross the line between helping and risking your own security or well being. You will be judged fairly in heaven, not by humans or the court system.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 29 (view)

still on POF after moving in together
Posted: 4/20/2009 8:57:18 AM
I am probably at the extreme of normal in my life and I'd be doing a slow burn. It sounds to me like you jumped to quick. I am betting it was more financially advantageous for her, than emotionally desirable. I would also bet it was the reverse for you.

She is still keeping herself on the market, looking for a better deal IMO. If she does not get her decisions in line w/the relationship in a few more days, Dump Her. You'll save yourself much grief in the long run.
 Need2possessu
Msg: 12 (view)

Q about sex w/girl on top and guy going soft
Posted: 12/15/2008 1:52:46 PM
Its great that you get off that way!!! That said, you need to make sure to get into their heads, other one of course and make sure you are physically or mentally stimulating them also. I have no problem playing to a ladies orgasm as long as she is taking me for the ride. This may be a physical movement, for me its the "end points" in my ability to flex being reached gently but quickly or mentally, by keying in on either a turn on, such as breast play or kinks such as you being naughty by getting off that way, etc... Try asking them in advance when you are engaging in fore play, what trips their trigger and prepare to include it in the act.
 need2possessu
Msg: 40 (view)

What are you hiding? And why hide it? IE: Kinkyness
Posted: 11/15/2008 6:36:33 AM
Its really horrible that you actually think that way Scorpiochic1. I don't advocate a man diverging into some sick sexual perversion discussion but it sounds like you'd rather have the info on their 1040 and 401k first. We are who we are. Part of determining Chemistry with an individual can be gleaned from a few emails. To really get a sense of someone you need to take their measure in person. Woman like to think you can get to know a man by email/chat. I think all those woman should be required to Moderate on a controversial Web Site. They'd learn very fast how misconstrued the written word can be.
If you aren't sexually compatible thats a deal stopper right there. Its been my dating experience that the woman who won't give a glimpse into their sexual emotions are usually those who don't have them anymore. So where are we in life? If a woman isn't going to have my kids. Isn't going to struggle building the foundations of our life. Isn't going to meet all my sexual needs. As a result, then won't meet my emotional needs. I might as call a temp agency and hire a lady to have dinner and spend quality time with.
Consequently, I'd never waste my time with chasing them to far unless I ever reached that point myself, God forbid.

Show ALL Forums