Notice: Forums will be shutdown by June 2019

To focus on better serving our members, we've decided to shut down the POF forums.

While regular posting is now disabled, you can continue to view all threads until the end of June 2019. Event Hosts can still create and promote events while we work on a new and improved event creation service for you.

Thank you!

Show ALL Forums
Posted In Forum:

Home   login   MyForums  

Author Thread: What happened to the forums
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 11 (view)

What happened to the forums
Posted: 2/2/2018 5:13:16 PM
Was definitely a whole lot of fun for many years while it lasted, I believe this forum died quickly during 2007 because of a moderator (T-T-R) went way overboard in having to ban almost everybody. I thought Marcus would certainly take care of it, but all he could do was kindly apologize saying the only power he had is to shut the forum down completely which would not solve the problem. Although T-T-R began right after I went to defend one kind lady I never met beforehand by giving a bully (D-F-S) in particular a taste of his own medicine... that had also caused almost everybody else to attack me in not knowing how D-F-S actually started it. Despite how extremely careful I were with my choice of words... they all knew what I meant... I made no threats... in fact, never broke any written rule... but that didn't matter to him... maybe because I had been too much of a Smart Alec throughout as it seems in attempting to get most people to very much question their own mindset... which that was all.
 agent lemon
Msg: 61 (view)

Why does it seem that so many attractive women smoke??
Posted: 12/24/2015 6:26:01 PM
Had met a gorgeous young lady over a free phone chat long ago who told me she was a non-smoker when asked. We were intimately together for a bit over 2 years for which that last moment I went to kiss her... there was that horrific sulphuric taste. Stangely enough... she laughed smuggingly... pulled out a pack... then confessed her habit began years before we met. Never suspected she would ever lie to me... and while trying to gather my thoughts... she then blew smoke in my face whereas I immediately backed away feeling even more confused. Strange how clouding of the eyes got me to suddenly see what we had more clearly... she was taking total advantage of me. At that point, only shook my head and left right then as she shouted out shortly after... "You can't be serious about just leaving me! Come on... I'm really sorry... Please don't go!". Although not awareof her as a smoker that whole time, it has been bad enough knowing she made such an unhealthy decision, but getting lied to when she could be with almost any other man instead... is personally way too much.
 agent lemon
Msg: 2 (view)

interracial dating
Posted: 10/15/2014 9:46:20 AM
Amongst every race... there appears to be a very wide variety of gorgeous women in which I just don't see the point of significantly lower my own options like that, especially in keeping quite a healthy mindset... but do understand the vast majority of both genders are only attracted to their preferences and that in itself should be acceptable. With that said... I suspect it would be much better suited to join an interracial (specific) website, but haven't tried any myself as to recommend. Lately... it also seems like many of the ladies have chosen to inquire through their facebook friends and family members as most likely from direct testimony and viewing what's been posted on our fb walls altogether.
 agent lemon
Msg: 26 (view)

Women close to 40 still wanting babies
Posted: 9/14/2014 4:35:04 AM
Met a very beautiful Asian lady co-worker who many guessed to be 16 to 19 at the most were shocked the moment her drivers licence revealed her actual age... 60... and looks just as young as her daughter that turned 16 that year. However... as far more of a concern for the children... having them constantly visit their parents under intensive care maybe before they get to graduate. Seen this take a serious toll on one young lady long ago whereas her dad was suffering several years bed ridden whereas she dropped out early because she just couldn't focus with a heavy heart. Of course... such can happen at any moment... but heyyy... if you hardly care that they most likely will go through a tramatic torture at a very early age... it's your legal decision... not ours.

Another lady in particular that I had a secret major crush on... of quite a few, ha... since secondary school having just turned 40 told me she's worried about missing her chance to ever become a mother and was so glad to get in contact with me again given what several of our friends were saying, but because my disbelief conflicted with hers... she mainly kept a close watch over my facebook posts for quite a long while then finally decided to make a further inquiry whereas we happily discussed for many hours at a time. Anyhow... soon after came the question... am I still planning on taking that role. Well... she did sound real disappointed to hear no as my answer, angrily asking if us men are way too afraid to take on such an important responsiblity... that men like myself are missing out on what should be the greastest opportunity we can ever have. Now... with that all mentioned... it feels necessary make this known... much as I would love to become a parent, especially considering the awesome responses I got from many children right away, from taking plenty of time to make an insightful list... I realized, in my own opinion, this world is no longer good enough for any of mine determined only by my sense of compassion... as for example... I would be unable to forgive myself if they were to suffer from any critical illness... or even not being able to find the true love of their life for many years at time. Beside... I never want to punishing any and already happy enough to maintain a very healthy mindset whereas my blood pressure is kept in the magic zone... which is rather odd knowing how much more happier I feel to be in love.
 agent lemon
Msg: 24 (view)

Female Bodybuilders
Posted: 5/10/2014 7:17:34 AM
Aside from whatever else there is to first consider... I ultimately prefer the women who have themselves the type of muscle tone that's a bit noticable... even though the full sight of them keeps making me wonder how I could be so extremely lucky, lol
 agent lemon
Msg: 34 (view)

Ontario Men
Posted: 1/22/2014 3:01:43 PM
Challenge gladly accepted. Although I agree that the feeling of love can be fleeting as many of both genders have claimed their partners were not apparently at fault for... it seems "many" of both genders have that desire to (eventually) feel "ultra" appreciated out of always conveying a mutual respect... especially to very much risk their own lives to save, which happens often. Sharing that sense of compassion does not mean any of us should "always" be overwhelmed with excitement... not even from having sex... just like being a real parent towards their awesome (adopted) children. Empathy says it most, but strangely... not everybody seems to be considerate enough to remain polite in regards. It truly baffles my mind why there are so many inconsiderate people... despite how smart they might be otherwise. Living lovingly should always be the way of life.
 agent lemon
Msg: 30 (view)

Ontario Men
Posted: 1/19/2014 12:12:19 PM
http://www.thegridto.com/city/sexuality/why-is-it-so-hard-to-hook-up-in-toronto/

There's probably a whole lot of other resources I can find, but this very sums up much of what I've been hearing a whole lot from both genders and said might be the case.
 agent lemon
Msg: 27 (view)

Ontario Men
Posted: 12/16/2013 6:24:15 AM
Good gracious... bragging? About what exactly? Never said to have had an easy life. Even though I do get along great with a whole lot of compassionate people as anybody can see for themselves through my facebook profile, it wasn't because I made any effort to become popular... but instead was from not wanting to be shy any longer. I'm sure lots of others on here has had very similar "surprising" moments worthy of mention. Is there even a slight hint of how many different women I've been intimate with? Not trying to ridicule at all, but what is such the insinuation based on? Had mainly written my pof profile for those who already "know" me as described. Then again... I do unjustifiably often get called a show-off in person when simply having non-provocative fun... so why take it to heart? It doesn't pain me at all to hear any happy story... long as it is of mutual respect. It's fine to be rather skeptic... but to attack a person with no good reason at all as seen made against me is a form of bullying... plain and simple. Look... no offense... but if you're going to get terribly upset or angry about what is not an issue, then that's "probably" why it's difficult for you to truly impress a lady.

I very much wanted to put what most Ontario men and most Ontario women think into question for each of us to become more compassionate. It should not be a crime to fully maintain a healthy mindset, yet there is an unfair stigma that makes people fear the "seemingly" perfect... as though everybody needs to reveal they have some sort of flaw... and I "never" said to be perfect myself. Not sure what sort of flaws are we all "expected" to reveal aside from admitting we're not quite perfect... but at least try to always do what is mutually agreed on. Of course... as read in one of NoShoes comments... "nothing" I wrote makes any sense to either of you... so I'll just leave this at that. Therefore... Good Luck... and Happy Holidays!

:)
 agent lemon
Msg: 25 (view)

Ontario Men
Posted: 11/13/2013 11:57:19 AM
Have to wonder if you always get so "overly" emotional every time you watch any movie or any TV show to witness very polite people living a honest healthy lifestyle as mine.

Like I said... you can easily look see for yourself through my facebook profile interactions, so if you want to believe I'm "full of myself" that's completely your choice to remain very arrogant. Who knows... maybe we "somehow" have a mutual friend that could very much change that perception of yours all for the betterment of the world.

I responded not from any "need"... but rather... it's because I am happy enough to do so, especially when I suspect there are many other very polite people you most likely will bully who could learn why such attacks made against them is not from a problem of their own... instead, just a major issue you have with yourself. Sometimes, the best way to deminish hate crimes is to kindly address those who are as so prejudice, even though I could completely ignore such false accusations while still remaining quite cheerful which is why I get along great with a whole lot of people who actually got the chance to know me.

As just recently mentioned... I am "imperfect"... so what? That's one my intended messages that goes along with my alias of being distinguished as a gentleman by a whole lot of people.
#WearsShoesThatFitsWearsAHatThatFitWearsAHugeSmileThatFits
:)
 agent lemon
Msg: 23 (view)

Ontario Men
Posted: 11/13/2013 7:17:55 AM
NoShoesNoShirtNoProblem,
You "obviously" have not read my profile... nor would intend for any man to do so.

Most of the times, I often couldn't imagine that several of those beautiful ladies were very interested until they eventually told me later on, however... some were mainly wanting those who are wealthy... or some are religious... or some of them are smoking cigarettes... some of them are very much alcoholics... some of them still felt a bit too skeptical even though they absolutely respect me... some feel too insecure about themselves, especially for no apparent reason at all... and never did imply I was perfect.

Besides... there's facebook: Kirk Lawrence X Jamadian -- if you prefer to do some extensive research. I enjoy writing and personally know a whole lot of people who very much (almost) entirely appreciate what I say, which is the major reason why I love to write... so regardless of what you think otherwise makes no difference to me at all... since I'll "always" be quite cheerful and can actually thank people like you for indirectly making people realize that I'm actually heroic. Not sure why you'd bother to make such an effort to insult... "perhaps" it makes you "feel" like a much bigger person somehow by being a bully, but hey... at least it shows your true colors, which... of course... I am not the one blame for that. #ClapClapClap #NoInsultsNoThreatsNoProblem
 agent lemon
Msg: 4 (view)

insulting names
Posted: 11/6/2013 8:36:09 PM
Having checked a whole lot of profiles myself that have such the mention makes me really wonder how could any very attractive individual who is altogether wise ever want to get involved with them at all. Then again... the vast majority of people seem to be absolutely mesmerized when they finally meet a man or woman that is never disrepectful in any way. Unfortunately... common sense is far from being common... but at least that poor judgement call on their part will be seen by those who are altogether wise as a huge "JUST AVOID NO MATTER WHAT" warning sign - lol... so there should be no need to complain aside from hardly finding anybody as near "equally compassionate". Same goes for blank profiles because indicates quite a lack of "enough" confidence... in my own opinion.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 36 (view)

Why are girls so scared to MEET in person?
Posted: 10/30/2013 6:46:06 AM
Oops... made so many silly spelling mistakes with a bit of poor grammar in wanting write this very quickly. Oh well, had never said I was perfect, lol.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 35 (view)

Why are girls so scared to MEET in person?
Posted: 10/29/2013 9:40:04 AM
Was about to start a new post quite a few weeks ago with the same question but rather in general such as in a club scene. As for example: 2 men in particular are just dancing away sometimes taking quick glances to see if there are any ladies checking them out. In my being an observer, it looks like the ladies are very much interested in really getting to know them, so then I wonder what could possibly be going through their minds to make them feel too afraid for which this list is provided --

"If I approach, everybody is going to think I'm desperate" ???
If the men are respectable, they will not think so... and why care what anybody might think

"I have a feeling that they don't want get intimately involved at all" ???
Just because they're not making a move on anybody... that's quite doubtful

"They won't be interested in me because I can't dance anywhere that awesome" ???
I'm quite sure there are many men who would still very much be with a woman intimately forever if she doesn't know how to dance... and are even patience enough to teach her.

"I'm dancing quite close to them, so I guess that means they're not interested in me" ???
They probably are very interested, but waiting until she feels comfortable enough to actually introduce herself.

"I don't suspect they're interested in women" ???
In a club well known for having straight people there, those men would most likely just be very much interested in meeting women.

"There are to many gorgeous women checking them out as well... so I'm not even going to bother" ???
Surprisingly enough, some men might not even notice their being check out by any women and might even be to insecure to suspect those who are gorgeous would ever be very interested in them no matter what.

"They seem to be complete showoffs" ???
If those men very much enjoy dancing, I'm sure there would be no way to tell the difference... and if everybody stopped dancing because they don't want to be mistaken for being a show0ff... then those that appreciate having to see such talents would feel very deprived which would make quite a boring world.

"They should be the ones approaching the ladies" ???
Even men who many gorgeous women will consider to be handsome will often get scoffed at just for properly introducing themselves... "sometimes" because it wasn't a unique approach, or it wasn't funny enough, or "sounded" like a pick-up line, or can't imagine such a handsome man has actually found her attractive as therefore just wanting to get laid, and might become absolutely frightened for no apparent reason. So many of the decent men have decided to let the women take the initiatives instead in effort not to scare the ladies since men don't feel anywhere quite threatened or anywhere that difficult to approach as stated.

There's probably a whole lot more I can add.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 37 (view)

Must have car - but she doesn't have one.
Posted: 9/26/2013 6:24:25 AM
Hi MsChibs, thanks you for your understanding. It's just that I noticed quite a few of the ladies who considered themselves as "old fashioned" actually refuse to ever get a job... and that is in their own words which has baffled me. There was one in particular when I was 27 as she was 24 who said she was angry at her parents all because they want for her to at least attend a college instead of waiting around for a Prince Charming in relying on how very beautiful she was as her parents have said. I thought she had to be kidding at first, but no... she was entirely serious. Oh... and thought herself as too elegant of a lady to ever take any sort of public transit, so she expected her parents and friends to always drive her everywhere. Kept laughing to myself the more I got to learn about her... then wondered... could a man ever truly respect such a woman... she even hated being by the stove. This had intrigued me for about 2 months... then that's when I asked why would she want to get involved with me. Her answer was... our lady friends told her a whole lot about me... that she figures such a wise person will soon be able to buy a really nice car, huge house... and so forth. So yeahhh... I began to very much notice most women who say they are "old fashioned"... seem to have no ambition. That's why I wanted to ask hoping to get a far better insight rather than just presume the worst from my own acknowledgement.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 35 (view)

Posted: 9/23/2013 2:32:51 PM
A few simple rhetorical questions, MsChibs... no offense intended. Do "old fashioned" women prefer to view themselves as always a maiden in distress... and "most likely" not wanting to ever be an independant woman? If you met a very attractive (wealthy) man who prefers not to drive but take the public transit because he lives in the city like a whole lot of rich folks do in New York... would you still turn that person down? Is it even acceptable get chauffeured around with him in the back of a limo with you... instead? I'm just trying to get a better understanding and appreciate your honesty.

Having met a wide variety of people... I've learn to emphasize my perceptions on such gestures as to figure what really is their sense of compassion. Will that same woman be there for that man who always has treated his woman with the utmost of respect if he were rushed to the hospital from getting hit by a drunk driver... or will she do what many has done... "completely avoid" any chance of feeling distraught?

It's about learning from experiences, especially of my own. I seem to have a really good gut instinct to suspect which people are trustworthy enough, but have preferred to somewhat always give others "somewhat" the benefit of the doubt as not to be over judgemental... especially because I feel quite unable to read minds... :)
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 33 (view)

Posted: 9/21/2013 8:08:06 PM
Woman believes he is an "Awesome" man altogether... but he still needs to own a vehicle?

At the age of 27 while extremely busy at work, one very beautiful woman in particular who has visited quite often decided to wait nearby for over a half hour until everybody left. When a co-worker asked to be of service, that's when I heard her say she wants just talk to me in private. Immediately after... we walked quite a bit of a distance away to where she slipped me her phone number and asked me to call her the following day insisting this was the first time she has felt very impressed by anybody enough to do so.

Contacted her at 9pm since it was another work day, then we talked until 5 in the morning as both of us were mostly laughing. At that point, she made the mention that none of her previous conversations with several of the other men she had met ever lasted for more than 2 hours... which even then hardly had any substance... except for one other person who I sort of reminded her of... so I asked what happened... and found out it was because he didn't have a road vehicle.

Me: "Oh... so he was the type to rely on you to drive him around and perhaps borrow your car?"

Her: "Yep... it was way too much of a bother for me... great as he is otherwise"

Me: "Fully understood. Considering that's the only reason, then we shouldn't have a problem at all if we do decide to become life partners since I'm quite fine taking the public transit."

Her: "Like when it's horribly cold out?"

Me: "Taxiiiii !!!"

Her: "I'm not going to be your taxi service"

Me: "What? Nooo... that's not what meant... I mean an actual taxi, haha!"

Her: "But... those are way too expensive to take"

Me: "Sure... I... I guess... but it's not like you'd be paying for my cab fare."

Her: "What about after shopping?"

Me: "Again... I would call for... an actually taxi. However... several of my affiliates had insisted to give me a lift many of times... offers made entirely on their own accord... and even though I initially always hand over $10, many of them said "We're friends... you don't need to pay me anything".

Her: "You can't depend on your friends to always be there for you?"

Me: "I... I did say that I don't rely on any of them. There's public transit, remember? Okay... let's put this in a different perspective. You mentioned earlier that you plan on never becoming a mother mainly because you saw how really painful it can be for people to be old, right? In other words... it's not about ever picking up any kids from school, right? I know you never had a dog, but it's not because they are not allowed to drive, right? Point is... you never have to drive me anywhere... nor will it even cross my mind to borrow your car"

Her: "Well... I don't know... he was an awesome person, but it was too much. I don't want to seem rude, we can hold off until you've at least bought a decent enough car"

Me: "Wowww... alright. I suppose you didn't clearly... ahem... "pick up"... on what I was saying there, but I need to sincerely thank you for making this much of effort to find out if you and I might be compatible enough. No offence taken. I really hope to still keep in contact with you"

Her: "I'll definately call you on a weekly basis... especially since we're able to talk like crazy for hours over the phone"

Me: "That's fair... I love equal two-way communicating"

Unfortunately... it soon "drove" her insane having to fall in love with me... so she requested I should call her once I bought myself a car. *sigh* lol.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 29 (view)

Where to go when POF doesn't work?
Posted: 8/31/2013 6:40:01 PM
Just found out that a thread I was going to make a respectful comment on got deleted "before" I clicked on the submit button... which I believe can be posted here instead without breaking any of the rules since it's still related.

Both men and women tend to be way too pushy in general. Recently got a approached by woman who I automatically thought only wanted to dance with me or perhaps she was a bit too drunk considering how very beautiful she is. Immediately she said it's because of how I've been dancing that we should be able to easily get along perfectly learned from enough of an experience. Near at the end of the night, she asked me to walk with her to her car... and so on the way... it was as if she had memorized a several hours long of a monologue... no exaggeration. She had first addressed herself as absolutely compassionate person despite that she does glamour modelling... then guessed I was a nerd, which I sort of laughed inwardly as perhaps why she then interjected it's much more of a compliment than anything else. She pointed at her car and soon wanted me to sit inside of it with her in still having a really good gut instinct about me, except I chose to stand outside instead. She then asked why are we nerds so incredibly shy, and I politely said that's not entirely true considering that's what I had been very much convinced early to overcome by one lady in particular that surprised a whole lot of others as well when I thought myself as being quite a loser at the time. So she got excited to hear my life story... and I gave my 10 minute version. Then immediately after... she insisted I seriously "need" to have her as the one in believing he intuition must be correct and we will make as excellent parents together. I apologized and said that much as I would love to become a fatherly dad... but awesome as it often feels to be alive... this brief existence seems way too unfair. So she started freaking out... (short paraphrasing especially without the many colorful words)

"Why are most men as yourself so afraid to take on such responsibilities! I can't understand how you could somehow be so selfish! Been talking with you for over 2 hours and you can't even tell I'm showing quite the interest in you... which I now know you're way too oblivious! Plus, you need to grow up! Be a "real" man for once! What a total waste of time! I even took my phone out as a major hint for you to ask me for my number, but now I'm glad you don't have it. Argh... I'm a glamour model for crying out loud! Why are you nerds so afraid of me?! I bet you don't believe in getting married either, am I right? Am I? Actually... know what... forget it... maybe the majority of you nerds have those type of commitment issues. Good luck finding a woman who doesn't eventually want to get pregnant! Your major loss... not mine!"

I politely excused myself... and began walking away just before she ended. She continued...

"Are you really that pathetic?! You nerds are so predictable... especially to let people always take advantage of you, except I can't figure out how you can just let go like that! Get back over here you idiot! Okay wait... please come back... I'm sorry! I got carried off for a bit there! Please?! Okay... we can discuss the possiblity of having children later! Seriously... we have to talk... you really "need" a woman like me. You can't forever keep hiding from the world! I know what I'm saying because I studied the psychology and seen this with my ex, alright?! You sort of reminded me of him and then realized a bit too late I was totally in the wrong. I promise to never make that same mistake again."

It was difficult to hear what else she was shouting earlier because of some very loud ticking noise... from her biological clock, that is, lol.

Yeah, althought I went back, I soon became worried about her when I saw her yawn as she was talking, and advised for her to head home and even still she spoke non-stop to me for over another hour, maybe unconvinced that I will ever call... which I deleted her number. Whoops... my loss... oh well...
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 196 (view)

Boob shots on profiles and mixed signals!
Posted: 8/9/2013 1:46:20 PM
Desperation? Although I understand it's just a matter of opinion... but here's what I learned from my own personal observation. There was an absolutely gorgeous lady who was in a very loving relationship with a dude in which almost no other woman would have thought to look attractive enough... even too chubby. However... both of them have the most awesome of personalities. They lived together for over a decade now in a near minimalistic apartment and work where the pay is rather lousy... but love what they do. So many of both men and women have asked why is she so desperate to be with him when she can easily be with almost any man, then I would reply that it because she absolutely loves him and he absolutely loves her... not act of desperation.

No offense to anybody, but had noticed that the vast "majority" of the ladies who always hide their cleavage away from the public are often not sexually driven enough... even often way too shy for me to want to be in a relationship with... which is in my own opinion. I very much admire the type of woman who won't worry at all about what other people "might" be thinking or even say... like when dancing... others are too afraid they would get laughed at instead of really sharing in on a great moment.

Sadly, we seem to live in a society where some people still figure a woman approaching a man as to flirt makes her appear desperate, meanwhile "most" women seem to be quite frightened by any type man who respectfully says hello to them or pretends not to have acknowledged such polite gestures?

I believe most people in retrospect are usually their own worst enemies... to prejudge rather than just judge people based on their merits. Cleavage, lipstick, jewelery, high heels, tight skirts, tats, shoulder length hair or much longer, piercings, hair dyed bright green... bright purple... bright blue... very expensive manicures... whatever... it's all the very much contributes to the same effect... maybe not beautiful to all... but it is to themselves... and that's what matters most.

A very beautiful plutonic lady friend of mine went to show me a whole lot of very private photos posing by herself while she was absolutely sober and later on lent me her camera to sometimes take such pictures of her which was a whole lot of fun even though she knows that I'm very attracted to her, except she's much more for the UFC muscular types.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 15 (view)

Ontario Men
Posted: 7/5/2013 6:49:59 PM
Sorry about having to go off topic again from the original post... but while at work when I was 30, there was a very young-looking lady who everybody presumed to be the 18 or so. Her manager after 4 months wanted for me to guess her age... which I thought was because how she and I were often talking probably seems as if we were flirting. Had answered 18... then my manager began laughing hysterically, then asked for me to try again. It was only because of her managers reponse that I said there is no way she's more than 30... and her manager went even more into tears laughing. Confused, had said 25 alone fells like I'm really pushing it, but 40? Well... apparently... still not even close. Add 20 more years to that her manager said... yes, 60... ask to see her drivers licence. Never in my life had I ever figured to fall completely in love with somebody 30 year older than me, but I did. She was very energetic, very wise, very beautiful, and although very old by the number of years... except she looked very youthful. She began happily preparing for me a wide variety of meals to taste each day and soon enough, I felt a tad too jealous because she already has a man in her life... so I decided to kindly distant myself, much as I always appreciated her company. Felt quite a bit ashamed that I could fall totally in love with anybody against my own whim which was the first after I had reached the age of 20... but other than knowing she was in a decent relationship, I could hardly stop thinking about how much happier I would be to have a lady like that in my life, lol.

I'm only aware of one lady who lied about her age when I was 19 in saying she was turning 18 which she did look like she was no younger than 16. Thought to meet her parents first before she and I got intimately involved. Her mom asked me my age and didn't seem bothered at all. Then when we were alone together, suddenly... she pulled away and said she felt the need to lie about her age. Not to get too much into the details... but I was like... "What? Yeah right, no way... I mean... your parents knows exactly how old I am". Her response was that her parents were way too impressed with me altogether to let that be an issue. So... I decided right then that we could only talk on the phone from then on. Yep... that was very odd.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 10 (view)

Ontario Men
Posted: 7/1/2013 9:51:05 PM
Not trying to take any side here, just trying to look at it all as a bigger picture.

OP has a valid point... even though the ratio might not be much of a matter considering there are over 2.5 million people residing here in Toronto. That said... there are also lots of women who feel like there more than enough men to choose from, which I had learned in Ste.Saint Marie that several very beautiful ladies have offer to buy drinks for me as complete strangers and also got offered 4 excellent paying jobs in a period of 2 months without looking at all. Well... perhaps it was because I was a token black during that visit, but when I got threatened on no fault of my own by a group of racists, especially one seen with the tattoo "White" on one arm, then "Pride" on the other... I decided it was time to leave immediately despite how almost everybody wanted me to stay willing to protect me at every cost. I believe in them having to witness what happened, but who wants to keep peering over their shoulders in fear?

Anyhow... speaking of which, it's the same with employment... it seems "most" companies in Toronto will treat their staff as if easily replaceble, no matter how great we do just so they can save a few extra dollars, even in place you would have never suspected... no pun intended... if you know what I mean. Who knows how many business owners are truly considerate enough to remain considerate enough, yet some people can manage to have 4 jobs at the same time, which generally lowers the accumulated hours for getting their raises, but some employment offer different benefits as needed which is worth more.

One job I was going to get hired to do was fashionable graphics starting at $18 an hour with a free place to stay in Ste. Saint Marie after "just" showing a few quick sketches. Yet... in Toronto, we have to professionally write resumes to earn $10.50 an hour?

We can't always blame ourselves for every mishap. Had a been in a relationship with one in particular for a little over 10 months testing my tolerance on a weekly basis, then she slapped me hard across my face for no apparent reason... so I stepped back wondering if she somehow misunderstood me and she was overwhelmed that I actually kept calm... but I simply left her right then, enough is enough. Am I to blame for giving her a fair chance? It's already quite difficult in Toronto to find somebody who appears attractive enough.

This is not necessarily a complaint from me, but more of a concern for all of humanity. Money shouldn't be considered to be far more valuable than any decent person, too many are. A diamond is not a friend for the sane. Given the opportunity, you can be many time worth more than gold. Unfortunately, there's very few people who believe they can make much of a difference... but most of us do... where even the slightest of gestures are seen as huge. Sure, we're not obligated to say hello to everybody, but it should be really nice to hear.

Much as it feels like the ultimate of compliments, it sort of odd to hear a multitude of people say I have a very refreshing personality, when happiness is a frame of mind. Most people oppress themselves unknowingly, thinking they will have to wait until they reach each goal to feel truly happy instead of each possible minute. As a movie saying goes... "The danger is real... Fear is a choice"... it's all in the pursuit of happiness mainly from your heart and showing compassionate for the brain activity is what makes for karma, as in my opinion... what you send will most likely reflect.

This world would be close to a Utopia if we suddenly decide to work together rather than against. But how and when can this be taken into action if not afraid? That's the problem with our societies... hardly anybody is willing to focus their attention on what's important other than themselves and companions.

Ironically... maybe this entire message is pointless. Who knows? I do prefer to try.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 16 (view)

Physical Attraction when seeking a lover
Posted: 6/13/2013 3:29:33 PM
No offence... had thought to add this statement...

Shallow vs Just Having A Preference --
Nobody... whether man or woman... absolutely needs to be in a relationship. To me, it seems only shallow if a person were to be rude against those who they think are unattractive. As for a perfect example, I am only attracted to ladies... does that mean I'm shallow for not wanting to be intimate with a man at all?

There was a dude who kept getting hit on by almost every type of women even looking like Christina Aguilera... and as a friend of mine... a whole lot of them would ask me why does he prefer to be with obese women instead. My answer has been... it's rightfully his choice... not sure what other reason there is since I never cared to question his liking.

If somebody isn't attracted to me only because of my skin color, then that's rightfully their choice as well, however... if they discriminate against me while I've only been a very polite person throughout my life... then they are shallow.

Long as anybody is quite the compassionate, then I am always able to easily get along with such people... but why get angry at people because they rather be no more than a friend? Why take it personal?
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 20 (view)

Is it possible to sustain a purely physical relaionship?
Posted: 6/4/2013 6:02:33 AM
Had realized long ago a whole lot of people will actually be in denial about those type of possibilities no matter what they see or hear. To stay in denial doesn't change the truth... but perhaps it let's them fall asleep at night? Oh well... ces't la vie. People are entitled to believe what they want to believe.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 5 (view)

I want to find out if chemistry carries over into real life...
Posted: 4/17/2013 1:02:14 PM
You mainly would have to already know to be very good judge of chemistry at least in person... and from what I understand... the real way to determine that is by "knowing" several who are ideal even just through direct observational references of couples... not only what is seen "televised" as acting.

I suspect that there will often be moments that their personality can "seem" quite different when you finally find the opportunity to socialize face-to-face, they might feel very shy... sometimes feeling rather intimidated... and even trying not to seem too "overwhelming"... so the conversation might appear awkward maybe given a few days at first... which some ladies might think is sort of too creepy... but those who are "aware" tend to find this as being utterly "cute".

How this first came to mind was from getting hit on by ladies who said they can easily tell that I'm their type because they've been constantly approached by almost every mindset... and many even guessed I was struggling through dead-end jobs but deserved a far better lifestyle in accordance to my history records. Thought it had to be some sort of joke my friends were playing on me, until I asked those ladies in particular how they were able to figure that out... and they would say it's simply from comparing our expressions... whereas the brain affects the body.

That said... the online profile and online chats are just another way for people to perceive their options... not a way to certainly know if a person is trustworthy. So the answer is "yes", what "you" might consider to be chemistry can "carry over into real life" as verified by many who are still absolutely happy to have found their life partner through this form of medium. Even some of the ladies posted in their profiles that they decided to "try it out" after having heard plenty enough testimonies through their friends.
 agent lemon
Msg: 71 (view)

Sarcasm?
Posted: 2/9/2013 5:10:43 AM
I believe sarcasm can be put in a positive manner such as when a couple is so much in love that they "hate" each other...

Man:"Dang it woman, I must rush off to work right now"
Lady:"Ugh... just call in sick, alright? You are needed... here"
Man:"No no no... much as I would love to stay, we have to paid the bills"
Lady:"Grrr... I'll tear you apart if necessary!"
Man:"Suuuure... you can always try"
Lady:"Ohhh... and I will... you shall soon be at my mercy"
Man:"Dang it... I hate you, I hate you, I hate youuu"
Lady:"Hahaha... yes I know... and I hate you too"

... or something like that. But sarcasm in granting false permissions or true feelings seems utterly quite foolish.

Sorry about digging this up from wayyy back... but there was a situation which I noticed a bit too often and I am still not allowed to create a new threads innocent as they were, except for one, well... technically it was.
 agent lemon
Msg: 67 (view)

Sarcasm?
Posted: 2/7/2013 7:07:54 AM
I admit to "sometimes" being sarcastic myself when the answer is right in front of their eyes... especially when it's boldly written in plain English in black text over a white background in the center of flashing lights with a huge arrow pointing down at it... to imagine they must be kidding... until I notice how much they end up blushing, for which I'd then sincerely apologize.

But wowww... I find that most people are really obsessed with being sarcastic will seem to have a very difficult time getting along with those who are truly thoughtful. Of course you're going to lose out with them when you're trying to give the impression that they don't know any better when they actually do and has proven to many others that they "easily" can... and what's more funny afterward... that look of surprise in their eyes when they finally realize the truth. Like... out of where do they draw their conclusions from? Oh, then on top of that they would ask why didn't you let them know... which obviously you did let them know... but they just kept being sarcastic.

It can cause wonderful people a whole lot of pain if you're not careful enough... grounds that I know is not necessary for me to tread on to get along with anybody with the right frame of mind... well... I hope it's the right frame of mind, lol.
 agent lemon
Msg: 12 (view)

How Honest are you?
Posted: 2/3/2013 12:48:16 PM
An very wise uncle taught me, during my childhood, a whole lot about how to think. He said there most likely will be those who will imagine I'm a terrible person only based on the color of my skin... so the magic is to never be a terrible person, especially if provoked... and to keep speaking English properly. That we've been given a freedom to prove ourselves worthy of repect for which I need to remain ultra kind, but careful not to be too unselfish.

He actually had much of it written down... then gave me another letter suggesting I should open after I become 12. Two months later... he brought me a gift in a rather large box, but I had to first bring the envelope... which was opened, so I didn't get to recieve the gift and said he was quite disappointed and to remember it was because I was too curious to find out what was in it. The letter was written to teach me how to let a lady know that I love her.

Between age 8 and 10... I somehow became extremely shy of women, and thought they were poking fun at me because of that. In comparison to how the ladies kept making every type of advance at several of my friends, I felt... ugly... until about 4 years later when one very beautiful lady made quite an effort to let me know she wanted to know me much more than a friend for which I again became too shy... but I soon became determined to overcome that.

I then recalled what was in the letter my uncle wrote as how to exercise my nervousness away, especially by facing some fear that are of no benefit. "Never tell anybody that they can trust you... leave it entirely up to them to determine" was near the top... and never tell a lie, unless it's to protect a woman, child, or have absolutely no other choice to financially get by. Anyhow, such alongside of feeling empathy are the main reasons why I chose to live very much an honest lifestyle... but... because I also has a strong desire to be an intellectual lyricist, I chose to record from the radio and freely download music in a keen effort to offer originality... which was before much of their lyrics were available to be read anywhere.
 agent lemon
Msg: 4 (view)

What's worse... lame excuse or no response?
Posted: 1/25/2013 12:20:04 AM
I guess somebody should ask... would it be better if those who are not interested just say that they're not interested?

I suspect most people don't want to feel rejected which is why many won't respond.

Never take it to heart, it doesn't mean you're unattractive... I'm sure there are a whole lot of very beautiful women who have quite a difficult time getting a response from those they've messaged because some men will be too shy to make a follow-up or to follow-through.

There are some gorgeous women who don't believe they are attractive at all, no matter who they get complimented by. When I've asked why having known them for quite a long while, then they would often go into tears saying it seems that either the men just want to have sex with them and will say whatever is believed a woman wants to hear... or that people will say whatever they can just to cheer them up... or that they're getting hit on by women.

A friend of mine got really upset that she didn't get any compliments through facebook from me in noticing two others got quite a few which I didn't realize could be a possible outcome and felt horrible about.
 agent lemon
Msg: 14 (view)

Grow a pair !!
Posted: 1/22/2013 10:26:29 PM
In having agreed to meet anybody for the first time, I prefer to meet them when and where it would be convenient for both of us.

There was a party chat line that was absolutely free for all a very long time ago for which I thought would be an excellent opportunity to practice socializing... and just to make it difficult for anybody to know it was me... I made my voice very deep and apparently the women loved it. Even though I told them that isn't how I usually talk... that it doesn't mean I look handsome, it's doesn't mean that I'm wealthy, and it doesn't mean I'm a genius... a lot of the ladies still wanted to meet me saying they really like my sense of humor as well. At that time, I couldn't imagine why any attractive lady would bother to arrange a date to meet a complete stranger, so I kept declining until several months later came a very familiar voice of somebody who was no longer very much involved with a friend of mine who also want to see who I am, then figured maybe she's not the only beautiful lady on that phone chat. The first three ladies had lied about how very beautiful they were... and I wasn't about to go out of my way again, yet one insisted we could try an upbeat R&B nightclub downtown as a halfway point. I soon realized she looked absolutely gorgeous then thought she'd be disappointed and kindly told her that I should leave, which she took grab of my arm and asked why. When I gave my explanation she began giggling hysterically then pulled me over to her group of friends. Well... we both misunderstood each other... I thought she could easily be with practically anybody way better than me and she thought I couldn't trust her enough... and I unfortunately said she wasn't my girlfriend to the dude that asked, which I saw quite focused on her, because I forgot a certain mention on account of what seemed to be happening while a buddy of mine was laughing like crazy mainly because I just sat somewhat out of view of her quietly in watch instead of letting her know I showed up early from work. Silly me, I guess.

Anyhow... there's too many messed up people of all sorts... just keep in mind that there are men/women who are entirely wonderful, yet single well worth the tediousness of sifting through.
 agent lemon
Msg: 47 (view)

Why is it so hard to meet women onlie?
Posted: 1/18/2013 7:58:27 PM

...they probably sit at their computer for 12 hours and take in all the compliments from no offence but weak minded men who treat girls that are 6's like 10's

Presuming that 5's represent a bordeline in regards to how they actually appear which might just sometimes just be a matter of opinion, because I know there are some very famous women who almost look like transvestites that a whole lot of "hetero" dudes would consider absolutely gorgeous. But hey... maybe it takes a much stronger mindset to see the beauty beyond their own eyes... especially comfort level. Had agreed with a lady in particular who had an excellent personality to spend 6 months with her, but my subconcious wouldn't allow me throughout the entire duration, but hey... I tried. Some of the ladies were very disappointed in saying they never thought I'd be so desperate... which I don't imagine is the case... and some were very proud of me for putting in the effort. In my heart, she's a 10... although physically maybe a 5 at most. In my opinion, I wouldn't get upset with those who treat those who rank 6's as 10's... but would be upset with those who blatantly disrespect women. Just putting this out there... that's all.
 agent lemon
Msg: 53 (view)

Can men and women be just friends
Posted: 1/4/2013 6:12:38 PM

I'm a realist.

Not really... because you were "announcing" a generalized "presumption" as though we should believe it's a fact, especially in a manner that can be very much offensive to honest person.

What people can "normally" see, hear and feel... is extremely limited to what's actually happening around the world.

I'm saying that deep down, your intentions behind the friendship, weren't.

So correct me if I'm wrong... but are you incinuating that I "will" eventually not want to socialize with her "only" because... in "your" mind... a man who is quite sexually attracted to such a desirable lady is bound to find it too overwhelming... like we're literally starving to death, right? Well... "I" still meet up with quite a few ladies from highschool and get introduced as the one they keep telling everybody about who has turned them down... to which I would respectively have to explain why in learning from my past. In fact, one of my friends who knew I had a major crush on her, invited me over not too long ago decided to switch from wearing a skin tight pair of pants to a pair of daisydukes and started dancing somewhat provocatively right in front of me... but... it's only because we have that trust... which she very much happens to love.
 agent lemon
Msg: 51 (view)

Posted: 1/3/2013 12:29:57 PM

Main reason a platonic friendship won't work, when there is sexual tension and/or attraction in the way.

Emphasis: That's IF it's "in the way"... which it wasn't... nor was I going to ask her out because I didn't suspect she's ever be interested in ever knowing me as more than friend. I can agree with that statement alone to mean she and I did stay platonic.

It's relatively easy to refrain from sexual activity from someone. That's self-discipline. Nothing more.

By nothing more... please elaborate why that should be significantly to added your argument. Are you trying to imply that I could never be respectful towards "Carol" in being very much attracted her?

If you told me you'd flat out turn it down, and it having nothing to do with the fear of losing the "friendship" (as opposed to being repulsed by the offer), I'd sense that bull meter going in overdrive again.

Sure... that's your BS meter... and perhaps it reads similar to the vast majority of others, but it's "obvious" to "me" that those meters are not working properly at all because I know my own feelings way better than anybody else. All you have... are your point of views which can be heavily clouded by feelings of your own. Mind you... we're all entitled to being skeptical, it's just a question if you're surpressing yourself and poorly influencing many other people to do so to themselves. See... that's why so many people tend to have a "Too-Good-To-Be-True" Syndrome... that they become the victimizers themselves... constantly testing to see how far can they press those buttons of such a wonderful person... then they keep asking to be forgiven over and over again until... that wonderful person simply walks out of their lives. So yeahhh... their BS meter were red lining... but then they most often realize... they lost out on somebody who purely wanted to keep them happy... or... if in denial... would imagine that wonderful individual was going to leave for another person.

In fact, there's been several ladies I felt very much attracted to, then after about a year... often the elation was no longer there at all... that even when some of them made if fully known they had fallen in love with me... I just can't... and yet, some of them those ladies are still friends with me decades later. Also been given a few ultimatums in which I had declined mainly from realizing that they seem unready to be in a healthy relationship in my earnest opinion, disappointing as it were to lose out on what I felt was an awesome friendship otherwise.

You wouldn't ever want more from a genuine friend. I mean, if she told you she was in love with you, and was hoping for a relationship, you'd be all over it. How genuine is that?

I always very much appreciated listening to "Carol"... always very much appreciated having to dance with her... always very much appreciated how beautiful she looks... and she always made me feel very much appreciated... so yes... I definitely would've accepted her offer to find out if she and I could potentially be in a committed healthy relationship. Beside... if you choose not to want "more" from a "genuine" friend... then what "type" of relationship are "hoping" for???

From the very start, I did confess to "Carol" that she was absolutely gorgeous... and that I can fully accept if she no longer wants to acknowledge me at any given time, no explanations needed. I didn't "fear" having to lose her as a friend, but it could be sort of a bit disappointing like not winning a million dollar raffle... so where's that huge load of bull then? I obviously didn't sense it and obviously neither did she given the outcome.

Reality is, if she were to vanish from your life, you'd regret not having made a move, and would live with the "what if" scenarios.

She did vanish from my life... although not forever as I thought it would be... I wasn't regretful... only real grateful, especially with it being a zero obligation. "Carol" told me totally on her own accord that she was having the time of her life... and so was I.

We all have our "what if" scenarios... that doesn't mean everybody should forwardly make a move on each complete stranger around the way to find out who are the most suitable, right?

There is another scenario I would love to share which was quite bizarre, but I guess it's a little bit the same.

Forgive me... I hope you're not taking any offense... but, it's just... this entire world needs a better perspective.
 agent lemon
Msg: 49 (view)

Posted: 1/2/2013 12:18:13 PM

Otherwise, if you're constantly resisting your urges, I call bull on the friendship being genuine.

Hmmm... I have to wonder about that statement considering a scenario that I was in less than a decade ago. Seen at quite the distance while at a club... an absolutely gorgeous woman, "Carol", seated near many of her lady friends all trying to get this saddened sweetheart to dance with them. Had told my friends that I wanted to be at the upper level where the music was "mostly" Upbeat R&B and Latin Groove, since I was too annoyed by both the expicit Hip-Hop and Dancehall Reggae. Once there... about every 5 minutes, I would glimpse over admiring her while I was also being taken by the rhythm, and felt she had to be watching because right after I did a very uncommon move... she would then have a huge smile. So I decided to approach her in a roundabout way as ask for her to join me on the dance floor which even her friends were encouraging. After letting her know it was just to cheer her up, despite how gorgeous she is... and apparently that she didn't have to feel intimidate at all... she shyly gave in. Went to show "Carol" what I was doing step-by-step, but she just rather watch at that moment... so I said the fastest way to learn, is feeling it through your heart... then sensing maybe it was because she had a bit too much to drink, I offered to improvise by letting me interactively do most of the work while she simply stands. Well... at the end of the night... "Carol" wanted to know if she could have my number so we could continue on... nothing of a personal nature. For two months... that's all it was... we would practice dancing together in an unorthodox fashion as she felt most comfortable with. Needless to say... I "constantly" felt that particular urge... but if it weren't for the fact that I had somehow managed to have self-control... I'd probably make quite a mess. Then "Carol" wanted to know why I seem to be different than every manly man she's met... which I suggested it would be better to tell her my life story in a nutshell and for her to feel at ease to ask me any question. We spoke for hours everyday until 4 months later, she felt the need to live in the USA to avoid an ex... wishing to have known me instead... which had me wondering if I heard her correctly. Four years had passed... and we surprisingly met again elsewhere which she felt it must be fate that brought us together again given the entire list of odds... and this time she involunteerily promised to do whatever possible to stay in a relationship with me. Heck, I was already amazed enough that she remembered my name right away. "Carol" said that eversince her departure, all she really cared to do was think about me. She anxiously took down my new number, kissed me like we were happily married... and told me I should expect to hear from her very soon. Ummm... yeah... well... okayyy... she didn't call... nor did she return to that same location... until 4 months went by, she waved from quite the distance, I waved for her to join my circle, she signified a decline. Not sure what happened except that she might've have been too much in a struggle with where she had to work, but I do fully believe the friendship is "genuine", especially since I never did imagine she would ever want to know me as more than a friend. However... if I were getting my "hopes up"... to "expect" her to eventually have sex with me, perhaps as sort of a return investment... then THAT... I believe would be bull... but maybe I'm wrong. For myself, it just seems weird to avoid having a gorgeous woman as a friend "only" because I feel very much attracted to her... unless Major Mojo keeps on saluting her at a full attention.

Yep... 40 acres is a whole lot of ground to cover with what looks like nothing at all... so I'm definitely not buying that opinion.
 agent lemon
Msg: 42 (view)

Posted: 12/30/2012 12:55:49 PM
*bows to Accabella* -- Thank you... thank you... thank you...

On Topic: (sort of, maybe?)
There is also a whole lot of beautiful women, ... well... apparently far less in comparison to men... that can't seem to control their sexual urges... whereas similar to alcohol... they feel very much a "need" for it. However... this too often gets put in denial.

I remember hearing as a teen from quite a few ladies, that they want to have sex just as much, but that didn't make sense to me back then because most would make men wait more than a year before getting sexually involved with him, meanwhile the "vast majority of men" prefer that same day. Yet... despite such the ultimate tingling sensation most of us men could ever experience... a woman's multiple orgasms looks at least ten times better which is simply mind boggling in retrospect, like turning down your favorite meals for 365 days straight through to somehow survive on only "bread and water". Then after I soon fell in love... it was completely understood.
 agent lemon
Msg: 38 (view)

Posted: 12/30/2012 4:52:12 AM

Definitely NOT!

Studies have shown that men are very likely to be attracted to their so called opposite sex friends. Men have a sexual desirability reflex when it comes to seeing a woman.

"Definitely NOT!" --versus-- "... are very likely..."?
 agent lemon

Friendzone
Posted: 12/23/2012 3:00:44 PM
That awkward feeling is understandable which I sort of figured that might be the case, whereas about thirty years ago... I was quite depressed to imagine no woman would ever consider me attractive until one girl in particular who almost everybody said was gorgeous at the time, actually made quite an effort to let me know she seriously wanted to know me as more than a friend, but I became way too shy again. So I committed myself to quite the endurance exercise routine as to ease away that nervousness then soon tried to learn how to properly socialize with the ladies for which I bought a book written by a woman psychologist about women. Theatre Arts was what probably pulled me through the most. My worst mistake was suspecting I needed to spend a whole lot of money to impress a lady and although I calculated a way to legally earn more than $20 an hour when $6.50 was the minimum wage... it became quite clear why a few in particular wanted to be with me therefore I chose to appear just fashionably decent in hopes to find a compassionate type of woman instead as one incredible girl had suggested I should do.

Bottomline is... most people will unknowingly be their own worst enemy by depriving themselves of what they can be worthy of. - aGent Lemon
 agent lemon
Msg: 13 (view)

Friendzone
Posted: 12/22/2012 9:08:04 PM
But, louie4pfwd... you also wrote --

I say if you get friend-zoned... just drop her.

Is that suggestion based entirely from your own experience in believing those put in the "Friend Zone"... "might" face the same sort of problem? Then why even bother to have friends at all, since it is known worldwide that both genders have been far more disrespectful than that... men vs men and women vs women... probably until the world comes to an end.

Just wondering.
 agent lemon

bi people
Posted: 12/17/2012 8:29:25 PM
Thank you onehappyfellow... I luckily have learned why from my parents not to worry during my early childhood, but it began to bother me quite a bit in realizing so many people don't notice how way overly judgmental they are... how so many people will believe a man should be the way they do not want them to be... and when we are exactly the way they want us to be... they get very suspicious... that they constantly try to test us in every way unimaginable... and because we most likely have gone through that so many times... we might tolerate it for a bit wondering if they'll ever stop or until they go way overboard like the majority. For example, one in particular had completely out of the blue gave me quite a slap across my face... which I completely backed away... then asked her what was the reason for that... then she reacted like she won billion dollars saying she was sorry... that she just "needed" to find out what I would do... so I left that unsteady relationship... yet she kept coming around trying to make up for all the hurt that she "attempted" to cause me for more than a year... just to see what I would do.

What baffled me not too long ago... was a thread that discriminated against both men and women who haven't been able to stay in a relationship for over 5 years if they're over 30 where a whole lot of people agreed on, meanwhile... it would only cause more of a problem for them like how people would make up lies in their job applications which will cause those who are honest not to get the job they are much more qualified for, so in the "Longest Relationship" section... most liars will put "Over 5 Years"... or more.
 agent lemon
Msg: 8 (view)

bi people
Posted: 12/14/2012 4:27:12 AM
In never wanting to be prejudice in any way, several people have attacked me for that alone... which personally didn't really bothered me to be called all sorts of names at first, but I just wasn't afraid to defend those who often got made fun of that I noticed since my childhood years... which surprisingly, almost everybody soon began to very much appreciate me for, even those who were insulting us. Well, I know for as an absolute fact that I'm only attracted to beautiful women... and somehow... in retrospect... some of my friends who are bisexual, gay and lesbians have got angry with me because I refuse to party with them where I'd have far less of a chance to meet a straight woman that could take a keen interest in me... or seriously tell me to "step out of the rhetorical closet" mainly judging by how courteous I've been altogether... that I hardly ever make a move on anybody, to not be a fan of any sport, to never complain about being single, to always be able to keep a great conversation going... especially to listen able to repeat all that was said? Meanwhile... if I were to fear what anybody might make such a conclusion... they and I would not be socializing in public view, but instead... it doesn't matter to me if the entire world population would disapprove of my preferences. And yes... I've heard many of times that there are several men who will seem exactly like women in every way, even to have a South Exchange route... but no no no... I much rather stay single for the rest of my life. Anyhow, it's weird how quite a few ladies presume a man who will treat them with the utmost respect must be gay... which is "probably" one of the reasons why so many men will behave inappropiately the way they do for that added reassurance.

In general... everybody should avoid making the wrong presumptions about people they don't actually know... to accept when somebody says they're not interested, to let it be and not worry about them. Don't conclude any of us are incapable of thinking logically because of their gender, because I know there's a whole lot of ingenious women and ingenious men... but oddly enough... some of you probably suspect I'm lying, rather than ever accept this is the truth. It shouldn't have to matter about how much more of which gender is the wisest, because that's simply childish. To stop worring about how others might perceive you as in considering people who are truly wise enough to be real friends... are not shallow. Don't get upset with anybody just because they seem to be always cheerful all the time, for you don't know what they had to go through to deserve that happy feeling... in fact, don't try to "imagine" those people must be fake, for sometimes it's been quite the challenge already to have earned the way they smile. People shouldn't "purposely" try to offend the person they're in a close relationship with by any measure because THAT... is just plain disrespectful. But of course... out of concern for those willing to see this world as a better place... I can go on and on and on...
 agent lemon
Msg: 23 (view)

Question for all
Posted: 12/11/2012 4:19:28 PM
In agreement, it's quite sad to know so many people will lie, even if it's a little bit. I can understand not revealing information that is should be defined as "personal"... such if a person for the first year does not want anybody to know that they are wealthy as an elimination process to avoid getting involved with the wrong type of individual.

Although I keep quite happy to not be intimate at all, many of my friend's, both men and women, had got angry with me to say I shouldn't stop trying which to me was hilarious at it's been claimed that I'm the happiest person they know. Some of them suggested I should try lying for once, to at least tell a small lie to get a "foot in the door"... so they could actually get to know me, but... why would I want to lie if I prefer not to be involved with liars? That only made me realize who I shouldn't trust any longer, as Jeff Foxworthy has said many of times... "Herrrrre's your sign".

Ohhh... but you deserve to be with a wonderful woman they all keep saying, like it's sooo easy... as if skeptism isn't a major issue, especially in Toronto and nearby. I still love this city for what it can offer, but most people seem to let their past make them way more bitter, rather than better.

Last week, I simply went to ask a girl if the club she just stepped out of was worth checking out... and she told me to "F--- off". My friend just bursted out laughing because I also proved my point made a bit earlier that night, over the fact that he was very fortunate to have a quite a gorgeous woman take the initiatives to socialize with us and ask him for his number. "See, I told you... most women are hardly compassionate any more." Well... I probably shouldn't of said that at the time because she suddenly began to cry a river which THAT... took me by surprise.

"Getting blamed for misdeeds that should be obvious not to be of "our" own... is like imprisoning an innocent child for life." - aGent Lemon
 agent lemon

Question for all
Posted: 12/9/2012 8:45:39 AM
Wow, thank you very much for that compliment and a forthcoming Happy Holidays to you and everybody else in the spirit of giving. Thought it would be nice to share whatever insight that might cheer people up... although there's probably going to be quite a few people that will misinterpret many of the written messages... I've seen how words can vastly improve each person's outlook and thought maybe it can also be done through this forum... not to imply that I have all the right answers... but happy to put it all in question. But yeah... had noticed several trying to make a few rude remarks about how long my comments are... however they're doing everybody else a favor in a way they seem not to realize... like I'm a live bait :) Besides... I figure those who can fully relate will know what I mean.

Sooo... Electric Circus. Then you probably know Alton... whereas Brenda was his replacement who immediately began to overlavishly redecorate the studio that caused most to leave. Probably met Mark Wahlberg there before he became famous and even heard him beatbox. "Frogger" who always wore a cowboy hat and shown the most energy. AJ the powerhouse breakdancer. Sabrina, for her infamous elbow dancing. Lisa, who volunteerily finds people to get in. Mike, always wearing a business suit. Oliver, who a little later got hired to do RapCity. Jamie, whereas she was a gymnast. Marlene and Katrina plus one other. Chris, who nearly left me stranded at Superstars because the girl he wanted chose to talk with me instead meanwhile I was the one who began the conversation in offering the maiden in distress my full length jacket to stay warm. Lina, a petite russian girl. Crazy-Legz, who still does world-wide performances, Johny Marussi, now aka DJ Ricochet (sp?). Tall Brenda and Short Sharon, Sharon was wearing children attire, backpack included. Camilla, who is now a news reporter in Vancouver. Luke, who actually is now happily married to Valentina after she won sexual harassment charge against him while he was about to start DanceNation in which I came up with the logo design. As of course, Paty, Liana and Leidy.
 agent lemon
Msg: 7 (view)

Question for all
Posted: 12/7/2012 2:01:09 PM
"Any lack of respect, even to themselves"

Well... I guess would cover a huge list of the usual. There should be a consensus website that will let people know what they most likely "must" do, if they want to optimize their chances in finding a partner who suits them.

What I also find way too common in essense are those who tend to quickly misjudge people such as to presume anybody is a complete show-off just because, as for an example, they're really look awesome at dancing and get a whole lot of attention... meanwhile that accused individual is simply enjoying the moment while happy to see it gets others in a cheerful mood.

Heck, many are so insensitive that they tend to hate anybody that seems to be always be in a cheerful mood... or sometimes be too curious to gradually see if they can make those absolutely polite angry... then would get upset because all their "feeble" attempts constantly fail... which of course, there's some actions that are completely intolerable.

Oh yeah... and strangely enough, it appears to be a crime to be considerated very wise. Understandably, at a workplace might cause quite a worry to no longer earn a desirable income, but wow... some people can't stand losing in terms of strategizing in nearly every way... and evidently not because of any bragging, only their insecurities that falls under the same deal breaker. Then again... maybe we should have an online logic based multiple-choice IQ game that gets very much randomized for each match as to make it fair for both to verify who knows better in the select catagory. If both the man and the woman has an IQ in the range of 120 to 140... or 110 to 130... or 100 to 120... and so forth... I personally believe it's an excellent method to determine if those two should try being in a relationship, and especially in watch right before a job interview.
 agent lemon
Msg: 8 (view)

Friendzone
Posted: 12/6/2012 12:43:01 PM
There's been twice to what can be recalled where having been put in that "friend zone" then several years later this dude in particular has unexpectedly got hit on by 2 very beautiful ladies in regard.

While having to sometimes respectfully introduce myself to each person throughout highschool, one of the ladies... "Liz"... who was in the same classroom immediately told me to not even bother without any real reason... so I just shook my head still smiling and simply walked away. Within a few weeks while shopping at a local mall... we realized I knew her sister who was excited to formally introduce us saying I'm that person she kept mentioning about. "Liz" looked rather embarrassed by the surprise.

The next day met at school, she asked me if what her sister said about me was true. Me - "I guess? Your sister doesn't seem to be the type to tell any lies", to which she laughed along. "Liz" right away told me that we could only be plutonic at the most as to make sure there's no misunderstanding. Many of my friends, dark in complexion, at first figured she was absolutely prejudice until they saw her socialize with me like a close friend already... whereas "Liz" soon had kindly explained to me that she doesn't find any black men attractive enough... so that's why she chose to be quite upfront.

Anyhow... for 6 years, we spent almost every weekend together and practically talked each day over the phone like I were an actual brother, but we kept hearing different people say we look great together. She would sort of joke on how she had been with men far more handsome, and I would give a cute shrug and say "Well... I'm actually flattered, so thank you". However, as the year went on, several of my lady friends noticed she was starting to show definate signs of affection as to have me and they advised to observe more closely. I never would've imagined she'd fall in love with me, but clearly saw it... and remained indifferent. Usually it's during the evening I would get a call from her, whereas it was then 8am just before that long distance run routine of mine, that she decided to go jogging with me. Although it would add half an hour as to arrive... well... to cut the story a bit shorter... she answered her door dressed glamourously. Me - "Wow! I... am impressed. Because... I never would've imagined anybody jogging in high heels", which she thought was hilarious of me to say. "Liz" said she's realized we should become intimately involved... and much as I would love to be with her for the rest of my life... her mind was set on needing to eventually get married and become a mother... meanwhile... the 3 previous relationships she was in ended only because... she just didn't feel like she was in love with those "idealistic" men any more. "Liz" went to assure me that I'd make an excellent dad, so I had to explain to her that having seen people in the horrific process of dying bothers me too much... and in my opinion, children deserve to be in a far better global environment than it currently is.

Unfortunately... she gave me an ultimatum, either we give it a try or no longer keep in touch. I still very much miss her... every now and then wondering how she could just lose the awesome friendship I thought we had.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 28 (view)

Posted: 11/18/2012 2:20:38 PM
These types of friends are usually holding onto the fact that maybe one day they just may get together...even when both say they are "just friends".

It does seem to "usually" be case... but why should it be wrong for either to have fallen very much in love with their friends is more of a better question IMO. Sure, it might be rather frustrating, as some might even sadly take offense, for perhaps most men and perhaps most women not to get what they really want... or even "need", but that's the way life is... hardly anybody will always get what they feel worthy of. Therefore, if he or she can happily maintain self-control, then there is not too significant a problem there.

What else could be going through the mind of a man that really loves the lady who prefers to keep him only as a friend aside from hoping for that change of mind? He truly does "appreciate" her company. Also... there is a huge benefit in knowing (very) attractive women as friends because they will often vouche for that man entirely of their own accord to say he deserve to be in idealistic loving relationship... which let's the other ladies know he's not already taken and at least relatively keeps the extremely jealous away :^)
 aGent Lemon

Friendzone
Posted: 11/14/2012 5:07:51 AM
To look at everything in a compassionate way should often give the most correct answer.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 7 (view)

The Power of True Love
Posted: 11/5/2012 5:08:15 AM
Yes, the mind, given the right conditions such as being fully in love, can definitely overcome what most experts would consider impossible. Been studying at about the age of 9 many similar feats inspired through my friend's mom who proved to have quite the brilliant mindset on almost every level from practically owning a personal library. In understanding that I didn't feel quite at all satisfied with what "most" people get taught to be a reasonable explaination, she made quick references through many different books first starting with Albert Einstein, Nikola Tesla and a few other well known geniuses. It was amazing how much information she had completely memorized right down to the page numbers... so all I really did was listen. Just as an attempt to find out how smart she really is, I brought her a very new brain-teaser book made mainly for university graduates and watched her correctly solve them within the hour. The next in that collection which soon enough drew me in even further were called "Mysteries Of The Unknown". She advised the best way to learn is to question everything that might be of significance, to make global scale comparisons for a golden thread, not to let emotional ties cloud my judgement, and find out what is said by key people in every division that truly matters. At first, I didn't want to relearn what we must know about healthy eating because I already felt super energetic, slender and loved eating meat back then... despite how she still saw it as what would make me stay way more happier which in turn will make any injury heal faster than the usual rate and prevent or reverse tumors, cancers or whatever of the sort. Then she said it'd be a far less of a concern to at least acknowledge the top 20 most common to avoid and was handed a two page detailed list which I nearly threw away immediately once I saw my favorites were in it. She also made a mention of putting together a project that looks like an absolute safe way to cure people by sending recorded impulses electronically from about 50 incredible volunteer human test subjects alongside of perhaps over 50 people who lack each specific abilities; as if it were an external connective brain for patients, the ultimate challenge was to cancel out the other noises in retrospect. Unfortunately... she had to leave Canada so the work could be funded... and I was way too selfishly upset that she had chosen to live in Australia, for which I was real thankful to be taught the strategics on how to learn although the session was far from complete like how to have a photographic memory, how to write my own business plan and how to eventually harness the power of my own mind by practicing a new secret visual borderline balance of techniques... that is, as to progressively measure our own core focus... where she began pen spinning in one hand and plate over a pencil spinning in the other which had totally freaked me out.
 aGent Lemon

Posted: 11/3/2012 6:57:04 PM
According to how populated this planet earth is, there must be a plenty enough of both heterosexual men and women that can remain friends with each other... whereas not every man who longs only for women will have an interest in watching any sports... and not every woman who longs only for men will have the desire to also get married, especially intending on never having to become pregnant. Although the "vast multitude" of either genders may "seem" much the same, do you really want to chance misjudging an individual based on that notion?

Strangely enough, a whole lot of people don't seem to quite comprehend that the hormone levels of both men and women can equally very much range from being "extremely" promiscuous or might even be absolutely repulsed by the mere thought of sex. However, some of both genders who do crave it... are actually able to completely resist every temptation.

Then... there are those of both genders who love "only" to flirt... just for the attention.

If a gent accepts to have sex with a women he has agreed to only be friends with, does NOT necessarily prove to be of an ulterior motive.

Believe it or not, some men... and some women... can just remain as friends sexually... despite how either might tend to want to be in love instead.

The common mistake is to imagine those of your own gender will think practically the same.

Now as for the second part of your question... more ladies are starting to realize that the majority of men who are full commitment worthy have decided to wait for the women to make the first move which has to be obvious... why? There can be many of other possible reasons... however, from comparing the reactions of both men and women... no matter how handsome a man might be, "most" ladies will generally appear to feel threatened by even an innocent hello, meanwhile... when a woman approaches a man... he will "often" not be terrified at all. Besides, the women who do approach are "usually" not as so shy about asking to share in the act of... ahem... "mouthy" sex.

There are even a whole lot of ladies who get along much better with men in being plutonic friends.

Anyhow... considering it's not "yet" a "serious" relationship as you say... then why not let him know he "might" have a much better choice? Some people will later on attempt to have a full commitment with those who are not quite their preference because they didn't really know they had a far better option... then find out perhaps 4 years down the road... the other person was way too negatively stuck in their ways to make it truly work out.
 aGent Lemon

what do you think of a sugar daddy/sugar babe relationship??
Posted: 10/17/2012 10:52:37 PM
or maybe just maybe people should go out and get a job and pay for their stuff themselves!

Haaa... I so remember somebody who many called a pretty boy during highschool that almost every girl was practically fighting each other to have... dude kept boasting about how he most likely will never need to work throughout his whole entire life considering what a whole lot of gorgeous women would willingly do for him. About a decade later at a VIP night club, not certain how he could remember my name since all he did was boast while I just listened in an effort to more understand how people think, dude seemed really glad to see I was there and right away began to tell me that he's in a relationship with a wealthy hottie. then insisted on introducing me to any one of her gorgeous lady friends who are also multi-millionaires. I refused because there was a lovely lady in my life at the time unable to join me in needing to wake up early for work as usual. Pretty boy laughed, saying she and I should break-up to become much more happier among them. Anyhow... after hearing him boast for a while again about how he has lived the life of luxury, I interupted to ask what kind of work has he been in eversince he dropped out of school... dude says to me... his main objective is to never have a job. SMH.
 aGent Lemon

what do you think of a sugar daddy/sugar babe relationship??
Posted: 10/4/2012 4:14:06 PM
As to explain my point of view, here's what was learned as paraphrased... or skip right to the last line... although the one lady in particular was about a year younger than the boy being 17 years of age... he didn't realise her parents were multi-millionaires until she invited him and his friend over. At first he thought she jokingly gave us the wrong address when he saw the mansion, and because mobile phones weren't really available at the time, they went to find a payphone. Boy, "Haha, very funny... I get it, you wanted both of us to see your dreamhome." -- Girl, "No, seriously... that's where I live." Well... they went back... saw her and her friend waving from the front door... then figured there's no way she would want to be in a relationship with him, yet... despite having told her the day after they left that he and his family were earning a very low income, she still persisted after finding out that her dad was already impressed with him as he also went to Earl Haig Secondary. Anyhow... about 2 weeks later... she decides entirely on her own accord to buy him quite a few of the most expensive gifts from downtown all at the same time by surprise. He begged for her to return them, especially because he don't need to bought anything... ever... and yet, she kept doing so saying it's simply a token of her affection... nothing else. Well... he felt quite awkward... and left everything still in the boxes and bags inside the storage area of his basement... until she soon noticed he wasn't wearing any of the items then offered to exchange them for what he would more prefer. Boy, "I would much prefer just having you only spend time with me... it was already intimidating enough that you're so absolutely beautiful.".

Anyhow... because her parents were separated, she had to stay with her mom during school in Vancouver... gave him a calling card number and would call him almost every day talking for usually an hour minimum. Girl, "You have to invite your family over to my father's for Christmas.". Boy, "Um, no, sorry. Much as I love my family... no way... trust me... that'd be a bad idea which I rather not explain why and promise me not to give them an invite.". Back in Toronto, she had a large wrapped box on her dad's living room table... "This is for you, go ahead and open it." -- Boy, "Oh wow... uhhh... I really can't accept this." -- Girl, "Don't be so silly, open it!" -- Boy, "I can't... I really, really can't" -- Girl, "You're killing the moment here." -- Boy, "Yeahhh... can we just go see the movie right now?" -- Girl, "Open it!" -- Boy, "No!" -- Girl, "Fine..." -- she began to tear off the wrapping... "It's a computer exactly as ours." -- Boy, "Please forgive me, this is way too much... I have to get going." -- Girl, "Wait... okay... we can just leave it here until you're ready to take it home.". He never arranged to pick it up... but they did have an awesome holiday together.

During the summer that followed, she made an effort to hand him $3'000 in cash. Boy, "What… why are you giving me this?" -- Girl, "So we can now spend a whole lot more time together like you said, instead of you needing to be at work this year" -- Boy, "Woahhh... that... wasn't... what I meant." -- Girl, "Argh... if you didn't have this chauvenistic pride of yours in the way, you'd be the perfect man for me!" -- Boy, "I'm not being a chauvenist... just want you to know that my desire for us to hopefully remain as a couple is genuine." -- "I already know that, which is why I have chosen to buy whatever you want." -- Boy, "Huh? Look, you're absolutely beautiful in every way... but I..." -- Girl, "Hold on... I would always come to Toronto with one of my girlfriends... but instead... I figured it should mainly be the two of us. My mom also made it known that you can move in very willing to pay for your flights upfront, but you rather wait until you can afford it yourself? Then my dad offered you the opportunity to earn $30 an hour in the advertising firm... and you even turn that down since you felt it would be far better to earn your own success through school. Don't let your situation limit what we can have continue forward.".

Several months later... she lets him know that there has recently been another young man in Vancouver… not quite a charmer as he is... but, will mostly venture with her anywhere she goes... and thought to give him one more chance before moving on. Boy – "It's alright, I realised how incredibly difficult it is for me to shake off how uncomfortable all of those wonderful offerings made me feel."... and from there… they both would only talk to each other on the phone about once a month.

Bottomline... in my own opinion... if both have agreed on aiming for a very meaningful relationship together throughout such an outcome of exchanges, it would then not be a form of prostitution.
 aGent Lemon

Dating and Cellphones
Posted: 9/11/2012 11:28:56 PM
It's not like I hate or even dislike her as rather being disinterested since that type of personality just isn't in my nature to attempt having a relationship with. I've willingly spent much of my time around many of those who felt rejected by everybody meanwhile most people would ask me why make such a bother, sometimes trying to make fun of me for it... but would simply say those are my friends as well... so perhaps I should socialize with them instead.

Had a new neighbour my age as a teenager who kept making a wide variety of threats to his entire family as he got in return very much on a daily basis. I got completely ignored the first day given a chance to make a kind welcome... and waited several weeks after to find what might be a better moment which was in walking towards. When I said hello, he simply told me to get lost; in a manner of speaking... and I just told him it's okay... we can check out the ladies at the swimming pool area later, well... I didn't know what else to say back then. Soon enough, it seemed like everybody hated him and his family... meanwhile I kept trying to stop the ongoing chaos that the family would always invite me over. I felt like a psychiatrist in an effort to answer many of their questions... and a huge surprise that I seem to know so much at my young age, at which I read various books about why people might think the way they do, especially in my wanting to be an all compassionate lyricist. Anyhow... they eventually learned how to get along and with others a whole lot better, in fact, the dude has thanked me for the fact that he became married to very beautiful woman as he had taken practice... ha, what a kicker if you only witnessed how he initially began dropping f-bombs word after word, eyes closed. The point is... I won't try to change people to be suited for me... as that has always defied my own sense of chemisty... like being able to laugh effortlessly with a lady straight through the day as as we would often encounter.

Of course... you can believe whatever you like... most people prefer to be extremely skeptical about everything... not that I'm implying it's necessarily wrong, but understood what it means to be biased. I've worked about 5 years alongside of a woman who continuously tried to call me a liar from listening into my conversations, yet... I didn't care to ever give her a response. It turned out that I was the only person aside from her husband she felt able to trust... well... maybe because I thankfully calmed a giant down who looked like he wanted to kill her which I promised to handle the situation in a non-threating way... to tell me what horrors had become of her life, which I suggested she put her pride aside to make a huge apology to everybody... to spend much more time with her parents who should be both far happier to see her happy... to let her daughters explain their mischevious action, then tell them that you just want what's best for them because of how much you love those two regardless... and the next thing I realized, she was super appreciative... and everybody was like... you "finally" had a talk with her didn't you?

Funny thing is, I've heard at least 20 people making bets... including my department manager, that I would stop being so cheerful in a matter of 6 month to a maximum of a year... but lasted the entire 8 years.
 aGent Lemon
Msg: 24 (view)

Dating and Cellphones
Posted: 9/11/2012 4:27:46 PM
To me, there's a whole lot of people I met who "seem" absolutely civilized, as it's impossible to follow all of them around to know for certain... but ya, we tend to get along very easily. Among much of what anybody could learn, those who are very compassionate can always get along with others who are as compassionate, no matter where they're from... how much money they make... how talented... their religious beliefs or otherwise... how they look like... or of the sort. Perhaps having taken quite a challenge on myself to overcome how extremely shy I had been gave me ample opportunity to see this differently... even about 2 decades later... each of them have remained their civil selves. It's not that I'm afraid of facing every conlict... in fact, I love trying to solve problems for which the vast majority of people were not able to in term of critical thinking, it's just the malevolence that is too disturbing for me to desire such a person, but met several who were able to take some great advice that changed them eversince for many of years... which I did agree, she might be a wonderful person in general... now adding that people can change their ways... except I'm not the psychiatrist in understanding if I will be able to make them stay civilized, rather than accept them for already being quite the compassionate... and maybe I just never felt desperate to do so much as I lust for the intimacy. Heck... who knows how many are truly civilized... but to at least still believe a whole lot of them who actually look attractive while single.

Now back on topic of the cell phone... as for being in a long line-up in a store... think of how often we hear people yelling all kinds of profanities into their phones... or even sometimes airing out their own dirty laundry when decades ago... barely anybody would be raising their voice... except at their children... the supervisors... or employees.

Show ALL Forums